Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Someone put a curse on us.

TheCrimsonScythe

So today I had to go with my mom and stepdad to a lawyer's office. We bought a house but it still had a lot of shit inside of it.. like a lot. So we said that the family has until 8 pm tonight to get it out. Their realitor kept trying to convince us to give them one more day but we didnt have time, plus we volunteered to help them move stuff out of their house a month ago and they said no. So she leaves the room and begins speaking in Polish, my mom knows it and she said that she tried using Witchcraft on us. And something about a Gypsy. So then she comes back in and begins drawing a picture of my mom with weird righting next to it. She then forced me to take a pen, (I threw it away) and left after saying "Good luck" at first I didnt believe she actually did something but AS IM WRITTING THIS IN BED I SEE A FUCKING CREATURE ON MY DOOR IT IS CIRCULAR AND HAS TENTACLES AND SOME SYMBOL ON THE MIDDLE. EVERYTIME I TRY TO FLASH MY LIGHT AT IT, IT DISAPPEARS. I put down my phone for a secound and I swear to Satan I saw something looming over me at the foot of the bed. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO SOON!

You have not had enough time to reverse all the damage in your soul and develop your astral senses to a point where you can clearly see entities invading your personal space.

This is nonsense and you know it. You are either imagining things in your mind, or making stuff up to get attention. This and other "issues" you have posted about are made up nonsense. Novices with limited understanding and practice, cannot build up enough energy and focus to a point where it fries their chakras.

Just stop doing this immediately. Focus on meditation and healing your soul at your own pace. Perform the RTR daily to cleanse jewish influence and illusions from your soul.

Communicate serious fears to Satan or your GD through a formal ritual. And use the forums for serious inquiries in the future.

Thanks.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
So today I had to go with my mom and stepdad to a lawyer's office. We bought a house but it still had a lot of shit inside of it.. like a lot. So we said that the family has until 8 pm tonight to get it out. Their realitor kept trying to convince us to give them one more day but we didnt have time, plus we volunteered to help them move stuff out of their house a month ago and they said no. So she leaves the room and begins speaking in Polish, my mom knows it and she said that she tried using Witchcraft on us. And something about a Gypsy. So then she comes back in and begins drawing a picture of my mom with weird righting next to it. She then forced me to take a pen, (I threw it away) and left after saying "Good luck" at first I didnt believe she actually did something but AS IM WRITTING THIS IN BED I SEE A FUCKING CREATURE ON MY DOOR IT IS CIRCULAR AND HAS TENTACLES AND SOME SYMBOL ON THE MIDDLE. EVERYTIME I TRY TO FLASH MY LIGHT AT IT, IT DISAPPEARS. I put down my phone for a secound and I swear to Satan I saw something looming over me at the foot of the bed. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO SOON!

Burn it with blue flames or imagine a colored blue sigil of Satan on it.

Dahaarkan said:
You have not had enough time to reverse all the damage in your soul and develop your astral senses to a point where you can clearly see entities invading your personal space.

This is nonsense and you know it. You are either imagining things in your mind, or making stuff up to get attention. This and other "issues" you have posted about are made up nonsense. Novices with limited understanding and practice, cannot build up enough energy and focus to a point where it fries their chakras.

Just stop doing this immediately. Focus on meditation and healing your soul at your own pace. Perform the RTR daily to cleanse jewish influence and illusions from your soul.

Communicate serious fears to Satan or your GD through a formal ritual. And use the forums for serious inquiries in the future.

Thanks.
I'm not doing anything.

Dahaarkan said:

Thanks.

I do not think you have any right to judge him and his abilities. Everyone starts on a different level, and everyone evolves on a different pace. You can only compare people to your advancement and pace, etc, however everyone is unique.

As I see it, from older posts of his, he has indeed much potential. He felt his chakras buzzing in vril, I only feel this since very recently.

There are people who can see ghosts, and astral entities since birth. I also saw some things when I was a child, but it faded as I got like 5 or 6.

Dahaarkan said:

Thanks.

Also Lydia once said that many kids/teen overdo it with meditation and fry their chakras.
And he apparently didn’t fully fry them.

