Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sleep Paralysis - The Curse Of Conscious Dreaming

I had previously written a post about Conscious Dreaming, which is a fairly sophisticated and developed skill, but I felt I should also write about the results of this "phenomenon", which happens in many cases and in many cases not. This form is a state of consciousness that one experiences most often after Conscious Dreaming.

This phenomenon is called "Sleep Paralysis". It is a state in which the body becomes Paralysed, of course the meaning is purely figurative, but I will explain this below. I am writing a longer post on this, as it is also an interesting and debatable topic, and hopefully I can help many people with it.

But first, for the sake of repetition, I would like to say a few words about dreaming itself.

It is a state that can be experienced, I would say, regardless of development, by sheer will. I am sure many of you have experienced events in your dreams where you felt as if you were in reality. Be it walking, sports, shopping, it's all about awareness.

This is the first stage of Conscious Dreaming, the realisation that this is an 'imaginary' reality. But from a Conscious perspective, you get to the point where you actually realize that you are actually in a "dream-reality" that has a monumental kinship with physical, actual reality.

Once one has realized this, the first stage is complete.

Mind control must be practiced, here I refer to Void Meditation and the evolved mind, as you must be able to actually, objectively recognize that you are dreaming. Because the key to this phenomenon is Consciousness, and awareness. You have to be careful, because the first step is the hardest.

I am aware that many of you here have experienced Conscious Dreaming, and I have received answers to that, but there are many things to consider about this practice. In relation to affinity, I would bring up Astral Projection, which I dealt with in another post, and its context, but I will also write a little about it in this post.

I should also mention here that this is different from projection. Since one is reality and the other is still just a "dream" that may appear to the individual to be present in reality and you are in the actual situation that is occurring in reality, but it is still a dream that You are controlling.

In short, I could summarize it as a constructive illusory world, a pre-conceived sphere of happiness in which one is both present as an individual and as a controller, and can influence and manifest what happens there by the power of one's own mind.

You can use the experience you gain here in the real world, and it is a great virtue and very rewarding.

Now let's actually talk about sleep Paralysis, also known as Paralysis, incapacitation, of course these claims are symbolic of "reality" in their own, sophisticated and figurative sense, but what they have in common is that in their own domain they are pure fiction, but transformed, you still get the "real", "existent" claim, but it is pure deception.

We experience this phenomenon not only when we are consciously dreaming. Unfortunately, it is also experienced before falling asleep, but it is a rarer phenomenon. Most often it occurs after conscious dreaming, but moving along this paradigm, it can be inferred that there is a state between sleep and wakefulness. But more on that later.

When the Conscious Dream ends, and when the actual waking, the awakening, occurs, a part of your mind still remains in the Dream and is able to bring the phenomena that occurred in the dream into reality. This can be permanent, but unfortunately this state is destructive.

It has quite a lot to do with one's mental and spiritual health.

Because if someone has delusions, paranoia, hallucinations, it affects their mental health and that manifests itself in sleep Paralysis. The state of mind is the scale on which things are experienced, and it usually depends on the mental state of the individual.

Therefore, I will mention here to clear yourself of any past delusions, clear your mind, free it and keep it honoured. To start a new life on Satan's side is a great privilege, and the number of virtues that will make you happy and improve your mentality, your moral outlook, and the list goes on.

The aura needs to be cleansed to the same extent, as unpleasant energies can also be attached to the aura, which can even manifest during Sleep Paralysis.

All repressed fears and delusions can surface in this process. The phenomenon itself does not last long, usually a few minutes, but in some situations it can last for half an hour or even hours, and those who have many delusions and fears can suffer unpleasant damage.

In this state, you can't speak, you can't move your limbs, you just lie rigid and look in the direction your head was facing when you woke up. The dream state can be crossed by beings, people or even events that cause you to feel fear. However, always keep in mind that this is not reality, it is merely a mind game.

The more nervous and stressful periods you experience, the more frequent this phenomenon becomes. It can be said to be largely related to lifestyle.

Hallucinations can also occur in this state, which is unfortunately not pleasant, as sleep Paralysis is not known for its wonderful moods and wonderful 'fantasy world'.

If one can maintain Void Meditation in this state, one can avoid countless problems. Think about it, a repressed emotion that you unconsciously dread suddenly becomes a reality and there is nothing you can do about it. The worst option here is panic, because you could be taking a serious health risk.

According to some reports, the phenomena you experience seem to be 100% real and happen right in front of your eyes. Many people claim to feel a strong pressure in their chest, as if someone is sitting on them. This is often just a phenomenon, but in some cases there may actually be "something" sitting there. As I said, almost everything depends on the mental state of the individual.

A small illustration of this phenomenon:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.guWADRq1yXdbPdeXP9XLtwHaE5%26pid%3DApi&f=1

WKM said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Yes, I know there is reading on this phenomenon, but I have not read up on it, I have used my own knowledge in this post as I did not want to include outside sources that may contain disinformation. But otherwise, the books you listed sound good.

I also don't use outside sources for my other posts, I write them all from my own experience, as the enemy has corrupted countless Knowledge and I don't want to include them in my posts.

In fact, it is difficult to master this skill, but if you get there, you will have a wonderful experience.

Hello BrightSpace666
Can you give me some tips in connection with better control and duration of the Lucid dreaming?

