Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Healing person after covid vaccine

RED DAWN

Long story short, I need to heal someone of severe health complications after they took their covid vaccine. I knew the covid vaccines were bad, but I didn't expect them to be THAT bad. Thank fuck I didn't; I thought about it since I never get sick anymore and could just heal myself of minor diseases. That's not the case if anyone was wondering. They were perfectly healthy before the vaccine. they had a health check up a month before the vax and was perfectly fine. Now they have serious hormonal problems, some complication with the vagina that wasn't elaborated on, and is in pre-diabetic state 4 months after taking vaccine.

Long story long, this is the same girl I made the troll post about that everyone got big mad over. I asked my "boss" about her, they got pissy with me that I'd even suggest it. Two days later, she calls them out of nowhere, make a deal and now I have to put this girl back together again like humpty dumpty before her health problems continue to progress.

I've had success with healing/removing pain, inflammation and fever without messing with runes. I'm not sure if that's even healing since these symptoms aren't really disease caused. I never had to deal with anything this severe. I'll read the Joy of Satan website as well as the forum search.

PS. If you're one of the white knights that bitched to me earlier, help a brutha out. :lol:

AVE.

RED DAWN said:
Long story short, I need to heal someone of severe health complications after they took their covid vaccine. I knew the covid vaccines were bad, but I didn't expect them to be THAT bad. Thank fuck I didn't; I thought about it since I never get sick anymore and could just heal myself of minor diseases. That's not the case if anyone was wondering. They were perfectly healthy before the vaccine. they had a health check up a month before the vax and was perfectly fine. Now they have serious hormonal problems, some complication with the vagina that wasn't elaborated on, and is in pre-diabetic state 4 months after taking vaccine.

Long story long, this is the same girl I made the troll post about that everyone got big mad over. I asked my "boss" about her, they got pissy with me that I'd even suggest it. Two days later, she calls them out of nowhere, make a deal and now I have to put this girl back together again like humpty dumpty before her health problems continue to progress.

I've had success with healing/removing pain, inflammation and fever without messing with runes. I'm not sure if that's even healing since these symptoms aren't really disease caused. I never had to deal with anything this severe. I'll read the Joy of Satan website as well as the forum search.

PS. If you're one of the white knights that bitched to me earlier, help a brutha out. :lol:

AVE.

Any problem in the body, small or large, is a health issue that results from a localized imbalance. This can be minor (congestion) or advanced, as with cancer. Holistic medical theories like TCM understand this because they follow the energy of the body, just like we follow the energy of the soul.

So, she was likely not "perfectly" fine beforehand, and now this poison gets injected and further hinders her body. Since her total vitality was the same as before, now she has even less, therefore problems appear as the body is unable to move sufficient blood and energy everywhere.

What you did before is therefore considered healing, just on a minor level. Be careful with major healing, because you need to be sufficiently careful and powerful: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html

You can try raising Sowilo and Uruz in large enough quantities, starting on June 5, Sunday, which is a good date for health.
Given what I said above about her health, it may be necessary to program this energy beyond just healing the vaccine-specific damages. Unfortunately, our body is like a system, and when one part fails then it drags everything else down with it, making repair much harder.

RED DAWN said:

AVE.

I doubt you will be able to heal this person. The Vaccine affects the individual on a very deep level.
I am pretty sure, you can only heal yourself from that.

Maybe, if you were able to put her in a deep trance and apply healing energy on her, along side while guiding and programming herself, and do this many times, then you could heal her. Maybe.

To everyone reading this, do not take the vaccine, it *can* change your DNA and cause any and all genetic mutations, aka, change your body and health.

NinRick said:
I doubt you will be able to heal this person. The Vaccine affects the individual on a very deep level.

Maybe, if you were able to put her in a deep trance and apply healing energy on her, along side while guiding and programming herself, and do this many times, then you could heal her. Maybe.