TheCrimsonScythe said:

What you can do is to ask Father Satan to help you in getting rid of the invader, use blue satanic flames to burn it, and VoE once said you can use „Vinasa“ to get rid of invaders, however, he said you should not overdo it, as it could harm yourself if you do it too much.
Clean yourself properly after that.

Before I talk bs, I pinged VoE.

Bump.

NinRick said:
Dahaarkan said:

Thanks.

I do not think you have any right to judge him and his abilities. Everyone starts on a different level, and everyone evolves on a different pace. You can only compare people to your advancement and pace, etc, however everyone is unique.

As I see it, from older posts of his, he has indeed much potential. He felt his chakras buzzing in vril, I only feel this since very recently.

There are people who can see ghosts, and astral entities since birth. I also saw some things when I was a child, but it faded as I got like 5 or 6.

Yes, some random gypsy performed a curse and it manifested THE SAME DAY mere hours later in the form of an advanced thoughtform invading his house. And this Satanist of less than a year has perfect pinpoint astral senses to see this entity with absolute clarity. Get real.

You need to stop catering to people's delusions and laying down the truth even if it's uncomfortable for them to hear it. And work on your third eye because one should be able to smell this fraud from a mile away.

Anybody can claim to be, see and feel anything online. This is just a bored teen having fun and fantasizing about things.

NinRick said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:

What you can do is to ask Father Satan to help you in getting rid of the invader, use blue satanic flames to burn it, and VoE once said you can use „Vinasa“ to get rid of invaders, however, he said you should not overdo it, as it could harm yourself if you do it too much.

Bump.
Thank you, I can always count on you brother!

Dahaarkan said:
NinRick said:
Dahaarkan said:

Thanks.

Yes, some random gypsy performed a curse and it manifested THE SAME DAY mere hours later in the form of an advanced thoughtform invading his house. And this Satanist of less than a year has perfect pinpoint astral senses to see this entity with absolute clarity. Get real.

You need to stop catering to people's delusions and laying down the truth even if it's uncomfortable for them to hear it. And work on your third eye because one should be able to smell this fraud from a mile away.

Anybody can claim to be, see and feel anything online. This is just a bored teen having fun and fantasizing about things.

Instead of throwing a tantrum you can just provide helpful advice. Even if he was lying, by providing solutions and assistance in this thread, you will be helping other people who are facing this issue.

As I was saying earlier, there are people who are able to see those things since birth. They are rare, but they do exist. Don’t you believe that sooner or later over the years, one of those people will come to the forums to seek advice?

TheCrimsonScythe said:
NinRick said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:

Bump.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65276

Read this.

NinRick said:
Instead of throwing a tantrum you can just provide helpful advice. Even if he was lying, by providing solutions and assistance in this thread, you will be helping other people who are facing this issue.

As I was saying earlier, there are people who are able to see those things since birth. They are rare, but they do exist. Don’t you believe that sooner or later over the years, one of those people will come to the forums to seek advice?

Tantrum?

I very clearly and calmly stated my opinion and gave him real advice. Nobody performs a curse and it manifests the same day hours later, this is made up nonsense, the likes of which I've seen over the years from fresh accounts who said similar tales and then stopped posting and left when they got bored of sharing their fantasies here.

One random gypsy does not have the power of a god and manifests curses instantaneously over a dispute about moving out of a house. And a teen Satanist of a few months who just started meditating does not have the astral senses to discern this with absolute and pinpoint accuracy. This is common sense.

Even ancient souls with extraordinary progress carried from past lives require time and meditation to fully unlock the power and abilities of the past, which decay and become inactive during the years in their life which they do not meditate. This is not recovered in just a few months of beginner meditations.

You are overly passionate about helping to the point where you don't analyze the fallacies in the stories people are feeding you. You are not helping him by playing along with his nonsense.

NinRick said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:
NinRick said:

Bump.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65276

Read this.
Ok

NinRick said:

Bump.

What you wrote was good, however in this particular case that CrimsonScythe is experiencing, returning curses 1&2 will do best I believe.

Vinasa can be used if he ever sees things in his room as he mentioned.

