Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What movies and cartoons would you recommend I watch?

SatanBringsMeJoy

Because all of my life I’ve really been into the big ones like Transformers, Star Wars, Land Before Time, Jurassic Park/World, Shrek, Aladdin, the Lion King, a Bug’s Life, Dinosaur, The Mummy, the Incredibles, Monsters Inc/University, and Buzz Lightyear of Star Command.

And unfortunately I know that most of these movies and cartoons were created by the damn jews, christians, and muslims (of fucking course since they have control of the entertainment industry ugh😖) so what jewish/christian/muslim subliminal messages, if any, should I watch out for as well so that I don’t end up rooting for the wrong enemy characters within these movies and cartoons?

I’m sorry if this question sounds absolutely silly to you all in advance but I’m simply wanting to be safe here. Thank you for your help!

SatanBringsMeJoy said:
Because all of my life I’ve really been into the big ones like Transformers, Star Wars, Land Before Time, Jurassic Park/World, Shrek, Aladdin, the Lion King, a Bug’s Life, Dinosaur, The Mummy, the Incredibles, Monsters Inc/University, and Buzz Lightyear of Star Command.

And unfortunately I know that most of these movies and cartoons were created by the damn jews, christians, and muslims (of fucking course since they have control of the entertainment industry ugh😖) so what jewish/christian/muslim subliminal messages, if any, should I watch out for as well so that I don’t end up rooting for the wrong enemy characters within these movies and cartoons?

I’m sorry if this question sounds absolutely silly to you all in advance but I’m simply wanting to be safe here. Thank you for your help!

Have a look at the movies, media thread on JoyofSatan forum.

I suggest reading Berserk. The the idea of evil is the best description one can give to the enemy thoughtform.

RockSeed13 said:
SatanBringsMeJoy said:

I suggest reading Berserk. The the idea of evil is the best description one can give to the enemy thoughtform.

Can you give me a link to the thread so that I can make sure it is the correct one?

SatanBringsMeJoy said:

The Ninth Gate

They Live

The Matrix

are at the top of my list.

Even movies made by jews, like The Ninth Gate (Polanski), still have a lot of valuable information if you look closely. HPS Maxine recommended watching that one.

The most common jewish subliminals are:

• To make the Gods seem evil (like in The Mummy).
• To make immortality seem pointless (like in Dr. Strange).
• To make it appear that a thirst for power corrupts people (like in Star Wars).
• That broken families are normal and common (almost everything spielberg is involved with). He stuck like 30 seconds about this in Jurassic World for reason at all for the plot, just that to reinforce that subliminal. It's also in E.T. and Close Encounters. And in there, "good" aliens look like greys, who are actually our enemy.
• Anti-Nazi propaganda (like in The Lion King).

There are very little of those subliminals (that I'm aware of) in the three movies I listed.

Interestingly, the most childish movies/shows like A Bug's Life and Buzz Lightyear, often have a much more pure message of truth. Those grasshoppers remind me so much of jewish bankers trying to squeeze every last penny out of whoever they can.

The Incredibles 2 is also an interesting one to watch because the villain is actually the hero. She is the only one with the courage to point out that people have become addicted to screens. It's almost funny how hard they worked to make her seem evil. They literally named her Evil Endeavor. Otherwise everybody in the audience might realize that she is right.

SatanBringsMeJoy said:
The same RockSeed13 suggested and also some more here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=346485#p346485

Some more that are wonderful and safe to watch with the whole family if you want are Spirited Away, and Howl's Moving Castle. I don't recommend every Studio Ghibli films, but these ones are safe and positive.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=361250 time=1654045881 user_id=346]
Interestingly, the most childish movies/shows like A Bug's Life and Buzz Lightyear, often have a much more pure message of truth.
Just beware Toy Story is a message about the jewish holohoax. Don't know about Buzz Lightyear's own show specifically.

SatanBringsMeJoy said:
RockSeed13 said:
SatanBringsMeJoy said:

Can you give me a link to the thread so that I can make sure it is the correct one?

