Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Antipsychotics

666ix

does anyone have a similar experience or knowledge with antipsychotic medication taking away your emotions, and changing you permanently?
I was stuck inside of several mental hospitals/Psych Wards for months being forced to take Medications or else I could not go home. I was diagnosed with “Catatonia” at one point. After I was released since I was a minor 17 at the time, according to the psychiatrist It was “illegal” for me to stop taking these drugs which were (Seroquel) 4-500mg until I turned 18.
I knew I didn’t want to take these drugs and tried so hard to get off of them. Being the large dosage It was almost impossible. My psychiatrist did not want to take me off these drugs/lower my dose to help me even though I deemed myself perfectly normal and knew I did not need them. I am now 20 and compared to a few years ago. I used to feel emotions on a deep level and was a different person. I’ve been off these drugs for a atleast a year.
I believe they permanently altered my state of mind/emotions & character. I no longer have much emotions.

Idk you may have something else going on too. Why was it determined you needed these drugs. Lack of emotion a year after you stopped taking something sounds like another issue. Check out your elements make sure no one is vamping your energy. Try to clean your chakras.

It really could be you were attacked at around the time you had to take these things by something and it bound or blocked something.

slyscorpion said:
Idk you may have something else going on too. Why was it determined you needed these drugs. Lack of emotion a year after you stopped taking something sounds like another issue. Check out your elements make sure no one is vamping your energy. Try to clean your chakras.

It really could be you were attacked at around the time you had to take these things by something and it bound or blocked something.

Just going through ideas take each spiritual possible problem (including ones I didn't talk about) and see if symptoms match what is going on with you. Something probably will. Look up people's experiences with things.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Just going through ideas take each spiritual possible problem (including ones I didn't talk about) and see if symptoms match what is going on with you. Something probably will. Look up people's experiences with things.

This is a common side effect of antipsychotics I believe. I don't think there's a proven "cure". Frankly, it may have benefitted them and it may not have. Yes it obviously has an underlying spiritual influence, but most likely the cause was what he suspected. I've never heard of an entity removing all emotions, usually it's amplifying negative ones. There's no benefit to removing emotions if they feed off of negative emotions in someway, it's counter productive.

Fanboy said:
666ix said:
does anyone have a similar experience or knowledge with antipsychotic medication taking away your emotions, and changing you permanently?
I was stuck inside of several mental hospitals/Psych Wards for months being forced to take Medications or else I could not go home. I was diagnosed with “Catatonia” at one point. After I was released since I was a minor 17 at the time, according to the psychiatrist It was “illegal” for me to stop taking these drugs which were (Seroquel) 4-500mg until I turned 18.
I knew I didn’t want to take these drugs and tried so hard to get off of them. Being the large dosage It was almost impossible. My psychiatrist did not want to take me off these drugs/lower my dose to help me even though I deemed myself perfectly normal and knew I did not need them. I am now 20 and compared to a few years ago. I used to feel emotions on a deep level and was a different person. I’ve been off these drugs for a atleast a year.
I believe they permanently altered my state of mind/emotions & character. I no longer have much emotions.

Invoking the element of earth will bring back your emotions.

This is an advanced technique, you have a long way to go before you can do it safely.

Start a meditation and yoga routine as soon as you can.
This would be funny, if it would not be tragic.

Invoking water is for heightening emotions, not earth. Earth would have a grounding effect and done enough, would dullen emotions.

You are on bullshit streak lately. Why don't you go out for a change.

666ix said:
how would i know if someone is vamping my energy?

So you have symptoms of tiredness and needing to sleep more than many.
Do you have thoughts and emotions that are not your own and you kind of know it but this is consistent. These connections can cause this to happen.
Do you have some person you are defensive about even thought they are bad and don't believe it when people tell you something is going on.
Do you experience entities going inside your soul. They are able to go through these connections to also feed off you or influence you.
Do you have hot flashes or feel your body heat up. This was my personal experience when drained I felt this happen as the energy they were taking was hot. There can also be cold sensations and fear as well or a combination of both.

RED DAWN said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

This is a common side effect of antipsychotics I believe. I don't think there's a proven "cure". Frankly, it may have benefitted them and it may not have. Yes it obviously has an underlying spiritual influence, but most likely the cause was what he suspected. I've never heard of an entity removing all emotions, usually it's amplifying negative ones. There's no benefit to removing emotions if they feed off of negative emotions in someway, it's counter productive.

Yeah I know but the person has been off them for a year they said. If it is related to this I don't know how to help personally. It would likely be a spiritual working if anything can help cause there are no known for sure things that "activate" emotions more so. Although Wellbutrin may or may not help here if it's an imbalance being on that for awhile. Someone said in a post one time this bought back emotions from some problem they had. I don't know I haven't had experience with this.

It's more likely to be connections to a person than an entity that removes emotions. Remove emotions and that defeats almost all enemy control things on its own or makes it easy to so that wouldn't make sense I agree.

Fanboy said:
666ix said:

Invoking the element of earth will bring back your emotions.

This is an advanced technique, you have a long way to go before you can do it safely.

Start a meditation and yoga routine as soon as you can.

This would make the problem worse as lack of water would more likely cause lack of emotions than any other thing. This further imbalances the person if this is the problem.

I am honestly not completely sure on this one which is why I am just adding a bunch of ideas.

I would consider health workings to improve health alongside with ample Hatha and Kundalini Yoga, plus upper chakra related focus with breathing exercises and mantras to counter any issues related to the consequences of using these types of drugs.

I would not consider it to be a very good approach to take another drug to counter the effects of previous ones.

Fanboy said:
In my experience, the element of water is seeing and clarity. It rules intellect and consideration. Thinking is not the same as feeling, but it is easy to mix up the two. I'm sure when you start doing the elements you'll learn that.

Once again I know earth is grounding and stable and rooting and absorbing in a deflowering kind of way. I didnt mean to write it but I can't delete it. Sorry, honest mistake :)
Water has properties as you describe, and more, including feelings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back