Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Am I White or not?

Sunny

I have spoken to HPS Shannon about this in the past but there is a misunderstanding, I did not explain myself well.

I said I have White ancestors and dark-skinned ancestors. I did not explain myself well and the translator confused things further, and it sounded as if I said I have White and Black ancestors.

I do not have Black, i.e. African, ancestors. But White, European and Brown, Mediterranean.

Both on my mother's and father's side I have Greek and other White ancestors but also Brown ones.

In the Mediterranean there are also Brown because the Arabs and Persians want to expand into Europe and Africa. Africans and Europeans must wake up and protect their territories, of course other Gentile peoples must also wake up from the Jewish virus.

So my question. I have skin, eyes and hair like Tsipras. However, this does not represent all the racial genetic material, the White ancestors with blue eyes are still inside me. What do you think?

Sunny said:
I have spoken to HPS Shannon about this in the past but there is a misunderstanding, I did not explain myself well.

I said I have White ancestors and dark-skinned ancestors. I did not explain myself well and the translator confused things further, and it sounded as if I said I have White and Black ancestors.

I do not have Black, i.e. African, ancestors. But White, European and Brown, Mediterranean.

Both on my mother's and father's side I have Greek and other White ancestors but also Brown ones.

In the Mediterranean there are also Brown because the Arabs and Persians want to expand into Europe and Africa. Africans and Europeans must wake up and protect their territories, of course other Gentile peoples must also wake up from the Jewish virus.

So my question. I have skin, eyes and hair like Tsipras. However, this does not represent all the racial genetic material, the White ancestors with blue eyes are still inside me. What do you think?

You are white alright!

No. Brown is NOT white period. It doesn’t matter if they are “Mediterranean” because most south Europeans aren’t white either.

The Outlaw Torn said:
No. Brown is NOT white period. It doesn’t matter if they are “Mediterranean” because most south Europeans aren’t white either.
No. So according to you the Romans weren't white either

The Outlaw Torn said:

We will fix this with genetic engineering.

Serbon said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

I think that the Italians from Rome to the north before were completely white, but history says that centuries ago the northern Italians did not completely occupy Italy, in fact the Greeks and other Mediterranean and Middle Eastern peoples occupied and conquered territory in southern Italy. In Sicily, for example, the Arabs also tried to conquer territory.

Serbon said:
Some were and some weren’t. In those days before Arabs and others had invaded it was more likely that all of them were white, but today we must take it on a case-by-case basis since many Southern Europeans are literally brown and not white looking.

Serbon said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
That's not what he said.
It would be fair to say that alot of south europeans today are not strictly white, because of admixture from arabs, blacks and turks going back to the moors and ottomans. It would also be fair to say that if you're brown, you are not white. Even heavily mixed race people can be bright-eyed and fair-skinned, it depends on a genetic diceroll and the environment. But it doesn't stand to reason that you can be born brown and be part of the white race.

This has been an ongoing problem, with what exactly constitutes whiteness and where one draws racial lines. My opinion is that the mixtures over the years have created a mediterranean subrace and it's ideal to stay within it if you are a part of it, just as nordics should stick with other nordics.

Tsipras doesn't look white to me at all, he might be jewish, especially given that he's a communist.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Serbon said:
Some were and some weren’t. In those days before Arabs and others had invaded it was more likely that all of them were white, but today we must take it on a case-by-case basis since many Southern Europeans are literally brown and not white looking.
No, majority of southern Europeans are white. If you mean brown as arabs, not true

existentialcrisis said:
Serbon said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
That's not what he said.
It would be fair to say that alot of south europeans today are not strictly white, because of admixture from arabs, blacks and turks going back to the moors and ottomans. It would also be fair to say that if you're brown, you are not white. Even heavily mixed race people can be bright-eyed and fair-skinned, it depends on a genetic diceroll and the environment. But it doesn't stand to reason that you can be born brown and be part of the white race.

