Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I use perfume instead of incense when summon Demons?

Crystal Lake

I've tried using incense before. When the incense burns, it gives off smoke and makes me feel uncomfortable. Can I use incense that doesn't need to burn or use perfume?

I want to summon a demon in a few weeks, because I need some help to reconcile with a ss friend. I have always been bad at dealing with interpersonal relationships. I have no friends and can't maintain them. I felt sorry for my friend because of what I had said and what I had indirectly caused. I hope he can understand me if he reads this topic.

Crystal Lake said:
I've tried using incense before. When the incense burns, it gives off smoke and makes me feel uncomfortable. Can I use incense that doesn't need to burn or use perfume?

I want to summon a demon in a few weeks, because I need some help to reconcile with a ss friend. I have always been bad at dealing with interpersonal relationships. I have no friends and can't maintain them. I felt sorry for my friend because of what I had said and what I had indirectly caused. I hope he can understand me if he reads this topic.

Yes you can. Perfume and incense are used for setting the mood when transacting with a god. It is comparable to us humans giving snacks during a conversations or meetings.

Crystal Lake said:

Before you use perfume, don’t use incense or perfume at all.

I don’t know why, but this feels horribly wrong to me.

NinRick said:
Crystal Lake said:

A person could use oil diffuser with the scents of the insense they normally would use. That's better than perfume. I don't think that is a huge amount different than insense in my mind other than no smoke.

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:
Crystal Lake said:

A person could use oil diffuser with the scents of the insense they normally would use. That's better than perfume. I don't think that is a huge amount different than insense in my mind other than no smoke.

I would hesitate on perfume too cause what if the God doesn't like that particular one it's really hard to know.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:

I would hesitate on perfume too cause what if the God doesn't like that particular one it's really hard to know.

In some countrys the producers off perfume are allowed to mix in chemicals which are forbidden in cleaning products/chemicals (toxity). Because off loopholes in the law. Short to longterm use, can have bad influence on your health. Like skin rashes.

Mostly you only pay for the brand and packaging, the perfume ingredients are cheap.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:

You can not compare perfume to high quality incense, HPS Maxine told us to use high quality incense only.
Incense also has a very different effect then perfume.

Crystal Lake said:

I don't believe the incense or perfume really matters. I don't think a demon will want to be summoned for a matter like this. At the same time, this sounds related to your karma (like if your Mercury is poorly aspected). That does not mean Satan or the Gods won't guide you, but they may not want to be summoned if that makes sense.

We are currently undergoing a Mercury retrograde period, which will potentially hurt friendships and communications. Yet, you should try to send your friend a written message apologizing for what happened. Usually, this would be enough to fix any minor issues.

Besides your astrology chart, our world is becoming increasingly more antisocial. Therefore, you cannot blame yourself entirely for having few friends.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=358876 time=1653677130 user_id=21286]
Crystal Lake said:

I don't believe the incense or perfume really matters. I don't think a demon will want to be summoned for a matter like this. At the same time, this sounds related to your karma (like if your Mercury is poorly aspected). That does not mean Satan or the Gods won't guide you, but they may not want to be summoned if that makes sense.

We are currently undergoing a Mercury retrograde period, which will potentially hurt friendships and communications. Yet, you should try to send your friend a written message apologizing for what happened. Usually, this would be enough to fix any minor issues.

Besides your astrology chart, our world is becoming increasingly more antisocial. Therefore, you cannot blame yourself entirely for having few friends.
I don't even think that candles matter too. Let's say you live somewhere and you can't get this items, as long as you have a piece of paper with the sigil and do the rest of the ritual it will be fine.

Even if someone astral senses are not open enough and you don't know if the Demon is there one can still ask for what they want and say what they will give in return. I'm sure it will work, the Gods are highly psychics.

They should be summoned for very serious things in my opinion, like something it's very difficult for you to do without their help.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Crystal Lake said:

A Demon will always listen and be welcoming of any kind of problems SS wishes to communicate. It matters a lot, even if it is extremely simple, for SS to make contact with our Demons. It is not about the matter itself, but the connection and gathering towards our Gods that matters enormously, which in itself helps a lot regardless of any response or help received.

He might receive knowledge on this aspect of life, or clarity, whatever. All Gods are very happy for SS to contact them.

NakedPluto said:
A Demon will always listen and be welcoming of any kind of problems SS wishes to communicate. It matters a lot, even if it is extremely simple, for SS to make contact with our Demons. It is not about the matter itself, but the connection and gathering towards our Gods that matters enormously, which in itself helps a lot regardless of any response or help received.

He might receive knowledge on this aspect of life, or clarity, whatever. All Gods are very happy for SS to contact them.

Thank you for clarifying. I should not have made it sound like they may be mad in any way. However, I was under the impression that they may not always appear as summoned. Actually, I did not want the person to attribute a lack of appearance from the summoning as a sign that they were being ignored.

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

You can not compare perfume to high quality incense, HPS Maxine told us to use high quality incense only.
Incense also has a very different effect then perfume.

Yes I know sometimes perfumes also have a very bad vibration and honestly don't smell good or have toxic things in them.

Good quality insense is much better and doesn't even compare I agree.

Incense and perfume both are unnecessary. All kinds of props are not needed. The only thing that is needed is yourself, your soul, and your mind. The gods know that your intentions are good, and this is the important thing.

Blitzkreig [JG said:

Did you mean asocial in this context? Just checking. Antisocial could potentially fit too, but I'm thinking that you were possibly leaning towards asocial with your intended meaning here.

jrvan said:
Did you mean asocial in this context? Just checking. Antisocial could potentially fit too, but I'm thinking that you were possibly leaning towards asocial with your intended meaning here.

Yes, you could call it that. Personally, I view asocial as harmful, that is why I said antisocial. Also, other platforms like social media may appear prosocial on the surface, but in reality cause antisocial problems.

Use as high a quality perfume as you can, just like you would incense. You could also use essential oils as they have natural properties like incense as well. It is all about stimulating your spiritual senses and making intentional offerings to the Gods. Make use with what you got.

Crystal Lake said:

Just about any incense has an essential oil, so you can substitute the smoke by soaking a cotton ball or two with your chosen oil... or you can use an essential oil diffuser that will mix the oil/fragrance with water vapor, giving you a smoke-like misty effect similar to incense smoke.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back