The duration of conscious sleep itself lasts as long as you are actually asleep. This is based on your sleep pattern - if you sleep for 9 hours, for example, that's how long events happen, of course it depends on when the dream happens and when you notice it. If you realise you're dreaming and take control at the end of the dream, it will be shorter.

But over time you will master this skill and you will realise it sooner and it will last longer.

You can control it with your mind. However, if you have strong desires about something, it can appear in the dream without you wanting it to. You can easily control your dreams with will and concentration, and for these you need to practice Void Meditation.

A lot of times people just throw out statements that they can do anything, that there is no obstacle in front of them, but they fail the first time they try. This is due to ignorance, which should be avoided to a great extent in the Dreaming phase, because Conscious Dreaming, like almost everything, has another side.

It appears as if it is constructive, but if one does not know what one is doing and goes into it with a confused, obsessive mentality, then the Dream can easily turn into a nightmare. With the power of the mind, both positive and negative can manifest. This must be kept in mind.

Hidden Warrior said:
This is very interesting. Thank you for posting this detailed exploration of lucid dreams.

I have experienced just very small fragments of lucid dreams, only for escaping nightmares, so I cannot give much advice, but I just want to highlight that one that starts to work with lucid dreams must be in total control of his/her addictions. This wouldn't be necessary, since to get at this point you should master a very good level of mental control, but in any case no addiction should be present, otherwise it can be only become worse.

Yes, I would like to write a little more about that. There are two sides to addictions, positive addictions (Yoga, Spirituality) and negative, destructive addictions.

These can trigger effects in a person that can be amplified in Sleep Paralysis, because the human mind is obsessed with a certain substance, so it only intensifies the basic chaotic phenomenon we call Paralysis.

The result is a disordered mind that is unable to remain calm and act in such a situation, and once this state ends, it becomes even more addicted to the drug it is using. For such minds, because of the presence of some noxious substance in their lives, may manifest hallucinations in the process of Paralysis that withdrawal symptoms can produce.

A healthy mind without addictions is completely different from a destructive addict in decline.

The key to mastering the Conscious Dream is to be aware of reality. Be aware of your surroundings, observe what is happening, take note of many things, because they can come back to you in your dreams and from there you can easily recognize the dream itself. In any case, dreaming is an interesting phenomenon and it is influenced by many things, perhaps I could write a book about it, but that is another question.

So in summary - Sleep Paralysis is closely linked to mental health, so I suggest you keep your mind clear, don't be fooled, and strengthen your soul on the True Path of Spirituality. If you do experience this state, always keep in mind that it is only the inherent and fictional reality of your own mind, and is in no way true. Keep the Void Meditation at such times and never be frightened.

BrightSpace666

BrightSpace666 said:
BrightSpace666

I remember there was this one type of dream where you wake up in 1 spot and wake up for real in another, that only happened 1 time and only after I just discovered it, never happened again tho.I never had sleep paralysis ever, except for one-time last year, but it was kinda weird. I was dreaming and still moving in the real world.

What happened was, I had a nightmare and woke up. I had my eyes open and wanted to stay up for a minute, but out of nowhere someone was running down the stairs towards the basement that I was living in and it scared the shit out of me. I tried to get out of bed, but my whole body was numb and I was only able to barely move my head upward. I was straining to get my head up, like my muscles were failing, but I got it up and when I did the thing that was at my door was no longer making noise. I checked, getting ready to deck whatever it was, but nothing was there. I guess I fell asleep with my eyes open and my body just checked out.

I was also plagued by nightmares as a kid, daily I would have multiple nightmares for I dont know how long. Just wake up in middle of night from bad dream and go to bed to have the SAME dream. 99% of my dreams were based in my house in every room but one that I called the "purple room". I also slept only on my gut and my right side, so my head could see the rest of my room, since my bed was propped against my wall so I felt safe from that side and I was too scared to go to bed.

Eventually, having so many bad dreams, I developed a skill to sub-consciously know when Im sleeping, so when things get scary I can open my eyes whenever I want and wake up. Very rarely has that not worked, and I remember being in a nightmare and feeling my eyelids moving, but I was in too deep a sleep. I had another idea too, almost pee yourself and you'll wake up. It was easy bc i was a bed wetter.

Even today I still occasionally have weird dreams where Im in a nightmarish/creepy area, but im not scared and it's actually pleasant and VERY comfortable being in that weird setting. I don't really have nightmares anymore, they've become rare, but I remember when I was new to satanism, If I had a nightmare, I would yell out to lord satan in my sleep and my dreams would change instantly. I would also feel some sort of pain/discomfort when something would bite me in my dreams, it would feel like that spot fell asleep and It was pins and needles, but a lot.

The only recurring dream I've had in 2 years, which I've had only twice, had to deal with me getting sucked into a black hole slowly in my room, or in a childhood pond I used to live near. I'll never forgive spongebob for putting nosferatu in that one episode, seriously the scariest thing I'd seen for the longest time and I had nightmares of that guy for 1 whole week. I still remember the first dream I had and a lot of others from many years ago. Tons of stories.

I also know that, since I like to sleep during the day and be active at night, if you sleep when the sun is out, or at least hitting your face, my dreams have been un-recognizable and very quick and chaotic. If I sleep during the night, I get better dreams.

BrightSpace666 said:
I had previously written a post about Conscious Dreaming, which is a fairly sophisticated and developed skill, but I felt I should also write about the results of this "phenomenon", which happens in many cases and in many cases not. This form is a state of consciousness that one experiences most often after Conscious Dreaming.

