Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

im afraid of doing FRTRs after this happened...

In last few days i was doing a lot of FRTRs (3-4 in one night.). I did FRTR + Tetra + Shattering in all FRTRs and i had minimum 15minutes of break between rituals. One night i had nightmares. Than last night i did 3 FRTRs and went to bed, and than i was hearing voices like that the TV is turning on but it was off. When i almost fell in sleep i heard it again and became awake. Than again i almost feel asleep and the voice heard again. It took about 2hours to sleep. Im afraid that will happen every time i will do FRTRs. Is it possible i have spirits in my room? Should i do banishment ritual or what?

JoS Cyber Security said:
In last few days i was doing a lot of FRTRs (3-4 in one night.). I did FRTR + Tetra + Shattering in all FRTRs and i had minimum 15minutes of break between rituals. One night i had nightmares. Than last night i did 3 FRTRs and went to bed, and than i was hearing voices like that the TV is turning on but it was off. When i almost fell in sleep i heard it again and became awake. Than again i almost feel asleep and the voice heard again. It took about 2hours to sleep. Im afraid that will happen every time i will do FRTRs. Is it possible i have spirits in my room? Should i do banishment ritual or what?
Why would you be afraid of ghosts? You can help them reincarnate

JoS Cyber Security said:

You are doing lots of warfare, but how are your protection and cleaning? What are you doing, exactly?

No, you don't have spirits in your room, but the enemy is trying to attack you to make you stop RTRs. The solution is to increase your protective energies.

What you experienced are just nightmares and other scary thoughts, but you need to make changes to prevent any curses against you from manifesting.

At the same time, RTR's do remove enemy curses from yourself, which is why it is advised to clean yourself directly after. You can affirm any cleaning energy is specifically removing Hebrew energy or curses from your soul if you wish to be more efficient here.

JoS Cyber Security said:

Damn bro, we need someone to make an account called "Joy of Satan: English Grammar".

Anyway, you know you're doing something right when the enemy singles you out this way. They will attempt to push you off course, sometimes with bullshit psychological warfare and sometimes even outright spiritual attacks. Compared to other stories I heard about, you had it pretty minor. Ignore impulsive thoughts and don't interact with them in anyway if possible. Make sure your GD is aware of the problem, they probably do already but make sure.

When doing RTR's NEVER FORGET TO protect yourself,the reptilian jews always curse those doing the RTR's they are desperate, also if you clean your chakras you can ask the Gods to send the curse back unto the reptilian jews amplified, cause we have real physical Gods on our side, all the reptilian jews have is thoughtforms

The more you participate in warfare the more you need to clean and protect. You need to experiment and to learn how much cleaning certain amount of warfare requires, or you could simply measure your cleaning over the top and play it super safe. For example, use a full hour for cleaning and protection.

It came instinctive to me to always clean my aura after doing RTR's with an AOP. Try doing returning curses parts one and two, especially after the RTR. See if you notice a difference. Like others mentioned, you might be perceiving simply benign spirits, as you are more open to the astral in a trance state, which happens naturally while falling asleep and just waking up.

If your anxiety leaves and they are still there, just be careful and make sure they are of Satan. Do the necessary cleaning and protection in any case.

Additionally, HPS Maxine wrote a sermon about fear. Fear has no place in Satanism. If you feel afraid, turn it into laughter, or fix the issue, such as banishment, cleaning, and AoP.

Hearing a few sounds is nothing to be alarmed over :)

I had a dream a week before with jews or some alienated people , i felt their look at the dream , it was scary and make me wake up and felt some attention around me like when someone staring at me...
I had that feeling that they find me or will this entity or something hurt me and it will be only worse with time.

But ..

Immidiately I charged from myself blue energy around me and to the room ... And chanted Satan help me , Satan help me , Satan help me..
Satan help me and protect me.. then i felt so much better and calmer.. attention gone then i felt asleep.

After rituals do returning curses also you need strong protection like algiz sowilo and tyr.
Dont worry and know that father Satan is with you and is there for you if you need His help .

Who is not your friend is your enemy and if you feel in danger dont be afraid to use your power to beat them up.
Dont need to stop with RTR's . You need to be prepared all the time for this situations.

I use SURYA after FRTR do it for 40 time and affirm that you clean your aura and Chakras from all forms of negative energy
the enemy for sure attacks us
we who do FRTR so be brave stand up and fight because you have to
DON'T GIVE IN WITH OUT A FIGHT

The RTRs open and clear the psychic. Awareness is improved and also the other spiritual faculties are put to use. Any other ill manifestation from this, is simply the obsessive mind being not trained, overstimulation of imagination and senses, which become amplified and can scare yourself. This needs only learning of the self and a more balanced approach, also experience and time. All in all it is normal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back