This has been an ongoing problem, with what exactly constitutes whiteness and where one draws racial lines. My opinion is that the mixtures over the years have created a mediterranean subrace and it's ideal to stay within it if you are a part of it, just as nordics should stick with other nordics.

Tsipras doesn't look white to me at all, he might be jewish, especially given that he's a communist.

Tsipras does not seem to have Jewish origins. There are countries where most people are leftists, that does not mean they are communists or Jews. The left should not follow communism, total equalisation is unfair and wrong.

Pumpkin671 said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
And what of the Greeks?

The ancient Greeks were white but then they mixed in a bit like the Turks in conquering territories.

Humanity has completely sequenced and knows the human genome. We will soon manage the racial issue as best we can.

Look at these two men, one Chinese and the other African. How deprived of senses, logic and free will you have to be to say that humans are all the same. I do not want or like the characteristics of either of these men.

1200px-Yang_Liwei.jpg

portrait-handsome-african-man-smiling_73622-235.jpg

Sunny said:
Pumpkin671 said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
And what of the Greeks?

The ancient Greeks were white but then they mixed in a bit like the Turks in conquering territories.

Humanity has completely sequenced and knows the human genome. We will soon manage the racial issue as best we can.

Look at these two men, one Chinese and the other African. How deprived of senses, logic and free will you have to be to say that humans are all the same. I do not want or like the characteristics of either of these men.

1200px-Yang_Liwei.jpg

I understand your point on their history of mixture.
The preservation of all races is important and clarifying the line between white (European bloodlines) race(s) and other minor mixtures is an important detail.

Pumpkin671 said:
Sunny said:
Pumpkin671 said:
And what of the Greeks?

1200px-Yang_Liwei.jpg

I understand your point on their history of mixture.
The preservation of all races is important and clarifying the line between white (European bloodlines) race(s) and other minor mixtures is an important detail.

Yes we have to solve this big problem. Did you know that the UAE has become mini-USA now? They took people from all over the world there to invest and live, complicated situations. This is not a good prospect for the Nations.

Meditate on your soul. Do you feel White? Are you drawn to our culture? Then you probably are part of the racial soul. You will be drawn and attracted to your subrace naturally so don't worry about it.

I have a feeling that every girl I ever had an extreme crush on was probably part of my subrace. There was this blonde girl I knew from elementary school... I had it so bad for her. Just seeing her face and image bewitched me completely. I never felt attracted to any of the girls in school, but for some reason that ONE girl drove me crazy thinking about her. I obsessed over her even into my adulthood. It's a shame because if I hadn't been put on heavy medication from a young age, neglected, abused, and traumatized by my parents, then I would have been able to court her easily. She could have been mine. I sometimes lament on all that could have been in my life if not for my retarded, useless parents. I had to pretty much raise myself.

Pumpkin671 said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
And what of the Greeks?

Many are White and Mediterranean. Some are mixed with Turkish people who are not strictly White, but have a white root.

Because of the geographical location, there is a lot of jew going around, and the same is the case for almost everywhere at this point.

jrvan said:
Meditate on your soul. Do you feel White? Are you drawn to our culture? Then you probably are part of the racial soul. You will be drawn and attracted to your subrace naturally so don't worry about it.
Lol no “honorary Aryans” is a meme. People like spainairds and Greeks that literally have brown skin are not white. It doesn’t matter how drawn they are to white culture. How about instead of looking into their soul they look into the freaking MIRROR!!!

I lament on all that could have been in my life if not for my retarded, useless parents.
Dude are you aware that your wife has an account here and see everything that you post?

jrvan said:

I have a feeling that every girl I ever had an extreme crush on was probably part of my subrace. There was this blonde girl I knew from elementary school... I had it so bad for her. Just seeing her face and image bewitched me completely. I never felt attracted to any of the girls in school, but for some reason that ONE girl drove me crazy thinking about her. I obsessed over her even into my adulthood. It's a shame because if I hadn't been put on heavy medication from a young age, neglected, abused, and traumatized by my parents, then I would have been able to court her easily. She could have been mine. I sometimes lament on all that could have been in my life if not for my retarded, useless parents. I had to pretty much raise myself.

