Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Have you ever seen what seemed to be you but better in a vision or in deep meditation?

Ethan Turbos

This happened to me once I saw a boy and it felt like it was me but "better". Like someone gifted me this image.

Yes, and this vision of you is very important. It means you can become as so and you have to advance to that point. This is a very good thing, it is a real potentiality you can manifest.

Bunny said:
This happened to me once I saw a boy and it felt like it was me but "better". Like someone gifted me this image.

Didn´t you once said you are female?

Fuchs said:
Bunny said:

If that's so then that's only plain delusion, and my above reply is not for this.

NakedPluto said:
Fuchs said:
Bunny said:

If that's so then that's only plain delusion, and my above reply is not for this.
:lol:

I once had a "vision" of a person while meditating.
He was a Head taller then me(i was fully grown at that time), bulky and had facial hair that i dislike(mutton chops). He was standing right infront of me with his arms crossed, i could not see his eyes but i did not feel threatend by him. The thing that made me think that that is a version of me was that we had the same tatto on the same location.

I have truly no idea what it was, i thought about perhaps a past life, but it makes no sense since he was taller then me( i think that you allways get the same bodytype, but this could be my lack of understanding). Perhaps a vision of my potentail or future self, but again the hight and the facial hair that i don't like make me doubt that.

So yeah no idea, till now i discarded it as a delusion but i am curious if it had any meaning.

Bunny said:
Fuchs said:
Bunny said:

You have me confused with someone, even my avatar is of a male.

OK sry, just wanted to be sure.

NakedPluto said:
Yes, and this vision of you is very important. It means you can become as so and you have to advance to that point. This is a very good thing, it is a real potentiality you can manifest.

This happened to you aswell?

There are two kinds of visions I have seen in my years of meditation on the third eye. One where you are looking at the future through your own eyes. Meaning you are experiencing the future through your own eyes in the vision in first person. This kind of vision is extremely potent to come true. The second kind of vision which I've seen is looking at events from afar like its a movie going on. These visions are less likely to come true but it can nevertheless.

You'll see in my signature that I wrote two articles on the Globalist Jews plans for world domination and Genocide called "SCORCHED EARTH." The inspiration for the name was a vision I had just when this virus hoax started.

It absolutely felt real. I was going up a house which had a blasted wall because of aerial bombardment or some kind of severe impact. And as I went up to the wall and looked over I saw a blacked out scorched earth that was burning, possibly due to a brutal apocalyptic war. There were no human sounds or anything nearby. Everyone had evaporated and I was all alone. And then I looked up to the Sun and it was blacked out by the smoke that had filled the sky. It was blood red.

In my life all of the first person visions I have had have come true exactly like I saw them. Some of them were just normal things I was doing or who I was having sex with some weeks into the future or some shop I was in. Some we're more important like me getting recognition from my superiors or me clearing and exam or looking at myself being ripped at the mirror. But this is one that I hope does not come true and we can somehow prevent it.

Jack said:
There are two kinds of visions I have seen in my years of meditation on the third eye. One where you are looking at the future through your own eyes. Meaning you are experiencing the future through your own eyes in the vision in first person. This kind of vision is extremely potent to come true. The second kind of vision which I've seen is looking at events from afar like its a movie going on. These visions are less likely to come true but it can nevertheless.

You'll see in my signature that I wrote two articles on the Globalist Jews plans for world domination and Genocide called "SCORCHED EARTH." The inspiration for the name was a vision I had just when this virus hoax started.

It absolutely felt real. I was going up a house which had a blasted wall because of aerial bombardment or some kind of severe impact. And as I went up to the wall and looked over I saw a blacked out scorched earth that was burning, possibly due to a brutal apocalyptic war. There were no human sounds or anything nearby. Everyone had evaporated and I was all alone. And then I looked up to the Sun and it was blacked out by the smoke that had filled the sky. It was blood red.

In my life all of the first person visions I have had have come true exactly like I saw them. Some of them were just normal things I was doing or who I was having sex with some weeks into the future or some shop I was in. Some we're more important like me getting recognition from my superiors or me clearing and exam or looking at myself being ripped at the mirror. But this is one that I hope does not come true and we can somehow prevent it.
If mars met this fate what will stop earth from meeting this same fate aswell? This is what I think.

Bunny said:
Jack said:

If mars met this fate what will stop earth from meeting this same fate aswell? This is what I think.

You are free to roll over and die. The rest of us will fight to our last breath.

Powerofjustice said:
Bunny said:
Jack said:

You are free to roll over and die. The rest of us will fight to our last breath.
And I will join you in the fight!

Bunny said:
NakedPluto said:

Yes, very vividly and immersive, in meditation. It offered me the guarantee that what I was doing will yield at one point the desired outcome.

NakedPluto said:
Bunny said:
NakedPluto said:

Yes, very vividly and immersive, in meditation. It offered me the guarantee that what I was doing will yield at one point the desired outcome.
Mine was very faint. It felt so good though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back