Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Helping people break free of the enemy more info: The inner False person

darkmonkey666

The enemy energies such as xtian energies and thoughtforms and curses and even astral mind control in some cases creates a false person that does not exist in reality but takes over the individual. I call this the false ego or false inner self. This is like a thoughtform in and of itself.

Why I felt the desire to share this with people is I recently saw something and I know some people promoting xtianity are aware of the occult and using it against people. So in seeing this I am guessing others know about it too at least some so I should share to people that don't.

81U46PRz2cL.jpg

The person you see on here is an exact representation of what I saw this false inner self look like. The colors and look is the same. This individual often seems to be holding flowers or something indicating they are happy it is an illusion in a way to being clueless however this is like a thoughtform. It fragments and removes the person that exists and replaces it with the control personality. This is sometimes referred to as a "controlled personality".

The true personality of the person and true self is then sometimes "pushed out" of the body and often projected onto others and in what a person attracts to themselves in this case it may be possible to save someone. However in some cases the true person ceases to exist at all and all that exists is the controlled personality or false ego.

If a person is open to the astral they can interact with the true self and the false ego if they like. Your goal if you can see this stuff is to destroy it the thoughtform for one inhabiting the individual. Secondly the layer of energy that is the "barrier" or false perception. This has a strange feel to it as well. It is like a field of consciousness around the person that locks out their ability to understand higher things. This often is associated with energy that is pale rainbow like colors kind of fake and pastel.

Dissolving the ego meditations the new age teaches are dangerous. Often people that go into that belief system are not fully deprogrammed from xtianity even if they don't like it or don't like the word "Jesus" or any of that and think this is a belief system they can break free in. Well some of the meditations they use allow this false self to take over even more than when they were xtians. They can become an empty shell that is robotic and doesn't feel emotions at all in the extreme where the false ego controls them. Same with stuff in some of the enemy and hebrew occult systems that unfortunately some gentiles sometimes get into. This actually makes their situation far worse.

If this is you. It is very likely you are not going to be able to pick up on this "false ego" in yourself or these barriers or any of that it may not even be possible too. I am not sure on this one cause these things block your perception. Your best bet is finding someone who can see these things and have them check out your soul for it. Even if you can pick up on them in other people you may not be able to in yourself.

The step is to deprogram from what created the inner false ego. In talking to people you can figure it out often. Doing a freeing the soul for that person that is the main offender or the influence that is going on. Just be aware if mind control is going on you have a whole different dimension to this and it will take a lot more patience and work but I don't believe it has to be going on for the "controlled personality" to exist. You have to remove the energy or thoughtforms creating this as well as destroy the main false ego to free yourself or others.

slyscorpion said:
The enemy energies such as xtian energies and thoughtforms and curses and even astral mind control in some cases creates a false person that does not exist in reality but takes over the individual. I call this the false ego or false inner self. This is like a thoughtform in and of itself.

Why I felt the desire to share this with people is I recently saw something and I know some people promoting xtianity are aware of the occult and using it against people. So in seeing this I am guessing others know about it too at least some so I should share to people that don't.

81U46PRz2cL.jpg

The person you see on here is an exact representation of what I saw this false inner self look like. The colors and look is the same. This individual often seems to be holding flowers or something indicating they are happy it is an illusion in a way to being clueless however this is like a thoughtform. It fragments and removes the person that exists and replaces it with the control personality. This is sometimes referred to as a "controlled personality".

The true personality of the person and true self is then sometimes "pushed out" of the body and often projected onto others and in what a person attracts to themselves in this case it may be possible to save someone. However in some cases the true person ceases to exist at all and all that exists is the controlled personality or false ego.

If a person is open to the astral they can interact with the true self and the false ego if they like. Your goal if you can see this stuff is to destroy it the thoughtform for one inhabiting the individual. Secondly the layer of energy that is the "barrier" or false perception. This has a strange feel to it as well. It is like a field of consciousness around the person that locks out their ability to understand higher things. This often is associated with energy that is pale rainbow like colors kind of fake and pastel.

Dissolving the ego meditations the new age teaches are dangerous. Often people that go into that belief system are not fully deprogrammed from xtianity even if they don't like it or don't like the word "Jesus" or any of that and think this is a belief system they can break free in. Well some of the meditations they use allow this false self to take over even more than when they were xtians. They can become an empty shell that is robotic and doesn't feel emotions at all in the extreme where the false ego controls them. Same with stuff in some of the enemy and hebrew occult systems that unfortunately some gentiles sometimes get into. This actually makes their situation far worse.

If this is you. It is very likely you are not going to be able to pick up on this "false ego" in yourself or these barriers or any of that it may not even be possible too. I am not sure on this one cause these things block your perception. Your best bet is finding someone who can see these things and have them check out your soul for it. Even if you can pick up on them in other people you may not be able to in yourself.

