Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Any meditation specifically for astral sight?

Amalek

Hello fellows!
I know astral sight is a secondary function of the 3rd eye the main one being intuition but is there any meditation specifically for just astral sight?
I can see auras but despite near daily meditation on 3rd eye and secondary sight centers my astral seeing capabilities seem to stagnate and not get any better aside from very small hardly noticeable improvements every once in a while.
Is there a way to boost the astral vision specifically?
Maybe I'm just expecting great results too quickly but it feels slower than it should be.I will keep it consistent regardless.
Thanks in advance!
Hail Satan!

Amalek said:
Hello fellows!
I know astral sight is a secondary function of the 3rd eye the main one being intuition but is there any meditation specifically for just astral sight?
I can see auras but despite near daily meditation on 3rd eye and secondary sight centers my astral seeing capabilities seem to stagnate and not get any better aside from very small hardly noticeable improvements every once in a while.
Is there a way to boost the astral vision specifically?
Maybe I'm just expecting great results too quickly but it feels slower than it should be.I will keep it consistent regardless.
Thanks in advance!
Hail Satan!

Work on the other 6 eyes, youll find information on them in the JoS main site.

For practicality outside of meditations if you can see aura try to see it around as many objects and people as you can at one time instead of a single focus point. As more of the energy centers for the eyes open you'll begin to see more and more things and if you fail to program them to see only what is of Satan then you better be prepared to keep your fear in check and yourself thoroughly grounded in what is reality

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Clairvoyance_Points.html

And you can combine vibrations, breathing exercises, locks or combination of these when you meditate.

HPS Maxine has suggested using the ISIS mantra for astral sight. (ISIS is one of the names of Lady Astarte)!

Also I think this post made by a member named Stormblood some years ago has very useful information that would be helpful to you ! Here is a link to find it!
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24156

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back