Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How does one manage this?

tabby

I think I'm becoming more sensitive to the energies and thoughts of others in the world. When I'm physically near people, I see flashes of their intentions and thoughts in my head and feelings of people's perspectives. I see this world in others eyes, and I get hit with overwhelming sense of loss and emptiness that makes things feel suffocating. When I meditate now or try to have a quiet moment, I feel it the worst.

I've been working through Pluto related karma, and this seems to be opening my senses more. But this is hard to deal with.

tabby said:
I think I'm becoming more sensitive to the energies and thoughts of others in the world. When I'm physically near people, I see flashes of their intentions and thoughts in my head and feelings of people's perspectives. I see this world in others eyes, and I get hit with overwhelming sense of loss and emptiness that makes things feel suffocating. When I meditate now or try to have a quiet moment, I feel it the worst.

I've been working through Pluto related karma, and this seems to be opening my senses more. But this is hard to deal with.

One's ability to resist things is related to earth and the base chakra. You could address this specifically, such as Nauthiz to resist the negatives of your sensitivity, or broadly by strengthening your Saturn as a whole. In a general sense, you probably want to spend lots of time on your lower chakras and planets, because you seem more geared for the upper chakras, based on what you say.

In the short term, you could invoke earth or Nauthiz for immediate relief, or perhaps you could try closing your 6th chakra and extensions. Relative to Nauthiz, which represents resistance and control, Isa represents resistance by way of total blockage, like an iceberg. In other words, you can also use Isa to not be negatively impacted by oversensitivity.

Depending on how your Pluto energy is placed, removing related karma could temporarily enhance sensitivity, as well.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=362786 time=1654476344 user_id=21286]
tabby said:

One's ability to resist things is related to earth and the base chakra. You could address this specifically, such as Nauthiz to resist the negatives of your sensitivity, or broadly by strengthening your Saturn as a whole. In a general sense, you probably want to spend lots of time on your lower chakras and planets, because you seem more geared for the upper chakras, based on what you say.

In the short term, you could invoke earth or Nauthiz for immediate relief, or perhaps you could try closing your 6th chakra and extensions. Relative to Nauthiz, which represents resistance and control, Isa represents resistance by way of total blockage, like an iceberg. In other words, you can also use Isa to not be negatively impacted by oversensitivity.

Depending on how your Pluto energy is placed, removing related karma could temporarily enhance sensitivity, as well.

Got it. My base chakra has shown a lot of improvement through Thurisaz clearing and cleaning, so it seems working on Pluto karma just tipped the fragile balance I had currently going. Given my placement, that makes total sense.

Thank you, JG Blitz.

tabby said:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Closing_Chakras.html

tabby said:

This doesn't harm you true some of it may not be what you like to hear or see but it won't harm you. Try to choose to hang around more positive or positive individuals as much as possible. Energy in and of itself can have impressions that may tie you into tuning into others thought processes maybe constantly as long as the energy is there from those people worse if they are connected to enemy stuff. Doing the cleansing with sun and visuddhi may help a lot do it till the energy is off you. This may stop some of it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back