Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Problem Contact SATAN ASTAROTH ! HELP ME!

Saviana666

Every time I come in contact with Astarte/Astaroth my voice gets thick and low, I can't project.
I read on Joyofsatan.org that those with low levels of bioelectricity can experience side effects.
I'm a singer I need my voice, but I also work in the area of ​​creativity, and recently
I can create only with her help. I cannot communicate directly with Satan, only
with the help of demons. I think I'm very sensitive to certain invocations, I don't know what happens.
When I contact her I feel a little tired and I have developed a certain panic of public places and
lately I was feeling a bit aggressive, and mentally and physically tired.
I explained to her what was happening, I did everything to reverse it, but the only way
was to stop contacting, just dealing with satan the effects disappeared, but she gave me
revealing dreams, creativity and intuition. I know that's not what causes it, because it's something
referring to me, many people are with her and none of this happens. I'm very sad because
I felt her as part of me. Lighting my candles just for Satan, my voice came back
It's high again, I had a tension in my neck, it's gone too, but I can't
answers and a direct connection like I have from her seems a long way off.
What do I do, do I need my creativity back, how am I going to work?

Saviana666 said:
Every time I come in contact with Astarte/Astaroth my voice gets thick and low, I can't project.
I read on Joyofsatan.org that those with low levels of bioelectricity can experience side effects.
I'm a singer I need my voice, but I also work in the area of ​​creativity, and recently
with the help of demons. I think I'm very sensitive to certain invocations, I don't know what happens.
When I contact her I feel a little tired and I have developed a certain panic of public places and
I explained to her what was happening, I did everything to reverse it, but the only way
was to stop contacting, just dealing with satan the effects disappeared, but she gave me
revealing dreams, creativity and intuition. I know that's not what causes it, because it's something
referring to me, many people are with her and none of this happens. I'm very sad because
I felt her as part of me. Lighting my candles just for Satan, my voice came back

Do you do daily aura cleaning? (Retuning curses 1&2)

So you get creative and inspired through communication with the gods, but you can't actually communicate with the Gods? How does that make sense?

Also, it is rather unlikely that you would feel tired or in any way worse than you felt before in the presence of a God.

From what I gather, you communicate verbally with the Gods, right? Why not try doing it telepathically, just with intent, focus, and your thoughts.

Saviana666 said:

You need to develop your own creativity and intuition or strengthen your body so that your throat can whitstand Astarte's energies.

Try invoking her female archetype instead? If she has an alternative sigil that summons her as Ishtar/Innana/Venus/Astarte she doesn't emit odor in female form right? Some demons have a few different sigils to work with.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back