To everyone reading this, do not take the vaccine, it *can* change your DNA and cause any and all genetic mutations, aka, change your body and health.

The soul exists at a deeper level, so I doubt anything is truly impossible to heal. It may certainly be hard, though.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=361524 time=1654137298 user_id=21286]
RED DAWN said:

AVE.

Any problem in the body, small or large, is a health issue that results from a localized imbalance. This can be minor (congestion) or advanced, as with cancer. Holistic medical theories like TCM understand this because they follow the energy of the body, just like we follow the energy of the soul.

So, she was likely not "perfectly" fine beforehand, and now this poison gets injected and further hinders her body. Since her total vitality was the same as before, now she has even less, therefore problems appear as the body is unable to move sufficient blood and energy everywhere.

What you did before is therefore considered healing, just on a minor level. Be careful with major healing, because you need to be sufficiently careful and powerful: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html

You can try raising Sowilo and Uruz in large enough quantities, starting on June 5, Sunday, which is a good date for health.
Given what I said above about her health, it may be necessary to program this energy beyond just healing the vaccine-specific damages. Unfortunately, our body is like a system, and when one part fails then it drags everything else down with it, making repair much harder.

Maybe it's somehow related to her taking 8mg of estacy on daily basis for years. She was healthy according to mainstream science anyway. Ya, alright I'll try what you recommended. It was my first choice also.

NinRick said:
RED DAWN said:

AVE.

I just wanted to say that doubt is a serious issue when working with energy. If your subconscious thinks what you're trying to do is impossible, be it spiritually or in pretty much any other way, you won't be able to. Your power will actually prevent you from doing it. "I can't do x" = a resistance to you doing it. If that's a problem you have, look into hypnosis. Dna is difficult to mess with, but nothing is technically impossible.

RED DAWN said:

AVE.

Red Dawn. Dude. I hope you arent on T4S anymore because apparently there's some bullshit going on about you being a person called Seeker the only reason why I know because a little birdie told me even though I don't go there anymore.

It's annoying because I want zero ties with that place but there are idiots on jos that still go there and cause drama or act like a lunatic with no intelligence. And causes problems. I only care because some have seen me speak to you and I'm tired of hearing about it.

Well good luck red dawn!

RED DAWN said:
NinRick said:
RED DAWN said:

AVE.

I just wanted to say that doubt is a serious issue when working with energy. If your subconscious thinks what you're trying to do is impossible, be it spiritually or in pretty much any other way, you won't be able to. Your power will actually prevent you from doing it. "I can't do x" = a resistance to you doing it. If that's a problem you have, look into hypnosis. Dna is difficult to mess with, but nothing is technically impossible.

I know, but at the same time, I am realistic. I don’t believe that actually anyone is able to heal another Person like this.

I surely believe you can heal youself tho, because this is fairly easy, your mind, body and soul are your domain.

Quicksilver said:
RED DAWN said:

AVE.

Red Dawn. Dude. I hope you arent on T4S anymore because apparently there's some bullshit going on about you being a person called Seeker the only reason why I know because a little birdie told me even though I don't go there anymore.

It's annoying because I want zero ties with that place but there are idiots on jos that still go there and cause drama or act like a lunatic with no intelligence. And causes problems. I only care because some have seen me speak to you and I'm tired of hearing about it.

Well good luck red dawn!

Damn, they're still going with that? It's been months. I'm almost tempted to read it myself, but I have better shit to do.

NinRick said:
RED DAWN said:
NinRick said:

I know, but at the same time, I am realistic. I don’t believe that actually anyone is able to heal another Person like this.

I surely believe you can heal youself tho, because this is fairly easy, your mind, body and soul are your domain.

You're right in that perspective, ya. Healing isn't my thing. Maybe I'll have to ask a demon to help out, though I'm pretty sure she isn't dedicated to Daddy S and doesn't qualify for health insurance.

Quicksilver said:
RED DAWN said:

AVE.

