Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jack is Leaving Permanently

Jack

The persona that I've created on the forums has outlived its usefulness. It's become extremely polarizing. I'm not going to ask anyone to delete any of my comments because they are there for you to read. However I have decided to come back under a different persona. A different attitude that won't be so polarizing. And finally clean the hatred of some of my friends who have come to hate for a variety of misguided reasons. I cannot change your perception and I understand that.

I have in my holding a treasure trove of spiritual information. I don't have the time to read and categorize it. It will take some time but in the next persona I come here ,I won't be talking about politics and social issues. I'll only be talking about spirituality.

I'm going to a different country in a couple of months. I'm going to shed this persona.

Like a Phoenix burns And transforms itself.

I don't apologize or take back anything for which I haven't apologized or taken back. I absolutely believe in what I'm Saying and I absolutely believe that I'm right. And if you are like me you also have the same beliefs as me. There is no point in pointless endless discussions.

It's about self Preservation now.

The war is out there. The only way is through.

The only person whose looking out for you in Lord Satan and yourself. And if you don't look out for yourself, then you're fucked.

Believe in yourself. Make a decision that you're going to ascend to the top of the socioeconomic ladder. Use magick to find ways. Dont stop. Keep moving forward. Self the existence of your future children.

May you be victorious and come back.

That is all.

"For the Glory of all Humanity. "

Hail Satan !!! Hail Sat, Satya, Satanama, Satanas!!!

Unfortunately simply by doing dedication ritual one does not necessarily start to evolve and shed skin so your decision is understandable considering all the built up things.

Cya.

For a guy who likes to personify himself as the representation of masculinity this was very theatrical. However if you think this is what needs to be done for you to grow and evolve then go to war.

See you later brother

HAIL SATAN

I belive in you brother!

Good luck and may we meet again!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher Biffrons!
Hail Guardian!

I didnt interact with you much, but i have read your posts, mostly spirituality related which were helpful, your arguments with (you know who) always gave me a laugh when i was reading forums seriously.

All i want to say is thank you for your information Jack.

Come back soon.

Jack, it is incredible of you to take on this opportunity to have a intellectual rebirth.

We have been the pioneers of this path as SS, it is true we have the God's and each other, but being surrounded by normies and npcs constantly, we have surely been polluted to our true selves.

I hope your "inner child" will shine through, and you will find a renewed vigor to pursue whatever it is you are seeking.

Yeah, that was always the bait, wasn't it... "I have spiritual information that I'm going to keep teasing you with so I get away with everything teehee"

We can recover our lost cultures and knowledge without you because it lives in our souls, and I would rather learn from the Demons than some half baked Indian man who doesn't even meditate but thinks he's God. If you actually meditated then you would not be holding such stupid opinions after years and trying to shove them down everyone's throat, opinions which contradict and oppose what High Priest Hooded Cobra has written in many of his sermons which I doubt you even read. You're still hung up on the issue of women after years so no you don't have a treasure trove of spiritual information. At best, your mind is very corrupted and full of anti-Satanic disinformation. All you've done is sow division here. You are a charlatan and nothing more.

At the start, I was one of those fools who got tricked by you because I wanted you to grow and evolve, and I thought you had potential. But I learned as time went on by observing you that it was just an illusion. You are such a massive disappointment and waste of time for everyone who tried to help you all these years, all of whom you arrogantly looked down on.

Go rot on your own. As you are, you will never shine like the sun. Hardly a phoenix. More like a stubborn cockroach.

And that is your only problem, and the same problem that some people have had with you. You have been a "persona" but you have not been an actual person. If you were being your true and honest self this whole time, I don't think that anybody would have disliked you much or at all. But anybody who puts up a fictional image, people can feel that it is not real and unnatural. And it seems unnecessarily sneaky and dishonest.

I have not had any of these opinions about you, and I have never had any problem with you. But I am thinking that this could be a reason for people to be disliking or untrusting. When people who have been their own honest self the whole time, past problems are more often forgiven because it is easy to see how they have grown or healed since then. I would never ask anybody to go against their privacy, but showing some more of an example of your own soul and own personality would help some people to see the good things about you.

