Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

They want to kill everyone you love.

Dynasty

For those of you slacking off, or, fearful, or, for whatever reason just aren't meditating.

The enemy you are letting run rampet wants to kill everyone you love. They want to destroy everything you love as well.

You may have had a nightmare when you start meditating or some horrible dream of your loved ones being hurt. Those nightmares are the enemy trying to control you with fear and what they are showing you is what they want to do.

You can't keep slacking, we have to get rid of these parasites ASAP.

Every Person Helps

You can make a big difference

Yes, Ravenheart666 made a good post of the attacks they deploy. They manipulate the emotions and try to cause delays or otherwise try to stop you elevating yourself and do amazing in all aspects in life.

But everyone must not immerse themselves in these beliefs, such as curses or whatever bullshit they try. It is normal, it passes and means nothing at the end of the day but simply the war we are partaking.

Aura of protection, cleaning aura and a healthy mental orientation will solve these all the way. Upon more direct confrontations, there are mantras to use and our Gods helping us.

Always know, every RTR causes extreme damage to all of our enemies, implicitly all of their creation and destruction. An acquired discipline and willingness everyday to do a RTR is easily achieved, and in time you'll see how much this benefits not only the world, but yourself in many aspects. Doing RTRs help indirectly with communication, psychic vision, hearing and openness in general. Also makes you more capable of anything you may have to deal spiritually or physically by the design of discipline and focus on a lower manifestation and also higher.

NakedPluto said:
Yes, Ravenheart666 made a good post of the attacks they deploy. They manipulate the emotions and try to cause delays or otherwise try to stop you elevating yourself and do amazing in all aspects in life.

But everyone must not immerse themselves in these beliefs, such as curses or whatever bullshit they try. It is normal, it passes and means nothing at the end of the day but simply the war we are partaking.

Aura of protection, cleaning aura and a healthy mental orientation will solve these all the way. Upon more direct confrontations, there are mantras to use and our Gods helping us.

Always know, every RTR causes extreme damage to all of our enemies, implicitly all of their creation and destruction. An acquired discipline and willingness everyday to do a RTR is easily achieved, and in time you'll see how much this benefits not only the world, but yourself in many aspects. Doing RTRs help indirectly with communication, psychic vision, hearing and openness in general. Also makes you more capable of anything you may have to deal spiritually or physically by the design of discipline and focus on a lower manifestation and also higher.

Thank you brother

I am quite familiar with the enemy and their plans.

There won't be much left of anything or anyone you care about to be honest if we don't continue fighting back.

Every war has casualties but to be honest this is far better than what will happen if we don't win. You lose everything.

We still will have some stuff happen though we don't like mainly because this has been allowed to go on for too long and go to far along in their agenda to stop it without some bad stuff happening. That is what cobra said to elaborate a lot of it is based upon the energies in the astral behind plans. Sudden changes in anything cause reactions and back lashes as well as the degradation of people towards end stage enslavement (this is only the very beginning of that you really in society haven't even seen nothing of what is possible for the most part out side a few people who are total slaves I have an idea what it's like you probably wouldn't want to know) so it's going to take people awhile to change direction and some bad and good will happen with this. Society may split into two or several opposing groups based on how awake they are.

Anyways this is just what I think keep up the good work on stuff.

slyscorpion said:

There won't be much left of anything or anyone you care about to be honest if we don't continue fighting back.

Every war has casualties but to be honest this is far better than what will happen if we don't win. You lose everything.

We still will have some stuff happen though we don't like mainly because this has been allowed to go on for too long and go to far along in their agenda to stop it without some bad stuff happening. That is what cobra said to elaborate a lot of it is based upon the energies in the astral behind plans. Sudden changes in anything cause reactions and back lashes as well as the degradation of people towards end stage enslavement (this is only the very beginning of that you really in society haven't even seen nothing of what is possible for the most part out side a few people who are total slaves I have an idea what it's like you probably wouldn't want to know) so it's going to take people awhile to change direction and some bad and good will happen with this. Society may split into two or several opposing groups based on how awake they are.

What do you think the chances are of most of us SS surviving all the crap that's ahead of us? Some days I feel like we will be ok then others I feel like we are toast. Feels like the worst is still to come.

Shining Force said:
slyscorpion said:

What do you think the chances are of most of us SS surviving all the crap that's ahead of us? Some days I feel like we will be ok then others I feel like we are toast. Feels like the worst is still to come.