The step is to deprogram from what created the inner false ego. In talking to people you can figure it out often. Doing a freeing the soul for that person that is the main offender or the influence that is going on. Just be aware if mind control is going on you have a whole different dimension to this and it will take a lot more patience and work but I don't believe it has to be going on for the "controlled personality" to exist. You have to remove the energy or thoughtforms creating this as well as destroy the main false ego to free yourself or others.

This thoughtform can be seen dancing sometimes or doing actions that indicate cluelessness or happiness. In the same hand as what I see above is where the flowers were held when I saw it. This guy is aware of the occult in some ways I know cause I used to listen to this I remember some lyrics. He uses a lot of enemy occult stuff and makes reference to aliens Saturn etc. I won't link to any of it unless someone asks what I am talking about. This was one of the ones I liked when I was still xtian.

I used to like the song "Invincible". Then, I looked into the band and saw they were xians and they even proclaimed themselves to be so (and very proudly).

Wow, I wasn't aware they knew anything about the occult. I thought xian bands were just stupid people. That image looks disturbing in a way.

So, in short, how do I kill the false ego? Is the freeing the soul working enough?

Removing all the causes for its appearance sounds complicated if working on other people.

Hope I am understanding this correctly.

Adhiti666 said:
I used to like the song "Invincible". Then, I looked into the band and saw they were xians and they even proclaimed themselves to be so (and very proudly).

Wow, I wasn't aware they knew anything about the occult. I thought xian bands were just stupid people. That image looks disturbing in a way.

So, in short, how do I kill the false ego? Is the freeing the soul working enough?

Removing all the causes for its appearance sounds complicated if working on other people.

Idk they certainly use a lot of occult imagery in stuff so I kind of think they do just like chevelle however that band isn't as overtly xtian. Want to see something creepy.

https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/4965720/Skillet/Alien+Youth

This was the most creepy xtian song in both energy and lyrics ever. The energy of this band gives me the creeps.

Ok anyways back to the point. Do you have one of these type things. I became aware that some people think this "false ego" thing is their inner child or inner self and talk to it even. Well You can try rtrs into it or try to program it to destroy itself. That part I have not totally figured out. Removing energy and influence of who programmed you to be what is the false ego destroys it slowly.

slyscorpion said:
Adhiti666 said:

Idk they certainly use a lot of occult imagery in stuff so I kind of think they do just like chevelle however that band isn't as overtly xtian. Want to see something creepy.

This was the most creepy xtian song in both energy and lyrics ever. The energy of this band gives me the creeps.

Ok anyways back to the point. Do you have one of these type things. I became aware that some people think this "false ego" thing is their inner child or inner self and talk to it even. Well You can try rtrs into it or try to program it to destroy itself. That part I have not totally figured out. Removing energy and influence of who programmed you to be what is the false ego destroys it slowly.

I partly wanted peoples experience with this on here if anyone can figure out how to more quickly destroy this cool. Freeing the soul yeah but you have to know what or who caused it for that to work. If you don't that will be a process that will take years. Thats why i wanted to know if you could more directly attack or destroy this somehow.

slyscorpion said:

I read your reply and jumped to this thread.
I will express some facts that I just discovered about this "false ego" and childhood emotions / abuses and so on in this thread as it somehow completes my experience with vampire and destroyed life.
Hope this helps other fellows in Satan to recover, in case needed.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64400

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
Adhiti666 said:

I partly wanted peoples experience with this on here if anyone can figure out how to more quickly destroy this cool. Freeing the soul yeah but you have to know what or who caused it for that to work. If you don't that will be a process that will take years. Thats why i wanted to know if you could more directly attack or destroy this somehow.

In my case it was not any psychic vampire, they are jewish curses that surely were put on me in other past lives, although I don't know exactly when, that kept me tied to the jewish veil, the solution for me is to vibrate the RTR directly in specific places of my soul and my astral body and then do the deep cleansing with the help of a demon.
Literally removing all those curses and filth from my soul is like peeling an onion, when I have managed to completely remove one, another one appears underneath that seems even deeper.

Engineered Trasformation said:
slyscorpion said:

I will express some facts that I just discovered about this "false ego" and childhood emotions / abuses and so on in this thread as it somehow completes my experience with vampire and destroyed life.