Well good luck red dawn!

T4S? Teens4Satan?

jrvan said:
Quicksilver said:
RED DAWN said:

AVE.

Well good luck red dawn!

T4S? Teens4Satan?

No Truth4satan forums

NinRick said:
RED DAWN said:

I don't know the entire extent of the damage caused by these vaccines. However, I would be careful about jumping on the fear train from other normie theorists who say this will end the world, and similar ideas.

Such people do not understand holistic medicine and the full extent to which a body can heal, nor do they understand Satanism or spiritual healing. Therefore, their declarations of permanent damage may be overzealous.

That does not mean it won't be difficult to heal, nor does it mean that this shot did not severely damage many already weakened people, like this girl we are referencing.

VoiceofEnki said:
jrvan said:
T4S? Teens4Satan?

It is the enemy forum the trashes zola and magestein created after scamming thousands of dollars from legitimate SS.

Oh wunderbar... I wonder how they are paying for the domain, and I wonder how many daily attacks from the enemy that they DON'T receive compared to our forums getting nearly shoah'd all the time (especially during rituals, cohencidentally).

It's my first time hearing of it. Who would want to hang out listening to jews all day? You could just go to church at that rate, damn.

VoiceofEnki said:
jrvan said:
T4S? Teens4Satan?

It is the enemy forum the trashes zola and magestein created after scamming thousands of dollars from legitimate SS.

I agree because apparently the enemy is on these forums pretending to be SS too on here since they are talking about members here on T4S trying to stir chaos and attacks. I totally agree with you. I just stay away as much as possible since they are leeches there. I'm just giving a heads up to Red Dawn so they will not go over the other forums since a few friends of mine inform me.

Fucking idiots.

Quicksilver said:
I agree because apparently the enemy is on these forums pretending to be SS too on here since they are talking about members here on T4S trying to stir chaos and attacks. I totally agree with you. I just stay away as much as possible since they are leeches there. I'm just giving a heads up to Red Dawn so they will not go over the other forums since a few friends of mine inform me.

Fucking idiots.

Red dawn's been there for a while already. He has his fingers in a lot of jew and non-satanic shit.

Just read his post "unfortunate incident", you'll understand the kind of "SS" he is...

jrvan said:
It's my first time hearing of it. Who would want to hang out listening to jews all day? You could just go to church at that rate, damn.

Well said. That forum is populated by the worst slag, total nutcases there.

It's a long story, which happened a few years ago around the time magestein was exposed for being a total enemy and kike infiltrator and permanently removed from our midst.

Zola scammed many people from here, with a sob story that a White South African SS was supposedly in grave danger of persecution by angry blacks and had to evacuate quickly from there or they'd be killed, for which money was needed and thus people donated due to sympathizing with this sob story (zola was not yet known by all for what sort of vile jew filth she really turned out to be).

Under the guise of helping another SS (which was an entirely fake and made up story), she abused the kindness and sympathy of people here, scamming literally thousands of dollars.

Not only our forum, but also various other pro-white or nationalist forums, for a total of confirmed 15000+ dollars, and who knows how much more in reality.

They used that stolen money to set up that T4S forum, as an attempt to create an antithesis to the Joy of Satan, and lure people away while slandering Satan, Spiritual Satanism, and subverting everything like what magestein had been attempting to do before he was kicked out but up to 11. Giving a bad name to Spiritual Satanism, and our Gods, as the jews have always had as one of their primary aims.

That supposed white South African SS who crawled out of the woodwork took on the moniker "black mamba666", (see the attempted parallel with HP HoodedCobra666) and was named an "hp" on their sewer cesspool over there by zola and magestein.

The story is very long and very disgusting. They are one of the most degenerate gatherings on the Internet, with the only purpose of slandering the JoS, Spiritual Satanism and any notable members from our Ancient forum, especially HP HoodedCobra.