Regardless if what he experienced is completely true, or embellished by his subconscious, or even if it is a delusion stemming from lack of experience or having strained his chakra's, he can solve all of it through cleaning his aura, chakra's and his house, as well as doing returning curses.

Vinasa is not effective against any of the latter things, but it is very effective at removing unwanted entities or energies from your environment.

He should only use it as an emergency measure if he ever experiences seeing unwanted things around him again, and feeling strong oppressive energy while trying to sleep or trying to meditate.

Quoted you so you can read my reply as well.

Don't worry too much about this. Always remember, things to which you give your attention grow, both negative and positive.

Therefore, the more attention and worry you have towards any of these negative things, the more power and influence they hold over you.

You not ignore it, but only acknowledge that it is there and needs to be dealt with, nothing further.

Treat it like a stain on your kitchen counter, you acknowledge that it is there, but don't worry much about it, you just get a cloth and wipe it off.

This kind of thing is the same, except you wipe this stain with your aura cleaning, returning curses or Vinasa if necessary.

Beyond that, there is no need to worry more or give more attention to these things, regardless if it truly is a curse by some strange woman, or a delusion of the mind, or a negative entity messing with you, etc.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
NinRick said:

Bump.

What you wrote was good, however in this particular case that CrimsonScythe is experiencing, returning curses 1&2 will do best I believe.

Vinasa can be used if he ever sees things in his room as he mentioned.

Regardless if what he experienced is completely true, or embellished by his subconscious, or even if it is a delusion stemming from lack of experience or having strained his chakra's, he can solve all of it through cleaning his aura, chakra's and his house, as well as doing returning curses.

Vinasa is not effective against any of the latter things, but it is very effective at removing unwanted entities or energies from your environment.

He should only use it as an emergency measure if he ever experiences seeing unwanted things around him again, and feeling strong oppressive energy while trying to sleep or trying to meditate.

Quoted you so you can read my reply as well.

Don't worry too much about this. Always remember, things to which you give your attention grow, both negative and positive.

Therefore, the more attention and worry you have towards any of these negative things, the more power and influence they hold over you.

You not ignore it, but only acknowledge that it is there and needs to be dealt with, nothing further.

Treat it like a stain on your kitchen counter, you acknowledge that it is there, but don't worry much about it, you just get a cloth and wipe it off.

This kind of thing is the same, except you wipe this stain with your aura cleaning, returning curses or Vinasa if necessary.

Beyond that, there is no need to worry more or give more attention to these things, regardless if it truly is a curse by some strange woman, or a delusion of the mind, or a negative entity messing with you, etc.

Hail Satan!
Thank you brother, and I didnt ignore it as you said, to be honest at first I was afraid, then as I saw that it was just moving side to side, I put the middle finger up and said "fuck you"
I will do as you say and clean my auras, though it may be hard to clean my house because I'm 14 and my parents wouldnt approve of me doing Satanic things at all.
Hail Satan!

TheCrimsonScythe said:
Thank you brother, and I didnt ignore it as you said, to be honest at first I was afraid, then as I saw that it was just moving side to side, I put the middle finger up and said "fuck you"
I will do as you say and clean my auras, though it may be hard to clean my house because I'm 14 and my parents wouldnt approve of me doing Satanic things at all.
Hail Satan!

You can ask Satan to help you find an opportunity to be home alone with enough time to clean the house secretly.

It doesn't need to be a long ritual, just an hour can be enough. If you ask Satan during a standard ritual and let your intent be known to him, he can help you find the right opportunity to do this.

Since it would only be a one off working, I recommend doing the consecration ritual as I wrote about in the post, since that is the most powerful one for a one off working.

It can help remove xian influence from your home, and any other nasty or unwanted things, which would also be beneficial for your parents too as they would be in a cleaner and more pleasant environment themselves, any negative influence removed from their living environment.

Of course keep it a secret and don't let your parents know about it since they would not understand. You know that very well though, which is great.

Besides that you can do an AoP on your own room, so the energies in your own room are well protected, facilitating a good environment for meditation and for living in general. It will also help keep unwanted things away from you when you sleep.

Sleep is the time ones natural defenses are at their lowest, and it becomes easier for negative influences or energies to bother you, your personal AoP does protect against that but an AoP on your room adds a second layer of protection which will lessen the burden on your own AoP when you sleep.

