Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

OLANZAPINE

blackwizard

the story begin when my family sayed to me that i should go to the Psychiatric clinic
so i go and the doctor act like i have some kind of schizophrenia and The doctor prescribed me medicine OLANZAPINE i took it for 40 days
now the thing that the doctor can't understand that i am SS and i do the FRTR and i am such a target for the enemy
i know for sure that i am under attack because with out our gods help i must be dead now
i am totally fine i don't think that i have any problems or schizophrenia
i just was and still under enemy attacks
i srop taking OLANZAPINE
please take your time and feel free to share your opinion with me

It's fucking poison, throw it in the trash bin. Actually, be resposible and take the them to the pharmacy for proper disposal.

blackwizard said:
the story begin when my family sayed to me that i should go to the Psychiatric clinic
so i go and the doctor act like i have some kind of schizophrenia and The doctor prescribed me medicine OLANZAPINE i took it for 40 days
now the thing that the doctor can't understand that i am SS and i do the FRTR and i am such a target for the enemy
i know for sure that i am under attack because with out our gods help i must be dead now
i srop taking OLANZAPINE

Careful with this one as it mixes the benzo receptors and action with dopamine receptors and things normal Antipsychotics do. I personally think this particular one is a bitch. If you just stop it could be dangerous. Obviously your not going to likely get a doctor who prescribes this kind of stuff (one with a big nose) to tell you it's ok to get off it and help you most likely.

So you may have to cut down on your own you can look up how this is done online. That is unless you want to spend a month or more really sick and detached from reality.

Be sure you don't need something before going off everything. If not and your able to function fine your good. But if so look into something a little less dangerous.

slyscorpion said:
blackwizard said:
i srop taking OLANZAPINE

Careful with this one as it mixes the benzo receptors and action with dopamine receptors and things normal Antipsychotics do. I personally think this particular one is a bitch. If you just stop it could be dangerous. Obviously your not going to likely get a doctor who prescribes this kind of stuff (one with a big nose) to tell you it's ok to get off it and help you most likely.

So you may have to cut down on your own you can look up how this is done online. That is unless you want to spend a month or more really sick and detached from reality.

Be sure you don't need something before going off everything. If not and your able to function fine your good. But if so look into something a little less dangerous.
i cut it on my own and yeah its fine

slyscorpion said:
Careful with this one as it mixes the benzo receptors and action with dopamine receptors and things normal Antipsychotics do.
If I recall correctly Olanzapine mainly acts on dopamine and serotonine reseptors and has no gaba activity whatsoever. Any sedative effects this substance has are related to inhibiting the secretion of dopamine and serotonine. Actually I do not recall any antipsychotic drugs to have any mechanism of action related to gaba receptors.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Careful with this one as it mixes the benzo receptors and action with dopamine receptors and things normal Antipsychotics do.
If I recall correctly Olanzapine mainly acts on dopamine and serotonine reseptors and has no gaba activity whatsoever. Any sedative effects this substance has are related to inhibiting the secretion of dopamine and serotonine. Actually I do not recall any antipsychotic drugs to have any mechanism of action related to gaba receptors.

Your wrong on this I both used to have this prescribed to me and knew someone who is on it (not sure if they still take this or not) I don't take any of these things anymore though.

Screenshot-20220526-160243.png

I was even told by a doctor it interacts with those receptors.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

Your wrong on this I both used to have this prescribed to me and knew someone who is on it (not sure if they still take this or not) I don't take any of these things anymore though.

Screenshot-20220526-160243.png

The correct thing here is not a regular benzo or full action but still this makes it way harder than most things to withdrawal from.

slyscorpion said:
That is a actually a benzodiazepine compound . Quite interesting since it is "two in one", including an antipsychotic compound. I am not trying to be cheeky with you here. I simply had antipsychotics in mind.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
That is a actually a benzodiazepine compound . Quite interesting since it is "two in one", including an antipsychotic compound. I am not trying to be cheeky with you here. I simply had antipsychotics in mind.