But of course there are always going to be some people who just choose to be unreasonable, or unnecessarily hateful. Like it is a game. Not everybody is meant to like everybody. And you can't do anything new or better without NPCs trying to drag you down. Crabs in a bucket.

This time you should leave Dahaarkan alone. I don't ask you to like him, I don't even ask you to have any good opinion about him if you don't want to. But trying to go so hard against him has accomplished absolutely nothing other than to make you look worse. He is a very strong guy and will not be broken by anybody's nonsense. And you were trying to break him, be honest. The only time I ever had a bad opinion about you were some of the times you were going against Dahaarkan in ridiculously unreasonable amounts, and it only made you look insane. And he was perfectly calm the whole time. And I was disappointed because I had a much higher opinion of you all the other times when you weren't doing that.

You are intensely focused on mental vectors, direction and principles, which you use to shape and build yourself. In this light I think this may prove very beneficial, and by the nature of transformation in general, this is an intense form of processing.

Peeling our fake selves, external misunderstandings, dross and also improving our qualities, our mastery is of aim.

Any persona is just a projection, yet valuable influence from this is from a superior position, towards the lower end of dealings. I think in this matter you helped yourself as well.

However, you can do this from this account as well, you have to internalize this state of conviction and let it manifest regardless of any past structures, outside of you. Do not mistake appearances with that of essence, which here is what matters and other can enjoy it as well and witness it. You are free do to as you see fit.

You also need to make a difference and a case from what is to be left in the past, truly, and rising out of it. Account names and related are very not important to this, being just a psychological anchor of help to the actual transformation desired.

In any case, you should strive to be honest with yourself and others. If you desire to have your participation more as a project of help, you have to know that this implies limits of freedom on yourself, and might not be what you desire or the desired outcome. You should free yourself from the obligations of this, and have your participation in a natural, loving of freedom form. I wish you success regardless.

Hey, I wanted to say that I read a lot of your posts and I always appreciate the message you try to convey.
I like your 'philosophy of action', I like the approach you have in dealing with problems. I like your desire to see brothers and sisters move forward and become stronger.
As for the approach, I think it is really effective and helps to deal with problems (most of the time). However, some people are more sensitive or there may be more touchy situations that deserve more attention and gentleness.

Like all human beings, we are not perfect and that is precisely why we must always improve and advance, and this obviously also applies to you.

Come back soon.

It was never required for you to have a persona or character to play in the group. Only that you demonstrated basic decency in how you approached others and presented your views.

You created enemies everywhere and you may blame others for this, but in the end it was you and your attitude that led to a considerable portion of the group despising you. And I have tried to explain to you that you only create enemies everywhere with the way you convey yourself. Until it's finally reached this point where you must leave because nobody wants to engage you any longer.

Were this a physical organization and you had conveyed yourself this way, it is not at all unlikely that you would have been beaten to death in an alleyway somewhere by a group of the many people you turned against you.

I say this as a warning because playing an ego driven persona instead of being true to yourself can ruin you completely. I do not celebrate you leaving. But frankly I don't think it's healthy either that you plan to return playing a different character.

Just be yourself. And try to have a modicum of respect and decency towards other people in the future.

Good luck.

Jack, you have a strong personality and strong convictions. That on its own can leave weaker personalities foaming at the mouth. Sometimes you have had misguided views or views which come from a place of trauma, but generally I jibed with your philosophy and I think many men can stand to learn something from it. It's really unfortunate to lose your unique perspective over immature grade school nonsense, and that you feel like you have to stop expressing yourself just to spare the feelings of a few and spare yourself from harassment, but you will find this everywhere you go, unless you can learn to modulate your expression. I know you can find a balance between strength and agreeableness if you want to. Try working with the energies of libra or venus.

Good luck on your journey.

Jack said:

I was unaware you were attempting to play out a persona or will continue in the future. Personally, I'm not sure how useful that can be, as NakedPluto has described.

