Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Library additions - Member's Posts

Dahaarkan

Hello everyone.

We are now starting the process of reviewing, cleaning up and adding valuable posts, articles and discussions by members of our community to the Joy of Satan Library. I am making this announcement to involve all who wish to chime in and be involved in this process.

Before anything else I will address the elephant in the room; yes, I am a very vocal and confrontational person and yes, I've probably had disagreements with you personally. Understand however, these small disputes do not affect me personally to the point where I develop a bias against your valid and meaningful messages. Much less taint the quality of my work.

This means I will not discard or ignore any of the many excellent posts made by people who I personally disagree with or even dislike. My personal opinions on things or people do not hold any weight in my work for Satan. I am entirely objective in this task. And leave any personal feelings or bias out the door when doing this.

As for the meat of things, here's how things will work:

- I will be scouring the forums for the many useful posts that have been made by members specifically. This means I will not be working on sermons made by clergy as this is already being worked on. My focus at this moment is content created by MEMBERS.

- Once I find an article or thread that contains valuable information that is not yet in the library, I will begin cleaning it up, focusing primarily on correcting grammatical errors, formatting the text for more comfortable reading, and minor embellishments to the writing.

- I will also search for replies or similar articles that discuss the same topic, and if possible incorporate them into a single cohesive article, crediting everyone's contributions to this specific piece at the end.

If there are posts or articles that you have read or created yourself, which you believe contain important information and should be reviewed, feel free to e-mail me and bring it to my attention, and I will have a look at it. Simply provide the title and link to the post in question, and why you believe it is important. You will be notified of whether or not the article in question will be cleaned up and added to the library.

Due to time constraints and the magnitude of the work ahead, there is no room for appeal and decisions are final. Please do not take it personally.

In the case of a post you've made yourself, please be sure to mention this, and I will as a courtesy also notify you of what has been changed, edited, added or removed from your original message. If you so choose, you may request to elaborate further on your message, although this means work on it will be halted and another will be worked on in it's place, and working on yours will be resumed only after the others are completed.

After the article has been cleaned up and is ready to be uploaded to the library, any further requests to update or change the message will be declined. Please make sure that you've fully elaborated and updated your message before sending it to me!

If you link a post and you wish to elaborate on it, simply send the insight you wish to add between "[ ]". You can also point out replies you believe contain useful and relevant information, though this is largely unnecessary as I will be reading them and checking for this regardless.

Here's an example of what this e-mail should look like:

library-email-example.png

[email protected]

There is also an on-going open discussion started by Shadowcat about this here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=355024#p355024

Please do not feel discouraged if an article you've written ends up not being added. All of the time you take to give advice, insight and personal experience is very appreciated, not just by all of us but also by the Gods. But of course, we cannot put the many thousands of posts in the forums into the library, and we must avoid adding articles that repeat information already present in the library.

Also, many articles address current trends, for example if you wrote a very good article with valuable advice, but this is only really relevant to a situation or condition we experienced years ago, and isn't really relevant to the current times naturally there is no need to add this to the library. This does not make it useless or worthless, just that it's out of touch with present times. These are some examples of reasons as to why something may or may not be added, and it's not always because a post is of poor quality.

There will inevitably be high quality posts which will end up not being added for different reasons, and this does not mean they are bad or useless in any way.

I look forward to hearing from you and reviewing your writings.

To celebrate and show appreciation for the inputs and contributions of all of you, articles approved and added will be announced here.

My most sincere gratitude to everybody who takes the time and effort to write articles with the intent to help your fellow SS and expand the Library, even those who do not get added for one reason or another. You are most loved, blessed and appreciated. And we are blessed to have you.

Thank you.

Please use this thread only for inquires or feedback on this proceeding, this is intended as an announcement and not as an open discussion. If you wish to discuss and bring to light posts, articles or essays by members, please do so in the thread I've linked to: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=355024#p355024.

Have a wonderful day!

Hail Satan!

Dahaarkan said:

This matter was discussed by HPHC and me earlier in the year, but I was unable to follow through with it as I hoped.

I appreciate you undertaking this. Based on what I see here, and from what I have seen in the past, I have full confidence in your ability with this. I am impressed by the system you have organized here.