However, in the end it doesn't mean much, and thus doesn't require any direct attention from us, as that would only be a distraction from important matters.

As but a small tumorous outcropping, it is one of the first things to crash and be annihilated while the enemy blight is crashed and destroyed on all levels by our spiritual warfare.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Quicksilver said:

Fucking idiots.

Red dawn's been there for a while already. He has his fingers in a lot of jew and non-satanic shit.

Just read his post "unfortunate incident", you'll understand the kind of "SS" he is...

jrvan said:

It's a long story, which happened a few years ago around the time magestein was exposed for being a total enemy and kike infiltrator and permanently removed from our midst.

Zola scammed many people from here, with a sob story that a White South African SS was supposedly in grave danger of persecution by angry blacks and had to evacuate quickly from there or they'd be killed, for which money was needed and thus people donated due to sympathizing with this sob story (zola was not yet known by all for what sort of vile jew filth she really turned out to be).

Under the guise of helping another SS (which was an entirely fake and made up story), she abused the kindness and sympathy of people here, scamming literally thousands of dollars.

Not only our forum, but also various other pro-white or nationalist forums, for a total of confirmed 15000+ dollars, and who knows how much more in reality.

They used that stolen money to set up that T4S forum, as an attempt to create an antithesis to the Joy of Satan, and lure people away while slandering Satan, Spiritual Satanism, and subverting everything like what magestein had been attempting to do before he was kicked out but up to 11. Giving a bad name to Spiritual Satanism, and our Gods, as the jews have always had as one of their primary aims.

That supposed white South African SS who crawled out of the woodwork took on the moniker "black mamba666", (see the attempted parallel with HP HoodedCobra666) and was named an "hp" on their sewer cesspool over there by zola and magestein.

The story is very long and very disgusting. They are one of the most degenerate gatherings on the Internet, with the only purpose of slandering the JoS, Spiritual Satanism and any notable members from our Ancient forum, especially HP HoodedCobra.

However, in the end it doesn't mean much, and thus doesn't require any direct attention from us, as that would only be a distraction from important matters.

As but a small tumorous outcropping, it is one of the first things to crash and be annihilated while the enemy blight is crashed and destroyed on all levels by our spiritual warfare.

Hail Satan!

Holy shit. I didn't know THAT side of the story and your right..... I do see the similarities.

Thank you for clearing up this shit!....

Oh as for Red Dawn being involved in that shit. I guess I'll be putting that idiot on ignore.

VoiceofEnki said:
Quicksilver said:

Fucking idiots.

jrvan said:

Hail Satan!

To be fair, I thought I made it clear I wasn't "SS".

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=362872 time=1654505727 user_id=21286]
RED DAWN said:
To be fair, I thought I made it clear I wasn't "SS".

In what ways are you not? What do you disagree with?

I'm just going to tell it as it is. I lost the plot of being here months ago.

I don't 100% trust the Gods, I trust the reptilians/greys/angels etc significantly less however. I've spoken to Demons and other types of spirits, I'm always cautious and skeptical when they appear to be humanlike and have humanlike personalities. I don't have good standing with some Demons, including Ashtaroth. I agree with 90% of the information on Joy of Satan website, but I recognize a lot of material is missing and some is "dumbed down" to appeal to a wider audience. I don't sympathize with most people, in fact I often can't be bothered to even speak with them. I'm easily irritated with them, I honestly wouldn't care if 50%+ people died. I use a superior magickal formula- I don't even use runes and can manifest things about 10-20x faster than standard 40 day rituals. I don't follow JoS's bizarre ethics or culture. I can't tell which government type is preferred, as Murica was originally democratic republic yet Demons conduct themselves more like an Oligarchy/Monarchy. The ideal government type imo would be an autocracy/technocracy/meritocracy. I'm not against cybernetics or advanced artificial intelligence. I don't believe the Joy of Satan correctly describes enemy entities, especially when they say something is a "thoughtform", as far as I know all souls are advanced thought forms that grew sentient- animals are semi sentient thoughtforms. I believe our universe is holographic, nothing exists as it appears to us.

