Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About magical squares

Antichrist

Hello there!

A month ago I started to do the mercury square and have already done 29 days out of 64. Unfortunately today I started doing a session 6 minutes before sunrise and finished doing it 10 minutes after sunrise. Isn't the square gone? Should I keep doing the square?

Thanks in advance

Nero said:
Hello there!

A month ago I started to do the mercury square and have already done 29 days out of 64. Unfortunately today I started doing a session 6 minutes before sunrise and finished doing it 10 minutes after sunrise. Isn't the square gone? Should I keep doing the square?

Thanks in advance

Are you sure, where you are sunrise is 6 a clock, sometimes it is different. You can check online your location + planetary hours.

Fuchs said:
Nero said:
Hello there!

Thanks in advance

Are you sure, where you are sunrise is 6 a clock, sometimes it is different. You can check online your location + planetary hours.

The sunrise was at 4:52 . I started doing the square at 4:46 am and finished it at 5:03 am. Is the square ruined or not ?

Nero said:
Fuchs said:
Nero said:
Hello there!

Thanks in advance

The sunrise was at 4:52 . I started doing the square at 4:46 am and finished it at 5:03 am. Is the square ruined or not ?

Blitz once said that workings are considered to take effect when you program the energies not when you gather them.

So your programming must have been after 4.52 considering u finished at 5.03, so it should not be a problem.

But then again you should ask blitz,voe,Hp Cobra,Lydia, naked pluto or Stormblood about this.

Demonic said:
Nero said:
Fuchs said:

Blitz once said that workings are considered to take effect when you program the energies not when you gather them.

So your programming must have been after 4.52 considering u finished at 5.03, so it should not be a problem.

But then again you should ask blitz,voe,Hp Cobra,Lydia, naked pluto or Stormblood about this.

Looks like you misunderstood me. I started 6 minutes before sunrise at 4:46 and finished 10 minutes after sunrise at 5:03. This means that I started it on one day and finished on another.

Nero said:
Looks like you misunderstood me. I started 6 minutes before sunrise at 4:46 and finished 10 minutes after sunrise at 5:03. This means that I started it on one day and finished on another.

Thats how i understood it.

What i m saying is you made your affirmations on the next day, not on the same day, because affirmations were made after sunrise.

Workings take effect when we program the energies not when we start to vibrate them, as far as i know. For normal workings its the case. For planetary squares i cant say because they are very strict.

The best thing you can do is NOT doubt it and continue. Even if it were ruined due to numbers, the energies were raised and took effect, and will continue to do so if you continue to do square.

Ask blitz or any other advanced member. I will tag them here they will reply when they have time.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
"user_id=21286]
Lydia [JG said:
"user_id=57]

I've thought about this some more.

I think your square is ruined, but I cannot say for certain. I think a working, including the affirmation, needs to be completed before the new day begins.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=362605 time=1654443351 user_id=57]

I think your square is ruined, but I cannot say for certain. I think a working, including the affirmation, needs to be completed before the new day begins.

I want to ask HP cobra about this in order to be 100% sure that the square is ruined.

Blitzkreig told me that the square was probably ruined but to be honest my mind still doesn't want to get this idea because I've been doing the square for a month.

He also suggested me to turn the square into a regular 40 days working so I will get some benefits from it. What do you think of this?

Nero said:
I want to ask HP cobra about this in order to be 100% sure that the square is ruined.

Blitzkreig told me that the square was probably ruined but to be honest my mind still doesn't want to get this idea because I've been doing the square for a month.

He also suggested me to turn the square into a regular 40 days working so I will get some benefits from it. What do you think of this?

I don't think squares can be turned into workings. Workings need a set number of reps, if you miss or add one or 2 extra reps it's no big deal, but not like a square, where the numbers are so different each day.

Nero said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=362605 time=1654443351 user_id=57]

What he meant was, even if you ruined the square you can continue to do it with set amount of vibrations for 40 days, the amount you feel comfortable with, this way u will still make use of planetary energies. Energies will still be raised and work, also the energies you raised and applied before ruining it, are working.

Squares are squares, workings is not best use of them, but in your case he suggested u to do so to make the best out of a bad situation.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=363149 time=1654597439 user_id=57]
I don't think squares can be turned into workings. Workings need a set number of reps, if you miss or add one or 2 extra reps it's no big deal, but not like a square, where the numbers are so different each day.

It would not be perfect, but can it not be salvaged? There should at least be some energy behind it, that even if the square configuration is broken, it could still do something.

I am not saying this is optimal by any means, but in a situation where you are 36 days into a square that you possibly ruined, you might as well go to 40 days, in one way or another, and judge the effects after that.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=366144 time=1655228619 user_id=21286]
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=363149 time=1654597439 user_id=57]

It would not be perfect, but can it not be salvaged? There should at least be some energy behind it, that even if the square configuration is broken, it could still do something.

I am not saying this is optimal by any means, but in a situation where you are 36 days into a square that you possibly ruined, you might as well go to 40 days, in one way or another, and judge the effects after that.
Wasn't Johnson_akemi (I don't remember if it was wrote in this way) who made this method?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=366233 time=1655262089 user_id=21286]
luis said:
Wasn't Johnson_akemi (I don't remember if it was wrote in this way) who made this method?
I'm not sure, but if they did, it would give credence to the idea.
I never tried it but she is someone who can be trusted. Its definitely something not ideal but it can be tried.

Nero said:
Hello there!

Thanks in advance

You can finish the square as a 40 day working [for it to not go to waste] but the manifest power will not be equal to a square. But there is still progress that has been done, but it must be closed on the 40th day now. If you were past the 40th day, it should be the 80th and so on.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nero said:
Hello there!

Thanks in advance

You can finish the square as a 40 day working [for it to not go to waste] but the manifest power will not be equal to a square. But there is still progress that has been done, but it must be closed on the 40th day now. If you were past the 40th day, it should be the 80th and so on.
Let's say someone does a 40 day working but erroneously does an extra day, does it not count the 40 days? Would it go to waste?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nero said:
Hello there!

Thanks in advance

The reps for a day stay the same as instructed from the square and if the square would be over, one just starts again from first day, to reach the 40 or 80 day, is this right?

Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nero said:
Hello there!

Thanks in advance

The reps for a day stay the same as instructed from the square and if the square would be over, one just starts again from first day, to reach the 40 or 80 day, is this right?
It turns into a normal working, so no. You choose the amount of repetitions and stick with it till the end. Not having the benefits of the numerology of square can be mitigated with a good starting date and doing it for longer period of time.

Aquarius said:
Let's say someone does a 40 day working but erroneously does an extra day, does it not count the 40 days? Would it go to waste?

I'm not sure what sort of damage this may incur, but it would certainly not ruin it. However, if you did 1 fewer day than 40, this would be much worse than going over by 1. So I think if you are unsure, just go over.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nero said:
Hello there!

Thanks in advance

I've asked some advanced members about this and everyone except Naked Pluto says that workings are started and continued when the energy is programmed and directed, not just when you have started gathering your energy. Naked Pluto has a contrary opinion and says : " The completion done on the next day simply isn't governed by the finish line, but by the birth of it. This is how I see and do my magic." Thus, he thinks that the square is not ruined.

What is your opinion on this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back