In particular, I like your system of having people email you, which takes off the stress of having to find each post before they are gone "forever". Attaching a thread to this matter also keeps it in the public's mind, which should further aid this.

Dahaarkan said:
Member's Posts
Which member's posts? Unless you mean members' posts. To make it easier, and as a stopgap measure, there could be a closed section of the forum. In here, any threads which might be candidates for being added to the library could be archived, kept in this JoSM Forum Archive (for example) section, and all of them being locked, not having any further replies to them.

FancyMancy said:
Dahaarkan said:
Member's Posts
Which member's posts? Unless you mean members' posts. To make it easier, and as a stopgap measure, there could be a closed section of the forum. In here, any threads which might be candidates for being added to the library could be archived, kept in this JoSM Forum Archive (for example) section, and all of them being locked, not having any further replies to them.

This is largely unnecessary I think, as really simply verbally communicating to me in an e-mail about a post you think should be added does the same thing, and requires less work than creating an entirely new section in the forum just for this. Anybody can do this.

FancyMancy said:
Which member's posts? Unless you mean members' posts.

FUCK

This is an excellent idea, but no one should be changing anything of what people write, it would no longer be your post, but someone else's. Though a grammar check would make sense, similar to what is currently happening to High Priest Hooded Cobra's sermons.

I have been saving valuable posts for some time, I will put the links in the other thread soon.

BlackOnyx8 said:
This is an excellent idea, but no one should be changing anything of what people write, it would no longer be your post, but someone else's. Though a grammar check would make sense, similar to what is currently happening to High Priest Hooded Cobra's sermons.

I have been saving valuable posts for some time, I will put the links in the other thread soon.

As a rule of thumb, I communicate through e-mail (if I have the person's address) over changes that have been made, in case they wish to give their thoughts. While rare, there are cases where changes WILL be made and people should be aware of this.

For example, one post that is being worked on, contained links to groups outside of JoS, this must be removed because we cannot associate with them as we do not know where these groups are headed. For all we know, some of these could become infested or controlled by jews in the future, and we cannot have mentions or association with them in our Library as this could send readers into dangerous groups, or create mental hangups and poisons.

The post in question is extremely useful. However it cannot be put in the Library with potentially dangerous links within it. So what, should I now discard it completely because I'm not allowed to change anything?

Of course not. But there is a certain standard here for the Joy of Satan Library. I could be lazy here and just discard good posts over minor blemishes such as this. But I go the extra mile to fix these for you so your post can be added. No one's message will be corrupted in this clean up process, don't worry.

That being said, so far very few things have been changed, it's mostly small updates or minor corrections. As typically the very good posts are already very well written and comprehensive. Additionally, the article will always link to the original post. So the author's original and untouched writings are always preserved.

Dahaarkan said:
FancyMancy said:
Dahaarkan said:
Member's Posts

This is largely unnecessary I think, as really simply verbally communicating to me in an e-mail about a post you think should be added does the same thing, and requires less work than creating an entirely new section in the forum just for this. Anybody can do this.
Making a subforum and going to any thread and selecting either "move to" or "copy to" would be much easier and quicker than millions of people emailing 1 email account and then waiting for you/whomever to check the emails and then go and do it. On here, there are multiple staff members who come on at different times of the day and can copy/move threads to the archive section.

FancyMancy said:
Which member's posts? Unless you mean members' posts.

FUCK
Well, if we are talking about archiving, and I hope professionalism, then we need to make it very clear what we mean. Others might be OK with it, but I don't like leaving things open to guesswork or inference which can cause confusion and misunderstanding. Maybe Grammar Nazi-ness needs to be increased around here a bit. If we can't get the basics right, then fuck trying to be professional.

a shud taap laak dis from now on, den, yeh? datS all good n ProfessIon@l. Tis wil deffo get put into JoSM Perpetuity taam capsyoolz and posteritE for awl 2 c n appreesheeayt it awll. No, probably not.

FancyMancy said:
Making a subforum and going to any thread and selecting either "move to" or "copy to" would be much easier and quicker than millions of people emailing 1 email account and then waiting for you/whomever to check the emails and then go and do it. On here, there are multiple staff members who come on at different times of the day and can copy/move threads to the archive section.

I'm not going to ask HC to waste his time creating a subforum just so I can have a lazy way to do something I agreed to take responsibility for. I don't know what else to tell you.

