Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

14 students, 1 teacher dead after shooting at Texas elementary school

of the true light

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/texas-elementary-school-reports-active-174500312.html

Give us your guns you dirty white supremacists!

Oh wait, shooter was Hispanic.

Still though...give us your guns!

It's the guns that are the problem and not what we have done to society oyyy veeyyy!

of the true light said:
Update: 18 children, 3 adults.

I was thinking it's really sad that they go after children for all this stuff. Doesn't really matter to me if anyone here is white or Hispanic or any of the other nonsense they try to spit to divide us in the news.

The Jews need to be exposed in all this. It really could be though Algol all these shootings and agressive stuff with the Eclipse (it can still be felt but just barley) but you can bet the Jews will use this for propaganda for various purposes such as your right taking away guns.

To add to this Mars was starting to hit the Aries point today in Aries it's felt a little before that. Also Jupiter and the moon in Aries too.

Last time Mars hit the Aries point there was a huge fight in my apartment complex with people throwing and breaking stuff.

Venus is in Aries.

So yeah more agressive energies recently.

Either this is the Jews or all this agressive energy.

slyscorpion said:
of the true light said:
Update: 18 children, 3 adults.

I was thinking it's really sad that they go after children for all this stuff. Doesn't really matter to me if anyone here is white or Hispanic or any of the other nonsense they try to spit to divide us in the news.

The Jews need to be exposed in all this. It really could be though Algol all these shootings and agressive stuff with the Eclipse (it can still be felt but just barley) but you can bet the Jews will use this for propaganda for various purposes such as your right taking away guns.

To add to this Mars was starting to hit the Aries point today in Aries it's felt a little before that. Also Jupiter and the moon in Aries too.

Last time Mars hit the Aries point there was a huge fight in my apartment complex with people throwing and breaking stuff.

Venus is in Aries.

So yeah more agressive energies recently.

Either this is the Jews or all this agressive energy.

This time around though I have not witnessed anyone or anything more agressive. Its pretty calm around where I live right now surprising considering the placements.

All I can say is defend your children, the reptiles probably have more like it planed,muh gun control is something the useful idiot NPCs want badly,

of the true light said:
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/texas-elementary-school-reports-active-174500312.html

Give us your guns you dirty white supremacists!

Oh wait, shooter was Hispanic.

Still though...give us your guns!

It's the guns that are the problem and not what we have done to society oyyy veeyyy!

I wish for those that caused this to rot in eternal darkness. Total oblivion.

I wish for each of those children to be given a new and beautiful chance at a long life.

For the first time in history, our planet is seeing a global decline in population. This should also concern everyone.

It's sick and unfortunate. More things like this may be brought to light at the same time.

It's going to be impossible for the world to turn away from. Whatever the legal results and changes may be, as a whole we will have to push this to be the best results possible.

It's always been the majorities and my own dream to see every child abuser in existence to be brought to their total annihilation though.

Epstein was just the start. And to be quite honest, he probably did kill himself to keep his sickness in the dark.
But the movement this created worked against him on every level and caused a ripple of awareness.

i have no doubt it was human offerings at this point,the police out right tased an prevented the parents from going in an saving anyone,an immediately when it happened the reptilian jews are dancing on the graves of victims, by out right try pushing for gun control,i also heard a .....rumor..... a governor told police to stand down an do nothing,meanwhile, the reptilian jews an useful idiot npcs are saying how many children must die till we have gun control,.....translation.... how many of the same incidents will they have to orchestrate till the goyims give ups their guns,anyway it may be an effect of the RTRs,but most people don't believe the reptilian jewish media, an its opening their eyes,the police aren't their to protect the people anymore,you have blood thirsty jews willing to do anything to leave you defenseless,don't let it happen

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back