Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀/𝖵&

DarkShadow

๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป : ๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–ป๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฅ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐–ฑ? ๐–ก๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–จ'๐—…๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€, ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—๐–ผ. ๐–ก๐–พ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฅ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐–ฑ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— 2 ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—†๐–พ. ๐–จ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ 9 ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‰๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’๐—Œ๐–พ๐—…๐–ฟ. ๐–จ ๐—๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—‘๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€. ๐– ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐–จ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—“๐—“๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—…๐–บ๐—“๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ. ๐–ฒ๐—ˆ.. ๐–ฒ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–ป๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐—Œ ?!!

๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป : ๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–จ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฅ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐–ฑ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐–ฑ ?
๐–ฒ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–จ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐–พ๐—€๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–จ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐— ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—…๐–พ๐—€๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐–จ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ.
๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ'๐— ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–พ๐—๐–ผ.

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป : ๐–จ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ, ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฝ. ๐–จ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐— ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ฝ ?

๐–ณ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—„ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž
๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต

DarkShadow said:
๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป : ๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–ป๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฅ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐–ฑ? ๐–ก๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–จ'๐—…๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€, ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—๐–ผ. ๐–ก๐–พ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฅ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐–ฑ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— 2 ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—†๐–พ. ๐–จ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—’ 9 ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‰๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’๐—Œ๐–พ๐—…๐–ฟ. ๐–จ ๐—๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—‘๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€. ๐– ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐–จ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—“๐—“๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—…๐–บ๐—“๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ. ๐–ฒ๐—ˆ.. ๐–ฒ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–ป๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„๐—Œ ?!!

๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป : ๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–จ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฅ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐–ฑ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฑ๐–ณ๐–ฑ ?
๐–ฒ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–จ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐–พ๐—€๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–จ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐— ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—…๐–พ๐—€๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐–จ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ.
๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ'๐— ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–พ๐—๐–ผ.

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป : ๐–จ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ, ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฝ. ๐–จ๐—Œ ๐—‚๐— ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ฝ ?

NO!!! IT doesnt have to take 2 hours.

You are vibrating them too much. You can normally say it. One Frtr takes about 12-15 minutes which includes tetra.

You can do workings anywhere in any position, laying down sitting, as long as you are focused. Most people prefer sitting if your legs pain you can sit in easy pose as shown in kundalini yoga pdf while resting your back against wall or anything.

Your titles, what's up with them? Just a bunch of numbers and symbols. Please don't use coding in titles!

To answer, FRTR does not take 2 hours. Keep it simple, as in the mp3.

Yes, you can change your sitting posture while doing them.

You can do workings wherever, they do not need to be in the same place each time.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=362229 time=1654335065 user_id=57]
Your titles, what's up with them? Just a bunch of numbers and symbols. Please don't use coding in titles!

Better to not know, trust me. It seems these are "those" nuclear codes.

Fanboy said:
You can do 3 repetitions for each word instead of 9.

You should only take about 45 minutes if you are breezing through.

If you can't handle all 9 then it's fine, just do your best.The mind can be pushed to failure just like the muscle. And the longer black magic drags on the more drained you will feel. It takes alot of willpower and energy to do properly. You have to put your entire mind body and soul Into it. You may end up using all your extra energy on the ritual.

It's important to maintain focus and brightness of your entire being top to bottom. Using the foundational yogic breath and holding focus on the Pineal Gland you can do this easily. The Pineal Gland is the link between the body and the soul, it is an amazing and important part of all meditations and magic. It is what let's you see the soul while you are in the body.

Just what are you on about? Everything you typed there none of it makes sense and is plain wrong.

Stop creating confusion.

You raise energies (so u dont deplete natural reserve) - Do frtr which takes 13-15 minutes for 9reps with strong intent to destroy jewish magic.

Thats is it!! Nothing more nothing less. Stop spreading home brewed knowledge and follow whats written on JoS.

Fanboy said:
DarkShadow said:

If you can't handle all 9 then it's fine, just do your best.The mind can be pushed to failure just like the muscle. And the longer black magic drags on the more drained you will feel. It takes alot of willpower and energy to do properly. You have to put your entire mind body and soul Into it. You may end up using all your extra energy on the ritual.