Here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=225

I have to second the studio ghible(or whatever) films.
“Black” which is a Korean drama/comedy about a grim reaper inhabiting a detectives body and a chick that can see ghosts and reapers. “Better call Saul” it’s a slow burn and maybe Jewish, but it’s good. “New cherry flavor” has a lot of crappy values in it, but it’s cheesy horror vibe was fun. “Old boy” also Korean about a man who gets kidnapped and locked in a room for 20 years and then let out and no one ever tells him why he was in there.
“Snowpiercer” has a Korean director but American actors. About a train that has the last survivors of humanity after a global ice age and it’s about class warfare.
“Parasite” another Korean one.
2 horror movies;
“The thing” original one.
“The abyss”
“Dead pool 1” 2 sucked from a values standpoint and they kinda ruined the character.
I guess If you like these let me know and I’ll recommend more.

Egon said:
Interestingly, the most childish movies/shows like A Bug's Life and Buzz Lightyear, often have a much more pure message of truth.
Just beware Toy Story is a message about the jewish holohoax. Don't know about Buzz Lightyear's own show specifically.
How do you figure that? I don't particularly like Toy Story, and it certainly does have some of the usual jewish subliminals, but I didn't notice a connection with the holohoax.

SatanBringsMeJoy said:

If you like Jurassic Park, instead of the (((Spielberg)))'s movies you should read Michael Chrichton books.

RockSeed13 said:
SatanBringsMeJoy said:
RockSeed13 said:

Here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=225

Okay, thanks!

SatanBringsMeJoy said:

The Ninth Gate

They Live

The Matrix

are at the top of my list.

Even movies made by jews, like The Ninth Gate (Polanski), still have a lot of valuable information if you look closely. HPS Maxine recommended watching that one.

The most common jewish subliminals are:

• To make the Gods seem evil (like in The Mummy).
• To make immortality seem pointless (like in Dr. Strange).
• To make it appear that a thirst for power corrupts people (like in Star Wars).
• That broken families are normal and common (almost everything spielberg is involved with). He stuck like 30 seconds about this in Jurassic World for reason at all for the plot, just that to reinforce that subliminal. It's also in E.T. and Close Encounters. And in there, "good" aliens look like greys, who are actually our enemy.
• Anti-Nazi propaganda (like in The Lion King).

There are very little of those subliminals (that I'm aware of) in the three movies I listed.

Interestingly, the most childish movies/shows like A Bug's Life and Buzz Lightyear, often have a much more pure message of truth. Those grasshoppers remind me so much of jewish bankers trying to squeeze every last penny out of whoever they can.

The Incredibles 2 is also an interesting one to watch because the villain is actually the hero. She is the only one with the courage to point out that people have become addicted to screens. It's almost funny how hard they worked to make her seem evil. They literally named her Evil Endeavor. Otherwise everybody in the audience might realize that she is right.

Okay, thank you for this info!

Egon said:
SatanBringsMeJoy said:
The same RockSeed13 suggested and also some more here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=346485#p346485

Some more that are wonderful and safe to watch with the whole family if you want are Spirited Away, and Howl's Moving Castle. I don't recommend every Studio Ghibli films, but these ones are safe and positive.

How are the Toy Story movies about the jewish holohoax?

Wolfsage said:
I have to second the studio ghible(or whatever) films.
“Black” which is a Korean drama/comedy about a grim reaper inhabiting a detectives body and a chick that can see ghosts and reapers. “Better call Saul” it’s a slow burn and maybe Jewish, but it’s good. “New cherry flavor” has a lot of crappy values in it, but it’s cheesy horror vibe was fun. “Old boy” also Korean about a man who gets kidnapped and locked in a room for 20 years and then let out and no one ever tells him why he was in there.
“Snowpiercer” has a Korean director but American actors. About a train that has the last survivors of humanity after a global ice age and it’s about class warfare.
“Parasite” another Korean one.
2 horror movies;
“The thing” original one.
“The abyss”
“Dead pool 1” 2 sucked from a values standpoint and they kinda ruined the character.
I guess If you like these let me know and I’ll recommend more.

