Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Belgium introduces 21-day quarantine for all monkeypox cases

FancyMancy

Belgium has become the first country to introduce a mandatory quarantine for people with monkeypox.

There has been an outbreak in the country linked to a gay fetish festival called Darklands, where three attendees tested positive.
https://archive.ph/DSOap

WHO chief: The COVID pandemic is 'most certainly not over'

BERLIN (AP) — The COVID-19 pandemic is “most certainly not over”, the head of the World Health Organisation warned on Sunday, despite a decline in reported cases since the peak of the omicron wave. He told governments that “we lower our guard at our peril”.
https://archive.ph/6MBpt

Monkeypox = Covid 2.0
Hebrew curses strike again under another attempted scamdemic in the making.

FancyMancy said:
Belgium has become the first country to introduce a mandatory quarantine for people with monkeypox.

There has been an outbreak in the country linked to a gay fetish festival called Darklands, where three attendees tested positive.

BERLIN (AP) — The COVID-19 pandemic is “most certainly not over”, the head of the World Health Organisation warned on Sunday, despite a decline in reported cases since the peak of the omicron wave. He told governments that “we lower our guard at our peril”.

Monkeypox = Covid 2.0

3 years of lockdown incoming...

You best go live in a quarantine facility. Its for the greater good. While your there read the Bible it will save you.

Man I'm so sick of these fkwits. More RTR fuel.

FancyMancy said:

This virus barely appeared in the media like a few weeks ago and they already have testing kits for it, they already know how to recognize it. I can see Pfizer and the Gang creating vaccines in a couple months. According to Wikipedia is a rather mild condition
Monkeypox is an infectious disease caused by the monkeypox virus that can occur in certain animals, including humans.[2] Symptoms begin with fever, headache, muscle pains, swollen lymph nodes, and feeling tired.[1] This is followed by a rash that forms blisters and crusts over.[1] The time from exposure to onset of symptoms is usually 7 to 14 days.[1] The duration of symptoms is typically two to four weeks.

But according to mass media it will probably be the worst disease in the human history, worst that the legendary infamous coronavirus itself, the deadly virus that killed 0.001% of those infected with it. This is literally how te covid hoax will go in the history.

The Alchemist7 said:
This virus barely appeared in the media like a few weeks ago and they already have testing kits for it, they already know how to recognize it. I can see Pfizer and the Gang creating vaccines in a couple months. According to Wikipedia is a rather mild condition
Monkeypox is an infectious disease caused by the monkeypox virus that can occur in certain animals, including humans.[2] Symptoms begin with fever, headache, muscle pains, swollen lymph nodes, and feeling tired.[1] This is followed by a rash that forms blisters and crusts over.[1] The time from exposure to onset of symptoms is usually 7 to 14 days.[1] The duration of symptoms is typically two to four weeks.

But according to mass media it will probably be the worst disease in the human history, worst that the legendary infamous coronavirus itself, the deadly virus that killed 0.001% of those infected with it. This is literally how te covid hoax will go in the history.
Well, what better time to do this article, then!

Monkeypox conspiracy theories: Five false claims about the virus debunked as misinformation spreads online

There are currently 20 cases of monkeypox confirmed in the UK. Infections have spread across the globe with around 90 official cases recorded in around 12 countries so far. The new outbreak and the rapid increase in infections has led to the spread of a number of conspiracy theories about monkeypox. Here i debunks some of the most common claims.

Claim: The monkeypox outbreak is linked to Covid vaccines
The creation and rollout of Covid-19 vaccines has helped to limit the spread of coronavirus and saved hundreds of thousands of lives, but alongside the rollout came widespread misinformation and baseless claims about apparent side-effects.

While there are a number of confirmed side effects associated with Covid-19 vaccines, these are usually mild and monkeypox is not one of them. Some of the conspiracy theories around links between Covid vaccines and monkeypox currently circulating point to adenovirus vaccines as evidence. Adenovirus Covid vaccines contain a live adenovirus vector that usually causes the common cold in chimpanzees. It has been modified and weakened so that it cannot replicate and is considered safe. Monkeys are also not the natural source of monkeypox.

In an article published by Imperial College London
Code:
https://archive.ph/lgiLQ
, virologist Dr Michael Skinner, said, "Monkeypox is actually a disease of small African animals, like rodents. The reason it’s called 'monkeypox' is that it was first found in monkeys who – like humans – can sometimes acquire infections from small animals."

Verdict: False – there is no link between Covid vaccines and monkeypox.

Claim: Monkeypox is the new Covid-19
Comparisons are being drawn already between monkeypox and Covid-19 but the outbreaks and infections are very different. Some of the same control measurements such as isolation, vaccination and contact tracing are being implemented to help reduce the spread, but these are common responses to a wide range of illnesses.

