Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Deprogramming From Race Mixing / Getting In Touch With Your Roots

HPS Lydia

Most people today are lost and out of touch with their ancestral roots, culture, and kinfolk. Especially with how hollywood and how the modern world is melding all cultures together into a mess, and telling people of all Gentile races to reject their own heritage and be… a modern mess. Which (among other things) results in race mixing, as people do not understand or appreciate their own race, or understand the importance of preserving cultural heritage.

Cleaning your soul and chakras and using Othal rune fixes this from one angle, but the individual can still remain lost. Remember, the physical/material and mental/psychological realms are essential, as well as the spiritual. So here are some ideas based on the physical and mental. The below ideas are very therapeutic for people of any race who were not raised in their country of heritage.

Find out what land your family and ancestors are from. Note that country boarders are not exactly representative of races and sub-races, boarders changed through history due to politics and war.

Now, immerse yourself in your heritage. Look up pictures online of your land of heritage. You can listen to traditional music (easily found on youtube) while doing this. Look into the way of life they live, such as traditional architecture of buildings and homes, and traditional clothing. Find out as much as you can about the capital cities, the designated cultural capital (often the 2nd or 3rd largest city), and even random small towns, and anywhere specifically that you know you have ancestors from. Many cities have city maps dated from a century or more ago of how the city used to look like, which can help you feel like you know it better, remembering that your people built the city. And the countryside, get an idea of the terrain, the lakes, seashores, mountains, rivers, forests, or whatever is there.

There are many online video tours of heritage buildings, and also of hikes in the countryside. Any image you see that strikes you in some way, pause and meditate on it. Feel yourself there, know that perhaps an ancestor or even you in a past life was once there at that very spot. If you are able to physically travel there it would add to the experience, but this is not always an option especially with how the world currently is.

Look into the customs, how they celebrate holidays (ignore the xian and other enemy programming, of course). You can do some research into how the holidays used to be celebrated there back in Pagan times, and many (if not all) countries have some people or even an organization bringing awareness to its original traditions, with websites made.

If you are living outside of your country of heritage, you can try to get in contact with others of your culture, especially those who are first or second generation in the new country. Most will be all too happy to share their stories and customs with another of their folk – you. Even if they are of the enemy programming, it is still refreshing for the mind and soul to get in touch with your racial folk; after all, our species is community-oriented by nature. It can also give you more meaningful motivation to do RTRs and other rituals we have.

And look at pictures of the people there. If you have relatives still there, you can try to get in contact with them. But the main thing is just to look at the people – see your racial kinfolk, their facial features, listen to their language or accent (easily found on youtube). Understand that these people are of your blood, many have your ancestors as well, they were your siblings or lovers or friends in your past lives. They are your racial family. By race mixing, you are destroying them. You are destroying and dishonoring your ancestors and the lives they lived to bring you into existence.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=359197 time=1653735673 user_id=57]
Most of my ancestry comes from Spain and Mexico. My soul belongs to the non-white Native American race that’s indigenous to Mexico. However, I was adopted so I was raised in a different culture.

I don’t feel a connection or any magical feeling when I look at people of my own race and Mexican culture. Mexico and Mexican culture has a heavy Catholic element, I hate Christianity with every fiber of my soul. I like Mexican food but that’s pretty much it.

Honestly, I just feel intense hatred, disgust and/or distrust when I look at anyone who isn’t a JoS member. I would never consider an Indigenous Native American to be one of my own unless they’re a JoS member. Anyone who isn’t a JoS member is an alien species that can’t be trusted in my eyes.

I looked at pictures of my biological family and I don’t feel anything except disgust and disappointment- almost all of them are Christian, my grandfather committed incest/sexual abuse on his own daughter and my birth parents are race mixers, I think they should be legally executed or legally imprisoned for trying to mix my bloodline out of existence.

[/quote]

I can almost 100% relate to your traumatic experiences and outlook of Mexicans but unfortunately I think you had it worse then I did Sis and it's a bit saddening but I digress.

My dad has a horrible relationship with his family and my mom divorced him a long time ago and we barely see each other and with all that I think it affected the children as we aren't close as a family should be and maybe even worse than the average and I'm going by realistic standards not tv family stuff. Because of that I think that's why a year or two years ago I was no where near as proud or loving of my people. It took about two Othal workings, cleaning consistently for a couple years, and luckily more Mexican or Latin American people writing on here about Pagan culture in the past year and me doing some of the things Lydia mentioned helped a whole lot. As it should since it wasn't an fast task or easy for me and I'm barely fully accepting myself recently.