This phenomenon is called "Sleep Paralysis". It is a state in which the body becomes Paralysed, of course the meaning is purely figurative, but I will explain this below. I am writing a longer post on this, as it is also an interesting and debatable topic, and hopefully I can help many people with it.

But first, for the sake of repetition, I would like to say a few words about dreaming itself.

It is a state that can be experienced, I would say, regardless of development, by sheer will. I am sure many of you have experienced events in your dreams where you felt as if you were in reality. Be it walking, sports, shopping, it's all about awareness.

This is the first stage of Conscious Dreaming, the realisation that this is an 'imaginary' reality. But from a Conscious perspective, you get to the point where you actually realize that you are actually in a "dream-reality" that has a monumental kinship with physical, actual reality.

Mind control must be practiced, here I refer to Void Meditation and the evolved mind, as you must be able to actually, objectively recognize that you are dreaming. Because the key to this phenomenon is Consciousness, and awareness. You have to be careful, because the first step is the hardest.

I am aware that many of you here have experienced Conscious Dreaming, and I have received answers to that, but there are many things to consider about this practice. In relation to affinity, I would bring up Astral Projection, which I dealt with in another post, and its context, but I will also write a little about it in this post.

I should also mention here that this is different from projection. Since one is reality and the other is still just a "dream" that may appear to the individual to be present in reality and you are in the actual situation that is occurring in reality, but it is still a dream that You are controlling.

In short, I could summarize it as a constructive illusory world, a pre-conceived sphere of happiness in which one is both present as an individual and as a controller, and can influence and manifest what happens there by the power of one's own mind.

You can use the experience you gain here in the real world, and it is a great virtue and very rewarding.

Now let's actually talk about sleep Paralysis, also known as Paralysis, incapacitation, of course these claims are symbolic of "reality" in their own, sophisticated and figurative sense, but what they have in common is that in their own domain they are pure fiction, but transformed, you still get the "real", "existent" claim, but it is pure deception.

We experience this phenomenon not only when we are consciously dreaming. Unfortunately, it is also experienced before falling asleep, but it is a rarer phenomenon. Most often it occurs after conscious dreaming, but moving along this paradigm, it can be inferred that there is a state between sleep and wakefulness. But more on that later.

When the Conscious Dream ends, and when the actual waking, the awakening, occurs, a part of your mind still remains in the Dream and is able to bring the phenomena that occurred in the dream into reality. This can be permanent, but unfortunately this state is destructive.

Because if someone has delusions, paranoia, hallucinations, it affects their mental health and that manifests itself in sleep Paralysis. The state of mind is the scale on which things are experienced, and it usually depends on the mental state of the individual.

Therefore, I will mention here to clear yourself of any past delusions, clear your mind, free it and keep it honoured. To start a new life on Satan's side is a great privilege, and the number of virtues that will make you happy and improve your mentality, your moral outlook, and the list goes on.

The aura needs to be cleansed to the same extent, as unpleasant energies can also be attached to the aura, which can even manifest during Sleep Paralysis.

All repressed fears and delusions can surface in this process. The phenomenon itself does not last long, usually a few minutes, but in some situations it can last for half an hour or even hours, and those who have many delusions and fears can suffer unpleasant damage.

In this state, you can't speak, you can't move your limbs, you just lie rigid and look in the direction your head was facing when you woke up. The dream state can be crossed by beings, people or even events that cause you to feel fear. However, always keep in mind that this is not reality, it is merely a mind game.

The more nervous and stressful periods you experience, the more frequent this phenomenon becomes. It can be said to be largely related to lifestyle.

Hallucinations can also occur in this state, which is unfortunately not pleasant, as sleep Paralysis is not known for its wonderful moods and wonderful 'fantasy world'.

If one can maintain Void Meditation in this state, one can avoid countless problems. Think about it, a repressed emotion that you unconsciously dread suddenly becomes a reality and there is nothing you can do about it. The worst option here is panic, because you could be taking a serious health risk.

According to some reports, the phenomena you experience seem to be 100% real and happen right in front of your eyes. Many people claim to feel a strong pressure in their chest, as if someone is sitting on them. This is often just a phenomenon, but in some cases there may actually be "something" sitting there. As I said, almost everything depends on the mental state of the individual.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.guWADRq1yXdbPdeXP9XLtwHaE5%26pid%3DApi&f=1

WKM said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Yes, I know there is reading on this phenomenon, but I have not read up on it, I have used my own knowledge in this post as I did not want to include outside sources that may contain disinformation. But otherwise, the books you listed sound good.

I also don't use outside sources for my other posts, I write them all from my own experience, as the enemy has corrupted countless Knowledge and I don't want to include them in my posts.

In fact, it is difficult to master this skill, but if you get there, you will have a wonderful experience.

Hello BrightSpace666
Can you give me some tips in connection with better control and duration of the Lucid dreaming?

The duration of conscious sleep itself lasts as long as you are actually asleep. This is based on your sleep pattern - if you sleep for 9 hours, for example, that's how long events happen, of course it depends on when the dream happens and when you notice it. If you realise you're dreaming and take control at the end of the dream, it will be shorter.

But over time you will master this skill and you will realise it sooner and it will last longer.