It is difficult to be a quality parent, it requires time and knowledge. One of the worst things about being a parent is being retarded. And then the children end up teaching the parents, in many cases unsuccessfully.

The Outlaw Torn said:
I lament on all that could have been in my life if not for my retarded, useless parents.
Dude are you aware that your wife has an account here and see everything that you post?

His wife probably knows about this. I think it's not a big deal, surely it's an immature crush. Anyway, it's best to forget stories like this.

Sunny said:

1. Just because you consider yourself brown mediterranean looking like jewish tsipras,
doesn't mean that the majority of Mediterraneans are like you.
2. Calling all Mediterraneans "brown" is not based on reality, it is not true and disrespectful.
3. Saying Arabs and Persians want to expand into Europe and Africa
and that they are the reason you and others became "brown" in Europe is bullshit too,
many of them are probably "whiter" than you. Aryan is a Persian word.
4. Women can decide to whom they open their legs and what children they raise.
5. I would rather have arabs and persians (no, they are not the same) in europe than africans
6. Also, being scandinavian, nordic, "white", whatever you want to call it, is not the highest ideal in this world.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pumpkin671 said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
And what of the Greeks?

Many are White and Mediterranean. Some are mixed with Turkish people who are not strictly White, but have a white root.

Because of the geographical location, there is a lot of jew going around, and the same is the case for almost everywhere at this point.

I would rather mix with someone who is "white" turkish or persian than someone from greece who looks like jew tsipras.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Sunny said:

1. Just because you consider yourself brown mediterranean looking like jewish tsipras,
2. Calling all Mediterraneans "brown" is not based on reality, it is not true and disrespectful.
and that they are the reason you and others became "brown" in Europe is bullshit too,
5. I would rather have arabs and persians (no, they are not the same) in europe than africans
6. Also, being scandinavian, nordic, "white", whatever you want to call it, is not the highest ideal in this world.

1. Tsipras I took him only as an example. Instead, yes, Mediterraneans are and are all turning brown unless they do something genetically. The fact is that genes encoding brown skin are dominant and are spreading like the rhesus factor of blood.

2. I did not say that all Mediterraneans are brown but they are becoming and I explained it to you in point 1. why.

3. Maybe Persians do not want to expand into Europe and Africa but Arabs do. The Arabs tried to spread to Europe unsuccessfully but they spread successfully to North Africa. Neither they nor anyone else should be allowed to spread to Europe. I thought the word Aryan was Hindu, or is it Persian?

4. The choice of both women and men as to who they are going to procreate with does not matter and is meaningless if the Jews brainwash them first.

5. Europe belongs to the Whites. Arabs and Persians are not the same as Blacks but they are not the same as Whites either.

6. So, I did not say that other races are not beautiful and have no value. I didn't say everyone has to become White, but even browns don't have to become everyone. As for my personal case, I am European and most of my ancestors were White, but as I told you, the genes responsible for dark skin are dominant and are spreading like the rhesus factor of blood. I will explain this concretely.

A member in the comments above said that there are people mixed as brown with light eyes, but this was not the case with my grandparents, this is the case with their children. My great-grandfather was white but he made a very smart choice and married a brown woman and had only brown children. Then, my grandmother, beautiful white married my grandfather's chocolate, and of course none of her five children are white. These are on my father's side, but also on my mother's side, similar story. For example, my grandmother brunette while my grandfather white, whiter than that could not be.

I would do gene therapy about this from tomorrow if we had already achieved this progress.

Sunny said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Sunny said:

1. Tsipras I took him only as an example. Instead, yes, Mediterraneans are and are all turning brown unless they do something genetically. The fact is that genes encoding brown skin are dominant and are spreading like the rhesus factor of blood.