Ok you actually made more sense of this whole thing. This can be caused by childhood trauma as well or things dealing with that. The problem is to convince people this is bad. Those that are aware of this thing. I got in the band I was talking about kind of a vibe of pedophilia. Interesting enough I wanted to share a little on this. About 2010 I found one of his songs somewhere. I listened to it and its energy made me realize something had taken place when I was younger but I was having trouble pulling this back so I listened a bunch of times. Never could pull back that memory till later but I was like this is super familiar yet bad. I knew the energies was of something really bad. I never had that inner child thing myself or got that taken over by any thoughtform. People will have to be reminded if they have someone they talk to who looks like the image above (that's probably what this is about) and they refer to as inner child or inner self or something that this is bad they want to destroy this not listen to it or have some kind of relationship with it.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Ok you actually made more sense of this whole thing. This can be caused by childhood trauma as well or things dealing with that. The problem is to convince people this is bad. Those that are aware of this thing. I got in the band I was talking about kind of a vibe of pedophilia. Interesting enough I wanted to share a little on this. About 2010 I found one of his songs somewhere. I listened to it and its energy made me realize something had taken place when I was younger but I was having trouble pulling this back so I listened a bunch of times. Never could pull back that memory till later but I was like this is super familiar yet bad. I knew the energies was of something really bad. I never had that inner child thing myself or got that taken over by any thoughtform. People will have to be reminded if they have someone they talk to who looks like the image above (that's probably what this is about) and they refer to as inner child or inner self or something that this is bad they want to destroy this not listen to it or have some kind of relationship with it.

But too add on to what I say this is really common apparently and xtianity takes advantage of this or ties one into it. I am not sure this thing can exist without xtian energies or in some way being tied to xtianity. That is why it didn't show up in me I always kind of despised that religion no matter how much it was shoved on me. The only time I ever for a short time believed it was when I was surrounded by these energies but I still escaped even around those energies and didn't like it much. I don't think this absolutely has to be sexual abuse that causes this though. I think I understand this whole thing better now. I will be able to now identify people that likely have this problem at least in person not sure I could do that through writing the vampires are one of them interesting enough.

Wotanwarrior said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

In my case it was not any psychic vampire, they are jewish curses that surely were put on me in other past lives, although I don't know exactly when, that kept me tied to the jewish veil, the solution for me is to vibrate the RTR directly in specific places of my soul and my astral body and then do the deep cleansing with the help of a demon.
Literally removing all those curses and filth from my soul is like peeling an onion, when I have managed to completely remove one, another one appears underneath that seems even deeper.

Yeah. That's my experience too in removing Jewish stuff both from myself and my girl. Honestly I think more of it is from this life than any other though as the enemy seems to have more attacked SS now than any other time. Having literal mind control that fragments the personality and creates a chaotic mental state is more serious of an issue though but you broke free and removed a lot of it. I was able to maintain myself mostly even with this and break free of enemy. I am proud of that in myself.

I survived you did too we all did we fight till we remove all this and have a better world.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
But too add on to what I say this is really common apparently and xtianity takes advantage of this or ties one into it. I am not sure this thing can exist without xtian energies or in some way being tied to xtianity. That is why it didn't show up in me I always kind of despised that religion no matter how much it was shoved on me. The only time I ever for a short time believed it was when I was surrounded by these energies but I still escaped even around those energies and didn't like it much. I don't think this absolutely has to be sexual abuse that causes this though. I think I understand this whole thing better now. I will be able to now identify people that likely have this problem at least in person not sure I could do that through writing the vampires are one of them interesting enough.

I am glad I am of help.
This experience opened myself up to reality: I can now identify and see by intuition people who suffered child violence/abuse/repression and broke up their personality. I was not able to see this before.
I know the enemy is very ugly and is doing horrible things to humanity; however I am truly astonished about how many people suffered this. MIght be 1 out of 3 people or even more. Many of them are unaware. Many cases involve sexual abuse, this wrecks a person since birth or so.
I also firmly think this is a way the jews use to pass down xianity from generation to generation, as the wrecked child will emotionally "freeze" at 5 years old - or so - when xianity was his only spiritual teaching and will keep this in loop on a deep level.
I believe Pluto energies are involved in this.

Well the people doing this vampire thing (I only talked about the worst vampire here this is from both sides) suffer from this too. It is being imposed on me in a way. I am a really strong person I don't believe though from memories of my past life I ever accepted the idea of being "grown up" like today's world is as I don't want to just be a robotic person like many are today. Half the problem is that parents and schools just teach children to just fit into the current system and not think for themselves. It's like church in a way (I have to bring this up as that was one of the big things this thoughtform pushed in my girlfriend so I am used to countering this I am trying to help her be herself and free I am not sure if this is a widespread theme or not but if so this is terminology that may undermine fixing this by encouraging someone to listen to the thought form) Mature that is different the people who suffer this are not mature at all I think this is what you are referring too they have the maturity and mental level of a 5 year old. If it wasn't for the conforming thing and xtianity it would be much easier to reach them.

The lucky is this never ended up as bad with my girlfriend as the vampire I am dealing with. This since it wasn't her original mental state from childhood but was imposed on her in her 20s will probably just be something she snaps out of suddenly.

Me personally I think I suffer some things from this abuse that happened to me and this is why I got into drugs and had so many issues with feeling burdened by my past etc. Not all of it was bad. I actually had fun sometimes. As an actual child I was better off than I am now to be honest cause the memory was repressed then most my childhood after the event.

