Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do you know/remember your souls name?

SyrArisMarsMartin

Depending on how old your soul is, your soul has his original name,
in contrast to the name they gave you in this lifetime or other lifetimes.
I remembered my souls original name in a kind of near death (attack) and epiphany (spiritual) experience.
"Luckily" my souls name and the name of my current lifetime are complementary to each other and similar ;)
What about you? What is the opinion of dedicated members for this subject?
Hail Satan, fuck my/our enemies.

No I do not. I do know some SS use code names in the astral though. Like for example Indigo or Black Widow or The Eagle, Dark Pluto etc the name the enemy entities referred to me by when attacking me is Indigo so I was using that for awhile. I don't know where that came from specifically my aura isn't even that color.

I don't believe it is possible to find out, much less speak it in human tongue. For good reason too. You should NEVER reveal your soul's name under any circumstances, ever. That's why Satan protects our souls and keeps them safe for us, and is the only one who knows our soul names, as far as I know.

If you somehow managed to find out and then somehow revealed it then it would be so much easier to curse and even destroy your soul. Revealing such information carelessly would be essentially equivalent to suicide.

jrvan said:
I don't believe it is possible to find out, much less speak it in human tongue. For good reason too. You should NEVER reveal your soul's name under any circumstances, ever. That's why Satan protects our souls and keeps them safe for us, and is the only one who knows our soul names, as far as I know.

If you somehow managed to find out and then somehow revealed it then it would be so much easier to curse and even destroy your soul. Revealing such information carelessly would be essentially equivalent to suicide.

Yes, i am glad you wrote this, that is true 100 %. Your souls name is probably one of the most personal things.
Never reveal it carelessly, better to lie about it.

And don't think i wanted to have members reveal their souls name here,
i just wanted to hear your opinions about this subject, please don't reveal your souls name.

I heard about this stuff from enemy sources as well,
that they get asked about their souls name before dying and if they don't remember that they get pundished.

slyscorpion said:
No I do not. I do know some SS use code names in the astral though. Like for example Indigo or Black Widow or The Eagle, Dark Pluto etc the name the enemy entities referred to me by when attacking me is Indigo so I was using that for awhile. I don't know where that came from specifically my aura isn't even that color.

I am glad you wrote this. Using code names in the astral instead of your real souls name, to protect yourself.
The astral is a big place just like the world, you don't easily reveal personal stuff, better to lie about it.
I have to think about a code name now 🤔

slyscorpion said:

Btw because you said Black Widow, maybe the picture in the Opening the Fourth/Middle Chakra page should be changed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back