Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am depressed over my health so much so that I am starting to consider reincarnation

Sero

And just how realistic is it to reincarnate, and is there any proof of it? I'm spiritually inept, bankrupt with all due honesty.

I am devastated. Please help me.

Sero said:
And just how realistic is it to reincarnate, and is there any proof of it? I'm spiritually inept, bankrupt with all due honesty.

Before you want to commit suicide, focus on your spiritual advancement fully. And after you reached a point you can turn the tables entirely.

NinRick said:
Sero said:

Before you want to commit suicide, focus on your spiritual advancement fully. And after you reached a point you can turn the tables entirely.

Where do I start? What do I do? I fail at everything that I do. My depression transcends everything. I feel like I can't breathe.

Is there a chance you can explain what the problem is in a general sense? When you become SS you basically "turn a new leaf". You start getting all the gunk out and scrutinize yourself to see where there is more to get rid off. In other words there is a way to overcome any challenges thru spiritual workings and also doing the physical part of course.

Let us guide you in this instead of making the problem worse by putting even more bad karmic energies on your soul and possibly being in a worse spot than now. It's just not worth even if it's to escape the crappy life some of us here live everyday.

The things that are worth that has been written about here many times are worth living for than throwing your life away to get away from sadness. I speak from experience as well.

Sero said:
Where do I start? What do I do? I fail at everything that I do. My depression transcends everything. I feel like I can't breathe.

That is not true, but perhaps you believe it to be if you have low fire in your soul.

Although there are many things you should do, primarily yoga, the quickest way to "spark" both your mind and body is through the breath of fire pranayama. It is not hard, and you can do it while watching a video or something, even. Do it enough, and you should feel energized, both physically and spiritually.

It works by pumping high amounts of oxygen throughout your body, as well as stimulating the solar chakra.
Try this first, please.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Breath_of_Fire.html

https://www.healthline.com/health/breath-of-fire-yoga#how-to-do-it

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=359571 time=1653778510 user_id=21286]
Sero said:

That is not true, but perhaps you believe it to be if you have low fire in your soul.

Although there are many things you should do, primarily yoga, the quickest way to "spark" both your mind and body is through the breath of fire pranayama. It is not hard, and you can do it while watching a video or something, even. Do it enough, and you should feel energized, both physically and spiritually.

It works by pumping high amounts of oxygen throughout your body, as well as stimulating the solar chakra.
Try this first, please.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Breath_of_Fire.html

https://www.healthline.com/health/breath-of-fire-yoga#how-to-do-it

This might be the advice he/she exactly needs since reading another post I see he or she hasn't really put in the work for long periods of time.

Sero, I strongly recommend what Blitzkreig said.

hailourtruegod said:
Is there a chance you can explain what the problem is in a general sense? When you become SS you basically "turn a new leaf". You start getting all the gunk out and scrutinize yourself to see where there is more to get rid off. In other words there is a way to overcome any challenges thru spiritual workings and also doing the physical part of course.

Let us guide you in this instead of making the problem worse by putting even more bad karmic energies on your soul and possibly being in a worse spot than now. It's just not worth even if it's to escape the crappy life some of us here live everyday.

The things that are worth that has been written about here many times are worth living for than throwing your life away to get away from sadness. I speak from experience as well.

I essentially had surgery to combat my hyperhidrosis. This surgery involved the cutting of a ganglion from the sympathetic chain which has led to more severe side effects. I felt blinded because I rejected the surgery previously but was pressured by family to get it. I’m a rational person and I typically research everything very deeply, yet this time I simply did not bother.

All is not lost though. There is an option (although it is ridiculously expensive, but it is the only choice I have) and that is to reverse the surgery by nerve grafting, which I intend to do seeing as the technology is now available and the results seem to be largely successful.

I sometimes wonder if this was a curse and me being away from meditation and AoP was the reason behind this. I suppose not even divine intervention is real.

I will continue to fight for my life no matter what happens.

I wish I knew more about that issue to give useful advice but I can just offer my emotional support and remind you that the Gods will rarely jump in and take care of something for you if they see you can fix it yourself in some sort. In other words, do the necessary actions and the Gods and any working you do will help out a lot when the time is right.

I used to have a pinched nerve that gave me some of the most excruciating pains I've felt in my life and I've been thru physical pain as I'm into martial arts and other misfortunes. The Gods didn't step in to heal it when I was almost crying at night from the extreme pain. I did a lot of healing and went to physical places to help and from there things got better over the years.

Maybe others can help on the medical advice so I recommend making a post about the problem if you haven't already.

Best of luck!!

I'd suggest you take their recommendations and guidance with great thanks. I know one thing. If your spirit is weak. When you die your gone. Too weak to return. Or worse eaten by another stronger entity. It is my greatest fear. And why I seek religions or beliefs that do not require I give my soul to whatever bullshit Gods they worship. My soul is my own.

Joy of Satan has provided to me many blessings that allow for Spiritual Growth. Do Not Die Weak. That's all I have to add.

Sero said:

I was in your situation too, 4 years ago, when I just dedicated, part of it was enemy attacks but I was making it worse for myself. Blaming myself for being weak and many other stuff, I even attempted suicide in order to "escape". Now that I look back at it, it's the stupidest thing that I would have ever done.
But, there is a thing about this, if you got bad karma it will just follow you through each of your lives, you HAVE to push through, you need to start meditating, now. It will hurt, mentally, but you have to do it, just take small steps, make sure to do cleansing, AoP, void meditation and yoga. You will feel better in no time.

Two options:

1. You are in a dire situation and you decide to give up

...Only to face the same or same sort of issue in your next life.

Number one repeated too many times ultimately leads to you ceasing to exist.

2. You can overcome the issue and become stronger

Choose number two, then!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back