Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The placement and use of thoughtforms and constructs

Satanisttryinghard

There's an old saying that says where the mind goes energy flows. I guess this is true? In other words, if I wanted, which I do, to place a thought form or a construct inside of some building or location to do various things to the environment could I simply visualize it in my mind being there at that location or do I have to be physically at the location in order to send out and form and create etc and program energy that I want to to do whatever it is? It's my workspace I'd like to create a construct that makes everybody behave and stop gossiping. Can I do this from home or do I have to look at the location where I want to be while I'm at work?

Satanisttryinghard said:
There's an old saying that says where the mind goes energy flows. I guess this is true? In other words, if I wanted, which I do, to place a thought form or a construct inside of some building or location to do various things to the environment could I simply visualize it in my mind being there at that location or do I have to be physically at the location in order to send out and form and create etc and program energy that I want to to do whatever it is? It's my workspace I'd like to create a construct that makes everybody behave and stop gossiping. Can I do this from home or do I have to look at the location where I want to be while I'm at work?
You can do it at home just imagine the thoughtform placed at your office in the spot where you would like.

Satanisttryinghard said:

Maybe it would be easier to visualize it acting if you were in such a location, but that is by no means an actual requirement for the energy to work. There are many other common workings that act out in places you are not present. Sometimes, it is even better not to focus too hard on a specific place or mechanism.

Rather, focus on the end goal itself, plus any parameters. For example, your end goal is that the office is behaving, and one parameter would be in a positive way for you, or a positive way for the business.

Lastly, you don't necessarily need a thought-form for this. You can do this with "normal" energy alone. For example, Isa can block gossip. Ehwaz can foster good group communications and relationships. Fehu can increase the prosperity of your coworkers. Nauthiz can increase discipline.

There are many ways to go about this, just make sure this is a worthwhile use of your time and energy. If you are only focused on protecting yourself (from gossip or whatever), then change the affirmation accordingly. No need to try to focus on the entire office, in this case, just focus on yourself being free from gossip or slander.

of course! The runes! And I've studied and meditated upon and used every single one of those! I forgot about them! Thanks Hail Satan and have a great week!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back