So far as if anything else happened. Maybe in the astral I keep getting stuff sometimes that the vampire (my dad) is a pedophile and stuff about "I am a victim" projected on me. But I have no memory of them doing any of this stuff to me.

However some of the mind control messages are highly disturbing when I figured out the thought process behind this. I can say they had serious mental issues and I would not be surprised if they did something too like this.

Since I do not know how to post this without the whole thing showing up in the quote I posted it above and I am quoting you here so you see I replied.

slyscorpion said:
people who suffer this are not mature at all I think this is what you are referring too they have the maturity and mental level of a 5 year old. If it wasn't for the conforming thing and xtianity it would be much easier to reach them.

You got what I mean here. They have an "adult" ego but they react like 5 years old children.
So the abuser, still holds an emotional backdoor. I have not been able to say "no" to my father due to emotional traumas.
I suspect, this is a population control tool for the jews. Have a look the North Korea leader Kim, he is a big communist ego but you can easily see he's childish inside. I think the jews manages him this way.

slyscorpion said:
So far as if anything else happened. Maybe in the astral I keep getting stuff sometimes that the vampire (my dad) is a pedophile and stuff about "I am a victim" projected on me. But I have no memory of them doing any of this stuff to me.

However some of the mind control messages are highly disturbing when I figured out the thought process behind this. I can say they had serious mental issues and I would not be surprised if they did something too like this.

I truly hope this is not your case. However I read past repressed traumatic memories may come out even late in life. I am around my 50s and I read about people recalling events even at 60 years old.
Mine are only partially coming out. This is both painful and a long journey. However, I know what to expect, my GD prepared me. Seems a huge step in spiritual freedom.

I just want to add, I do not feel this "inner child" is a false self.
It may be, the false self developed after the emotions freezed at - let's say - 5 years old. So the affected person could never develop his/her true self, but followed what the abuser/vampire commanded him/her to be.
Still studying on this, those are just my feelings at now.

slyscorpion said:
people who suffer this are not mature at all I think this is what you are referring too they have the maturity and mental level of a 5 year old. If it wasn't for the conforming thing and xtianity it would be much easier to reach them.

You got what I mean here. They have an "adult" ego but they react like 5 years old children.
So the abuser, still holds an emotional backdoor. I have not been able to say "no" to my father due to emotional traumas.
I suspect, this is a population control tool for the jews. Have a look the North Korea leader Kim, he is a big communist ego but you can easily see he's childish inside. I think the jews manages him this way.

slyscorpion said:

I truly hope this is not your case. However I read past repressed traumatic memories may come out even late in life. I am around my 50s and I read about people recalling events even at 60 years old.
Mine are only partially coming out. This is both painful and a long journey. However, I know what to expect, my GD prepared me. Seems a huge step in spiritual freedom.

I hope not too. One thing is for sure this isn't the way family is supposed to be I know that for a fact and yeah I notice this childish thing with kim this is quite interesting it seems you and me are onto something no one mentioned before in the groups that I am aware of at least (I didn't read every single message since this forum was created) with the Jews.
In the xtianity religion at least there was something about becoming more like Children. I do remember that. I actually think the Jews and people who run some things know how to appeal to people with these problems more so and think they will be their biggest supporters.

It may be, the false self developed after the emotions freezed at - let's say - 5 years old. So the affected person could never develop his/her true self, but followed what the abuser/vampire commanded him/her to be.

It's something that needs to be figured out for sure since like you said it seem to effect so many in society. It may be the vampire is artificially creating more problems than existed though with my girlfriend. The problem is this is making her associate a lot of stuff I liked about her with her traumas and past things as well as in her subconscious associate me with that so that she only listens to the vampire not me. This is a line of thinking I figured out. So I would be fucked at least so far as my relationship with her without this destruction ritual thing anyways. I will explain all this to her when it's done.

Well so far as greater society this stuff should be figured out. If this is not something totally fixable at the very least we should take away the blindly conforming stuff and enemy things with it and help the people feel better.

slyscorpion said:

It's something that needs to be figured out for sure since like you said it seem to effect so many in society. It may be the vampire is artificially creating more problems than existed though with my girlfriend. The problem is this is making her associate a lot of stuff I liked about her with her traumas and past things as well as in her subconscious associate me with that so that she only listens to the vampire not me. This is a line of thinking I figured out. So I would be fucked at least so far as my relationship with her without this destruction ritual thing anyways. I will explain all this to her when it's done.

Well so far as greater society this stuff should be figured out. If this is not something totally fixable at the very least we should take away the blindly conforming stuff and enemy things with it and help the people feel better.

I still honestly believe though if one gets to the root trauma event or root person that influenced them to be this way or accept xtianity that this thoughtform can be destroyed and this will fix the person. With freeing the soul and healing. Acting childish or whatever who am I to judge. If this is ingrained for a long time the person will probably keep this as their true self especially if they are above a certain age. As long as they are functioning and not into xtianity or enemy things they are ok. I believe age of Aquarius we won't have such a ridged social system where everyone has to be the same.

