Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meanings of number 68

Ansuz.Oss

Brothers and Sisters!

I have been seeing this number over and over every day for weeks now. And I am struggling to get more insights into its interpretation.

I have read Cobra's sermon on numbers 6 and 7 and already for number 6 I have some more insight.

Could you help me get as much information as possible?

Thank you all.

Ansuz.Oss said:
Brothers and Sisters!

I have been seeing this number over and over every day for weeks now. And I am struggling to get more insights into its interpretation.

I have read Cobra's sermon on numbers 6 and 7 and already for number 6 I have some more insight.

Could you help me get as much information as possible?

Thank you all.

68 = 60 + 8 = (6+10) +8 = cross sum 14 = 10 + 4 = cross sum = 5

We have the numbers: 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 (= 1+0).

6 or 60 is in the lower frequency rather "negative", slavery much work as far as I remember.

8 is permanent a "positive" number.

10 (1) is a material number helps to connect the spiritual to the material realm. 10 is just the increased number 1.

5 is the elements for instance rather neutral number as far as I know.

4 is a "positive" number related to Satan.

As far as I know/understand there are no negative or positive numbers, it depends on ones energy level / high frequency = high energy you get the positve aspect off the number. Also other planetary influences do matter, etc. Depending on the number it is harder or easyer to get a positive effect.

One could say (planetary influences not considered)

Sufficient Energy for the number/Positive effect <= Number => Negative effect/Not sufficient energy for the number.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back