Regardless of our outward reflection, we still cannot easily override larger karmic patterns within us, both good and bad. In other words, if you are having problems with certain people, look deeper into what you can change within yourself, not just on the outside.

Although we disagreed on some topics, as far as I perceived, these were within the realm of normality. I don't believe you to be as low as others say, nonetheless, I hope you achieve success against any negative karma, restoring true glory to yourself, not just for a persona.

Damn, you were always good for giving wildly different perspectives. Some people take that too personally and I'm sad to see this is the result. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not, but if it is a real change we can only hope it's positive.

existentialcrisis said:
Jack, you have a strong personality and strong convictions. That on its own can leave weaker personalities foaming at the mouth. Sometimes you have had misguided views or views which come from a place of trauma, but generally I jibed with your philosophy and I think many men can stand to learn something from it. It's really unfortunate to lose your unique perspective over immature grade school nonsense, and that you feel like you have to stop expressing yourself just to spare the feelings of a few and spare yourself from harassment, but you will find this everywhere you go, unless you can learn to modulate your expression. I know you can find a balance between strength and agreeableness if you want to. Try working with the energies of libra or venus.

I wish jack good luck in reinventing and improving himself and bear no ill will, and don't really want to come here to continue ranting. But this is too precious to be unanswered.

You seem to have missed the part where finally this person admits to playing a character here. This is something myself and others had noticed years ago. You also seem to not have realized that his philosophy, his "strength" was a fraud attached to a fraudulent persona that wasn't a real representation of who he really is.

His philosophy of ignoring feelings and tolerating discomfort are a complete fraud, as proved by the fact he cannot handle any real criticism/harsh words (he would block you for these), and the fact that now that it's gotten too uncomfortable and he feels alienated and despised, he simply leaves because of these feelings.

The paragon of masculinity jack was a persona, it was fake as he has finally admitted. And the philosophies pushed through this persona were also foolish and unhealthy, and he would ditch them and walk away whenever it was convenient.

Tolerating verbal abuse, harsh criticism and discomfort was only acceptable so long as it was not directed at him. And when the time comes that these things are directed at him he can't take it. He blocks people and then leaves.

When you have rotten, overly harsh and disgusting behavior towards others you begin to create enemies. And the philosophy that one should simply tolerate and accept this with open arms instead is false as is proved by the fact jack himself could not take any harsh criticism when this was pointed at him, and when the time came to live by his principles he couldn't take it.

Jack was a character. It was not a real person. And the philosophies and principles that came from this fictitious character were likewise a fraud that should not be admired or emulated. It is ironic that you continue to worship this character when the person behind it literally admitted to it just being a persona.

Even more ironic that you are complaining about other members being idiots when you're the only one who isn't understanding what's being said and revealed. How is it now the fault of other members when he himself created a set of principles he could not live by?

Other members must tolerate verbal abuse, but if it is done towards jack then it becomes a problem and they are just "weaker personalities". Well the "superior personality" you've been worshiping is fraud, a character, an online persona. Who's the real idiot here?

You should also not go forward emulating this character because the reality is when you express yourself like an orc, others will also be expressing themselves towards you the same way. And eventually you simply have created enemies everywhere with your orc behavior.

Being masculine is one thing, being an orc is another. Learn the difference.

I can greatly respect this person's decision to stop playing this character and focus on bettering themself though. And hold no ill will going forward.

NakedPluto said:
In any case, you should strive to be honest with yourself and others. If you desire to have your participation more as a project of help, you have to know that this implies limits of freedom on yourself, and might not be what you desire or the desired outcome. You should free yourself from the obligations of this, and have your participation in a natural, loving of freedom form. I wish you success regardless.

I tried 3-4 years ago to ask about the reason as to why he'd post those kind of things and refuse any kind of normal argument. What the human behind it was.

I got a response that was basicly just beating around the bush.

Others have also pointed out that the way he relates to a person in his posts was an issue, and this issue was not or barely fixed.