I repeat I think this is part of the problem with the conforming and xtianity thing. These people are not accepted and the child like thing begs them to conform so they don't get hurt even more. I say fuck that. We don't need to be "soulless empty robots" and all the same.

With meditating also people can become more in control of their emotional states and learn more healthy patterns of emotions. I think some control complex goes along with this whole thing. Every person who has this issue I met (several in my lifetime) has had some area they seem to completely want to control people in. Part of this might be a need to let go of always being in control. It would be interesting to know how many of these people have Pluto square their sun or ascendant.

Honestly Pluto square Sun to me screams a really bad person you have to watch out for along with sometimes Pluto square Saturn and definitely Pluto Square Mars these types of influences in non spiritual people don't seem likely to end well.

A person I had the misfortune of dealing with
https://youtu.be/UyOya5SHZ2o
He had Saturn square Pluto and Mars opposite Pluto and don't want to go into the whole story but this is what he ended up doing.

I know I told you personally about that incident but didn't post much to the groups about it anyways. Some of these mental states and this all these spiritual attacks lead to ending up with the totally wrong kind of people. I suspect the vampire had something to do with this.

slyscorpion said:
I know I told you personally about that incident but didn't post much to the groups about it anyways. Some of these mental states and this all these spiritual attacks lead to ending up with the totally wrong kind of people. I suspect the vampire had something to do with this.

Definitely we are addressing a very relevant problem here, that of controlled minds through childhood traumas and/or psychic vampires' deep links. Most often I see both facts walk together in parallel.

I have also experienced being attracted to negative people; I have also been attracted to negative facts (like illness, accidents, etc.). The best I can explain, is that negative energies ammassed in my aura or inside it, at chakra's level, and attracted negative facts. Sort of a curse maybe.
I see, the vampire in my case is the bringer of negativity, as it enacts as a bridge through xianity and myself.

Regarding childish behaviour, I agree with you. Nothing wrong if a person remains emotionally immature, provided this is NOT causing his mind to be controlled by what he perceives as an "adult" commanding him/her. I have experienced on myself how the mind can be led to consider a person as father/mother for similar characteristics, events, colours... etc and being mentally subdued, so to respond to commands.

I also see this kind of problems are arising in the forum, possibly we need to break free in those years. I see Pluto is now completing his transit into Capricorn, this may have to do with restructuring authority.

slyscorpion said:

Definitely we are addressing a very relevant problem here, that of controlled minds through childhood traumas and/or psychic vampires' deep links. Most often I see both facts walk together in parallel.

I have also experienced being attracted to negative people; I have also been attracted to negative facts (like illness, accidents, etc.). The best I can explain, is that negative energies ammassed in my aura or inside it, at chakra's level, and attracted negative facts. Sort of a curse maybe.
I see, the vampire in my case is the bringer of negativity, as it enacts as a bridge through xianity and myself.

Regarding childish behaviour, I agree with you. Nothing wrong if a person remains emotionally immature, provided this is NOT causing his mind to be controlled by what he perceives as an "adult" commanding him/her. I have experienced on myself how the mind can be led to consider a person as father/mother for similar characteristics, events, colours... etc and being mentally subdued, so to respond to commands.

I also see this kind of problems are arising in the forum, possibly we need to break free in those years. I see Pluto is now completing his transit into Capricorn, this may have to do with restructuring authority.

I agree with you I hope people who are reading this stuff take some time to see if they resonate with it. See what is going on and take care of it in their own lives. I am guessing there are grades of vampires not all of them will set up this elaborate control grid around you. Jews appear to like to set up these mind control projections too a lot of people have dealt with this that I have chatted with. This is not as difficult to remove as the stuff from gentiles.

What I am saying is if a pattern of behavior is ingrained in a person for many years and they are starting to get older they are not going to change it even with other stuff fixed. Don't believe me go ahead try to change some older person. The younger people may be able to heal from this completely. I believe though since this topic deals with personality and the self if anyone is going to set up a system to heal this free choice has to be empathized or this will just end up like Xtianity 2.0 with some person in power dictating what is ok and what is not and thinking everyone has to act the same way and be the same way. That is literally the same thing that happened at least in my country I don't know about yours with all other mental health things. They take people in with issues and then brainwash them into all the same stuff. They leave xtianity and any religion out of it cause they would get in trouble for that in my country with establishment of religion thing but still sometimes add in new age bullshit. Most of the things they are saying end up being xtian ideas.

Pluto in Capricorn I believe is a major part of the problem. It represents the old established athorities and the big structures in society. Yeah this makes changes and we have seen this throughout the entire transit but in the established system where everyone is lying to you and things are not based on truth simply making Changes to stuff or the way it's presented is not going to solve anything.

Example: Catholic Church coming out and saying gays are fine and allowing women as priests (this didn't happen but I am giving an example of something to show what I mean)

This is meaningless as the whole system is what messed people up.