The reason I brought up my past is to show that maybe like me you also just have hang ups about your racial makeup and it's kind of blatant for someone like me who grew up around racist Puerto Ricans who looked down on Mexicans at the same time Mexicans being the butt of the mainstream jokes as I grew up and me being sensitive at the time due to trauma I went thru as a child which is almost the same what happened to your grand fathers daughter. But it was a middle aged woman and even though I blacked out the incident I know now she was most likely Mexican. And I've lived in America since I was an infant.

As you can see these are just traumatic events that warped my view of my people. Which is what I'm trying to show you that it's possible to get over the view and mind set you currently have and I honestly think you should give what Lydia wrote a try since it'll bring some actual inner peace and wash away any insecurities that sprouted because of that reason.

Wut du heck Lydia....Things would of been smoother for me if I had this post a year ago :lol: but it's ok it just means I'm seasoned :ugeek: (being sarcastic here in case it doesn't translate well to other languages)

I also recommend the Othal working since it worked very well for me. I was already randomly doing some of the things you mentioned but not all. Definitely going to try looking up the things you mentioned on YouTube even if I don't have the same warped view I did about my people years ago. As time goes by as I read and learn more about Pagan times Mexico the more rooted I feel and the more reinforced my love for my people gets.

Such good advice here, I keep in touch with my heritage (cultural) over in Germany, a great way to learn more about the culture from a naive. Since I am a mix of Finnish, German, Norwegian and other European descent.
I try to keep up with the others, it is an undertaking.

Academic Scholar said:
Lydia [JG said:
Most of my ancestry comes from Spain and Mexico. My soul belongs to the non-white Native American race that’s indigenous to Mexico. However, I was adopted so I was raised in a different culture.

I don’t feel a connection or any magical feeling when I look at people of my own race and Mexican culture. Mexico and Mexican culture has a heavy Catholic element, I hate Christianity with every fiber of my soul. I like Mexican food but that’s pretty much it.

Honestly, I just feel intense hatred, disgust and/or distrust when I look at anyone who isn’t a JoS member. I would never consider an Indigenous Native American to be one of my own unless they’re a JoS member. Anyone who isn’t a JoS member is an alien species that can’t be trusted in my eyes.

I looked at pictures of my biological family and I don’t feel anything except disgust and disappointment- almost all of them are Christian, my grandfather committed incest/sexual abuse on his own daughter and my birth parents are race mixers, I think they should be legally executed or legally imprisoned for trying to mix my bloodline out of existence.

I also have a similar background, father being Spaniard and probably Mexican, but being raised by my white family on my mother's side. I have had alot of great Mexican people in my life, particularly I learned to be a hard worker from them. Though I do long for the day when they are not breeding in my home..
The only thing I know about Spain. A band called Belako. I hope you will enjoy https://youtu.be/l7TlAz1HvSk

This seems like an especially annoying problem for us of mexican descent. My father is half indigenous and their being really not the greatest parent along with their family being in general drunken party lovers has never allowed me to feel "mexican".

I've always been so pale every mexican kid growing up didn't even think I was mexican, which makes sense, my mother is basically pure spanish white, her father a spanish immigrant and mother a mexican immigrant full spanish blood. In terms of all the cultural roots that Lydia mentions, I feel way more connected to spanish culture and am facinated with Roman/Iberian times, but it's often said here that since I'm no longer really "white" what am I supposed to connect to? I don't know what mix you two are, but if you're like me on the majority white side, I'm curious to hear how or what you've thought. Scholar I'm guessing might be like me, almost entirely spanish descent with only some native mixture, which is what makes it impossible in my mind to see native "mexicans" as my people. Only the most clear spanish/iberrian people do I feel any attraction towards, but never actual spanish people, which limits me to a very small section of people at this point.

I wouldn't know exactly what to do, in Italy the relatives I have are all Xians, they disgust me so much that I don't even consider them part of my family, the only thing I know is that one of my ancestors was an artist but otherwise nothing so important, the artistic trait has been maintained over the generations, but the rest is just Xian filth.
As Italian cultural values I hear about alcohol and food, I don't see anything so ancestral about it.
I don't even see pride in being Italian, it is literally a country full of ignorant people.

On the Romanian side it's similar, only in general I feel prouder to be Romanian than Italian, and in general I even liked the people from Romania better, but even they didn't have great values, they talked about alcohol and other similar crap.
In Italy people seem to be weak while in Romania they seem to be less so, apart from this thought of mine, I know practically nothing about Romanian culture and probably also about Italian culture (at an ancestral level), can anyone help me?

Also the choice of defining myself as part of one nation or the other, should I define myself by place of birth or blood?