Just do 40 vibrations of Algiz into your room and visualize the walls (including the door and windows), ceiling and floor like bright gold barriers where nothing can pass through without your permission.

Use a standard affirmation for protection as I wrote about on the topic for protecting your property.

40 days of this is enough to last a long time and keep you well protected for a good while. You can then periodically reinforce it a few times a month on good dates for protection or sun related workings if you feel like it is necessary to prevent the energies from dissipating (follow the SS calendar for this).

You are doing very well, especially for your age. Keep steady on this, and don't overdo your meditations.

Even if it can be difficult, try to remain patient with your own growth and don't be too eager to experiment with spiritual things or abilities, stick to developing your soul and keeping yourself clean while connecting with the Gods to learn from them and tap into their influence so you always remain on the right path and never stray from it.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:
Hail Satan!

You can ask Satan to help you find an opportunity to be home alone with enough time to clean the house secretly.

It doesn't need to be a long ritual, just an hour can be enough. If you ask Satan during a standard ritual and let your intent be known to him, he can help you find the right opportunity to do this.

Since it would only be a one off working, I recommend doing the consecration ritual as I wrote about in the post, since that is the most powerful one for a one off working.

It can help remove xian influence from your home, and any other nasty or unwanted things, which would also be beneficial for your parents too as they would be in a cleaner and more pleasant environment themselves, any negative influence removed from their living environment.

Of course keep it a secret and don't let your parents know about it since they would not understand. You know that very well though, which is great.

Besides that you can do an AoP on your own room, so the energies in your own room are well protected, facilitating a good environment for meditation and for living in general. It will also help keep unwanted things away from you when you sleep.

Sleep is the time ones natural defenses are at their lowest, and it becomes easier for negative influences or energies to bother you, your personal AoP does protect against that but an AoP on your room adds a second layer of protection which will lessen the burden on your own AoP when you sleep.

Just do 40 vibrations of Algiz into your room and visualize the walls (including the door and windows), ceiling and floor like bright gold barriers where nothing can pass through without your permission.

Use a standard affirmation for protection as I wrote about on the topic for protecting your property.

40 days of this is enough to last a long time and keep you well protected for a good while. You can then periodically reinforce it a few times a month on good dates for protection or sun related workings if you feel like it is necessary to prevent the energies from dissipating (follow the SS calendar for this).

You are doing very well, especially for your age. Keep steady on this, and don't overdo your meditations.

Even if it can be difficult, try to remain patient with your own growth and don't be too eager to experiment with spiritual things or abilities, stick to developing your soul and keeping yourself clean while connecting with the Gods to learn from them and tap into their influence so you always remain on the right path and never stray from it.

Hail Satan!
Thank you brother and Hail Satan

Dahaarkan said:
NinRick said:

Tantrum?

I very clearly and calmly stated my opinion and gave him real advice. Nobody performs a curse and it manifests the same day hours later, this is made up nonsense, the likes of which I've seen over the years from fresh accounts who said similar tales and then stopped posting and left when they got bored of sharing their fantasies here.

One random gypsy does not have the power of a god and manifests curses instantaneously over a dispute about moving out of a house. And a teen Satanist of a few months who just started meditating does not have the astral senses to discern this with absolute and pinpoint accuracy. This is common sense.

Even ancient souls with extraordinary progress carried from past lives require time and meditation to fully unlock the power and abilities of the past, which decay and become inactive during the years in their life which they do not meditate. This is not recovered in just a few months of beginner meditations.

You are overly passionate about helping to the point where you don't analyze the fallacies in the stories people are feeding you. You are not helping him by playing along with his nonsense.

Fuck off, I wasnt lying

Fanboy said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:

Keep your aura of protection strong, no matter what do NOT skip meditations. This gives the an enemy the opportunity to get curses in deep.

Stay strong and give the enemy no attention. Do something to distract yourself. Put on a cartoon, exercise, eat some food. Get out of the house.

You will be alright, the Gods won't let any permenant damage happen to you.

The bitch attached an energy into your hand chakras with the pen. Do a special focus on purifying your hand.
Thank you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back