I think the energy of Pluto in Capricorn is too much about power and control. I don't particularly like the energy of it that much. It doesn't really appear to be about overthrowing the established order at this moment at least. That is Pluto in Aquarius.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

I agree with you I hope people who are reading this stuff take some time to see if they resonate with it. See what is going on and take care of it in their own lives. I am guessing there are grades of vampires not all of them will set up this elaborate control grid around you. Jews appear to like to set up these mind control projections too a lot of people have dealt with this that I have chatted with. This is not as difficult to remove as the stuff from gentiles.

What I am saying is if a pattern of behavior is ingrained in a person for many years and they are starting to get older they are not going to change it even with other stuff fixed. Don't believe me go ahead try to change some older person. The younger people may be able to heal from this completely. I believe though since this topic deals with personality and the self if anyone is going to set up a system to heal this free choice has to be empathized or this will just end up like Xtianity 2.0 with some person in power dictating what is ok and what is not and thinking everyone has to act the same way and be the same way. That is literally the same thing that happened at least in my country I don't know about yours with all other mental health things. They take people in with issues and then brainwash them into all the same stuff. They leave xtianity and any religion out of it cause they would get in trouble for that in my country with establishment of religion thing but still sometimes add in new age bullshit. Most of the things they are saying end up being xtian ideas.

Pluto in Capricorn I believe is a major part of the problem. It represents the old established athorities and the big structures in society. Yeah this makes changes and we have seen this throughout the entire transit but in the established system where everyone is lying to you and things are not based on truth simply making Changes to stuff or the way it's presented is not going to solve anything.

Example: Catholic Church coming out and saying gays are fine and allowing women as priests (this didn't happen but I am giving an example of something to show what I mean)

This is meaningless as the whole system is what messed people up.

I think the energy of Pluto in Capricorn is too much about power and control. I don't particularly like the energy of it that much. It doesn't really appear to be about overthrowing the established order at this moment at least. That is Pluto in Aquarius.

I know this is going to sound middle ages to some people here but I want to speak the truth. I believe a huge amount of mental illnesses are caused by possession or influence by negative entities and curses being done against people. Just interacting with the wrong kind of people can lead to certain mental problems.

I believe I could prove this if people gave me a chance. I could also prove all this can be healed. Everyone almost of course adds drugs can cause mental illness but what do drugs do. They weaken the aura and put holes in it and some even mess up chakras for a short period of time while high. This allows the person to be more open to the astral while weakened at the same time. This invites in these entities. The person may stay somewhat open after the experience possibly for life. They are correct on this some can open people up but not in a good way. The entities love this. They have a walking robot ready to command to do horrible things.

Now of course I am not speaking on all mental illnesses there are actual physical problems and genetic problems nothing here I say would treat those. The problem is people with these issues will get lumped in with people having the above problem.

I would dare to say at least 60 to 70 percent of people with mental illnesses are artificially created and can be cured through practices and things I and actually many others know about but are not known to the general public as of right now.

slyscorpion said:
Adhiti666 said:

`
Sorry I answer late.

I don't think I have this. I just fear I may have had it. Maybe I did not, idk. I never saw anything. It's just this kind of things is related to trauma. I remember clicking at those videos about "healing your inner child" too. Idk, I may have had other things attached, probably.

The RTR most likely destroyed them though.

I read a little of the lyrics and got the idea. Their song "Monster" is creepy too. I am not watching or listening that rubbish again.

Adhiti666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Adhiti666 said:

`
Sorry I answer late.

I don't think I have this. I just fear I may have had it. Maybe I did not, idk. I never saw anything. It's just this kind of things is related to trauma. I remember clicking at those videos about "healing your inner child" too. Idk, I may have had other things attached, probably.

I read a little of the lyrics and got the idea. Their song "Monster" is creepy too. I am not watching or listening that rubbish again.

If you do the rtrs and have been cleaning this energy from your soul this will go away on its own. The problem is people unaware or not wanting to fix it for some reason not those actively working on this.
All of this stuff straight up is creepy. I agree. It is possible to go to the point of no return with this though where your not able to help yourself out of it and either someone or one of the Gods will have to help you before you become aware. That is if you internalize what some xtian person forced you to be like or manipulated you into and their beliefs. This may take months to over a year of helping someone out of in the worst case.

slyscorpion said:
Adhiti666 said:
slyscorpion said:

`
Sorry I answer late.

If you do the rtrs and have been cleaning this energy from your soul this will go away on its own. The problem is people unaware or not wanting to fix it for some reason not those actively working on this.
All of this stuff straight up is creepy. I agree. It is possible to go to the point of no return with this though where your not able to help yourself out of it and either someone or one of the Gods will have to help you before you become aware. That is if you internalize what some xtian person forced you to be like or manipulated you into and their beliefs. This may take months to over a year of helping someone out of in the worst case.