Actually pretty good if you can survive the initial Chaos/collapse. I know I always thought that there would be some "final war" is what I call it.
I think there will be some Satanic communities people will be in after a point. Some souls may feel drawn to move to certain areas or end up there somehow where one of these will be.

You can tell this by areas that are nice or really nice energy despite any bad things going on.

Ok so the point is the energy is positive cause there are a lot of strong souls there despite current beliefs.

So it's likely this will be where the communities will be..

As I said several opposing groups for awhile we will be able to be open more so or all the way before everyone changes more towards positive and not everyone will choose to improve themselves when the enemy is gone.

A lot of people will die but not everyone on the enemy side and probably not many if anyone on our side unless they are really old and not going to achieve magnum opus before the end of this life.

This is where people who are neutral and don't care will probably end up fucked by one or all opposing factions. So that's the worst position in a war everyone hates these people.

Shining Force said:
slyscorpion said:

The point of me saying this is communities mean higher survival odds if anything goes down. Try to find a place with a lot of strong souls or energy like that it's more of a safe zone.
At least that is what I always believed but for the sake of the Gods realize the enemy is everywhere and will be there too. It only takes a few strong souls doing Rituals to make a place feel positive. That doesn't mean everyone there is good.

slyscorpion said:
Shining Force said:
slyscorpion said:

Actually pretty good if you can survive the initial Chaos/collapse. I know I always thought that there would be some "final war" is what I call it.
I think there will be some Satanic communities people will be in after a point. Some souls may feel drawn to move to certain areas or end up there somehow where one of these will be.

You can tell this by areas that are nice or really nice energy despite any bad things going on.

Ok so the point is the energy is positive cause there are a lot of strong souls there despite current beliefs.

As I said several opposing groups for awhile we will be able to be open more so or all the way before everyone changes more towards positive and not everyone will choose to improve themselves when the enemy is gone.

A lot of people will die but not everyone on the enemy side and probably not many if anyone on our side unless they are really old and not going to achieve magnum opus before the end of this life.

This is where people who are neutral and don't care will probably end up fucked by one or all opposing factions. So that's the worst position in a war everyone hates these people.

Thank you for this sly. I'm glad to hear that our side is going to be holding strong. I guess some days where I'm sensing bad energy it does sometimes cause a bit of stress as to how that energy is about to manifest in the world. Then causes unnecessary worry. Then you see the crap in the media and its like oh no here we go again.

As for the communities I know what you mean. Where I live actually has a nice feel to it. Hopefully it stays that way.

This final war is that what other members were thinking it could be where the reptilian are out in the pysical? I could think of many ways to entertain them if that was the case. :D

i'm in my late 30s so hopefully I'm ok time wise for magnum opus. Really don't want to reincarnate again. I like this body lol.

Shining Force said:
slyscorpion said:
Shining Force said:

Thank you for this sly. I'm glad to hear that our side is going to be holding strong. I guess some days where I'm sensing bad energy it does sometimes cause a bit of stress as to how that energy is about to manifest in the world. Then causes unnecessary worry. Then you see the crap in the media and its like oh no here we go again.

As for the communities I know what you mean. Where I live actually has a nice feel to it. Hopefully it stays that way.

This final war is that what other members were thinking it could be where the reptilian are out in the pysical? I could think of many ways to entertain them if that was the case. :D

i'm in my late 30s so hopefully I'm ok time wise for magnum opus. Really don't want to reincarnate again. I like this body lol.

That part I don't honestly know. I do believe a nuclear weapon may be used somewhere as Maxine stated once as well as if she got the info it was a for sure thing. I saw in visions this caused the sky to go dark and look polluted over where I live at least and it was probably spring or summer at that time or sometime when it was warm it started snowing and cold tempatures and being windy.

I don't know if I was tying into astral impressions or something that will happen. Other than that no info there appears to be straight up physical warfare and some places including part of where I live get wrecked and uninhabitable.

The other thing I see is something the enemy tried to give people like a vaccine or pill or something was toxic to the point it caused everyone or almost everyone to die after receiving it and they had to use full body protection suits to clean some places of something toxic where these people died. Many of them got abandon though. I don't think it's the current vaccine but be aware of this kind of thing. It may be a samson option type thing they decide to promote or create.

This was what I saw as to whether it's true or not I honestly can't tell you for sure. Use your own discretion in this. Those were the two and really only negative things I saw for sure in detail. Don't know if the reptilians will come here in the physical or not. Something tells me if they do that this is breaching some kind of rules in the war and will cause swift action from the Gods and any allies on our side that are near by to help out. So they may not risk it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back