Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

what do you think about this song?

LeydeLuz

I know it says some wrong things, but i want to know your opinion.

https://youtu.be/fszkG1jhhXY

I like the music part. It's not in my launguage that kind of sucks as it would be a song I would add to listening too often if it was. So far as accuracy it doesn't all the way matter when listening to music just enjoy it. This really only matters if one your creating the music yourself or 2. It's blasphemy against the Gods and you probably should turn it off. This isn't either of those things I actually kind of like it.

slyscorpion said:
I like the music part. It's not in my launguage that kind of sucks as it would be a song I would add to listening too often if it was. So far as accuracy it doesn't all the way matter when listening to music just enjoy it. This really only matters if one your creating the music yourself or 2. It's blasphemy against the Gods and you probably should turn it off. This isn't either of those things I actually kind of like it.

Not saying we should promote anything not accurate but being Virgo like in analyzing stuff (Virgo) and enjoying music (Pisces) is really hard lol. Some people need to just relax.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back