SleepingWolf said:

This seems like an especially annoying problem for us of mexican descent. My father is half indigenous and their being really not the greatest parent along with their family being in general drunken party lovers has never allowed me to feel "mexican".

I've always been so pale every mexican kid growing up didn't even think I was mexican, which makes sense, my mother is basically pure spanish white, her father a spanish immigrant and mother a mexican immigrant full spanish blood. In terms of all the cultural roots that Lydia mentions, I feel way more connected to spanish culture and am facinated with Roman/Iberian times, but it's often said here that since I'm no longer really "white" what am I supposed to connect to? I don't know what mix you two are, but if you're like me on the majority white side, I'm curious to hear how or what you've thought. Scholar I'm guessing might be like me, almost entirely spanish descent with only some native mixture, which is what makes it impossible in my mind to see native "mexicans" as my people. Only the most clear spanish/iberrian people do I feel any attraction towards, but never actual spanish people, which limits me to a very small section of people at this point.

Damnit I can't read, Scholar seems the opposite of me, I misread. If you feel aligned to the native populations soul, allowing their current catholic beliefs to disconnect probably isn't the healthiest but it's at least understandable. At least it's something that is being worked on and the youth are less and less religious thankfully.

I traced my roots on both sides up to all 4 sets of my great grand parents. Meditating on this is extremely important for self awareness and having your feet on the ground with your identity. It might even awaken memories or at least speculations about your past lives.

Focusing more and more on this will make you realize also you are naturally inclined to be attracted to people who are the closest to you genetically. You will in general be attracted to certain physical traits as long as they are at least in your genotype, even recessively.

On another note astrologically if you meditate on this and pay attention to patterns, you will find yourself drawn to people and vice versa, plutonically and romantically, who either have the same chart ruler you do, or who have a dominant element in common with you. You in general might find sun signs attractive whose element is your dominant one, and they of course might be drawn to you. Romantically especially, these people will always be the same race as you.

This is also another way to notice who your guardian might be, or at least what makes them up the most elementally, as it makes sense for them to be compatible to your way of learning, perceiving and feeling ect.

I hate and abhor how is the vast majority of people of my country in Spain, everything that people spend their free time revolves around alcohol, the younger people when they are not studying nothing more than going out to night clubs and pubs and drinking, the older people when they are not working go to the bar to watch the soccer and drink, then the traditional festivals are all totally xianized and not based anything else to worship fictitious jewish characters, such as saints and virgins.

I hear you guys, about the people drinking and partying. I think I was coming at more of a higher level when I wrote this post, rather than how many people live their lives drinking.

And it's not just your country in particular, for those who mentioned this. It's all countries. That's all they think there is to life... which is why we need to keep up the RtRs, and get into better positions of influence and show them there is more to life than just drinking. We need to get our people out of the jewish programmings.

Lydia [JG said:

This is probably going to sound a little odd, but if one is skilled enough in this a person can sense their own body or another's body and hone in on what region in the world their bloodline has come from. I've accidentally done this a couple times, and it's been freakishly accurate.

I don't understand how it works, just that it's possible to do it.

Academic Scholar said:
Lydia [JG said:

I wanted to offer my thoughts on some of what you touched on. I am a white man, so I cannot relate or understand the problems and struggles those who are racially mixed experience, however I relate extremely strongly to the one point you made, to feeling disgust and disappointment at members of my bloodline.

How many people just waste potential, basically rot as people, it's extremely upsetting. Biggest thing that gets to me is that. Having to see just how much people of my family wasted their existence, and never wanted more, to become more. I find that incredibly frustrating.

For example. My grandparents are and have always been distant with the rest of the family, in general my white family has been extremely distant with one another. Mainly because of toxicity people have that isn't and never will get addressed, as many people in this world unfortunately do not want to change.

My grandfather was just a full on redneck alcoholic. Raised three kids, being my father, and two uncles, who have so many lingering issues that they will not solve, or do not know how to solve, because of just how many fucked up decisions and personal toxicity in their family bled over into everything.

Yet, despite these people being rather toxic and poor quality whites, my dad and my uncles are just basically ingrained, molded into their brain that it's important they are there for their parents/ my grandparents, which is a toxic situation where it impacts their lives, not a situation where its meaningful or worth it. I've noticed this especially with older generations, where even if certain family members are complete degenerate fuck ups, they still "love" them, or oh "it's important im there for them".

Of course this varies greatly on circumstances.

I find this incredibly infuriating. Considering how most times no one is ever held accountable, and some of these older generations, demand "respect" even if the fruits of their actions, and life decisions are fully rotten.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back