2. I did not say that all Mediterraneans are brown but they are becoming and I explained it to you in point 1. why.

3. Maybe Persians do not want to expand into Europe and Africa but Arabs do. The Arabs tried to spread to Europe unsuccessfully but they spread successfully to North Africa. Neither they nor anyone else should be allowed to spread to Europe. I thought the word Aryan was Hindu, or is it Persian?

4. The choice of both women and men as to who they are going to procreate with does not matter and is meaningless if the Jews brainwash them first.

5. Europe belongs to the Whites. Arabs and Persians are not the same as Blacks but they are not the same as Whites either.

6. So, I did not say that other races are not beautiful and have no value. I didn't say everyone has to become White, but even browns don't have to become everyone. As for my personal case, I am European and most of my ancestors were White, but as I told you, the genes responsible for dark skin are dominant and are spreading like the rhesus factor of blood. I will explain this concretely.

A member in the comments above said that there are people mixed as brown with light eyes, but this was not the case with my grandparents, this is the case with their children. My great-grandfather was white but he made a very smart choice and married a brown woman and had only brown children. Then, my grandmother, beautiful white married my grandfather's chocolate, and of course none of her five children are white. These are on my father's side, but also on my mother's side, similar story. For example, my grandmother brunette while my grandfather white, whiter than that could not be.

I would do gene therapy about this from tomorrow if we had already achieved this progress.

Whatever bro, as long as the majority of people remain spiritually ignorant and dependent on jewish programs
the bullshit will go on unfortunately.
Since you are a dedicated spiritual satanist just accept who you are,
how you look etc. and try to work with what you got, try to make the best out of it, advancing your soul etc.
That is all we really have in this shit show, the opportunity to advance our souls no matter who we are.
Sorry if i was offensive to you but i hate tsipras.
So thank the Gods that we have a soul and can escape all this.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Sunny said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Whatever bro, as long as the majority of people remain spiritually ignorant and dependent on jewish programs
the bullshit will go on unfortunately.
Since you are a dedicated spiritual satanist just accept who you are,
how you look etc. and try to work with what you got, try to make the best out of it, advancing your soul etc.
That is all we really have in this shit show, the opportunity to advance our souls no matter who we are.
Sorry if i was offensive to you but i hate tsipras.
So thank the Gods that we have a soul and can escape all this.

It's OK man, sorry too if I offended you in any way. Humanity is very unfortunate and cursed but at the same time it is also very fortunate by this great opportunity and blessing that is JoS.

Sunny said:
It's OK man, sorry too if I offended you in any way. Humanity is very unfortunate and cursed but at the same time it is also very fortunate by this great opportunity and blessing that is JoS.

The problem lies not only in many unspiritual persons who don't know their blood and respect it,
but also in the fucking governments.
The "greek" government for example gives everything and everyone a greek passport and name, making them "greeks".
And then they tell the people "but muh Alexander da Great said everyone who speaks greek is greek" and other bullshit to justify this.
Greece today has become a bus stop station, transit station for everyone to pass through to north europe,
and the tickets are the passports. It is disgusting.
Only someone like us can see through this shit and see who is really part of our blood.
Doing the Aryan Race Awakening Ritual for example increases this awareness.
Somebody told me that original greeks started out only about 500 thousand people, now it is 15 million or something.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Sunny said:

The problem lies not only in many unspiritual persons who don't know their blood and respect it,
but also in the fucking governments.
The "greek" government for example gives everything and everyone a greek passport and name, making them "greeks".
And then they tell the people "but muh Alexander da Great said everyone who speaks greek is greek" and other bullshit to justify this.
Greece today has become a bus stop station, transit station for everyone to pass through to north europe,
and the tickets are the passports. It is disgusting.
Only someone like us can see through this shit and see who is really part of our blood.
Doing the Aryan Race Awakening Ritual for example increases this awareness.
Somebody told me that original greeks started out only about 500 thousand people, now it is 15 million or something.