You can control it with your mind. However, if you have strong desires about something, it can appear in the dream without you wanting it to. You can easily control your dreams with will and concentration, and for these you need to practice Void Meditation.

A lot of times people just throw out statements that they can do anything, that there is no obstacle in front of them, but they fail the first time they try. This is due to ignorance, which should be avoided to a great extent in the Dreaming phase, because Conscious Dreaming, like almost everything, has another side.

It appears as if it is constructive, but if one does not know what one is doing and goes into it with a confused, obsessive mentality, then the Dream can easily turn into a nightmare. With the power of the mind, both positive and negative can manifest. This must be kept in mind.

Hidden Warrior said:
This is very interesting. Thank you for posting this detailed exploration of lucid dreams.

I have experienced just very small fragments of lucid dreams, only for escaping nightmares, so I cannot give much advice, but I just want to highlight that one that starts to work with lucid dreams must be in total control of his/her addictions. This wouldn't be necessary, since to get at this point you should master a very good level of mental control, but in any case no addiction should be present, otherwise it can be only become worse.

Yes, I would like to write a little more about that. There are two sides to addictions, positive addictions (Yoga, Spirituality) and negative, destructive addictions.

These can trigger effects in a person that can be amplified in Sleep Paralysis, because the human mind is obsessed with a certain substance, so it only intensifies the basic chaotic phenomenon we call Paralysis.

The result is a disordered mind that is unable to remain calm and act in such a situation, and once this state ends, it becomes even more addicted to the drug it is using. For such minds, because of the presence of some noxious substance in their lives, may manifest hallucinations in the process of Paralysis that withdrawal symptoms can produce.

A healthy mind without addictions is completely different from a destructive addict in decline.

The key to mastering the Conscious Dream is to be aware of reality. Be aware of your surroundings, observe what is happening, take note of many things, because they can come back to you in your dreams and from there you can easily recognize the dream itself. In any case, dreaming is an interesting phenomenon and it is influenced by many things, perhaps I could write a book about it, but that is another question.

So in summary - Sleep Paralysis is closely linked to mental health, so I suggest you keep your mind clear, don't be fooled, and strengthen your soul on the True Path of Spirituality. If you do experience this state, always keep in mind that it is only the inherent and fictional reality of your own mind, and is in no way true. Keep the Void Meditation at such times and never be frightened.

BrightSpace666

Thank you,intresting :)

By the way i never had sleep paralysis,i even tried to induce myself this phenomenon but either i woke up or i was out of my body :|

WKM said:
BrightSpace666 said:

WKM said:
Hello BrightSpace666

Hidden Warrior said:

BrightSpace666

Thank you,intresting :)

By the way i never had sleep paralysis,i even tried to induce myself this phenomenon but either i woke up or i was out of my body :|

This kind of phenomenon can be dangerous even for an advanced mind. This is not the kind of phenomenon that one can experience every day. It requires a tremendous amount of preparedness, because any suppressed emotion, any fear, can surface, only at a higher level, which is not pleasant.

It's not worth trying to do this, because you can't do what you want to do, and you would do yourself serious harm. Think about it, while you have Sleep Paralysis and suddenly you feel very bad, what are you going to do? You might faint, or who knows what else might happen.

There are two options at this point - either you face the fears that come up and shut them off forever, or you distract yourself from them with Void Meditation. Both are difficult and require development.

Thank you for this deepening on the subject.
It was interesting to learn something more about this.

If one has not reach a good mental control, this kind of events can really make up some trauma, thus making the person, even unconsciously, more reluctant to try lucid dreams.

Hidden Warrior said:
Thank you for this deepening on the subject.
It was interesting to learn something more about this.

If one has not reach a good mental control, this kind of events can really make up some trauma, thus making the person, even unconsciously, more reluctant to try lucid dreams.

Yes, but there are cases where Sleep Paralysis does not occur after conscious sleep. This is due to the individual having a clear mind and soul. He has no repressed emotions and doubts, but is able to enter with a completely clear mentality and morality.

Before one can attempt this phenomenon, one first needs a pure soul.

I used to get this everytime I had some gray attack me at night, last time I was just like "oh it's just you buggers again" and went back to sleep, never had sleep paralysis anymore.

It would for sure be awesome to be able to control my dreams and make it into whatever I want. Would be flying (without a plane) all over the world and stuff like that. If the God's have this ability I envy them. Well I sort of envy them anyway for being immortal.

I've heard Yogi Bhajan say he never dreams anything though, and that this is due to his consistent meditation which is clearing up issues in the mind that dreams try to deal with, so I wonder a little about that.
Often times my dreams feels like a mess of various people and places that would be difficult to take control over. I've had dreams where I'm able to fly but funny enough I always have to make some kind of effort to fly; like jumping or flexing with my arms like a bird lol

Dreams I remember the most are often times a bit scary; sort of on the verge of being nightmares. I think this is due to bad sleeping quality when it's been too hot to sleep well etc. It think I remember them more clearly as they occur on the verge of being awake. I've dreamt so much crazy shit; being hunted by police, being lost somewhere, being in a strange isolated place talking to people etc.

In one dream I remember my one room apartment had a secret door to another room downstairs with a library which I thought was awesome. Was a bit disappointed when I woke up actually.

Aquarius said:
I used to get this everytime I had some gray attack me at night, last time I was just like "oh it's just you buggers again" and went back to sleep, never had sleep paralysis anymore.

