Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Surya vs suryaye?

CaspianTheDreamer

What is the difference and purpose? Both mantra-wise and name-wise. I have read somewhere Surya is Azazel.

𝖨 π–Ίπ—…π—Œπ—ˆ 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—π—ˆ π–Ίπ—Œπ—„ π—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 π—π—ˆ 'π–²π—Žπ—‹π—’π–Ί/π–²π—Žπ—‹π—’π–Ίπ–Ύ'.

- π–¨π—Œ 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 'π–²π—Žπ—‹π—’π–Ί' 𝖺𝗇𝖽 'π–²π—Žπ—‹π—’π–Ίπ–Ύ' ?

𝖨 π—Žπ—Œπ–Ύ 'π–²π—Žπ—‹π—’π–Ίπ–Ύ' 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖺 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ π– π—Žπ—‹π–Ί 𝖼𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 π—‚π—Œ π—†π—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ π—‰π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—‹π–Ώπ—Žπ—… 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 π—π—π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—π—ˆ? 𝖠𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 π—Žπ—Œπ–Ύπ–½ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 π—‰π—Žπ—‹π—‰π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύ ?

𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž

CaspianTheDreamer said:
What is the difference and purpose? Both mantra-wise and name-wise. I have read somewhere Surya is Azazel.

Surya and suryae both are sun mantras.

Surya being the normal vibration and suryae used in planetary square as in AUM SURYAE.

AUM SURYAE can serve all purpose of surya but i dont believe same can be said for surya.

DarkShadow said:
𝖨 π–Ίπ—…π—Œπ—ˆ 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—π—ˆ π–Ίπ—Œπ—„ π—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 π—π—ˆ 'π–²π—Žπ—‹π—’π–Ί/π–²π—Žπ—‹π—’π–Ίπ–Ύ'.

- π–¨π—Œ 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 'π–²π—Žπ—‹π—’π–Ί' 𝖺𝗇𝖽 'π–²π—Žπ—‹π—’π–Ίπ–Ύ' ?

𝖨 π—Žπ—Œπ–Ύ 'π–²π—Žπ—‹π—’π–Ίπ–Ύ' 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖺 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ π– π—Žπ—‹π–Ί 𝖼𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 π—‚π—Œ π—†π—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ π—‰π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—‹π–Ώπ—Žπ—… 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 π—π—π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—π—ˆ? 𝖠𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 π—Žπ—Œπ–Ύπ–½ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 π—‰π—Žπ—‹π—‰π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύ ?

𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž

Try both and find out which one is more effective, feels more stronger and fills energies to your limit faster.

Demonic said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Surya and suryae both are sun mantras.

Surya being the normal vibration and suryae used in planetary square as in AUM SURYAE.

AUM SURYAE can serve all purpose of surya but i dont believe same can be said for surya.

DarkShadow said:

𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž

Try both and find out which one is more effective, feels more stronger and fills energies to your limit faster.

Thank youπŸ–€πŸ’™β™₯️

The extended version of bija mantras are more powerful when working to empower the chakras. This is from experience and experimentation.
Base Chakra: SHANISWARA, vibrated as SH-AH-NEE-SS-VAH-RR-AH
Sacral Chakra: BHAUMAYA, vibrated as BB-AHH-UUU-MM-AH-YAH
Solar Plexus '666' Chakra: SURYAE, vibrated as SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY
Heart Chakra: SHUKRAYA, vibrated as SHH-UUU-KKK-RR-AH-YAH
Throat Chakra: BUDHAAYA, vibrated as BUU-DD-HAH-AH-YAH
Sixth Chakra: CHANDRAMASE, vibrated as CH-AH-NN-D-RR-AH-MM-AHSAY
Seventh Chakra: GURUAVE, vibrated as GG-UUU-RR-UUU- AH-VAY

Tuning the chakras:
https://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

For a formal working, like attracting money or love, you can use the extended versions of the planetary bija mantra.
Eg:
Aum SURYAYE Namah
Aum SHUKRAYA Namah

A great many people overlook what HPs Maxine said regarding planetary squares and their mantras after raising your energies:
Vibrating the word alone SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY, nine times, or a multiple of nine is effective. You do not need to vibrate all of the Sun mantra given in the squares. Following this, you may want to state an affirmation, directing the energy into a specific goal, several times.

Source:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RAUM_Meditation.html

CaspianTheDreamer said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back