It's important to maintain focus and brightness of your entire being top to bottom. Using the foundational yogic breath and holding focus on the Pineal Gland you can do this easily. The Pineal Gland is the link between the body and the soul, it is an amazing and important part of all meditations and magic. It is what let's you see the soul while you are in the body.

A good technique for blotting out the characters is bringing into existance a decorative ink pen made of your own energy, let the black brown and grey dross energy inside you flow out and saturate the hebrew characters in a thick black sphere of death. Let it dissappear and become invisible and dead. Dissipate the astral pen after. The more dross you can put into the symbols the closer you will get to seeing more deeply what the rtr is.

There are other ways to take control of our universe so that your magic will be felt by all things, and there is another way of doing the rtr which ends up being less of a curse reversal and simply a black magic attack against the hebrew characters and creatures. But both require advanced skills and I guess are kept secret because the jews are more motivated and numerous, and they would use our own knowlage against us. Obviously by revealing the reverse Torah ritual to destroy the jews we are revealing to lots of jews how to do the curses in the first place.

We are playing a game with the jews basically where if they release more knowlage to their people we can just reverse it, and if we reveal more knowlage to our people, the jews will just use it against us. That's why so many things about the rtr are cryptic and vague and unexplained. We have to let our intuition and our Guardian Demons guide us. I have been doing the rtrs for years now and I still dont understand very much at all.

Magic is a very individual thing, but the rtr process is safe and effective. Find a balance between following your heart and following the instructions. The rule is the same for everything that the jos has to offer.

Good luck <3

May I remind everyone here of your confession. I do not think this is the best person to take advice on the rtrs from. I know as much as you do this is probably going to actually empower them even if you use destructive intent the negative energies of the letters will take over and reprogram it for Jew purposes.

IMG-20220604-165047-051.jpg

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=362229 time=1654335065 user_id=57]

To answer, FRTR does not take 2 hours. Keep it simple, as in the mp3.

Yes, you can change your sitting posture while doing them.

You can do workings wherever, they do not need to be in the same place each time.
It says "Some Chanting/" (the rest is cut off), in a special font. However, thread titles don't support it, so you see the character codes instead. :lol:

Fanboy said:
slyscorpion said:
Fanboy said:

A good technique for blotting out the characters is bringing into existance a decorative ink pen made of your own energy, let the black brown and grey dross energy inside you flow out and saturate the hebrew characters in a thick black sphere of death. Let it dissappear and become invisible and dead. Dissipate the astral pen after. The more dross you can put into the symbols the closer you will get to seeing more deeply what the rtr is.

There are other ways to take control of our universe so that your magic will be felt by all things, and there is another way of doing the rtr which ends up being less of a curse reversal and simply a black magic attack against the hebrew characters and creatures. But both require advanced skills and I guess are kept secret because the jews are more motivated and numerous, and they would use our own knowlage against us. Obviously by revealing the reverse Torah ritual to destroy the jews we are revealing to lots of jews how to do the curses in the first place.

We are playing a game with the jews basically where if they release more knowlage to their people we can just reverse it, and if we reveal more knowlage to our people, the jews will just use it against us. That's why so many things about the rtr are cryptic and vague and unexplained. We have to let our intuition and our Guardian Demons guide us. I have been doing the rtrs for years now and I still dont understand very much at all.

Magic is a very individual thing, but the rtr process is safe and effective. Find a balance between following your heart and following the instructions. The rule is the same for everything that the jos has to offer.

Good luck <3

May I remind everyone here of your confession. I do not think this is the best person to take advice on the rtrs from. I know as much as you do this is probably going to actually empower them even if you use destructive intent the negative energies of the letters will take over and reprogram it for Jew purposes.

IMG-20220604-165047-051.jpg

Time is 12:30
1+2=3+3=6

Battery percentage is 66% 66 combined with 6 is 666

The mark of the devil from the book of revelations, oy vey OY VEY SHOAH ANUDDAH SHOAH OY VEY

NOW EVERYONE KNOWS.....please I'm begging you take this down, if my rabbi finds out about this I.....oops

I have said too much, fine. Well played goyim, you win. I'll give you 200 dollars if you will stop exposing me please!! If anyone finds out I am a jew my life will be ruined, I'm begging you please! If you don't take my mammon I am going to suicide!!

I didn't even notice that. I also found a lottery ticket on the ground (not worth anything but I checked anyways) that had 666 on the top of it a few days ago.

But anyways your type really needs to be exposed. Lol @ response.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back