These greys like to attack others. However, they are completely surprised when the SS fight back.

xlnt said:
It would for sure be awesome to be able to control my dreams and make it into whatever I want. Would be flying (without a plane) all over the world and stuff like that. If the God's have this ability I envy them. Well I sort of envy them anyway for being immortal.

I've heard Yogi Bhajan say he never dreams anything though, and that this is due to his consistent meditation which is clearing up issues in the mind that dreams try to deal with, so I wonder a little about that.
Often times my dreams feels like a mess of various people and places that would be difficult to take control over. I've had dreams where I'm able to fly but funny enough I always have to make some kind of effort to fly; like jumping or flexing with my arms like a bird lol

Dreams I remember the most are often times a bit scary; sort of on the verge of being nightmares. I think this is due to bad sleeping quality when it's been too hot to sleep well etc. It think I remember them more clearly as they occur on the verge of being awake. I've dreamt so much crazy shit; being hunted by police, being lost somewhere, being in a strange isolated place talking to people etc.

In one dream I remember my one room apartment had a secret door to another room downstairs with a library which I thought was awesome. Was a bit disappointed when I woke up actually.

Dreams can be very chaotic. We often dream about things we don't know about or people we haven't met - at least in this life. Awareness is enough to observe dreams. Pay attention to what is happening around you, watch the signs on the street, on the television, be aware of your surroundings. Analyze sounds, people/animals around you, plants, rivers, because they all help you to recognize the dream.

Chaotic and surreal dreams that we are not aware of in our current life - I think these have to do with past lives and experiences and these show up as visions in the dream. If we move through this paradigm, dreams help us to be aware of our past lives and evolve from the messages that come through visions.

hello , bright space , awesome post.

I am just reading a book The Phase written by Michael Raduga . it is about astral projection and lucid dreaming. i just wanted your thoughts on that book . should i read that or not ? also it is written in the book that Lucid dreaming ,astral projection and out of body experience are one . but when i think in jos they are different . the astral projection ( in jos ) requires serious meditation and is not for beginners .

If anybody finds themselves stuck in unwanted sleep paralysis, the quickest and most effective way of regaining control is by trying to move your fingers and/or toes. This wakes up your limbs.

666S666 said:
hello , bright space , awesome post.

I am just reading a book The Phase written by Michael Raduga . it is about astral projection and lucid dreaming. i just wanted your thoughts on that book . should i read that or not ? also it is written in the book that Lucid dreaming ,astral projection and out of body experience are one . but when i think in jos they are different . the astral projection ( in jos ) requires serious meditation and is not for beginners .

There is nothing to stop you reading it, just make sure you are not misled. Such books often contain disinformation, so be careful what you believe in them.

gnome said:
If anybody finds themselves stuck in unwanted sleep paralysis, the quickest and most effective way of regaining control is by trying to move your fingers and/or toes. This wakes up your limbs.

Yes, but the problem is that they usually don't move. Even if you move them with all your might, you still get nowhere. It's the same paradigm as when you try to talk in Sleep Paralysis - you try with all your might, you feel like you're about to shout, but you're not actually even whispering. This is relevant to the logical question of what to do in such a situation.

I recommend Void Meditation because in such undignified situations there is little else to do. Chaos here is very dangerous.

Aquarius said:

Wonder if this is what happens to me mate :eek:

I shout out or at least i think im shouting "help" but my wife manages to wake me up Aquarius.

Just stumbled across this thread this happens alot to me not so much greys just the process as stated by the OP.

Hope you good bro

BrightSpace666 said:
gnome said:

Yes, but the problem is that they usually don't move. Even if you move them with all your might, you still get nowhere. It's the same paradigm as when you try to talk in Sleep Paralysis - you try with all your might, you feel like you're about to shout, but you're not actually even whispering. This is relevant to the logical question of what to do in such a situation.

I recommend Void Meditation because in such undignified situations there is little else to do. Chaos here is very dangerous.

It works for me. Trying to talk or move limbs is like trying to walk through treacle, but moving fingers/toes is not. I found this tip years ago so presume it's not just me it works for.

Although, I do not find sleep paralysis undignified, any unpleasant encounters can quite easily be dealt with by directing energies as per your will, and in my case the effect of this during sleep paralysis is real time.

In fact, I'd say it's quite a fun state to find myself in, it is a good place to practice spiritual abilities and is also a spring board for lucid dreaming. Think of it like a very deep trance. If I was not SS, then I'd be shitting my pants.

Actually just realised the 'tip' I found was from the JoS self hypnosis page under total paralysis:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Self_Hypnosis.html

The suggestions here do actually work for sleep paralysis and I'm confident it is just a deep trance state, not anything to fear by itself.

You CAN pull yourself out of it at any time. Concentrate ALL your will on moving your fingers or toes. Once you can move a finger or toe, flex your hands, move your arms, shake your head, i.e., reanimate your body; and get up and walk around for a few minutes.

EnkiUK55 said:
Aquarius said:

I shout out or at least i think im shouting "help" but my wife manages to wake me up Aquarius.

Just stumbled across this thread this happens alot to me not so much greys just the process as stated by the OP.

Hope you good bro
Yes, it's a sleep paralysis, next time you're in it relax and try and "let go", it can lead to an astral projection.
It's actually pleasant when you don't get scared.

gnome said:
Actually just realised the 'tip' I found was from the JoS self hypnosis page under total paralysis:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Self_Hypnosis.html

The suggestions here do actually work for sleep paralysis and I'm confident it is just a deep trance state, not anything to fear by itself.

