Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mexican Tranny Shoots up School - 20 Dead - The solution is obviously Gun Control

Jack

We need to stop these Mexican crossdressing trannies from shooting up schools.
84d2b144de5c9d1f.jpeg

A teen gunman opened fire at a Texas elementary school Tuesday, killing 20 people — including 18 kids and two adults — before he was shot dead by police in one of the deadliest school slaughters in US history, officials said.

The shooter, identified as Salvador Ramos, 18, allegedly shot his grandmother before heading to Robb Elementary School in Uvalde with two assault rifles around 11:32 a.m. local time, according to officials.

The crime spree — eerily evocative of the 2012 Sandy Hook shooting that left 26 dead — took place just two days from the end of the school year and sent parents scrambling in a mad search for their children.

“This is just evil,” Rey Chapa, whose nephew attends the school that hosts 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders, told the New Yorkbu Times. “I’m afraid I’m going to know a lot of these kids that were killed.”

https://nypost.com/2022/05/24/active-shooter-reported-at-robb-elementary-school-in-texas/

U.S. President Joe Biden renewed the Democrats’ push for tighter gun control laws Tuesday night, hours after a lone gunman killed at least 19 children and two adults at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas.

“We as a nation have to ask when in God’s name are we going to stand up to the gun lobby. When in God’s name do we do what we all know in our gut needs to be done?” Biden asked in a somber address following another school massacre that evoked the pain of the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting of 2012.

The suspected shooter, identified as 18-year-old Salvador Ramos, was fatally wounded by police who responded to the attack at Robb Elementary School, according to Texas Gov. Greg Abbott.

The president, who lost a young daughter in a car accident and an adult son to cancer, told parents of the victims that losing a child is “like having a piece of your soul ripped away.”

“Tonight, I ask the nation to pray for them,” he said. Earlier in the evening, he ordered that the U.S. flag be flown at half staff at the White House and upon all public buildings and grounds.

Biden unleashed anger on the U.S. gun industry, which he blamed for years of stalled progress on gun control measures on the floor on the U.S. Congress.

Biden spoke to Abbott and offered “any and all assistance he needs” to respond to the shooting, White House communications director Kate Bedingfield said in a tweet.
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/24/biden-to-address-uvalde-texas-elementary-school-shooting.html

We have to take away all the Guns from people otherwise Crossdressing trannies are going to kill everyone. This is definitely not a FBI plot and this guy definitely wasn't on Discord.

Not a peep about it being trans on the MSM not even on Fox.

One politician had spoken about it online but was promptly shut down.

This thing was one weird mother fucker.

Would cut it's face, always wore black with combat boots and had a gun fetish.

I think this shooting stole some of the thunder from the Buffalo shooting but the MSM is doing their best to keep that one alive amidst this tragedy.

And either yesterday or today Obama tried to link this massacre with George Floyd. :roll:

Jack said:
He wasn't trans. The tranny in the pictures is not him. A degenerated person for sure, but that's not him. 4chan is the source of this rumour

I am not sure him being a transsexual is cause for concern, I would say however that his experience being bullied and poor treatment in high school has definitely had an effect (all be it a negative one). I do think that he shouldn’t have had access to those guns and as to why he killed children… well no one knows yet. I am sure there is some reason in his mind. I can probably speculate on why tho.

Events such as this only reinforce that if you have children, do your best to keep them as far away from government institutions such as public schools as possible. Not only will they fill their heads with actual garbage, the police acting as "security" will simply run away at the first sign of danger as children get massacred. Instead they will spend their time stopping any parents from going in and trying to save their child. All while this is all being paid by the taxes they take from you.

I truly don't understand people who see things like this but still trust the jew controlled governments.

Hail Satan!

Well I only see 3 solutions, without gun restriction:

1. All have to wear guns.
2. Better security guards
3. Installing a technical solution with wich taking in a gun into a school is impossibel.
In Germany in the city Winnenden, they did install such a system after the big school massacer. Everyone always has to be in there class on time or they can´t get in the classes. Doors are locked. Probably also metal detectors. Doors and walls are bulletproof. Also other security messures, every student has to go from time to time to a psychological check up.
It´s not impossibel that there can happen a school shooting again but it is much harder.

There is a reason the puppet regime of USA makes it so very expensive and time consuming to home school our children. They also highly regulate it and will even press charges on parents if the child doesn't keep up with the criteria and schoolwork which is more difficult than in public schools from what I've seen.
They do this so that they keep majority in public schools to be brainwashed, indoctrinated, etc.
Now that JWO and kike schwab are turning up the heat on the reset, they don't care to include child sacrifice in their attack on the gun rights.
Sadly they'll probably turn the burners up more on these attacks because they sense their downfall.

Mezzaluna said:
Jack said:
He wasn't trans. The tranny in the pictures is not him. A degenerated person for sure, but that's not him. 4chan is the source of this rumour
Oh thanks for clearing that up.

Already there is gun control, it just doesn't work. IF anything we need the opposite we need more guns and more freedoms to handle guns.