Ok understood. The thing is both these kinds of things can be kind of dangerous. Mixing them together I think is worse that is why I bought it up. I remember I had to read through some paper and listen to someone talk about this when I was in the hospital sign something (how boring but I do remember a little about what they said that's why I bought this up) that was at least 8 years ago. Long story I don't really want to go all the way into right now.

slyscorpion said:
Ok understood. The thing is both these kinds of things can be kind of dangerous. Mixing them together I think is worse that is why I bought it up. I remember I had to read through some paper and listen to someone talk about this when I was in the hospital sign something (how boring but I do remember a little about what they said that's why I bought this up) that was at least 8 years ago. Long story I don't really want to go all the way into right now.
Yes, the one you linked is hardcore sedative for very acute treatment. Any dosage above normal so called therapeutic range would have severe adverse effects on body, not that therapeutic dosages would not be hard as well. Long term "treatment" can effectively constitute a chemical lobotomy with these kinds of drugs.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Yes, the one you linked is hardcore sedative for very acute treatment. Any dosage above normal so called therapeutic range would have severe adverse effects on body, not that therapeutic dosages would not be hard as well. Long term "treatment" can effectively constitute a chemical lobotomy with these kinds of drugs.

Ok this is true but before you get the OP paranoid and scared that some permanent damage is happening or happened about this this is all fixable mostly unless someone has been on it long enough to cause major health problems or actual physical damage to the brain. I would think that would take many years. It will take some healing workings though.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

Ok this is true but before you get the OP paranoid and scared that some permanent damage is happening or happened about this this is all fixable mostly unless someone has been on it long enough to cause major health problems or actual physical damage to the brain. I would think that would take many years. It will take some healing workings though.

I was on these types of drugs for several years myself. Aside from the effects when I was taking them it kind of goes away on its own after a bit. This has been my experience personally. But any holes put in the aura or damage to chakras or any of that will need to be healed like anyone would heal these things from any other cause. Same kind of meditations.

Also as Naked Pluto pointed out it's possible to eliminate any of this damage happening while still on medications or find a way around that. He will have to share if he wants I don't know those methods..

blackwizard said:
i srop taking OLANZAPINE

Do you do after FRTR returning curses 1&2?
Also do you do daily AOP?(Aura of protection)

slyscorpion said:
Nothing serious would happen in such a short period of time that he used it. Dosage was probably moderate as well.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Nothing serious would happen in such a short period of time that he used it. Dosage was probably moderate as well.

Understood I think the same thing but the words you used "Chemical Lobotomy" sounds pretty scary. That's why I said that.

Fuchs said:
blackwizard said:
i srop taking OLANZAPINE

no i just do FRTR and yeah i do AOP everyday

i am taking convulex,anxiar,olanzapine,serlift and nitrazepam since 2016.i told my psychiatrist several times to try to gradually shrink my treatment until i don't need it anymore,but he doesn't listen.on the other hand,if i stop it myself,i can't sleep,lose appetite and get depressed.is there any way to get rid of it?also,i don't quite know much about these medicines,so i also need some counter-arguments for them next time i go to meet him.anyone who has better research can help

satanama666 said:
i am taking convulex,anxiar,olanzapine,serlift and nitrazepam since 2016.i told my psychiatrist several times to try to gradually shrink my treatment until i don't need it anymore,but he doesn't listen.on the other hand,if i stop it myself,i can't sleep,lose appetite and get depressed.is there any way to get rid of it?also,i don't quite know much about these medicines,so i also need some counter-arguments for them next time i go to meet him.anyone who has better research can help

Why don't you simply try talking to a different doctor? Everyone has the right to a second opinion, everyone has the right to disagree with their doctor and consult someone else.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=359213 time=1653737802 user_id=57]
satanama666 said:

Why don't you simply try talking to a different doctor? Everyone has the right to a second opinion, everyone has the right to disagree with their doctor and consult someone else.
i'm being told they don't change each other's treatment because of the risk it might be worse,as the new doctor might not know the patient as well as the old one.and the worst part,mine is already very old and,if he dies,they might try this pathetic excuse to keep me all my life on it.

blackwizard said:
Fuchs said:
blackwizard said:
i srop taking OLANZAPINE

Always do afterwards (FRTR) returning curses, otherwise all the bad energy sticks to you, causes you problems also a clean chakra is more powerfull then a dirty one.

Lydia [JG said:
satanama666 said:

Most doctors are part of a bonus program from the pharmacy, if they give enouth patients over a set time a "medicine" they get bonuses like a free tv or are invited to conferences
incuding free meals or similar things.

Some doctors, as long they can justify the bonus program "medicine" somehow, without permitting a crime, they will continue to prescribe it. Not considering or blatantly ignoring the long term side effects off the drugs to the patient.