Giving an example my girlfriend the energy I took out of her so far is straight up creepy. Kind of a weird dirty in a weird way plastic fake feel to it the color is purple green black and pink. It has a lot of fear energy in it and kind of a middle ages vibe. I think she was not going to get out of this on her own.

However false ego is almost destroyed now just a tiny bit left and her energy is cleaner she is acting more like herself.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
Adhiti666 said:
`
Sorry I answer late.

Giving an example my girlfriend the energy I took out of her so far is straight up creepy. Kind of a weird dirty in a weird way plastic fake feel to it the color is purple green black and pink. It has a lot of fear energy in it and kind of a middle ages vibe. I think she was not going to get out of this on her own.

However false ego is almost destroyed now just a tiny bit left and her energy is cleaner she is acting more like herself.

I call that energy in my mind kind of for fun "the Borg" and no I don't like it I think it's really creepy. It has a cold empty vibe to it too. This xtian was the best friend of a Jew who was trying to mess her up too by getting her into this xtian stuff.

This can simply be done by (I am or name of person is) completely and totally free of all connections influences and programmings of (name of xtian) right now" then cleansing out the energy as it comes to the surface sending it back cleansing it etc.

I hope giving my example helps some people understand these things better. It has taken a lot of research and trying various workings to fix this stuff. I think its worth it though to help someone out.

Btw if your helping someone and they are at all open to the astral they will not much improve and may get worse until energy is gone. However this does not mean it's not working they are internally rejecting the xtian and changing their thoughts if your removing the energy and doing it right. In this working the energy represents the influence and programming of the xtian. You may be able to read what it is also either from the energy or the way they are acting or both and help the person out with some of that as well while doing this. When energy is gone false ego is gone and they will snap out of it and be free of the xtian.

slyscorpion said:
Adhiti666 said:

Holy shit. The lyrics are....too obvious.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
slyscorpion said:
Adhiti666 said:

Holy shit. The lyrics are....too obvious.

Yeah I know. There also is a song on that CD called Earth invasion and they use imagery like greys in the video if I remember right. Although the energy of this doesn't seem Jewish to me it would seem like the guy is if he's putting out stuff like this. That is why I shared that song lyrics some people ended up being too obvious with the agenda by mistake.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
Adhiti666 said:
`
Sorry I answer late.

From what I have found the dirty green energy that feels cold and dense is quite difficult to clean with mantras like Surya or Visudhi and blue fire does not work either, but I discovered that is easy to eliminate it by evoking the fire element or with mantras directly based on fire like Agni.

Hey Slyscorpion, I have a question that I would like your thoughts on.

I will try and explain the best I can. So it seems the more I advance the more corruption I encounter. Lately, I have had extreme sexual discomfort. Whenever I am aroused or after pleasure I feel an aching pressure on my sacral and a feeling of pure disgust with myself. But there is more to it, I feel something evil hovering over me, in me, and around me, almost as if something is watching me and feeding on me.

Do you have any idea what it is?

I know I need to clean, purify, and release. That's for sure.

GoldenxChild1 said:

I will try and explain the best I can. So it seems the more I advance the more corruption I encounter. Lately, I have had extreme sexual discomfort. Whenever I am aroused or after pleasure I feel an aching pressure on my sacral and a feeling of pure disgust with myself. But there is more to it, I feel something evil hovering over me, in me, and around me, almost as if something is watching me and feeding on me.

Sounds like someone attached to you and their own thoughts are being projected onto you. The Psychic vampirism thing I talked about btw it put a certain vibration or consciousness kind of around you do you notice energy leaving you? If a vampire isn't actively that much paying attention to you it might not be that hard to remove but if they are and are actively desiring to feed on and/or control you it's going to be a bitch like what I talk about.

Ok so question is it more like behind the sacral chakra or back extension you feel like something there.

Do you only notice it when releasing orgasm or doing sexual things.

This would be the same kind of thing I am talking about if so I have these symptoms. It is an astral cord going up from the Kundalini connecting to many of the chakras influencing various stuff.

Idk I can't promise this is the same thing but I shared my experience before on here this kind of sounds like some of it.

If the vampire isn't much paying attention to you actively then you may not have a lot of problems getting this off you ansuz and thaur working for awhile with some affirmation. If your deeply connected feel a lot of feelings good or bad or they are a major part of your life this is going to be a bitch to get rid of.

slyscorpion said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

Sounds like someone attached to you and their own thoughts are being projected onto you. The Psychic vampirism thing I talked about btw it put a certain vibration or consciousness kind of around you do you notice energy leaving you? If a vampire isn't actively that much paying attention to you it might not be that hard to remove but if they are and are actively desiring to feed on and/or control you it's going to be a bitch like what I talk about.

Ok so question is it more like behind the sacral chakra or back extension you feel like something there.