Professor Paul Hunter, a microbiologist and health protection expert, told LBC: "It's not going to be a disease that spreads anywhere near as widely as Covid. The disease in west Africa where this particular strain of the virus comes from does occasionally spread from person to person but it doesn't tend to sustain that for very long. I think we can expect to see cases rising in the next week or so but hopefully by then we will start seeing the impact of the increase surveillance, the availability of vaccines that are coming on stream."

Verdict: False – monkeypox usually is a mild self-limiting illness, according to the UKHSA, meaning it resolves on its own and has no long-term harmful effect. A vaccine and antivirals exist already to treat it and experts say it spreads slower than Covid and is easier to detect.

Claim: The outbreak has something to do with Bill Gates
There are various conspiracy theories that claim Microsoft co-founder and billionaire Bill Gates has something to do with the spread of monkeypox. It is not the first time Gates, who has warned on several occasions that the world needs to prepare for future pandemics, has been linked to a viral outbreak. While he has spoken about the need for pandemic preparedness, claims he has anything to do with the monkeypox outbreak take his quotes out of context to misrepresent his statements or use entirely false claims.

Last year he addressed the conspiracy theories linking him to Covid-19. "Nobody would have predicted that I and Dr Fauci would be so prominent in these really evil theories", Gates told Reuters. "I'm very surprised by that. I hope it goes away."

Verdict: False – Bill Gates is not linked to the outbreak of monkeypox and claims that he is are[sic] entirely false or have taken past comments out of context.

Claim: The Government/NHS are deliberately stoking fears about monkeypox
The Government and the NHS maintain that the risk of monkeypox to the general population is low and that it usually is a mild self-limiting illness that most people recover from in a few weeks. The virus is known to spread via close contact with an infected person such as physical touch, sexual contact and via the coughs and sneezes of someone with the monkeypox rash. It can also be transmitted via items such as towels and bed linen used by an infected person.

The UK Health Security Agency said monkeypox does not usually spread easily between people. "It's basically a very rare disease, and so far the consequences don't seem to be very serious but it's important that we keep an eye on it and that's exactly what the the new UK Health Security Agency is doing", Boris Johnson told reporters on Monday. Anyone with unusual rashes or lesions on any part of their body, especially their genitalia, is encouraged to contact NHS 111 or call a sexual health service as a precaution if they have concerns.

Verdict: False – the Government and the NHS maintain that the risk of monkeypox to the general population is low.

Claim: The monkeypox outbreak is a hoax
There is no credible evidence that monkeypox is a fictitious virus or that the current outbreak does not exist. On the contrary, health authourities around the world, reputable international health organisations and trusted experts have all confirmed cases of the virus. The World Health Organisation has said around 90 cases have been recorded globally since early May.

Monkeypox is not a new virus and has previously been recorded outside west and central Africa where it is mainly reported. Although it is rare in the UK, several cases were reported here in 2021.

Verdict: False – reputable health authourities across the world have confirmed cases of the virus.
https://archive.ph/UIAYF

It's amazing that conspiracy theories exist so quickly in... what? Less-than 2 weeks or so? (Actually, below is an article I have seen from 05/May/2022. I hadn't heard much about monkeypox until more recently.) It's also amazing that these conspiracy theories have been debunked so quickly - and simply by saying "No, that's not true" which is not a debunking at all. Maybe quoting people saying things is fine, but it is not debuking - and when the (((government))) says something, you know that is certainly not any form of debunking of anything. If monkeypox does not originate in monkeys, then I wonder why it is a piss-take, just like Human immunodeficienty virus, and something-something cowpox. 'Tis all lollage and trollage against monkey cow/goyim Humans. [That's my opinion.]

Bill Gates opens up on vaccine conspiracy theories - 'People yell at me that I'm tracking them'
05/May/2022

Bill Gates says people yell at him in the street over conspiracy theories surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. In a wide-ranging interview with the BBC on Thursday, the billionaire Microsoft cofounder said: "You almost have to laugh because it’s so crazy".

One particular conspiracy theory that has gained traction over the past two years makes false claims that Gates wants to use mass vaccination to implant microchips into people so that he can track them digitally. Gates has always denied such accusations, which have circulated widely on social media, but Gates' denial hasn't been enough to extinguish the theory. In May 2020, a Yahoo/YouGov poll of 1,640 US adults found that almost one in three people believed the debunked microchipping conspiracy theory to be true.

Meanwhile, a survey of almost 5,000 UK adults carried out in late 2020 by King's College London and the University of Bristol found that 8% believed the conspiracy theory, while 15% said they didn't know whether it was true or false. A YouGov poll found last July that one-in-five Americans believed the US government was using COVID-19 vaccines to microchip the population — among those who refused the vaccine, the proportion who believed this theory rose to 51%.

“I mean, do I really want to track people?" Gates asked in the BBC interview. "I spend billions on vaccines, I don’t make money on vaccines. Vaccines save lives, they don’t cause death, so you have to say it's a bit of a strange world where channels for that [theory] gain a lot of interest."

