Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astaroth/Lilith

Jayandsam

Greetings. My question is about the identity of Lilith, compared to Astaroth. I'm wondering if they are the same Goddess as I've read much about Astaroth but nothing about Lilith. I've either read or heard that you mustn't attempt contacting Lilith out of respect, however that's the extent of it. I'm asking simply for knowledge sake as since the beginning of I've been attempting to make the connection. Anything anyone can tell me would be appreciated. Thank you
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

Jaya666 said:
Greetings. My question is about the identity of Lilith, compared to Astaroth. I'm wondering if they are the same Goddess as I've read much about Astaroth but nothing about Lilith. I've either read or heard that you mustn't attempt contacting Lilith out of respect, however that's the extent of it. I'm asking simply for knowledge sake as since the beginning of I've been attempting to make the connection. Anything anyone can tell me would be appreciated. Thank you
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE
They are not the same.
Lilith is Satan's wife, Astaroth is His daughter.

I may be wrong so you should take this lightly, and maybe someone can correct me if it's wrong, but I don't think contacting - as in talking to, or sending a prayer or telepathic message - is the same as summoning. Sometimes I try to send my admiration and appreciation to Mother Lilith. It's not a formal summoning so I have always assumed it is okay.

Thank you all for your replies. As far as mapping the past, I've read quite a bit on such as the "Lost Book of Enki" however I don't believe I've come across anything about Lady Lilith. If there is anything I might be able to read about her, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks
HAIL SATAN
HAIL LERAJIE

their is a demons page on the jos you can start there, i know most reptilian jews like to say they are the same, ive seen many annoying history documentary that try to say they are the same, but it is not the case

its kind of obvious their trying to change history sometimes
but soon the lies will be out in the open an the reptiles will
have no place to scapegoat anymore

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back