There are some people that you don't get along with, but if the same undertone constantly excists, nothing appears to have evolved or can change in getting along with a person.

Making personas is something that some people who are only on the solar chakra level of development do, you see it often in real life.

People need to be real, authentic, and their true selves. This is part of advancing, and Satanism. Not personas.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=362234 time=1654335887 user_id=57]
Making personas is something that some people who are only on the solar chakra level of development do, you see it often in real life.

People need to be real, authentic, and their true selves. This is part of advancing, and Satanism. Not personas.

True. I have been in that situation, but I learnt to allow myself being a stupid and annoying person, so I can see my own problems from others perspective

Lydia [JG said:

Wait what does this mean? Are you saying people's development has to do with going up the chakras? It'd certainly make sense seeing the vast majority of new souls seem stuck only caring about their base instincts or lusts at best...

Where did you get this idea?

Despite all that happened, I actually enjoyed reading your posts and have learned certain things from them. Whether or not you lived by these principles you talked about, that is a whole different story.

I agree with the others who say that you should drop the personas. There is no point. There is also no reason to be ashamed once you are past a point where you have transcended a state of delusion or confusion. You should meditate on what you really want to become and build your true character. Pretending to be another persona is just going to cause more harm to you and others. Sure it might alleviate the pressure for a while, but if you truly have integrity, you know you won't be able to live like that for long, pretending to be something you're not. Why bother? Why not channel all that effort into the purification and manifestation of your true self? There is no need to come back under a different name. Just focus on cleaning your soul, that's what is important here. Nobody cares about names.

I hope you find a way to be the best and healthiest version of yourself. Your true self.

Although I don't agree with you on certain things, I never thought you were a bad person. I am sure there is great potential within you, you just have to work on reaching it. We all have our inner battles.

You have not made any serious mistakes and therefore I think it is not necessary for you to abandon your account.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
NakedPluto said:

I tried 3-4 years ago to ask about the reason as to why he'd post those kind of things and refuse any kind of normal argument. What the human behind it was.

I got a response that was basicly just beating around the bush.

Others have also pointed out that the way he relates to a person in his posts was an issue, and this issue was not or barely fixed.

There are some people that you don't get along with, but if the same undertone constantly excists, nothing appears to have evolved or can change in getting along with a person.

Yes, the "persona" mention is very revealing. However I do not think Jack is a jew or an enemy or anything of this kind. He might be misunderstood many times and also stubborn, and closed off.

But I wish him the best and for him to reach his potential. We need people helping here and being active.

We might have disagreements, we might be strangers on face, on personal desires, yet we are family and we are connected. We love each other in a subtle and higher sense, that may be apparent at one point. So I am all for resolving our conflicts and move on like adults, putting Satan agenda and our mission first.

Creating personas or "projects" for that aim is a bad idea unless successful. There is a lesson everywhere.
One cannot be that technical and not involve personally in such projection.

He along with all of us received wisdom, advice and guidance within here. So I think anyone should be mature enough to ingest and decide upon their path and manifestation.

Dahaarkan said:
I wish jack good luck in reinventing and improving himself and bear no ill will, and don't really want to come here to continue ranting. But this is too precious to be unanswered.

You seem to have missed the part where finally this person admits to playing a character here. This is something myself and others had noticed years ago. You also seem to not have realized that his philosophy, his "strength" was a fraud attached to a fraudulent persona that wasn't a real representation of who he really is.

His philosophy of ignoring feelings and tolerating discomfort are a complete fraud, as proved by the fact he cannot handle any real criticism/harsh words (he would block you for these), and the fact that now that it's gotten too uncomfortable and he feels alienated and despised, he simply leaves because of these feelings.

The paragon of masculinity jack was a persona, it was fake as he has finally admitted. And the philosophies pushed through this persona were also foolish and unhealthy, and he would ditch them and walk away whenever it was convenient.

Tolerating verbal abuse, harsh criticism and discomfort was only acceptable so long as it was not directed at him. And when the time comes that these things are directed at him he can't take it. He blocks people and then leaves.