This would be the same kind of thing I am talking about if so I have these symptoms. It is an astral cord going up from the Kundalini connecting to many of the chakras influencing various stuff.

Idk I can't promise this is the same thing but I shared my experience before on here this kind of sounds like some of it.

If the vampire isn't much paying attention to you actively then you may not have a lot of problems getting this off you ansuz and thaur working for awhile with some affirmation. If your deeply connected feel a lot of feelings good or bad or they are a major part of your life this is going to be a bitch to get rid of.

I can't say I notice an energy leaving me but rather it sticks to me like glue when aroused.

It's an aching pressure around the whole chakra and it feels like it blocks a proper upwards energy flow. And yes, I only notice when I'm aroused and it gets worse until I release, but after I release I just feel bad and dirty.

GoldenxChild1 said:
slyscorpion said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I can't say I notice an energy leaving me but rather it sticks to me like glue when aroused.

It's an aching pressure around the whole chakra and it feels like it blocks a proper upwards energy flow. And yes, I only notice when I'm aroused and it gets worse until I release, but after I release I just feel bad and dirty.

It may or may not be the same other things could happen to make a person feel this way such as xtian hang ups or blocks in energy. But the fact you only really notice it when aroused someone may be stealing sexual energy from that chakra or connected to it.

Do you often have thoughts you don't think are your own outside this. Start paying attention for a little while. Do you feel like some thoughts are pressured into your mind maybe even feelings too (and maybe you'll find out some other bad stuff if this is going on)

slyscorpion said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
slyscorpion said:

It may or may not be the same other things could happen to make a person feel this way such as xtian hang ups or blocks in energy. But the fact you only really notice it when aroused someone may be stealing sexual energy from that chakra or connected to it.

Do you often have thoughts you don't think are your own outside this. Start paying attention for a little while. Do you feel like some thoughts are pressured into your mind maybe even feelings too (and maybe you'll find out some other bad stuff if this is going on)

The reason I say this is a lot of this control stuff is attached at the lower chakras/Kundalini and projected upwards to the mind from there through the various chakras.

If this is not going on and entities never seemed to go into your soul through these connections then your not experiencing anything like I did.

Try a freeing the soul thing on sexual hang ups in this case. It really could be just that. If you were in an enemy religion when younger or worse if you were ever sexually abused this can create hang ups in energy and feelings like this.

slyscorpion said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
slyscorpion said:

Yea but who? I have a had plenty of negative sexual experiences in my life so I guess I can shape the affirmation to be like "I am now releasing and removing any and all negative sexual connections to past and present individuals forever." or should I do it per person?

And actually yes, ever since I was a child I have had boundary issues within my mind, for example, I can be talking to a complete stranger and all of a sudden I'll get an impulse to kiss them or something. Even though I don't find them attractive or have any romantic feelings.

GoldenxChild1 said:
slyscorpion said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

But if you think your being vamped by someone or controlled in any way or both you need to try to figure out who is doing it before your able to do anything. I wonder about your username do you think you have some of these issues I am talking about. Do you have one of these false ego things.

slyscorpion said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
slyscorpion said:

But if you think your being vamped by someone or controlled in any way or both you need to try to figure out who is doing it before your able to do anything. I wonder about your username do you think you have some of these issues I am talking about. Do you have one of these false ego things.

sly question are you talking about something that includes PTSD?

Lunar Dance 666 said:
slyscorpion said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

It might. I am not honestly sure all that causes this. Kind of being not mature emotionally and needy often conforming to just about anything often having xtian beliefs. I was trying to make a distinction above saying child like or innocent in thinking of the sermon by Cobra and Child like in a bad way is different (I should have worded that better) but I don't think anyone understood that part.

Basically the person is like a five year old emotionally. The person has a thoughtform inside that becomes their outer self they talk to it. Think of it as their inner self.

They have trauma issues often sexual. They likely have a high disgust factor (being disgusted or getting emotionally effected by things very easy) in my experience and this may cause many things to trigger them this interferes with the ability of someone to speak sense or the truth to them about much of anything. They shut down others.

slyscorpion said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
slyscorpion said:

It might. I am not honestly sure all that causes this. Kind of being not mature emotionally and needy often conforming to just about anything often having xtian beliefs. I was trying to make a distinction above saying child like or innocent in thinking of the sermon by Cobra and Child like in a bad way is different (I should have worded that better) but I don't think anyone understood that part.

Basically the person is like a five year old emotionally. The person has a thoughtform inside that becomes their outer self they talk to it. Think of it as their inner self.

They have trauma issues often sexual. They likely have a high disgust factor (being disgusted or getting emotionally effected by things very easy) in my experience and this may cause many things to trigger them this interferes with the ability of someone to speak sense or the truth to them about much of anything. They shut down others.

If this happens at an older age the person will tend to project on others their "old self" whatever they liked or were like are the things they now hate the most and can't stand in others sometimes. They may be controlling in some ways.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back