That's about it, doubt that'll go through.

RED DAWN said:
I'm just going to tell it as it is. I lost the plot of being here months ago.

I don't 100% trust the Gods, I trust the reptilians/greys/angels etc significantly less however. I've spoken to Demons and other types of spirits, I'm always cautious and skeptical when they appear to be humanlike and have humanlike personalities. I don't have good standing with some Demons, including Ashtaroth. I agree with 90% of the information on Joy of Satan website, but I recognize a lot of material is missing and some is "dumbed down" to appeal to a wider audience. I don't sympathize with most people, in fact I often can't be bothered to even speak with them. I'm easily irritated with them, I honestly wouldn't care if 50%+ people died. I use a superior magickal formula- I don't even use runes and can manifest things about 10-20x faster than standard 40 day rituals. I don't follow JoS's bizarre ethics or culture. I can't tell which government type is preferred, as Murica was originally democratic republic yet Demons conduct themselves more like an Oligarchy/Monarchy. The ideal government type imo would be an autocracy/technocracy/meritocracy. I'm not against cybernetics or advanced artificial intelligence. I don't believe the Joy of Satan correctly describes enemy entities, especially when they say something is a "thoughtform", as far as I know all souls are advanced thought forms that grew sentient- animals are semi sentient thoughtforms. I believe our universe is holographic, nothing exists as it appears to us.

That's about it, doubt that'll go through.

I will try to address some points:

-The Gods are understanding and patient, even to you and your concerns. You should simply ask them to explain something to you, and let them speak for themselves, rather than ruin a potentially great relationship over your own doubts. You may also appreciate this thread by Dahaarkan about the matter: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69757

-The 40 day rituals are useful for creating permanent karmic connections. That does not mean that another method won't manifest anything at all, but it may not be a permanent addition to your soul.

-As far as being irritated with people, or other aspects of your personality, this is a reflection of your astrology and something you have to work on, as does everyone else. We are not permanently bound to our current limitations.

-For government, this is more a reflection of our soul and less something that we need to totally map out and stick with. It should come naturally, because meritocracy, empathy, and other qualities come naturally from us and therefore reflect in how we want to live. Although JoS has picked a meritocratic, racial-based system due to this and observations of reincarnation, you can see that we do not normally debate over specifics.

-Cybernetics at best are just inferior ways of augmenting yourself. At worse, they are used to control someone. At the same time, HPHC did say the Gods use technology similar to this, but the difference is that it works symbiotically with your natural powers, rather than as a replacement.

-A thoughtform is not self-sustaining and is on a low level of conscious development. That is the difference between it and an entity that has a physical body. The thoughtforms we name are usually those created by Jews for the purpose of warfare. However, it doesn't matter whether they are a thoughtform or not, because they will all be combatted by us.

Hope this clears up something for you.

RED DAWN said:
Calling Astarte Astaroth is like me calling you RED YAWN, but hundred times worse.

Astaroth is a fake name invented by some creepy Jews for grimoires.

Henu the Great said:
RED DAWN said:
Calling Astarte Astaroth is like me calling you RED YAWN, but hundred times worse.

Astaroth is a fake name invented by some creepy Jews for grimoires.

I mean, maybe? If it was so insulting, surely she wouldn't be refered by that name on the Jos website if she speaks with the ministry. I actually find Red Yawn funny. It's odd that we use the name Azaz-EL to refer to Apollo, as the suffix EL suggests he's an angel (michaEL, RaphaEL, gabriEL etc).

RED DAWN said:
I mean, maybe? If it was so insulting, surely she wouldn't be refered by that name on the Jos website if she speaks with the ministry. I actually find Red Yawn funny. It's odd that we use the name Azaz-EL to refer to Apollo, as the suffix EL suggests he's an angel (michaEL, RaphaEL, gabriEL etc).
Much of information on JoS is not complete nor up to date. Things will gradually change.