When you have rotten, overly harsh and disgusting behavior towards others you begin to create enemies. And the philosophy that one should simply tolerate and accept this with open arms instead is false as is proved by the fact jack himself could not take any harsh criticism when this was pointed at him, and when the time came to live by his principles he couldn't take it.

Jack was a character. It was not a real person. And the philosophies and principles that came from this fictitious character were likewise a fraud that should not be admired or emulated. It is ironic that you continue to worship this character when the person behind it literally admitted to it just being a persona.

Even more ironic that you are complaining about other members being idiots when you're the only one who isn't understanding what's being said and revealed. How is it now the fault of other members when he himself created a set of principles he could not live by?

Other members must tolerate verbal abuse, but if it is done towards jack then it becomes a problem and they are just "weaker personalities". Well the "superior personality" you've been worshiping is fraud, a character, an online persona. Who's the real idiot here?

You should also not go forward emulating this character because the reality is when you express yourself like an orc, others will also be expressing themselves towards you the same way. And eventually you simply have created enemies everywhere with your orc behavior.

Being masculine is one thing, being an orc is another. Learn the difference.

I can greatly respect this person's decision to stop playing this character and focus on bettering themself though. And hold no ill will going forward.
Damn dude you’re angry was rent late this month?

The Outlaw Torn said:
Damn dude you’re angry was rent late this month?

You know, if you don't come up with any new material it won't increase your chances at a date with me. Landlord roasts are stale at this point, come up with something new.

Okay I think that i botched the melodramatic exit 😅 by creating more confusion.

What I meant by saying that My persona has outlived its usefulness doesn't mean I'm saying I'm a fraud or that I'm playing a character like a stage performance or lying about anything I say or believe in or if I'm fronting anything.

The issue is that due to my run ins with honestly subhuman parasites ,Soyboys ,Uneducated and disturbing stupid individuals,and mentally deranged individuals I have put myself in a box that I've never wanted to be put in.

This has created a perception of me that is clouding the information that I could potentially give which could potentially help someone.

If I can help someone without being in the crosshairs of a persona creates online through others and some bad decisions I made to engage with these retards ,it's better that way.

Like the people who've kept their own beliefs about social issues outside of the forums. They are I believe more effective in helping people grow spiritually.

If you go through my posts ,everything related to a successful mindset and the correct way to live life I have already said. And I absolutely believe in that and I live that everyday. And I will continue to move forward with that same attitude.

I realize that because we don't have a physical organization that everyone can be perpetually heard forever and the arguments and derailing will continue forever on subjective topics that frankly could be very easily agreed upon. But because you cannot actually form physical groups ,one group cannot overpower the other and eliminate their philosophy from the group. Actual organizational strength cannot be manifested in that manner.

Which is why I believe that it's a lost cause. All the subjective topics that we discuss about will never change the other person's mind. They will continue to advocate for the opposite and there will never be any unified consensus among the group. They will also botch other useful things you have to say that could potentially help someone out of the false ego that they have.

What Plato says about Human beings is true. Regardless of whether you are in an SS organization or not. There are individuals that are completely unconscious and born slaves(Bronze Class). There are individuals who are born special and exceptional (Gold Class) . And there are individuals who are atleast consciously driven.(Silver Class).

People talk about advancement but they're lives are subpar. What good is all that advancement if you can't escape the financial Slavery and the chains of the system that bind you ? Yes you wrote a lot of articles but your life is shit ,your broke ,you have no resources, no friends or good contacts ,you have nothing in your life.

It's the same thing with Yogis with special powers with a deranged detachment from the world ideology. We should with our powers strive to real top positions in all major companies, professions and Innovative Directions. Otherwise we haven't seen our true potential. And that's a mindset that everyone should have.

You're going to have individuals who are so disturbingly stupid and unconscious that they will convince themselves that they are bettering both themselves and humanity while still absolutely failing at both. They believe their mindsets are helping humanity when you can look at objective reality that the results of these mindsets are apparent and it is societal destruction.