I mean hell the constitution is so broadly open you can own military equipment. Even buying frag grenades or possessing a nuclear device is constitutional. When 2A was made it was literally made to be as open and as a vague as possible. I agree certain people shouldn't possess it okay. But in reality the vagueness of 2A is so open and so unrestricted might as well arm everyone and call it and Oplitis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WHodJCbjtY|/\|https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WHodJCbjtY

Both videos are pretty much the same emphasis on gun control already exists, NIX already exists background checks, illegal guns already exist in record number(look at Obama's fast and furious operation a few years before leaving office), kevlar only works if your wearing a flakjacket with ceramic plates rifle rounds will just go right through you even with kevlar hell most ceramic plates hold one maybe two rounds before your pierced by it.

Sheer fact is it's like democraps don't understand gun control already exists. For example republicucks don't understand that they don't want to vote on more gun control. Sure that is okay but if they were to say vote against the National Firearms Act it would help better reducing gun restrictions.

It reminds me of a segment TP did that states if the Government puts in an effect that aggrandizes 1A freedom of speech it's not illegal it's the Government creating a stronger 1A effect thus by aggrandizing 1A it produces better results.

Same thing here most people don't realize the leftists are just as armed and crazy for 2A as the right.

Either way I would not be surprised if this is an issue that will create more overmicromanagement communism in the U.S. against Guns. IF anything what I'd like to see is an NFCSA(National Firearms Classification Standardization Act). For example a rifle with a short barrel is called an SBR(Short-Barreled Rifle) a rifle with a slightly longer barrel below about 20" or so is considered a Carbine, a pistol is this, a rifle is that, hybrids can be made a continuous milspec standardization of weapons to better improve weapons manufacturing and improve the ability for a weapon to be in the hands of civilians.

Also I view semi-auto only weapons more deadly as do others as certain segments would state 3.9-4.2x more deadly than fully automatic. But I also view it as important needing fully automatic. Imagine China invades civilians are gonna be outgunned by fully automatic weapons. Civilians need military training and military weapons to aggrandize defensive and offensive aspect. Like Militias all these articles on the MSM criticizing militias for practicing wargames is funny. 2A gives us rights for Militias like DeSantis's Militia he created you can create militias and arm them and use them as sort of policing units.

I would love to see future gun manufacturers manufacture an Armalite-Platform weapon with semi-(1-shot), 2-Round burst, and Fully automatic. I think every rifle that fires multiple shots should 1-R, 2-R, and FA firing capacity.

The only way to solve this situation is to completely ignore it. Shit is gonna happen as TP said it's a shame but taking away the rights of everyone for one lunatic is lunatic.

Sheer fact is if anything we need less restrictions, any restrictions are on criminals and mentally ill. Which rarely works cause criminals and mentally ill people can already easily get guns under the table.

Other than that without inasmuch violating 2A and the historicity of the Constitution. Restricting = never gonna work. IF anything I bet when the enemy was conducting the scamdemic/plandemic for coofy and now the future plandemics like moxpox. they never thought people would be so eager to get jabbed. My body, my rules what happened to that huff and puff attitude. What happened to the masses coming in with mass weapons armed going "2A up the ass if we get jabbed".

IF anything it shows people are cucked and need MORE weapons training, tactics, offensive and defensive capacities.

And as TP said which is a common argument of the left. We need to ban anything past 10 as that is an assault magazine. WTF is an assault magazine? 30-Round Mag is considered Standard capacity. Hell even 60 Mag, 70-100 drum is considered addendum to standard it's not even considered assault by any capacity. Hell even an M249 5.56 250-R box magazine is considered standard for the weapon for firing support.

These people are just gonna bitch and moan "Do something about it". Then forget about it rile up and create issues for nothing. Most people don't study weapons or aren't around weapons. I've never held a gun in my life but I love guns and have spent decades of my life thinking about weapons I intuit weapons. Sheer fact is when I sit down and study it's the Nugenix Brazel meme "That's just adding more fuel to the fire". When I study guns or weapons it's just adding to my intuition and making me go my intuitive thoughts have been correct.

If anything it's 2A or 2A. Anything else is going to cause issues. There are SO many guns around it's nigh impossible to take them away it's like the greys and reptilians they can't conceivably go to every single square inch of Earth to impose their communism they have to use their trick kosher species to manipulate reality for them.

2A or 2A, that is the only A.

Fuchs said:

3. Installing a technical solution with wich taking in a gun into a school is impossibel.
In Germany in the city Winnenden, they did install such a system after the big school massacer. Everyone always has to be in there class on time or they can´t get in the classes. Doors are locked. Probably also metal detectors. Doors and walls are bulletproof. Also other security messures, every student has to go from time to time to a psychological check up.
It´s not impossibel that there can happen a school shooting again but it is much harder.
3 is probably the best solution.

I noticed that it happened the same day as George Floyd's death. Is this just a coincidence?
The Buffalo shooting happened a few days ago, too. I mean I know it is just a jewish shit to take guns away, but why these specific dates?
Also on 22.05.2017 there has been a mudslim attack at a concert and 23 people died. But maybe I'm projecting with this one.

Pumpkin671 said:
Fuchs said:

I agree, but it can be missused to lock people in, if they see fit (smart houses like in china).

Fuchs said:
Pumpkin671 said:
Fuchs said:

I agree, but it can be missused to lock people in, if they see fit (smart houses like in china).
It is a definitely a tight rope to walk on, and depending on how it is all run, it could be used for other purposes besides its sole purpose to prevent a mass shooting. Lots of power in the hands of someone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back