You CAN pull yourself out of it at any time. Concentrate ALL your will on moving your fingers or toes. Once you can move a finger or toe, flex your hands, move your arms, shake your head, i.e., reanimate your body; and get up and walk around for a few minutes.

This is not silly either, in fact it can be very useful if, for example, someone Hypnotises themselves for Sleep Paralysis. During Hypnosis, you keep telling yourself that if you suffer from Paralysis, you will be relaxed and find a solution to the problem. Adding more information of course, this was just a shorter example. Too bad I didn't think of that when I wrote the post.

Aquarius said:
EnkiUK55 said:
Aquarius said:

Hope you good bro
Yes, it's a sleep paralysis, next time you're in it relax and try and "let go", it can lead to an astral projection.
It's actually pleasant when you don't get scared.

Defo mate, makes sense even bog standard ones that aren't scary, i still find myself shouting (screaming) "help" but comes out a whisper :lol:

Some of if not 90% of my dreams are always vivid lucid Aquarius. I will take your advice and roll with it :D

BrightSpace666 said:
gnome said:

I had this happen to me yesterday at 3 to 4 am while sleeping,
i couldn't move and talk and a shadow was sitting next to me, it looked cloudy and dark.
I think it caused sleep paralysis on me, i was trying to say "Hail Satan" multiple times and then it stopped/dissapeared.
What do you think?

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
BrightSpace666 said:
gnome said:

i couldn't move and talk and a shadow was sitting next to me, it looked cloudy and dark.
I think it caused sleep paralysis on me, i was trying to say "Hail Satan" multiple times and then it stopped/dissapeared.
What do you think?

This could mean more. Firstly, there are aspects of lifestyle change that need to be considered in such cases, such as constructive release of stress, letting go of pent-up emotions and letting go of delusions. Sleep Paralysis is often compatible with a "destructive" lifestyle, which includes depression, anxiety and their manifestations.

In addition to regular food and fluid intake, daily Yoga practices to help with release and clearing, Chakra state regulation such as balancing the energies of the Root Chakra, Sattva focus work, grounding, Void Meditation - all help.

During Paralysis, the phenomena arising from repressed emotions need to be examined and cleared from the mind. Such fears may lie dormant for a while and then suddenly erupt. Purity of the soul, balancing the Aura, daily cleansing, AoP, balancing the Chakras associated with Tamas, Rajas and Sattva.

Paralysis often occurs after periods of stress. A calming tea before bedtime, or Void Meditation, or Yoga helps monumentally. And of course, the awareness that it is just a "non-existent" phenomenon that seems real. In this case, focusing on the Void helps, or focusing on one of the seals of Father Satan.

Here are two posts that I think will be helpful to you.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75274

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67655

BrightSpace666 said:

WKM said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Hello BrightSpace666

Hidden Warrior said:

BrightSpace666

It one has sleep paralysis I heard that you can snap out of it by holding your breath for 10 seconds,an if you don't want to have sleep paralysis all together then you can sleep on your side,though with me why I had sleep paralysis,was more than likely cause I was coming to terms with me being a spiritual satanist, I did see many things while in the state, but would have been nice if I could have controlled what happened in the dream state, but ahhhhhh well,I don't have sleep paralysis anymore but I'm confident in the path I chose, oh! I even tried meditation in the state, but when you wake up you feel drained like no tomorrow,that was the downside

BrightSpace666 said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
BrightSpace666 said:

What do you think?

This could mean more. Firstly, there are aspects of lifestyle change that need to be considered in such cases, such as constructive release of stress, letting go of pent-up emotions and letting go of delusions. Sleep Paralysis is often compatible with a "destructive" lifestyle, which includes depression, anxiety and their manifestations.

In addition to regular food and fluid intake, daily Yoga practices to help with release and clearing, Chakra state regulation such as balancing the energies of the Root Chakra, Sattva focus work, grounding, Void Meditation - all help.

During Paralysis, the phenomena arising from repressed emotions need to be examined and cleared from the mind. Such fears may lie dormant for a while and then suddenly erupt. Purity of the soul, balancing the Aura, daily cleansing, AoP, balancing the Chakras associated with Tamas, Rajas and Sattva.

Paralysis often occurs after periods of stress. A calming tea before bedtime, or Void Meditation, or Yoga helps monumentally. And of course, the awareness that it is just a "non-existent" phenomenon that seems real. In this case, focusing on the Void helps, or focusing on one of the seals of Father Satan.

Here are two posts that I think will be helpful to you.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75274

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67655

Thank you ❤️

Can someone explain to me why all my dreams that involve getting lucid and falling asleep like normal but waking up or having odd sensations is me coming out of my bedroom/bed having an astral projection into the dream.

I notice as of a nap I had when I decided to sleep for about 30-40 minutes. I kept feeling projected from my body for a short while but as I woke up in the dream getting up from bed. I literally get up from bed in the dream. IF it were an AP, as far as I'm aware projecting is so conscious and lifelike or as exact as real life all you did was let your body fall asleep and then you transfer your mind to the astral vehicle so to speak. On top of that you'd see your body sleeping there. In all my dreams no matter how dark the room/house/neighborhood is my body is gone it's me in the dream body.

