Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Retrograde Pluto and problems of repressed anger?

Wotanwarrior

Can a prominent Pluto in your natal chart cause problems of repressed anger if it is retrograde and what to do to fix it?

Understand the source of this, and free this in any working or RTRs. You should also learn to not repress anger and use it, feel it, purposefully.

Pluto influences are extreme regardless of the degree or what parts influences. This kind of karmic, energies are not to be repressed, ignored or avoided. These need to be controlled and outputted consciously in various ways.

Learn to retrospect, meditate. Learn the sources of these, the chronological aspects and implications of this. Learn also your desires and ways you can vent these energies and mend the traumas of these.

Pluto influence cannot be avoided, it is exceptionally over any other influences. But it can be controlled, decided upon its course and outcome, once revealed to the conscious part by the above ways.

Wotanwarrior said:
Can a prominent Pluto in your natal chart cause problems of repressed anger if it is retrograde and what to do to fix it?

Pluto is not the only source of repressed emotions.

Munka x90 "This energy has permanently removed any obstacles to my emotional expressions, in the best way for me."

NakedPluto said:
Understand the source of this, and free this in any working or RTRs. You should also learn to not repress anger and use it, feel it, purposefully.

Pluto influences are extreme regardless of the degree or what parts influences. This kind of karmic, energies are not to be repressed, ignored or avoided. These need to be controlled and outputted consciously in various ways.

Learn to retrospect, meditate. Learn the sources of these, the chronological aspects and implications of this. Learn also your desires and ways you can vent these energies and mend the traumas of these.

Pluto influence cannot be avoided, it is exceptionally over any other influences. But it can be controlled, decided upon its course and outcome, once revealed to the conscious part by the above ways.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=362215 time=1654331649 user_id=21286]
Wotanwarrior said:

Pluto is not the only source of repressed emotions.

Munka x90 "This energy has permanently removed any obstacles to my emotional expressions, in the best way for me."

Thanks to both of you for your advice, that is exactly the problem I have that I find it impossible to channel and express anger properly and then it comes out suddenly some time later, often days after the event that provoked the anger.

Wotanwarrior said:

My signature -> Yoga Posts -> Base, Repressed Anger. It has a working for releasing repressed anger, and some yoga poses that help :)

Actually here's the link, I had to look up the name as I thought I might have gotten it wrong.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=210075

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=362609 time=1654443898 user_id=57]
Wotanwarrior said:

My signature -> Yoga Posts -> Base, Repressed Anger. It has a working for releasing repressed anger, and some yoga poses that help :)

Actually here's the link, I had to look up the name as I thought I might have gotten it wrong.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=210075

I've been doing it since you published it a year and a half ago combining it with deep cleansing and I've managed to clear tons of represed anger but it seems like a bottomless pit and the base chakra is still not completely free, it seems like there is suffering from many lifetimes accumulated.

Wotanwarrior said:
I've been doing it since you published it a year and a half ago combining it with deep cleansing and I've managed to clear tons of represed anger but it seems like a bottomless pit and the base chakra is still not completely free, it seems like there is suffering from many lifetimes accumulated.

That does sound like a lot. Are you channeling your anger into RtRs as well? And cleaning your hip chakras?

And of course, with how the world is, there are just more and more reasons to become angry again, over and over.

I wish you well, in becoming healthy overall :)

Strong emotions can be channelled for example to sports, arts or business ventures as well...

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=363148 time=1654597342 user_id=57]
Wotanwarrior said:

That does sound like a lot. Are you channeling your anger into RtRs as well? And cleaning your hip chakras?

And of course, with how the world is, there are just more and more reasons to become angry again, over and over.

I wish you well, in becoming healthy overall :)

I am doing the RTR's twice a day, I also cleanse all my chakras daily with Surya, including the chakras of the hips, shoulders and temples, sometimes just before more suffering comes out of the base chakra I have seen flashes and I get memories and names that are from past times.

Henu the Great said:
Strong emotions can be channelled for example to sports, arts or business ventures as well...

I go to a gym 4 days a week and try to exercise every day.

Wotanwarrior said:
I am doing the RTR's twice a day, I also cleanse all my chakras daily with Surya, including the chakras of the hips, shoulders and temples, sometimes just before more suffering comes out of the base chakra I have seen flashes and I get memories and names that are from past times.

All I can advise then is to keep it up, and perhaps ask a Demon for assistance, they do want us to become free and powerful so they might be willing to help, if you think help is required.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=364064 time=1654681540 user_id=57]
Wotanwarrior said:

All I can advise then is to keep it up, and perhaps ask a Demon for assistance, they do want us to become free and powerful so they might be willing to help, if you think help is required.

