Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vepar

existentialcrisis

Hi. I would like to learn more about this goddess. Her name and sigil is the one that has stood out to me most. Has anybody here met her? She doesn't seem to get much attention here.

Vepar_8528.gif

Meteor said:
I've only met Lady Vepar once. She gave my husband hope during a time of uncertainty, which calmed him down. She gave me simple instructions on how to make those hopes come true, which worked. I'm grateful for Her guidance during that time.

Based on that experience, I think She helps to improve people's morale. Her energy is very elegant and reassuring.
I once had a glimpse of a woman with my mind's eye who appeared similar to her description. She gave me a hug one gloomy day and the gloom went away. I've also felt gentle nudges and encouragement, and sometimes laughed as if I was told something funny, but not in the physical plane. Maybe this was her. If it is, she is indeed very kind. You described her energy very well.

Thanks for your response. The goetia portrays her in such a grim and unfair way. The defamation of our demons is heartbreaking.

existentialcrisis said:
Hi. I would like to learn more about this goddess. Her name and sigil is the one that has stood out to me most. Has anybody here met her? She doesn't seem to get much attention here.

Vepar_8528.gif

I dreamed of her, or at least I'm pretty sure it was her.

I was in my room on my knees and hugging the waist of a woman dressed as a warrior in brown leather. His clothing consisted of a breastplate and a skirt or something made of leather. I hugged her because I didn't want her to go. I couldn't see her face because I was on my knees holding her.

Throughout the dream I felt an immense happiness in my whole being. The most absolute and profound happiness I have felt in my entire life. And didn't want her to leave.

She was patient and kind and slowly broke away from my hug because she had to go. I think he was smiling.

I also remember asking him his name and he said something like: Cheesie. I didn't understand that part and it doesn't make much sense.

I share this little experience to whoever might be interested.

existentialcrisis said:

Vepar_8528.gif

I dreamed about that sigil and I’m glad i found my guardian. I feel so attached when i looked at that sigil over and over. Others gods sigil I don’t feel quite right about it just the feeling though.

Hail Satan
Hail Vepar.

Hypatia666 said:
existentialcrisis said:

Vepar_8528.gif

I was in my room on my knees and hugging the waist of a woman dressed as a warrior in brown leather. His clothing consisted of a breastplate and a skirt or something made of leather. I hugged her because I didn't want her to go. I couldn't see her face because I was on my knees holding her.

Throughout the dream I felt an immense happiness in my whole being. The most absolute and profound happiness I have felt in my entire life. And didn't want her to leave.

She was patient and kind and slowly broke away from my hug because she had to go. I think he was smiling.

I also remember asking him his name and he said something like: Cheesie. I didn't understand that part and it doesn't make much sense.

What I'm interested in is why you reported that part to be a man why did you repeatedly say he did this I asked his name I asked him his name and then you'll say because she had to go and then you say I think he was smiling you say and didn't want her to leave you say report it first you say his clothing consisted of a breast play and a skirt. All you did was cause confusion in your writing that's what I'm interested in is why would you report vepar to be a male.

IShatterFur said:
Hypatia666 said:
existentialcrisis said:

Vepar_8528.gif

What I'm interested in is why you reported t(vepar) that part to be a man why did you repeatedly say he did this I asked his name I asked him his name and then you'll say because she had to go and then you say I think he was smiling you say and didn't want her to leave you say report it first you say his clothing consisted of a breast play and a skirt. All you did was cause confusion in your writing that's what I'm interested in is why would you report vepar to be a male.

Why did you repeatedly report vepar to be a man*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back