My dreams for MANY years have been waking up in bed getting up and going outside or visiting somewhere in my neighborhood despite distortions. I CAN see it normally but as I get closer everything shifts around. Usually I've had lucid recall or lucid effects deep in a far away place another dimension or place in the Universe. But for many years sometimes I've had dreams of starting my dream from my bed either day or night sometimes I get up at night in the dream so it's dark.

I've noticed more and more looking back I sorta experience an astral projection and I notice my body paralyzed. Funny I've kept the dream going it flashes in darkness and moves around or shifts around or I'm flying far away and return to my bedroom shifting back at a rapid pace.

As a matter of fact in many of my dreams I notice great difficulty staying awake and falling asleep in the dream to only black out and or go to another dream. It's funny because I've tried onerionaut properties as taught in various lucid dreaming websites from as far back as '99/'00 some of these sites exist. They state conjuring or materialization or flying. Funny nope never materialized never brought anything in fact funny enough in my dream I have to unlock the door and open the door to go outside. I've even dream projected by running into my window. Either I pop against the window and it doesn't move or as one dream I had I popped the window out flew with the window like a flying object only to wake up.

I've had dreams of flying and gliding but VERY limited it's like even my dreams follow to a degree some laws of physics. It's certainly isn't an astral projection or anything to phase through matter and just walk right through the door. Frankly it seems like my dreams are on timer I can only remain lucid with difficulty for a short period of time seconds or ten-twenty seconds. All my dreams end either waking up or the dream fades and I'm launched back into darkness or even into new dreams whereby I just fall asleep. In fact falling asleep inside my dream is my biggest hurdle since I'm shifting the dream around.

I've also noticed my senses are terrible even my consciousness talking and maintaining calmness. For example my eyelids get heavy and I go blind or I force my eyes open and it seems like they broke in half and I can see. Or I grab objects and they make me cold or have issues like for example having a bed sheet on my body removing it only to get cold inside the dream and putting it back on to return to normal temperature of normalcy to avoid coldness. Or for example having my arms in the air stuck because I'm wearing an odd shirt and I'm trying to rip the shirt off to return control of my arms in the dream.

I've also noticed food bindings like having my feet stuck together and hopping across my neighborhood with my feet spinning in circles from the ankle only to maybe if lucky unstuck them and feel walking like normal life.

I've been at knowledge of lucid dreaming and astral projection since I got the internet. But frankly all my dreams are just normal dreams just normal chaotic or odd almost drugged out sensations. It's certainly no astral projection but I've never had anyone tell me straight up that AP'ing is 100% lifelike and normal like real life only with odd effects of dimensional phasing. I've read accounts of people but no one explicitly stated IF you are doing astral projection it's like normal real waking life with different rules and regulations compared to real life.

TL;DR: I've lucid dream known of the phenomena like astral projection for decades. But all my dreams are like a drugged out maniac on some dissociative medication whereby I'm bumbling around the dream like a drugged out person who had their drink spiked.

Most of my lucidity is mere seconds, a few tens if lucky, and maybe a minute or few minutes IF extremely lucky usually with great limitations. Frankly my dreams are not an extension of my waking life but another life altogether as odd as that sounds to some people. I do have my own room, house, neighborhood starting area.

Also to induce lucid dreams better I sleep in an awkward position like a friend of mines who would sleep on his arm to induce a lucid dream. So my lucid dreams come either from sleeping till I consciously wake up or I fall asleep and odd sensations occur but at the end it's still a drugged out experience.

Gear88 said:
Can someone explain to me why all my dreams that involve getting lucid and falling asleep like normal but waking up or having odd sensations is me coming out of my bedroom/bed having an astral projection into the dream.

I notice as of a nap I had when I decided to sleep for about 30-40 minutes. I kept feeling projected from my body for a short while but as I woke up in the dream getting up from bed. I literally get up from bed in the dream. IF it were an AP, as far as I'm aware projecting is so conscious and lifelike or as exact as real life all you did was let your body fall asleep and then you transfer your mind to the astral vehicle so to speak. On top of that you'd see your body sleeping there. In all my dreams no matter how dark the room/house/neighborhood is my body is gone it's me in the dream body.

My dreams for MANY years have been waking up in bed getting up and going outside or visiting somewhere in my neighborhood despite distortions. I CAN see it normally but as I get closer everything shifts around. Usually I've had lucid recall or lucid effects deep in a far away place another dimension or place in the Universe. But for many years sometimes I've had dreams of starting my dream from my bed either day or night sometimes I get up at night in the dream so it's dark.

I've noticed more and more looking back I sorta experience an astral projection and I notice my body paralyzed. Funny I've kept the dream going it flashes in darkness and moves around or shifts around or I'm flying far away and return to my bedroom shifting back at a rapid pace.

As a matter of fact in many of my dreams I notice great difficulty staying awake and falling asleep in the dream to only black out and or go to another dream. It's funny because I've tried onerionaut properties as taught in various lucid dreaming websites from as far back as '99/'00 some of these sites exist. They state conjuring or materialization or flying. Funny nope never materialized never brought anything in fact funny enough in my dream I have to unlock the door and open the door to go outside. I've even dream projected by running into my window. Either I pop against the window and it doesn't move or as one dream I had I popped the window out flew with the window like a flying object only to wake up.