Also talking about these things make me feel pathetic. Like I'm also a loser who'd go onto the internet and argue with people who I don't know personally about things ,because I have nothing else to do. It makes me feel I'm also a loser without a life like a lot of these people are.

It's just pointless and endless. It's just a inferior way of entertainment no different that watching some trashy reality show. But its on an intellectual level instead.

It's better to take that energy into actual organizations that are focused on those specific issues. And its better to use the forum for only exchanging spiritual information along with the RTRs and more things related to the spiritual.

That is how I've decided to conduct myself because of the deep cleaning process I've been going through. Which is why I've decided to talk only and only about Spirituality in the future and start over without mistakes. It becomes a real problem when the internet has created a persona for you and you can't really talk to a person one on one. So the validity of your helpful information is blinded by the perception of you.

All of the various kinds of things I've written. There's a lot of Gems in there I'm very proud of. Even in the disagreements and fights. I absolutely believe and live what I preach. And it is my opinion that you should believe and live like that too. If you don't that's your prerogative though. Everyone has different paths in this life.

Thats something I wanted to clarify.

I'll see you guys in the far future when humanity has been liberated and we return to our original state if being. When most of us can be happy and content. And we can be at peace.

Irgendwie, Irgendwo, Irgendwann.

It's a very good thing that you want to change and escape that fake persona of yours.
I usually just ghost this forums but i always read here in the hope i will learn something new, but now i want to be honest... There were many times when I read your post and i swear i wanted to come personally to you and gouge your eyes out of your orbits because of the cringefest you caused me sometimes... but your presence was also good because your responses brought more diversity to the table and more things to question how things really are, so to speak.

Even so there is no need to leave the forum (no i don't have time to read all that crap you wrote in the last response), you could simple apologise for your mistake and that's all. We are SS after all, all of us have nasty baggage behind us because of this demented world and we are here to improve that. But if this is really the thing you want then good luck man and may Satan guide you :p

Jack said:
All of the various kinds of things I've written. There's a lot of Gems in there I'm very proud of. Even in the disagreements and fights. I absolutely believe and live what I preach. And it is my opinion that you should believe and live like that too. If you don't that's your prerogative though. Everyone has different paths in this life.

Yes actually. There are some very good things you've posted, and above all I'm thankful for these, I'm sure the community is as well.

As for the rest of your orc rant, that was rather unnecessary and childish but I suppose you're too addicted to this orc persona which you've mistaken for being masculine.

There's a reason you had to backpedal on your decision (as you backpedal on a lot of things) to reinvent your dramatic exit. You made a very respectable choice dropping this orc persona. I don't know why you're going back into it now. Addiction I guess.

As I have explained to another member there is difference between being an orc and being masculine.

A real man uplifts and elevates his community, he doesn't degrade his own comrades relentlessly to feed his own ego. And he doesn't leave just because he can no longer handle criticisms and the opinions of others. This is why your persona is a fraud. You cannot practice what you preach and run off when it is convenient.

I suppose at some point when you begin meditation instead of just reading about it, and you begin to clean your soul these things will become clear for you, and you can understand what I'm saying to you.

Good luck.

Lydia [JG said:
I agree.
Also; I actually think this thread might be Jack admitting he's going to try and figure this exact thing out. Despite our agreements to disagree most times we've spoken directly, I wish him luck, and Gods be with him, if that's truly the case.

So you are just going to run and hide and pretend to be somebody else with a different name? All because a very small number of dumb NPCs are frequently Oyy Veyying at you? This is just seeming ridiculous. An NPC will be always acting as an NPC regardless of what name is being used by you or by anybody else. Confused and unhealthy people are likely to resent you for explaining how their actions are unhealthy. Does this mean that you should stop trying? Maybe somebody hears some good advice 10 times and reacts badly to it 10 times because of not wanting to change, but then the 11th time actually starts to listen, and ends up being healed by it.

