Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Health Working for a group of people

Shining Force

Hello all. hope you are doing well today.

I was wanting to do a health working for a group of family members approx 5 people who may potentially get some vaccines soon.

My question is. Can one health working be done on one group or do you have to do a separate one for each individual person?

thank you kindly.

Shining Force said:

I was wanting to do a health working for a group of family members approx 5 people who may potentially get some vaccines soon.

My question is. Can one health working be done on one group or do you have to do a separate one for each individual person?

thank you kindly.

You'd be better off doing it individually, unless you're able to apply enough energy to actually heal them all simultaneously- if that isn't the case you'll be dividing your power by 5, which likely will result in nothing observable. If you can, convince them to do a toxin cleanse asap after getting the vaccine.

Shining Force said:

thank you kindly.

Look up physical solutions and have them use those. Also, it is easier to act preventatively, rather than repair. You can use Algiz or Berkano to prevent any damage to them from the vaccine.

Yes, it works for everyone, but it takes more energy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back