The system in place works. I'm not going to change it because you are imagining problems in your mind which don't reflect reality. These issues you're describing are not even a thing. What's in place works and I'm not changing it unless it stops working.

FancyMancy said:
Well, if we are talking about archiving, and I hope professionalism, then we need to make it very clear what we mean. Others might be OK with it, but I don't like leaving things open to guesswork or inference which can cause confusion and misunderstanding. Maybe Grammar Nazi-ness needs to be increased around here a bit. If we can't get the basics right, then fuck trying to be professional.

a shud taap laak dis from now on, den, yeh? datS all good n ProfessIon@l. Tis wil deffo get put into JoSM Perpetuity taam capsyoolz and posteritE for awl 2 c n appreesheeayt it awll. No, probably not.

I can think of nothing more British than a guy going on an angry tangent over the misuse of an apostrophe. I'll be sure to use them correctly in the future, dont' worry.

Dahaarkan said:
FancyMancy said:

I'm not going to ask HC to waste his time creating a subforum just so I can have a lazy way to do something I agreed to take responsibility for. I don't know what else to tell you.
It's not a difficult task. It's a couple of mouse clicks and typing a name for the area. I've made forums before, so I know how difficult and time-consuming it is not.

I am not imagining problems in my mind. I am not delusional. I am being realistic. Many people emailing and waiting for you to check emails... or staff on at different times moving/copying threads to another area. Yeah, I am stupid. Maybe I am delusional.

The system in place works. I'm not going to change it because you are imagining problems in your mind which don't reflect reality. These issues you're describing are not even a thing. What's in place works and I'm not changing it unless it stops working.

FancyMancy said:

I can think of nothing more British than a guy going on an angry tangent over the misuse of an apostrophe. I'll be sure to use them correctly in the future, dont' worry.
Thanks for striking someone trying to teach. Do you tell Satan or any other God or Goddess to go fuck Themself when They give you guidance? Good job.

FancyMancy said:
It's not a difficult task. It's a couple of mouse clicks and typing a name for the area. I've made forums before, so I know how difficult and time-consuming it is not.

I am not imagining problems in my mind. I am not delusional. I am being realistic. Many people emailing and waiting for you to check emails... or staff on at different times moving/copying threads to another area. Yeah, I am stupid. Maybe I am delusional.

Nobody is calling you stupid or delusional. I'm just telling you that your proposal is not necessary as it is, since things are going smoothly at this time. I'm also telling you that I am not having any of these problems you are describing. This doesn't mean I'm calling you an idiot, simply that your perspective leads you to make assumptions and imagine problems that aren't actually there in reality.

Stop taking everything so personally.

FancyMancy said:
Thanks for striking someone trying to teach. Do you tell Satan or any other God or Goddess to go fuck Themself when They give you guidance? Good job.

By the gods, all these years later and you are still so sensitive. Can you relax and learn to take a joke for once?

Dahaarkan said:
FancyMancy said:

By the gods, all these years later and you are still so sensitive. Can you relax and learn to take a joke for once?

I thought this was particularly humorous, and it seems to me that it was attempted to be used as an indicator of the line being a joke:

Again in case you missed it:
dont' worry.

Dahaarkan said:
FancyMancy said:

I was just wondering. We can not know what has been relayed to you if you do not update a list somewhere. So for everyones clarity you should update a list so that people do not contact you about same thing more than once, or better yet, create a subforum. It literally takes less than a minute to set up. It would be easier for everyone involved to keep track of the work done.

Henu the Great said:
Dahaarkan said:
FancyMancy said:

I was just wondering. We can not know what has been relayed to you if you do not update a list somewhere. So for everyones clarity you should update a list so that people do not contact you about same thing more than once, or better yet, create a subforum. It literally takes less than a minute to set up. It would be easier for everyone involved to keep track of the work done.

I don't think it would be too bad to have an update thread to let you know what's bookmarked, what's being worked on and what's ready yeah. Perhaps a subforum dedicated to Library discussion/updates wouldn't be a bad idea all things considered. That would serve as a platform also for organizing future translations, editing projects and so on.

But the thing that needs to be kept in mind is that it's not just creating the subforum and leaving it as that.