In my opinion a good mecine should not have any side effects, if taken until the problem is cured, that´s the reason I did write it inbetween quotes marks.

satanama666 said:
Lydia [JG said:
satanama666 said:

i'm being told they don't change each other's treatment because of the risk it might be worse,as the new doctor might not know the patient as well as the old one.and the worst part,mine is already very old and,if he dies,they might try this pathetic excuse to keep me all my life on it.

One crow does not peck out the eye of another crow.

Because alternative health praticer are not allowed (at least in my country) to treat either psychologial problems or std (sexual transmitted diseases). You have to decide for your own, to decrease very slowly the amount of drugs you take. If I were you I would decrease all at the same time in the same amount, so the mix of drugs you take is the same but only a smaler amount. Like you take a knife and cut smal parts of the pills off (every pill the same amount). Like decreasing every week 1% off the total drug supply to your body.This would mean in routhly 2 jears you are drug free ( 1 jear = 52 weeks).

You can buy a Kitchen scale, with it you can weight the weight of the pills before cutting off and after, so you know if you did cut off the right amount.

Fuchs said:
Lydia [JG said:
satanama666 said:

Most doctors are part of a bonus program from the pharmacy, if they give enouth patients over a set time a "medicine" they get bonuses like a free tv or are invited to conferences
incuding free meals or similar things.

Some doctors, as long they can justify the bonus program "medicine" somehow, without permitting a crime, they will continue to prescribe it. Not considering or blatantly ignoring the long term side effects off the drugs to the patient.

In my opinion a good mecine should not have any side effects, if taken until the problem is cured, that´s the reason I did write it inbetween quotes marks.

I was also told during medicine study, swearing the hipocratic oath was made optional, so the students who do not care, don´t have to do it or the ones who know they only will be servants off the jew drug pharmacy, for maximum profit/boni.

Fuchs said:
blackwizard said:
Fuchs said:

Always do afterwards (FRTR) returning curses, otherwise all the bad energy sticks to you, causes you problems also a clean chakra is more powerfull then a dirty one.

please provide me with a link

blackwizard said:
Fuchs said:
blackwizard said:

please provide me with a link

Here you go;

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Remember next time, you can use the search function on the Joy of Satan website to find what you are looking for.

The search function is very accurate, and finds things very well even if you only give a partial query to what you need.

Hail Satan!

satanama666 said:
try to quit by your self
for example if you take 2 pills each day
take pill and a half for 1 week
then just 1 pill next week
then just a half then quit forever

Fanboy said:
satanama666 said:

Convulex treats epilepsy, anxiar treats insomnia, olanzapine treats bipolar manic depression. Serlift treats obsessive compulsive repeating thoughts. Nitrazepam is a sedative to treat crippling insomnia

Nitrazipam is not to be prescribed for longer than 4 weeks at most. The recommended prescription it says here is 4-8 days.

And serlift is not to be prescribed alone because it takes your thoughts away and makes the patient suicidal.

If I were In your situation I would wean myself off the pills, Maxine says one could use a needle and poke a hole in the capsule or pill and drain out a few grains of medication each day, and by next year you should be at less than half the dose.

You should do a formal ritual to father and ask him to help you to achieve your treatment goals and to find health and stability and safety in life.

You have to take control of your own care or those greedy pharmacologists will keep you addicted to their pills until the end. Try and get yourself into a safe environment, if you have any trustworthy family, like a brother or sister, auntie, grandmother, or your mom you should talk with them.

The counter argument is that if your doctor doesn't do what's in your best interest then you will take your business elsewhere. Don't bow down to him, he works for you.

https://youtube.com/c/MadiASMR

Try listening to this with the nightlight option on your laptop or pc and headphones over a hooded. Try opening the windows, or closing them or maybe get a fan and let it blow at night. Crank up the heater if you're too cold. Just do whatever you can to get cozy. You can beat insomnia. Q

I used to also go for runs or workout if I couldn't sleep at night. If you live in a nice neighborhood the streets are usually empty between 1 and 4 pm.
Plenty of time to get a nice long run in. Long distance running gives you what's called runners high.

It feels like a brain orgasm and you feel light like air and all the bad thoughts go away for like 2 days. Martial arts is great too. If you have a dog you can sleep together at night, that used to help me aswell.