I don’t like horror movies at all anymore. They are just way too scary and traumatizing for me.

Nimrod33 said:
SatanBringsMeJoy said:

If you like Jurassic Park, instead of the (((Spielberg)))'s movies you should read Michael Chrichton books.

Oh I love Michaels books. I’m simply a huge dinosaur nerd, have been all my life.

This is a long reply (sorry lol). I'll add a quick reference list at the bottom for easier navigation.

Some others have mentioned Naruto in the past. It's a very long show but worth seeing. There was an interesting topic on this by a highly intelligent member:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65144&p=335732&hilit=naruto#p335732

Other shows... Another great anime is Serial Experiments Lain (I highly recommend that one). It basically shows what the "plan" is regarding complete human connectivity and control. It starts off a little slow but trust me, it gets really intense after the first couple of episodes.

Mob Psycho 100 is great. It's all about spirits and psychic ability. Very popular, comical and well done.

Attack on Titan also touches on some highly relevant topics regarding society and mythology.

Another show I'd suggest is Psycho Pass. It's similar, a very deep sci-fi relating to thought-policing.

Ergo Proxy is a favourite of mine. It's set in a post-apocalyptic world in the future centred on control (kind of like the Matrix). Anime seems to have the best shows for heavy and obscure topics.

the Promised Neverland is very good. It's about monsters running people farms which is highly relevant.

If you're into dark/weird stuff two of my favourite cartoons are Courage the Cowardly Dog (my absolute favourite show ever) and Invader Zim. They don't relate to Satanism but they're very captivating and unique.

Another anime, Steins Gate, pertains to time travel and is very deep. Perhaps not very Satanic, but very interesting non the less.

I've heard some very good things about the anime Ghost in a Shell but I haven't dived into that one yet.

Full Metal Alchemist is interesting. If you're new I wouldn't recommend it (lots of new-age crap in there). That said, it has subjects that are extremely deep in terms of history/occult. All around, it's a very enjoyable and popular anime.

Black Clover is a fantasy about magic/spell casting. It's fairly enjoyable, though it's not very accurate in terms of what magick actually is.

Soul Eater is a good one. It's a dark fanatasy and comedy, though it also doesn't portray magick very well.

There are countless movies that are worth seeing but I can't think of many ATM. There was one (someone could possibly help me out) where there were two societies, one upside down and above the other. The upper world was for the 'elites' while the lower world was for the poor.

12 Monkeys (1995) was pretty obscure and deep too; it touched on corrupt governments and time travel.

Eyes Wide Shut (1999) portrays secret societies extremely well.

A good one for govt psyops: Wag the Dog (1997)

One relating to banks/economy/media: Network (1976)

One that portrays MK-Mind Control very well: A Clockwork Orange (1971)

A movie that captures the link between life and money that people have is Time (2011). It's more a tragedy than anything but I found it fascinating.

In closing, there are two comedies that made me seriously LMAO and they show just how crazy people (in general) are:

- Happiness (1988)
- 4 Rooms (1995)

In general, movies and shows suck these days. The 50's to early 2000's all had far better movies IMO.

Here's the list of items mentioned...

Anime:

- Naruto
- Serial Experiments Lain
- Attack On Titan
- Mob Psycho 100
- Psycho Pass
- Ergo Proxy
- The Promised Neverland
- Stein's Gate
- Full Metal Alchemist

Movies:

- 12 Monkeys (1995)
- Eyes Wide Shut (1999)
- Wag the Dog (1997)
- Network (1976)
- A Clockwork Orange (1971)
- Time (2011)

Unrelated:

- Courage the Cowardly Dog (Cartoon)
- Invader Zim (Cartoon)
- Black Clover (Anime)
- Soul Eater (Anime)
- Happiness (1988)
- 4 Rooms (1995)

I hope this list helps. If anyone has other movie/shows they'd recommend I'd love to see them. It'd be nice to have a more complete and comprehensive list for SS because honestly, most television sucks and is full of subliminal messages that encourage consumerism, petty drama and depression.