The problem here is I would need moderator privileges (unlikely to happen) to edit/update/manage this subforum, or another moderator needs to take the time to do this for me as I tell them what information to update or add. Also unlikely, since I assume mods are already very busy as it is.

The other person working with me is also very busy and won't have the time to be managing this subforum for me either. As it stands right now everyone is simply really busy running around with other projects and the current editing project going on. I understand this is something everybody wants to see and be a part of, since it is about community contributions so naturally the community wants to see it develop.

I try to communicate as much as possible and be as transparent as I can. I just don't feel it's right to be asking for more and more tools and privileges than I feel is absolutely required to complete this task.

But alright, I'll try to come up with a plausible and functional framework for a subforum that could even be useful for future projects too, and present it to HC. I wouldn't get my hopes up lol

Dahaarkan said:
The problem here is I would need moderator privileges (unlikely to happen) to edit/update/manage this subforum, or another moderator needs to take the time to do this for me as I tell them what information to update or add. Also unlikely, since I assume mods are already very busy as it is.
Forums have separate functions for separate areas. You could be given post and editing fuctions for the subforum alone and mods would not have to work for your posts. This is why I see forum usage the most easy and convenient way for everyone involved as it would give all seamless sharing of info.

Dahaarkan said:
Henu the Great said:
Dahaarkan said:

But alright, I'll try to come up with a plausible and functional framework for a subforum that could even be useful for future projects too, and present it to HC. I wouldn't get my hopes up lol

By approximately mid summer, we will have a MAJOR change in every work done for JoS, so there will be an exclusive place where people will be able to collaborate and work. The project has been frozen for sometime, because we have a lot of ongoing affairs.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Dahaarkan said:
Henu the Great said:

By approximately mid summer, we will have a MAJOR change in every work done for JoS, so there will be an exclusive place where people will be able to collaborate and work. The project has been frozen for sometime, because we have a lot of ongoing affairs.

I really like the idea, I'm excited about this project HP...we are unstoppable :cool:

FancyMancy said:
Dahaarkan said:
FancyMancy said:

FancyMancy said:

A piece of advice, nothing personal with you, but when you use a comparison next time use something closer to you, to give the sens of the idea. Because the level that we are with that of the Gods cannot be compared, you understand me.

Wow what a task! Thank-you for taking the time to do this. Off the top of my head Blitzkrieg/NakedPluto/Lydia have made numerous posts of high value.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE JOS!

This could be potentially more useful then the sites meditations and witchcraft sections with members able to describe doing workings and able to come to a general consensus on what one must do and feel to get the process spot on especially in the many abilities we have that aren't specifically mentioned on the site also when and what time and timing of the rituals meditations etc how it turned out and what to avoid most useful indeed.

i would suggest focusing on the old jos pdf by logan mcdonnell;some images are missing(runes except fehu+rosary)and lots of info there was left unchanged for years

This looks like a very nice and useful effort to me but since fancy mancy( a well known member of Jos) has stated some valuable and also logic disagreement to it I'm kinda unsure of how it will go for now. Any way since you brought up the topic about major clergy sermons or post are already being worked on. This is my first time hearing about it. So. Does anyone of you goes have a copy of how cobras sermon titled: Satan is The salvation from within you. It wasn't from the current forums. It was from the prophbb(I don't really remember the right spelling but it sounds like prophbb when pronounced) it was a very inspiring sermon that touched my heart as with every sermon from HP cobra but this one touched me a much deeper. I would really love to re read the content of that sermon. Well I don't care about the replies. I just want the sermon itself as written by HP Cobra thanks.

Guys please do not send me links to articles and material that is not on the forums, as this is not what this is about.

If there are things you wish to bring up and discuss, start a thread and do so in the forums. What is being done here is incorporating high value writings by members in the JoS forums. Not plugging articles from external sources into the library. In the case of articles you've written yourself you are free to share them in your own thread which can then be reviewed.

Thanks

tyrantmage said:
This looks like a very nice and useful effort to me but since fancy mancy( a well known member of Jos) has stated some valuable and also logic disagreement to it I'm kinda unsure of how it will go for now. Any way since you brought up the topic about major clergy sermons or post are already being worked on. This is my first time hearing about it. So. Does anyone of you goes have a copy of how cobras sermon titled: Satan is The salvation from within you. It wasn't from the current forums. It was from the prophbb(I don't really remember the right spelling but it sounds like prophbb when pronounced) it was a very inspiring sermon that touched my heart as with every sermon from HP cobra but this one touched me a much deeper. I would really love to re read the content of that sermon. Well I don't care about the replies. I just want the sermon itself as written by HP Cobra thanks.

