Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FRTR Symptoms?

Ursa Minor

Website
www.mgtow.tv
When I first started doing the FRTR, sometimes I would vomit mid way through. I had to do it on an empty stomach for a while. I still get that feeling occasionally, but it's not as intense as it was before. Anything like this happened to someone else?

Ursa Minor said:
When I first started doing the FRTR, sometimes I would vomit mid way through. I had to do it on an empty stomach for a while. I still get that feeling occasionally, but it's not as intense as it was before. Anything like this happened to someone else?

That is on the extreme end, but not exactly surprising if your soul was releasing enemy curses from your solar chakra or something.

Just make sure the problem is not physical, such as from an already weak natal Sun, and subsequent weak physical digestion. Also, make sure you are cleaning and protecting yourself with enough energy and regularity.

Ursa Minor said:

Just to check, are you vibrating by yelling as loud as you can with a whole breath for each letter or something? If so, don't. You can just say the vibrations exactly as HPS Maxine does in the MP3, and it will be effective.

Not as extreme but some days I blurp quite a lot. I say it normaly like HPS Maxine.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=361525 time=1654137836 user_id=346]
Ursa Minor said:

Just to check, are you vibrating by yelling as loud as you can with a whole breath for each letter or something? If so, don't. You can just say the vibrations exactly as HPS Maxine does in the MP3, and it will be effective.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=361525 time=1654137836 user_id=346]

No I don't yell, I vibrate at normal volume, and I don't use a whole breath I speak it kind of like the MP3's HPS Maxine did. For now I'll have to do it silently as I have a temporary roommate, I've heard that doing it mentally works too.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=361521 time=1654136690 user_id=21286]
That is on the extreme end, but not exactly surprising if your soul was releasing enemy curses from your solar chakra or something.

Just make sure the problem is not physical, such as from an already weak natal Sun, and subsequent weak physical digestion. Also, make sure you are cleaning and protecting yourself with enough energy and regularity.

I was thinking the same thing, that my soul was "purging" and it reflected in my body. My digestion seems fairly sturdy, which is why that surprised me. Also true that I should work on making spiritual hygiene part of my regular routine, thanks for the advice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back