Getting lots of exercise and meditation and yoga will help you feel good and sleep. Please try your best.

This is that same weird stuff some other person promoted who was found out to be a Jew. I am watching and aware of you btw. I do not know anything about this particular belief or practice but I know I can't trust it with who is promoting it.

If you got everything else wrong just about how can I be sure this is right. I am thinking I don't even need to look up any of this stuff to know something is wrong with the ideas promoted.

slyscorpion said:
Fanboy said:
satanama666 said:

Convulex treats epilepsy, anxiar treats insomnia, olanzapine treats bipolar manic depression. Serlift treats obsessive compulsive repeating thoughts. Nitrazepam is a sedative to treat crippling insomnia

Nitrazipam is not to be prescribed for longer than 4 weeks at most. The recommended prescription it says here is 4-8 days.

And serlift is not to be prescribed alone because it takes your thoughts away and makes the patient suicidal.

If I were In your situation I would wean myself off the pills, Maxine says one could use a needle and poke a hole in the capsule or pill and drain out a few grains of medication each day, and by next year you should be at less than half the dose.

You should do a formal ritual to father and ask him to help you to achieve your treatment goals and to find health and stability and safety in life.

You have to take control of your own care or those greedy pharmacologists will keep you addicted to their pills until the end. Try and get yourself into a safe environment, if you have any trustworthy family, like a brother or sister, auntie, grandmother, or your mom you should talk with them.

The counter argument is that if your doctor doesn't do what's in your best interest then you will take your business elsewhere. Don't bow down to him, he works for you.

https://youtube.com/c/MadiASMR

Try listening to this with the nightlight option on your laptop or pc and headphones over a hooded. Try opening the windows, or closing them or maybe get a fan and let it blow at night. Crank up the heater if you're too cold. Just do whatever you can to get cozy. You can beat insomnia. Q

I used to also go for runs or workout if I couldn't sleep at night. If you live in a nice neighborhood the streets are usually empty between 1 and 4 pm.
Plenty of time to get a nice long run in. Long distance running gives you what's called runners high.

It feels like a brain orgasm and you feel light like air and all the bad thoughts go away for like 2 days. Martial arts is great too. If you have a dog you can sleep together at night, that used to help me aswell.

Getting lots of exercise and meditation and yoga will help you feel good and sleep. Please try your best.

This is that same weird stuff some other person promoted who was found out to be a Jew. I am watching and aware of you btw. I do not know anything about this particular belief or practice but I know I can't trust it with who is promoting it.

If you got everything else wrong just about how can I be sure this is right. I am thinking I don't even need to look up any of this stuff to know something is wrong with the ideas promoted.

what weird stuff some other person promoted

blackwizard said:
slyscorpion said:
ASMR whatever that is.

still don't get it

Look back over this person's posts in search history under his profile especially the recent ones. Me and other people have called him out on quite a bit of stuff. I would not trust something he is promoting for sure. Some of these practices dealing with Reki energy and all that connect to enemy energy.

I am just making people aware of this. I honestly am not sure about the channel on youtube he linked too I never checked it out. Someone else in a post awhile ago advertised something really strange dealing with that and some people thought it was enemy stuff.

Fanboy said:
slyscorpion said:
Fanboy said:

Curse you, you arachnid asshole

You have foiled my kike plans yet again.

I'll be back and next time I'll bring a meaner, nastier and more evil jewish ideas for you to choke on.

Prepare yourself to become part of the rabbi borg mind control matrix.

You might have saved these foolish goyim this time but one day I'll be back and you shall face your doom!!!

You can try but of course not. If I don't catch it someone will. Your race all thinks writes and talks in such similar ways being a borg once people are aware of what those ways are it's hard to hide. You also don't have the creative principal in your souls to try to come across too differently you would need to pretend to be some gentile which is hard for you.

So your plans will be foiled next time too.

Fanboy said:
slyscorpion said:
Fanboy said:

Curse you, you arachnid asshole

You have foiled my kike plans yet again.

I'll be back and next time I'll bring a meaner, nastier and more evil jewish ideas for you to choke on.

Prepare yourself to become part of the rabbi borg mind control matrix.

You might have saved these foolish goyim this time but one day I'll be back and you shall face your doom!!!

Have you connected to the shitkina yet? Tell your mothership our cannons will be ready when that bug eyed bitch flies by...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back