Henu the Great said:
RED DAWN said:
Much of information on JoS is not complete nor up to date. Things will gradually change.

Plus people will google for Astaroth, or Beelzebub. If the JoS doesn’t address them like that, people don’t find the JoS. This is also a point.

RED DAWN said:

If I had the source I would link it, but it was explained that "el", like many other names, was stolen from Pagan language. It refers to a divine title of some sort, so the Jews just took it and slapped it on their thoughtforms.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=361524 time=1654137298 user_id=21286]
RED DAWN said:

AVE.

So i did something a while ago...my dad sometimes has bad kidney stones that lasts for 3 weeks usually i think. I acquired some of his hair, and made a poppet. I drew several Wunjo runes on a piece of paper and glued it to the dolls waist where i assumed the kidneys would be. And i made sure of everything you should make sure of when starting a working. I charged the doll with Wunjo's vibration for healing energy and affirmation, basically. He was healed in approx. 6 days. Very fast. So i guess maybe ppl can give poppets a try?

But heres another thing: for completely severing any connection the doll had to my dad after the working was almost over because he had passed the kidney stone, i disassembled the doll by every part, and then i vibrated VINASA 9 times unto it and affirmed 9 times " any and all connections of this doll to my father is erased permanently ".... do you think i did the right thing?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=364416 time=1654714866 user_id=21286]
RED DAWN said:

If I had the source I would link it, but it was explained that "el", like many other names, was stolen from Pagan language. It refers to a divine title of some sort, so the Jews just took it and slapped it on their thoughtforms.

There's that "thoughtform" term again... I think what the Joy of Satan defines as a thoughtform should be specified clearly, instead of dismissing enemies as some simple predictable non-conscious spirits. If an enemy "thoughtform" is more powerful, intelligent and sophisticated than the average human, I would definitely either suggest the entity isn't a thoughtform or that all humans below a certain consciousness are also thoughtforms. Yes, I suppose lying about the nature of the enemy is a useful rhetorical method for inciting a sense of hope, but when it comes to "combatting" these enemy gods, we'll get rekted. Nobody here ever talks about how there's multimillion year old reptillian gods, or other primordial entities that predate perhaps even Satan (I have no idea how old he is). There's a reason why the Reptillians won the first war. We might take Earth, yes, but our conflict hardly ends there. If we become addicted to hope, we cannot face truth and withstand it. Amor Fati.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
So i did something a while ago...my dad sometimes has bad kidney stones that lasts for 3 weeks usually i think. I acquired some of his hair, and made a poppet. I drew several Wunjo runes on a piece of paper and glued it to the dolls waist where i assumed the kidneys would be. And i made sure of everything you should make sure of when starting a working. I charged the doll with Wunjo's vibration for healing energy and affirmation, basically. He was healed in approx. 6 days. Very fast. So i guess maybe ppl can give poppets a try?

But heres another thing: for completely severing any connection the doll had to my dad after the working was almost over because he had passed the kidney stone, i disassembled the doll by every part, and then i vibrated VINASA 9 times unto it and affirmed 9 times " any and all connections of this doll to my father is erased permanently ".... do you think i did the right thing?

How well the vinasa went is dependent on your psychic control as a mage. If you were focused on destroying the linkages to the doll, and nothing else, then I believe it was fine. If this was done sometime in the past, then you should be able to judge if he was affected by it.

Beyond that, you could also build an AOP around your dad before doing that, as well as clean him well afterward.

It sounds like your healing went well. The amount of effort that healing requires depends on many factors including your power, the amount of damage being healed, and how quickly the recipient is able to support their vitality on their own.