There are multiple thousands of people here, and it is a much smaller number of people who we commonly see participating. But the number of witnesses is much larger. If you are disagreeing with one person, and both of you are giving more information to show that your idea is right, there is a very large number of people who are seeing this and are learning from both of you. You give good information, the other person might also give some good information, and all the other people who are reading this can sort between what is useful and what is nonsense. And what if one of the pieces of information that comes from this argument is the exact missing piece that other people were requiring to unlock their own understandings and to help their own lives? This is very common.

This is why I am not opposed to an argument as long as both people have good intentions, and both people are trying to explain and provide further information and explanations. I don't care if the person I am talking to is likely to never agree with me. It is not entirely even about this other person. The real point of it is to use it as an opportunity to teach people, and help the people who see it. If the one person you are talking to will not understand you, but another 1,000 who are watching do understand you and do think that it is valuable.

Weassel said:
There were many times when I read your post and i swear i wanted to come personally to you and gouge your eyes out of your orbits because of the cringefest you caused me sometimes...

Yes, this is a very healthy response to disagreeing with somebody's opinion. :roll:
You are ridiculous.

And some peoples reactions to you, you did deserve it and you did earn it by being the first person to react that same way. And Dahaarkan is right, it is fine for you to dislike people but as soon as people dislike you you have to run and hide? It just seems childish.

I have disagreed with many people before, and I have never wanted to run and hide or pretend that it wasn't me who said it. There is a very small number of times I regret because I was wrong, and my answer is to say I am sorry about this, I regret doing this, I had the wrong idea. I think this is the right way to react, and it is more cowardly to pretend that it was a different person who did it. And for the other probably 99.9% of times I was disagreeing with somebody, there is no reason to regret anything and there is no reason to hide with a different name, because I am confident that I was right and I was doing the right thing. In any argument, I am always just trying to teach people. And I am completely open minded to any information or explanation that anybody wants to tell to me. And the best possible result that I am wishing will happen, is that it will be like a compromise. And that both of us will learn something from the other one, both of us will recieve a better understanding, and in the end there will be no more reason to argue because we both will know the truth.

Jack said:
The persona that I've created on the forums has outlived its usefulness. It's become extremely polarizing. I'm not going to ask anyone to delete any of my comments because they are there for you to read. However I have decided to come back under a different persona. A different attitude that won't be so polarizing. And finally clean the hatred of some of my friends who have come to hate for a variety of misguided reasons. I cannot change your perception and I understand that.

I have in my holding a treasure trove of spiritual information. I don't have the time to read and categorize it. It will take some time but in the next persona I come here ,I won't be talking about politics and social issues. I'll only be talking about spirituality.

I'm going to a different country in a couple of months. I'm going to shed this persona.

Like a Phoenix burns And transforms itself.

I don't apologize or take back anything for which I haven't apologized or taken back. I absolutely believe in what I'm Saying and I absolutely believe that I'm right. And if you are like me you also have the same beliefs as me. There is no point in pointless endless discussions.

It's about self Preservation now.

The war is out there. The only way is through.

The only person whose looking out for you in Lord Satan and yourself. And if you don't look out for yourself, then you're fucked.

Believe in yourself. Make a decision that you're going to ascend to the top of the socioeconomic ladder. Use magick to find ways. Dont stop. Keep moving forward. Self the existence of your future children.

May you be victorious and come back.

That is all.

"For the Glory of all Humanity. "

Hail Satan !!! Hail Sat, Satya, Satanama, Satanas!!!

"Hit the road, Jack, don't you come back no more"

SleepingWolf said:
Lydia [JG said:

Wait what does this mean? Are you saying people's development has to do with going up the chakras? It'd certainly make sense seeing the vast majority of new souls seem stuck only caring about their base instincts or lusts at best...

Where did you get this idea?

I "got this idea" through meditation. I learn a lot by meditating. Demons tell me things too while in meditation. (This is a simplified answer.)

And yes, people move up, they must master each level, and eventually master all.

However, some are stronger at higher levels yet have not mastered the lower. Think of women who have an open heart chakra, yet have no stability (Base). All chakras need to be mastered.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back