You must understand that with a small territory you are nothing in the world. Obviously assimilating anything doesn't make a lot of sense and is not the best thing to do, genocide is even worse as far as gaining territory is concerned. I wonder what we will do when we are more advanced and go to conquer other planets, in case they are occupied🤔

As for migrants, it is not only Greece's fault but also the EU and every single nation, ignorant and corrupt governments.

Sunny said:
You must understand that with a small territory you are nothing in the world. Obviously assimilating anything doesn't make a lot of sense and is not the best thing to do, genocide is even worse as far as gaining territory is concerned. I wonder what we will do when we are more advanced and go to conquer other planets, in case they are occupied🤔

As for migrants, it is not only Greece's fault but also the EU and every single nation, ignorant and corrupt governments.

So to answer your question :lol:
Sounds like you are mediterranean white, which is not the same as scandinavian/nordic white.
Just like not all black/brown people are africans.
But since you say you are brown, i am a bit confused.
Perhaps indeed some brown arab or brown gypsy sneaked into your DNA, who knows.
There are many gypsies in greece with greek names who sometimes marry into greek families.

But even arabs are not all the same, arab is a general term.
There are arabs with white skin who have ancient greek ancestors which were sea travellers from crete,
they are mostly from lebanon, syria and palestine i would say.
Just like Assad for example, Assad from Syria looks alot more white than tsipras or prokopsis pavlopoulos :lol:

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Sunny said:

So to answer your question :lol:
Sounds like you are mediterranean white, which is not the same as scandinavian/nordic white.
Just like not all black/brown people are africans.
But since you say you are brown, i am a bit confused.
Perhaps indeed some brown arab or brown gypsy sneaked into your DNA, who knows.
There are many gypsies in greece with greek names who sometimes marry into greek families.

But even arabs are not all the same, arab is a general term.
There are arabs with white skin who have ancient greek ancestors which were sea travellers from crete,
they are mostly from lebanon, syria and palestine i would say.
Just like Assad for example, Assad from Syria looks alot more white than tsipras or prokopsis pavlopoulos :lol:

I believe that with genetic engineering we will become more diverse and put up more racial barriers. There is a lot of perspective in that.

Imagine if Americans became yellow like the Simpsons, not light yellow and grey like the Mongols, I think you get my point. Green, blue like the Smurfs and so on....

Stormblood said:
Serbon said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

Romans weren't even Mediterranean. They had fair skin, not tan skin.
unknown.png

Depiction of Alexander the Great, pure Mediterranean

Stormblood said:
You're Purple. Case closed. :lol:

Tsipras is not white. He's clearly and heavily mixed.

Correct, I am purple :lol: :lol: :lol:

Serbon said:
[/media.discordapp.net/attachments/971867401983516718/984144031120490596/unknown.png[/img]
Any white can become tan by living in a Mediterranean and otherwise hot and sunny climate.

[/quote]
unknown.png

[/quote]

That is the Roman depiction of Alexander at the battle of Issus during his conquest of Persia. I believe that Alexander is fairer than that. By some of the accounts I have read. Alexander is described with dark blonde hair, and heterochromatic eyes. One being blue. The other dark brown.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Serbon said:
[/media.discordapp.net/attachments/971867401983516718/984144031120490596/unknown.png[/img]
Any white can become tan by living in a Mediterranean and otherwise hot and sunny climate.
Ok so Meditarraneans are white

Serbon said:
Stormblood said:
Serbon said:

Romans weren't even Mediterranean. They had fair skin, not tan skin.
unknown.png

Depictions usually have figurative meaning, like many paintings in pyramids were men have reddish skin, yet we know from mummies that most Pharaohs were fair-skinned, blue-eyed and red-haired. Red being the colour of kings after all. The Red King of Alchemy.

Also, I met Alexander the Great and he doesn't look like that. He's a God now, by the way.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Serbon said:
That would take several generations in most cases because most people with fair skin only tan minimally and hardly ever in the Mediterranean because the sun is too harsh (the angle it hits the planet at there). Pale/ivory-skinned people don't tan at all, only burn. Darker complexions in the White phenotype, sure...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back