'People yell at me'
Gates has long been a prominent advocate of vaccination, and has spent billions of dollars on delivering vaccines to the world's most vulnerable populations. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is a close partner of Gavi, the international vaccine alliance. Gates' stance on vaccines, alongside donations he has made toward ending the pandemic, made him a target for online conspiracy theorists even early on in the crisis, according to a New York Times analysis. The Times noted that the theories were particularly popular among right-wing groups.

"Only recently as I've been out in public some people yell at me that I'm tracking them, and that's an awful thing" Gates told the BBC on Thursday. He said the most recent person who did this "is not somebody I really had any reason to want to track. I still maintain a sense of humour about it, but to the degree that crazy theories cause people not to want to get vaccinated or wear masks, it is making the toll of the pandemic even worse", Gates said.
https://archive.ph/vkESe

HOWEVER

Bill Gates - My 'best investment' turned $10 billion into $200 billion worth of economic benefit

23 January 2019
  • Investing in global health organisations aimed at increasing access to vaccines creates a 20-to-1 return, the Microsoft co-founder and philanthropist says.
  • Putting $10 billion into the S&P 500 would have grown only to $17 billion over 18 years, factoring in reinvested dividends, he tells CNBC in Davos.

Investing in global health organisations aimed at increasing access to vaccines creates a 20-to-1 return in economic benefit, billionaire Microsoft MSFT co-founder and philanthropist Bill Gates told CNBC on Wednesday. Over the past two decades, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has donated "a bit more than $10 billion" into mainly three groups - the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation; the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; and the Global Polio Eradication Initiative.

"We feel there's been over a 20-to-1 return", yielding $200 billion over those 20 or so years, Gates told CNBC's Becky Quick on "Squawk Box" from the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. "Helping young children live, get the right nutrition, contribute to their countries — that has a payback that goes beyond any typical financial return."

As a comparison, Gates echoed what he wrote in an essay in The Wall Street Journal last week under the banner "The Best Investment I've Ever Made", saying that same $10 billion put into the S&P 500 would have grown only to $17 billion over 18 years, factoring in reinvested dividends. On vaccines, Gates also had a message for parents who fear side-effects as a reason not to get their kids their jabs. "It is wild that just because you get misinformation, thinking you're protecting your kid, you're actually putting your kid at risk, as well as all the other kids around them."

Using measles as an example of a once-dangerous disease that's easily-preventable by a vaccine, Gates warned against complacency. "As you get a disease down to small numbers, people forget. So they back off. They think, 'Gosh, I heard from rumour. Maybe I'll just avoid doing it'", he explained. "As you accumulate more and more people saying that for whatever reason, eventually measles does show up. Kids get sick, and sometimes they die."
https://archive.ph/8Q4X3

Surely it's a cohencidence that uncle bill got a lot of money back just before a large pandemic happened all over the World. Just as much as it is a cohencidence that lucky larry silverstein got a large deposit after 11/09/2001 attacks... It's all just cohencidence things. cohencidences abound.

Woodlandman said:
FancyMancy said:

Monkeypox = Covid 2.0

Maybe cohenavirus was a test to see how zee Goyim react. That and as said before, (((they))) have most people's DNA now, so as to target types with viruses and kill, kill, kill...what was it? 90% of the World's population?

FancyMancy said:
Woodlandman said:
FancyMancy said:

Monkeypox = Covid 2.0

Maybe cohenavirus was a test to see how zee Goyim react. That and as said before, (((they))) have most people's DNA now, so as to target types with viruses and kill, kill, kill...what was it? 90% of the World's population?

I think, they want to lead to a situation so dire to make sure everyone, or at least as many as possile, will vaccinate themselves, and then they will give to people the "final" shot that will just kill everybody that took it.

There has been rumors that the monkeypox is casued by the covid shots, so they will probablhy all try to become come up with some sort of "cure" for this that will be given only to specific group of people(the shipple), but it will only enslave humanity even further. There are endless fucked up outcomes that they can come up with.

The sooner this fucked up system will fall , the better for humanity. If all people would vaccinate themselves and it would caused some sort of disease in everyone vaccinated later in life, and then the system would collapse, lack of any cure would eradicate the whole species. Of course the very spirituall advanced people would be immune to it, so there is always hope for that.

answering your question, I presume you mean the DNA from the ancestrary tests, people like we, the SS, hopefully didn't took it, so they can suck dick and balls.

Very interesting news, thanks for informing us.

Their 'helth' minister gets too have the cake and eat it too while people face supply issues, inflation and compulsory quarantine (for helth of course). That woman could probably decimate the country's food chain the size she is. Poor freakin' Belgium...

0-Tf-Yhw-Rb-e8hdcmnn-W3m-V5-Jug0-ORQATuc-T7730vz-GY.webp

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back