Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Im sorry Commander

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
I definitely have nothing personal against you nor I have anything against anyone, but I just explained to you in another post that I also replied to. I'm just doing what I have to do for JOS and nothing else.

Conflating information can be an issue. You don't even need to do this, as basically everything is in JoS. And because this can confuse others, we cannot really promote certain content that has mixtures in it.

ClearWater said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I definitely have nothing personal against you nor I have anything against anyone, but I just explained to you in another post that I also replied to. I'm just doing what I have to do for JOS and nothing else.

Conflating information can be an issue. You don't even need to do this, as basically everything is in JoS. And because this can confuse others, we cannot really promote certain content that has mixtures in it.

Thank you very much. And ok i won't anymore.

Yes im also confused about Christ now.
And anti Christ
And return of Christ

and stuff

You are confused because you ingest too much worthless information, only to satisfy your need for "reading a lot". And much of it is bullshit in itself with no reason besides to advertise "Christ" to you.

Where is Mercury in your Chart? Look into this for more information.

Try to thin down a lot what information you are ingesting, as it will act to confuse. You will think you know a lot of things, but in reality you might not know.

Ask youself, after having read 500 volumes of these things, have you improved as a person? Do you truly know? etc.

No one is going to sit here and spend a couple hours reading this nonsense. I suggest you stick with the JOS site and meditations. Star seed simply means someone's soul that is attached to or related to some other place at one time or has DNA from some other place. Given the Gods and enemy were here in ancient times that is fully possible with bloodlines but I honestly dont think anyone knows who has these anymore as gentiles were made to forget stuff and not pay attention to race or blood and to race mix by the Jews. It is possible and actually is many older souls.

So far as actual alien living on another planet that came here. No that is not possible or going on.

So since I know a little about this let me ask where do you feel connected to the most. For me it's the star Sirius. I have remote viewed and visited in the astral that place too it's a really beautiful planet and solar system that is run by Astarte.

Do the rtrs every day and shattering into yourself a few times. I sense a lot of that angellic energy just reading you. Don't bother with any books or sites that talk about Jewsus or angels or all that. It's bullshit.

The rest since I don't want to spend two hours reading this nonsense I don't know but it can be answered by reading the sermons by the HPs on the JOS site and on the boards.

BlackOnyx8 said:
I may be wrong but aren't you the guy who admitted being a jew and purposefully wasting everyone's time? One Wire Phenomenon?

It appears this is them, or it could be the other person who was called Cloud. In the first case, it's a classic of a jew trying to waste our time and promote Rabbi Jesus again.

ClearWater said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
I may be wrong but aren't you the guy who admitted being a jew and purposefully wasting everyone's time? One Wire Phenomenon?

It appears this is them, or it could be the other person who was called Cloud. In the first case, it's a classic of a jew trying to waste our time and promote Rabbi Jesus again.

ok then JoS im leaving
Im really STARting to see why Lisa said what she said.

I atleast know im oon the good side now

Chist one wire was true

oy Bey bey goys

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, we are probably talking about another Christ obsessed jew. Your spam won't be tolerated anymore. Thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back