The sermon you have mentioned is a part of the editing project that is going on:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=72042

As for member contributions, this will proceed as described above.

Centralforce666 has many informative posts about health related topics. I know it's a long road to sift through all of them, but there is a vast amount of useful info for library.

FancyMancy said:

I don't mean to insist on this, but I would appreciate your response about a certain project which you would be very good at it. Please send me an email at the address listed on my profile.

If you are busy or don't want to join for any reason, that is ok, but I would rather have a clear answer. The only reason I insist is that you would be a very useful addition. Thanks.

Guys please do not translate member's posts until a final version is completed. Many times, things have to be corrected, updated, changed or merged into other information. I understand many want to contribute to expand the Library and this is welcomed, but let's try to make something cohesive. An article in english should not be different in it's contents compared to it's german or italian version.

I would urge first and foremost to participate in translation work of the content already on JoS or sermons by clergy instead. But if you'd like finished versions of posts for translation, e-mail me for these. I would still strongly urge you to participate in the project bellow instead for the time being:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=72042

Dahaarkan said:
Guys please do not translate member's posts until a final version is completed. Many times, things have to be corrected, updated, changed or merged into other information. I understand many want to contribute to expand the Library and this is welcomed, but let's try to make something cohesive. An article in english should not be different in it's contents compared to it's german or italian version.

Perhaps a stupid question, but does this also include the texts of the JGs, especially those of Lydia? Because this we Italians translate them and I put them in the Italian library right away.

Cfecit said:
Dahaarkan said:

Perhaps a stupid question, but does this also include the texts of the JGs, especially those of Lydia? Because this we Italians translate them and I put them in the Italian library right away.

Well, my suggestion is simply so the contents of such posts remains cohesive throughout all Libraries, since certain things are updated or changed. Stuff that is already translated I guess best keep it as it is than waste any further time.

Regardless, please e-mail me when you have the time, I have something for you.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=361513 time=1654132685 user_id=21286]
FancyMancy said:

Fancy, can I send you an email about a project that might interest you? I don't have your email.

I will email you from the address listed in my profile.

Thanks.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=367135 time=1655562233 user_id=21286]
FancyMancy said:

I don't mean to insist on this, but I would appreciate your response about a certain project which you would be very good at it. Please send me an email at the address listed on my profile.

If you are busy or don't want to join for any reason, that is ok, but I would rather have a clear answer. The only reason I insist is that you would be a very useful addition. Thanks.
Sorry. As I said in my current thread, I have a lot of notifications which I have not checked yet. Currently, I am not in the right place to be doing anything. Apologies.

Hi Dahaarkan, what do you think of my works that I am bringing to the forum?
I started to bring and translate the works of traditional Chinese medicine into English, some important information on the magnum opus, The analysis and interpretation of dreams such as for now animals in dreams and supernatural beings in dreams, what do you think ?

fuoco blu 666 said:
I started to bring and translate the works of traditional Chinese medicine into English, some important information on the magnum opus, The analysis and interpretation of dreams such as for now animals in dreams and supernatural beings in dreams, what do you think ?

Please send me an e-mail with links to posts you wish to have reviewed and I will have a look at them, otherwise it will take longer for me to find and get to your posts. Thanks.

Dahaarkan said:
fuoco blu 666 said:

Please send me an e-mail with links to posts you wish to have reviewed and I will have a look at them, otherwise it will take longer for me to find and get to your posts. Thanks.

I sent it to your email a few days ago as you asked me.

fuoco blu 666 said:
Dahaarkan said:
fuoco blu 666 said:

I sent it to your email a few days ago as you asked me.

I got your e-mail, but I have other stuff to look into and work on before I get to yours, I will send you an e-mail after I get to your work, thanks.

Some of my favorite posts include:

On the principle or "Don't think, Act", and Intuition
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51141

(Post regarding anger management) A lesson from the Gods. Please read!
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65341

Ideas for keeping more of your paycheck
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=385075#p385075

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back