My natal pluto is retrograde , and my mars is in pisces. I have a degree of violence in my chart.
Im doing munka for 90 days with spiritual mars square, to increase bravery and confidence, instill charisma and be intimidating, remove fear and weakness alongside removing nasty mars influence. Its like a heap of trauma, its very painful and whenever i think about how much of a cucked boy i was and probably still am, i get extremely triggered and on occasions ive broken things. Whenever anyone reinforces my insecurities through their behavior or action i literally want them to die. I automatically become very joyful when someone whos stronger than me in a way that affects my insecurity, loses or fails, even loved ones. Been abused and dominated a lot. Im hoping for the best and for this to be healed. I literally cant go out of my house without being overwhelmed and fidgety from all the eyes that could be looking and all the disgusting people. Cant even go to the fucking gym without having panic attacks. I get extremely nervous around men who possess masculine attributes. Doesnt help that im gay too. I hate them subconsciously. I hate that i dont have what they have. Its why i was dealt damage by them in this pisslamic society. There have been many many times when i was actually pulling through with death spells towards them and almost succeeded but my conscience stopped me. I feel extremely envious and terrified whenever i think about it even right now. Oh god...
The weak mars has manifested not just on my mind. Apparently im gonna die violently too. what a pleasant thing to be aware of.

Im praying to father everyday that i change. Im suffering.
Sorry if this disturbed you. I opened this thread and something told me to put a post idk why.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
My natal pluto is retrograde , and my mars is in pisces. I have a degree of violence in my chart.
Im doing munka for 90 days with spiritual mars square, to increase bravery and confidence, instill charisma and be intimidating, remove fear and weakness alongside removing nasty mars influence. Its like a heap of trauma, its very painful and whenever i think about how much of a cucked boy i was and probably still am, i get extremely triggered and on occasions ive broken things. Whenever anyone reinforces my insecurities through their behavior or action i literally want them to die. I automatically become very joyful when someone whos stronger than me in a way that affects my insecurity, loses or fails, even loved ones. Been abused and dominated a lot. Im hoping for the best and for this to be healed. I literally cant go out of my house without being overwhelmed and fidgety from all the eyes that could be looking and all the disgusting people. Cant even go to the fucking gym without having panic attacks. I get extremely nervous around men who possess masculine attributes. Doesnt help that im gay too. I hate them subconsciously. I hate that i dont have what they have. Its why i was dealt damage by them in this pisslamic society. There have been many many times when i was actually pulling through with death spells towards them and almost succeeded but my conscience stopped me. I feel extremely envious and terrified whenever i think about it even right now. Oh god...
The weak mars has manifested not just on my mind. Apparently im gonna die violently too. what a pleasant thing to be aware of.

Sorry if this disturbed you. I opened this thread and something told me to put a post idk why.
You are not going to die a violent death as long as you keep on developing your soul. Your natal chart is the starting point, and for those without, you could say that the natal chart applies over a lifetime. For practioners like us, this is different as even one working will change the course which would mean that natal chart does not apply in full anymore. Doing more, such as multiple cycles of Munka and multiple planetary squares does change the overall theme of you even more.

Aside from that, for maximum effectiveness, you should pinpoint one issue at a time for maximum effectiveness when working with something. If some issue is closely related to another then multiple could be targeted with one working. Targeting too many issues at once will render your effort less than ideal and you will reap lesser results.

In your case it sounds like you should focus very strongly on removing negative karmic imprints with multiple cycles of Munka, but also with planetary squares. Only after you feel the heavy weight removed, you should start adding qualities that you want, such as masculinity. In this way you will have safe and positive growth. Sounds like you are now removing issues and adding new ones at the same time. I would say that is not the smoothest approach, but if you can make it work, good for you. Just be wary that it can be unsettling in one way or another even more so than when simply removing issue(s).

Henu the Great said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

You are not going to die a violent death as long as you keep on developing your soul. Your natal chart is the starting point, and for those without, you could say that the natal chart applies over a lifetime. For practioners like us, this is different as even one working will change the course which would mean that natal chart does not apply in full anymore. Doing more, such as multiple cycles of Munka and multiple planetary squares does change the overall theme of you even more.

Aside from that, for maximum effectiveness, you should pinpoint one issue at a time for maximum effectiveness when working with something. If some issue is closely related to another then multiple could be targeted with one working. Targeting too many issues at once will render your effort less than ideal and you will reap lesser results.

In your case it sounds like you should focus very strongly on removing negative karmic imprints with multiple cycles of Munka, but also with planetary squares. Only after you feel the heavy weight removed, you should start adding qualities that you want, such as masculinity. In this way you will have safe and positive growth. Sounds like you are now removing issues and adding new ones at the same time. I would say that is not the smoothest approach, but if you can make it work, good for you. Just be wary that it can be unsettling in one way or another even more so than when simply removing issue(s).
Thank you so much for taking time to write this i really appreciate it when verified members reply 🖤❤️💙. The interesting thing is that exactly after i had posted that previous reply, the thought came to my mind that i should remove only one issue at a time and not do too much workings to basically focus the energy. But thank you regardless you confirmed my intuition even more.and yes i believe that the mars of my soul should first be clean because if i empower that not-yet-fully-clean mars with a square then the negativity and nastiness of mars would come about instead. Which is exactly what happened not so long ago.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back