As an aside make sure you don't overdo it. I know it's hard but try to keep everything in moderation. Entertainment is great for inspiring oneself but it is even more important to be comfortable being with yourself, meditating and doing the self work essential to achieving success.

I did not. It's been a common discussion among fans, how Andy represents the careless and retarded relationship the jews have with their god thoughtform (a literal kid who doesn't give much of a fuck to his toys but they have this Stockholm syndrome worship of him regardless), like "oh shit I've forsaken my chosen and let some holocaust™ happen lol". The evil bear Hitler sending a bunch of toys to the furnace etc.

" post_id=361305 time=1654057682 user_id=346]
How do you figure that? I don't particularly like Toy Story, and it certainly does have some of the usual jewish subliminals, but I didn't notice a connection with the holohoax.

Egon said:
" post_id=361305 time=1654057682 user_id=346]

I did not. It's been a common discussion among fans, how Andy represents the careless and retarded relationship the jews have with their god thoughtform (a literal kid who doesn't give much of a fuck to his toys but they have this Stockholm syndrome worship of him regardless), like "oh shit I've forsaken my chosen and let some holocaust™ happen lol". The evil bear Hitler sending a bunch of toys to the furnace etc.
Interesting, thanks. It still seems like a bit of stretch to me, but perhaps there is something.

The Outlaw Torn said:
None because you’re not a child anymore.

You are never to old to watch kids movies! Don’t let the folk older than you tell you otherwise! They are only here to destroy your life!🤗

sublimestatanist said:
This is a long reply (sorry lol). I'll add a quick reference list at the bottom for easier navigation.

Some others have mentioned Naruto in the past. It's a very long show but worth seeing. There was an interesting topic on this by a highly intelligent member:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65144&p=335732&hilit=naruto#p335732

Other shows... Another great anime is Serial Experiments Lain (I highly recommend that one). It basically shows what the "plan" is regarding complete human connectivity and control. It starts off a little slow but trust me, it gets really intense after the first couple of episodes.

Mob Psycho 100 is great. It's all about spirits and psychic ability. Very popular, comical and well done.

Attack on Titan also touches on some highly relevant topics regarding society and mythology.

Another show I'd suggest is Psycho Pass. It's similar, a very deep sci-fi relating to thought-policing.

Ergo Proxy is a favourite of mine. It's set in a post-apocalyptic world in the future centred on control (kind of like the Matrix). Anime seems to have the best shows for heavy and obscure topics.

the Promised Neverland is very good. It's about monsters running people farms which is highly relevant.

If you're into dark/weird stuff two of my favourite cartoons are Courage the Cowardly Dog (my absolute favourite show ever) and Invader Zim. They don't relate to Satanism but they're very captivating and unique.

Another anime, Steins Gate, pertains to time travel and is very deep. Perhaps not very Satanic, but very interesting non the less.

I've heard some very good things about the anime Ghost in a Shell but I haven't dived into that one yet.

Full Metal Alchemist is interesting. If you're new I wouldn't recommend it (lots of new-age crap in there). That said, it has subjects that are extremely deep in terms of history/occult. All around, it's a very enjoyable and popular anime.

Black Clover is a fantasy about magic/spell casting. It's fairly enjoyable, though it's not very accurate in terms of what magick actually is.

Soul Eater is a good one. It's a dark fanatasy and comedy, though it also doesn't portray magick very well.

There are countless movies that are worth seeing but I can't think of many ATM. There was one (someone could possibly help me out) where there were two societies, one upside down and above the other. The upper world was for the 'elites' while the lower world was for the poor.

12 Monkeys (1995) was pretty obscure and deep too; it touched on corrupt governments and time travel.

Eyes Wide Shut (1999) portrays secret societies extremely well.

A good one for govt psyops: Wag the Dog (1997)

One relating to banks/economy/media: Network (1976)

One that portrays MK-Mind Control very well: A Clockwork Orange (1971)

A movie that captures the link between life and money that people have is Time (2011). It's more a tragedy than anything but I found it fascinating.