One problem with healing is that it can be draining if you are created a strong connection to the target. Sometimes the target, such as a parent, may already have a strong connection with you and will unconsciously drain you as they become severely weak. Perhaps the poppet allows one to avoid direct connection, and therefore that would be a great use for it.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=364515 time=1654752335 user_id=21286]
CaspianTheDreamer said:

How well the vinasa went is dependent on your psychic control as a mage. If you were focused on destroying the linkages to the doll, and nothing else, then I believe it was fine. If this was done sometime in the past, then you should be able to judge if he was affected by it.

Beyond that, you could also build an AOP around your dad before doing that, as well as clean him well afterward.

It sounds like your healing went well. The amount of effort that healing requires depends on many factors including your power, the amount of damage being healed, and how quickly the recipient is able to support their vitality on their own.

One problem with healing is that it can be draining if you are created a strong connection to the target. Sometimes the target, such as a parent, may already have a strong connection with you and will unconsciously drain you as they become severely weak. Perhaps the poppet allows one to avoid direct connection, and therefore that would be a great use for it.

thank you so much wow. you are very insightful

RED DAWN said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
RED DAWN said:

There's that "thoughtform" term again... I think what the Joy of Satan defines as a thoughtform should be specified clearly, instead of dismissing enemies as some simple predictable non-conscious spirits. If an enemy "thoughtform" is more powerful, intelligent and sophisticated than the average human, I would definitely either suggest the entity isn't a thoughtform or that all humans below a certain consciousness are also thoughtforms. Yes, I suppose lying about the nature of the enemy is a useful rhetorical method for inciting a sense of hope, but when it comes to "combatting" these enemy gods, we'll get rekted. Nobody here ever talks about how there's multimillion year old reptillian gods, or other primordial entities that predate perhaps even Satan (I have no idea how old he is). There's a reason why the Reptillians won the first war. We might take Earth, yes, but our conflict hardly ends there. If we become addicted to hope, we cannot face truth and withstand it. Amor Fati.

I do not trust the old gods, I don't even like them all that much admittedly. I have complete faith in Satan, I love this entity with all of my being. But I'm not particularly fond of the civilization He leads. Rebellion is not an option however. Service to His designs is rewarded with power and protections, and without Him we will simply be domesticated by the enemy.

There are no other options here. And the reality is that were it not for His protection and His mark, we would have already been devoured or enslaved. This rebellious attitude of yours accomplishes nothing.

There can be no diplomacy with a civilization that looks upon you as just a beast to be tamed and domesticated. Satan isn't just the best option, He is the only option. Without Him there is no hope.

RED DAWN said:
These enemy apparitions might seem mighty and powerful, but in reality they are not that powerful. If they were, we would have already succumbed. This is a case of quantity vs. quality. Yes, some entities can be old, older than Satan even. And so? Age does not dictate anything about power, and age does not even translate the same way for every being in the existence. We are able to process existence very differently than other beings, thus, we can not even comprehend what 100 000 years for an Immortal God means, for it is whole another way of existence. Further, Humanity has been dragged to mud and so the contrast seems way out of porpotion against the enemy and their pitiful tools. And yes, you are right that the battle does not end on this Earth, but we must win here first so that we can evolve, expand and help others.

Dahaarkan said:
RED DAWN said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

I do not trust the old gods, I don't even like them all that much admittedly. I have complete faith in Satan, I love this entity with all of my being. But I'm not particularly fond of the civilization He leads. Rebellion is not an option however. Service to His designs is rewarded with power and protections, and without Him we will simply be domesticated by the enemy.

There are no other options here. And the reality is that were it not for His protection and His mark, we would have already been devoured or enslaved. This rebellious attitude of yours accomplishes nothing.

There can be no diplomacy with a civilization that looks upon you as just a beast to be tamed and domesticated. Satan isn't just the best option, He is the only option. Without Him there is no hope.

Our perception alligns more than I'm willing to express.

RED DAWN said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
RED DAWN said:

Multi-million year old reptilian gods?

