Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do you know someone is jew when it is hard to tell from his facial features

homeraee said:
How to confirm that?

One of the best indications is behavior. A lot of ashkenazi jews in particular, especially the mixed ones have little to no features even. On the flipside, HP has mentioned in another post there are populations that can have features that practically overlap jews but these people do not behave jewish and are gentile.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=309179#p309179

Look at the eyes. "Eyes are the window to the soul." This is true. You will feel they have cold eyes like a shark or like a crocodile. There is no soul in their eyes.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Look at the eyes. "Eyes are the window to the soul." This is true. You will feel they have cold eyes like a shark or like a crocodile. There is no soul in their eyes.
I can attest to this, those that have the shark like eyes are less mixed with genital blood. More pure in a sense to their kin.

Like others have mentioned. The eyes usually have a feeling of no empathy. Cold and empty. The Soros family is a prime example of this.

I automatically detect a Jew by naturally feeling disgust by looking at it. The energy smell is disgusting... Even though it is not a physical smell, it is a very disgusting ugly smell of their energy. I feel it even through looking at the photo.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back