In closing, there are two comedies that made me seriously LMAO and they show just how crazy people (in general) are:

- Happiness (1988)
- 4 Rooms (1995)

In general, movies and shows suck these days. The 50's to early 2000's all had far better movies IMO.

Here's the list of items mentioned...

Anime:

- Naruto
- Serial Experiments Lain
- Attack On Titan
- Mob Psycho 100
- Psycho Pass
- Ergo Proxy
- The Promised Neverland
- Stein's Gate
- Full Metal Alchemist

Movies:

- 12 Monkeys (1995)
- Eyes Wide Shut (1999)
- Wag the Dog (1997)
- Network (1976)
- A Clockwork Orange (1971)
- Time (2011)

Unrelated:

- Courage the Cowardly Dog (Cartoon)
- Invader Zim (Cartoon)
- Black Clover (Anime)
- Soul Eater (Anime)
- Happiness (1988)
- 4 Rooms (1995)

I hope this list helps. If anyone has other movie/shows they'd recommend I'd love to see them. It'd be nice to have a more complete and comprehensive list for SS because honestly, most television sucks and is full of subliminal messages that encourage consumerism, petty drama and depression.

As an aside make sure you don't overdo it. I know it's hard but try to keep everything in moderation. Entertainment is great for inspiring oneself but it is even more important to be comfortable being with yourself, meditating and doing the self work essential to achieving success.

Okay, thanks for the info! I’ve never really watched any anime because the characters are always screaming bloody murder at each other for some reason and in their high pitched Japanese voices it is basically ear rape torture for me. Plus watching Japanese things tend to get you called weird things like “weaboo” and I don’t wanna be associated with the psycho weaboo’s I’m sure you’ve all seen all over the internets.

We wouldn't be giving bad recommendations. Do you care about what outsiders think Satanists are like? As a matter of fact even HP Hooded for instance likes Naruto: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=297025#p297025

Though since this one is a bit too long and is also loud then would be best to stick with reading the manga instead of watching. The others in this thread are safe to watch I'm sure.
SatanBringsMeJoy said:
Okay, thanks for the info! I’ve never really watched any anime because...

sublimestatanist said:
- Black Clover (Anime)
Black Clover is questionable, it has too much gnosticism, angels and goetia, so I'm not sure I'd recommend that one to people here. And it's the screamy type of anime that not everybody likes.

Egon said:
We wouldn't be giving bad recommendations. Do you care about what outsiders think Satanists are like? As a matter of fact even HP Hooded for instance likes Naruto: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=297025#p297025

Though since this one is a bit too long and is also loud then would be best to stick with reading the manga instead of watching. The others in this thread are safe to watch I'm sure.
SatanBringsMeJoy said:
Okay, thanks for the info! I’ve never really watched any anime because...

sublimestatanist said:
- Black Clover (Anime)
Black Clover is questionable, it has too much gnosticism, angels and goetia, so I'm not sure I'd recommend that one to people here. And it's the screamy type of anime that not everybody likes.

That is an excellent point! Thanks for the insight there - you are right! It touches on angels and it also portrays the invocation of "devils" (such is the case with the protagonist Asta).

There are even blatant references to Jewish magic in the show, such as this: https://blackclover.fandom.com/wiki/Tree_of_Qliphoth

Now that I think about it the show does scream Kabbalah magic. Even the source of magic in this show (grimories) are, in the real world, largely corrupted/jewed-up.

I will definitely cut that one from the list. It's insane how much jewish and illuminati occult symbols that exists everywhere, especially in entertainment. This is truly abominable and disgusting to me.

I noticed that Full Metal Alchemist uses the above qliphoth symbol in its depiction of "The Gate". Inside the gate is also one big eye, which obviously pertains to the Illuminati. I'm sure there are countless other examples of enemy symbols in the show. One interesting thing I noticed too is the "transmutation circles" are (as the name states) in a circle. Crazy stuff.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back