You seem to be extremely confused. The Reptilians are not Gods. They never achieved much in terms of spiritual development, because they only focus on power and external abilities. They neglect wisdom, awareness, purification and every other actual ascent practice that would allow them to achieve immortality and godhood.

Secondly, their lifespan never excess 1000 years old. Hardly "multi-million" or whatever. They do not predate Father Satan.

The Reptilians won the first war only because they sealed the channel of communication between humans and the Gods ON THIS PLANET, severely limiting their influence on this sphere, and then dropped humanity's advancement level from risen to NPC/demihuman/andrapod, dropping the level of the planet in the process making it impossible for the Gods to come here in full power without risks.

They could never beat the Gods in any way, as they are not immortal and don't have the ability nor the power to kill Gods.

You should lay off whatever drugs you are doing.

Also, the Gods' political system is an aristocracy, which means the Noble/Aryan souls govern. It has nothing to do with the wretched, fake aristocracy this planet has and has had in the past with the kikes, as the concept of nobility in nature relates to wisdom, advancement and merit, not on financial hand-outs from a rabbi.

It's not an oligarchy nor a monarchy.

RED DAWN said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
RED DAWN said:

I think there is some confusion as to who or what is being labeled as a thoughtform. Jews, greys, or reptiles are not thoughtforms, but they do employ thoughtforms, some more advanced than others. I never meant to imply that Jews are just thoughtforms.

If we were going to get wrecked by some enemy influence, it would have happened already. There is a distinct struggle going on that humanity was a part of, even before we organized our spiritual warfare, as of modern times.

Even if it was just a ploy to incite the hope of Gentiles, then at least we can say we died fighting. What else are we supposed to do?

Although Stormblood answered you in regards to the Gods with more detail, I want to add that even if there was something more powerful than Satan (or Satan and his whole empire), then we are still duty-bound to our soul family.

Through unity we have strength. If we scattered in all directions, based on random whims, then we would all certainly be dead. Dead not just by million-year-old entities, but much weaker ones as well.

Stormblood said:
RED DAWN said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Multi-million year old reptilian gods?

You seem to be extremely confused. The Reptilians are not Gods. They never achieved much in terms of spiritual development, because they only focus on power and external abilities. They neglect wisdom, awareness, purification and every other actual ascent practice that would allow them to achieve immortality and godhood.

Secondly, their lifespan never excess 1000 years old. Hardly "multi-million" or whatever. They do not predate Father Satan.

The Reptilians won the first war only because they sealed the channel of communication between humans and the Gods ON THIS PLANET, severely limiting their influence on this sphere, and then dropped humanity's advancement level from risen to NPC/demihuman/andrapod, dropping the level of the planet in the process making it impossible for the Gods to come here in full power without risks.

They could never beat the Gods in any way, as they are not immortal and don't have the ability nor the power to kill Gods.

You should lay off whatever drugs you are doing.

Also, the Gods' political system is an aristocracy, which means the Noble/Aryan souls govern. It has nothing to do with the wretched, fake aristocracy this planet has and has had in the past with the kikes, as the concept of nobility in nature relates to wisdom, advancement and merit, not on financial hand-outs from a rabbi.

It's not an oligarchy nor a monarchy.

Most of what you said here is nothing of value. I don't know how the reptilians won in precise detail, but according to Maxine the Demons were bound and there's plenty of evidence suggesting they took earth for thousands of years. I speak through experience that there are at least a few primordial entities that at least work with the reptilians, they have 5th dimensional forms so it's difficult to determine what "species" they are. There are definitely reptilians older than 1000 years, not sure where you heard this from but it's wrong. The JoS use to reconginze the existence of alpha draconians and even draconian/demon hybrids about 10 years ago, did everyone change their mind at some point? Unless you experienced these things yourself, don't argue with people who have. I might not be right, but arguing with me in context of rumors or assumption is mildly vexing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back