Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Square of Venus, but how long does Venus stay in each sign?

Camila Javiera

Hello everyone.

I want to square Venus. If I am correct at this point he is in Taurus. But I see that the square lasts 49 days and searching the Internet for the duration of Venus in each sign, it appears that it can last from 18 days to a month. How is this matter? Would the square work if I start it with Venus in Taurus even if it changes signs while doing it?

I apologize if this is a stupid question. :( :(

Hypatia666 said:
Hello everyone.

I want to square Venus. If I am correct at this point he is in Taurus. But I see that the square lasts 49 days and searching the Internet for the duration of Venus in each sign, it appears that it can last from 18 days to a month. How is this matter? Would the square work if I start it with Venus in Taurus even if it changes signs while doing it?

I apologize if this is a stupid question. :( :(

Yes, and this applies to all workings as well: Whatever conditions you start the working under determines its character.
The same is true for yourself, as well, with the natal chart of your birth.

Besides the sign of the moon, this concept can also be applied to a VoC moon. It is safer to continue workings or other routine activities under the VoC, but not safe to start any.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=361296 time=1654056115 user_id=21286]
Yes, and this applies to all workings as well: Whatever conditions you start the working under determines its character.
The same is true for yourself, as well, with the natal chart of your birth.

Besides the sign of the moon, this concept can also be applied to a VoC moon. It is safer to continue workings or other routine activities under the VoC, but not safe to start any.
But if given a choice, is it better to have good planets for more time during a working, or is it not that important?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back