I've had dreams of flying and gliding but VERY limited it's like even my dreams follow to a degree some laws of physics. It's certainly isn't an astral projection or anything to phase through matter and just walk right through the door. Frankly it seems like my dreams are on timer I can only remain lucid with difficulty for a short period of time seconds or ten-twenty seconds. All my dreams end either waking up or the dream fades and I'm launched back into darkness or even into new dreams whereby I just fall asleep. In fact falling asleep inside my dream is my biggest hurdle since I'm shifting the dream around.

I've also noticed my senses are terrible even my consciousness talking and maintaining calmness. For example my eyelids get heavy and I go blind or I force my eyes open and it seems like they broke in half and I can see. Or I grab objects and they make me cold or have issues like for example having a bed sheet on my body removing it only to get cold inside the dream and putting it back on to return to normal temperature of normalcy to avoid coldness. Or for example having my arms in the air stuck because I'm wearing an odd shirt and I'm trying to rip the shirt off to return control of my arms in the dream.

I've also noticed food bindings like having my feet stuck together and hopping across my neighborhood with my feet spinning in circles from the ankle only to maybe if lucky unstuck them and feel walking like normal life.

I've been at knowledge of lucid dreaming and astral projection since I got the internet. But frankly all my dreams are just normal dreams just normal chaotic or odd almost drugged out sensations. It's certainly no astral projection but I've never had anyone tell me straight up that AP'ing is 100% lifelike and normal like real life only with odd effects of dimensional phasing. I've read accounts of people but no one explicitly stated IF you are doing astral projection it's like normal real waking life with different rules and regulations compared to real life.

TL;DR: I've lucid dream known of the phenomena like astral projection for decades. But all my dreams are like a drugged out maniac on some dissociative medication whereby I'm bumbling around the dream like a drugged out person who had their drink spiked.

Most of my lucidity is mere seconds, a few tens if lucky, and maybe a minute or few minutes IF extremely lucky usually with great limitations. Frankly my dreams are not an extension of my waking life but another life altogether as odd as that sounds to some people. I do have my own room, house, neighborhood starting area.

Also to induce lucid dreams better I sleep in an awkward position like a friend of mines who would sleep on his arm to induce a lucid dream. So my lucid dreams come either from sleeping till I consciously wake up or I fall asleep and odd sensations occur but at the end it's still a drugged out experience.

Interesting. I rather feel that he has an affinity for both the dream and the Conscious Dream. The phenomena you describe can cause frustration, anxiety, and even the subconscious part can come into play. Excessive energy circulation can also be an indication, often caused by excessive functioning of the Root Chakra or Crown Chakra, so you are always full of energy and this is reflected in dreams.

There are also instances (although much less common) where you feel you have woken up and started your day, but this waking up has only happened in your dream, so you are stuck in the false reality provided by dreams. Sleep paralysis has little to do with this, as in paralysis the brain is half awake, half asleep.

It can happen unconsciously on some level. An event that has been absorbed into your subconscious and bursts to the surface in the form of dreams. Because they may have happened in the past, you may not remember them. Past lives may also be a factor.

The appearance of your own life in dreams is relatively interesting. I could compare it to your astral realm, but these are in your dreams. It is possible that you are unconsciously changing dimensions in your dream, so you are not in a dream, but on another plane. Maybe my answer was a bit incoherent, but what you wrote is very interesting.

I think there is a monumental energy circulation going on here, so even in your dream you are not at rest, or this is another phenomenon that needs to be addressed. In any case, you have piqued my interest, thank you for writing it.

BrightSpace666 said:
Dream oversite/analysis

Perhaps I should be careful describing things and mention most of my dreams are deep darkness i.e. forgetful and then waking up or having dreams later on. For example sleeping 3-4 hours probably hitting REM periods and then some dreams or multi-dreams or dreams that occur early in the morning and if I continue to sleep can induce more dreams and I KNOW I dreampt. YES but the entire dream has been erased from my random access memory.

I've tried the whole dream journal thing and yes on a number of occasions I've had false awakening. I know it is the dream world but there is almost like a drug sensation whereby YES I know this is fake but I KNOW it's a dream because the resolution of the dream is lesser or there is events occurring. On ONE occasion I did get freaked out thinking I was so fully awake it was real even being distorted enough to not feel my physical vessel. But after testing and reading some information I realized yeah this is fake.

As the example reading JoS on the internet in the dream and having coherent non-moving, non-fluctuating text and visiting other internet websites but having a coherent readable matter. Usually when I type or do something with data input it fluctuates but I've had times of kinda feeling my physical body vessel and feeling the dream vessel squint my eyes with my forehead sensation and forcing the computer or device or typing input device to give me what I want. So I hit enter and it relatively gives me something or it gives me it's own and somehow it's like okay. For example forcing gaming input text and having out popped some game and going interesting it gave me a game rather then a website for text or a website with text and pictures that CAN fluctuate and can AP mirror like effect like people state don't interact with mirrors until you know how to dimensionally travel around as mirrors can induce odd AP effects.

For the dream the picture fluctuates works like a video and then I zoom in and enter the video and play the game like a VR headset technology only using the dream itself.

So anyways yes I've had false awakenings but I know them I feel odd in them.

Gear88 said:

At least you got the door unlocked :lol: i had situations where i had to break the door :?

Your experiences are to normal and short because you expect it to be so,consciously or unconsciously,just look closer,you ll see.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back