Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hebrew curses strike again under another attempted scamdemic in the making.

Shadowcat

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-monkeypox-outbreak-everybody-health-experts-baffled.amp

It has been said there are confirmed cases in Australia and Massachusetts.

Looks like the 'rona scam is wearing off.

Maybe to go shopping we will have to go to MOP IV gear this time :roll:

For your protection goy. Oy very.

There also seems to be a herpes outbreak afflicting young people who are teen or pre-teen age.

I would not be surprised if coof-protected people are more vulnerable than non-coofy protected people. Like Salty Crackers basically states people who are protected have something familiar "Oh yeah AIDS".

I'm sure they got another 30,000 billion diseases and viruses waiting to occur. Don't forget the food, cooking oil, and other product shortages occurring.

Seems like some people are reveling in the collapse of the Human race all because we are ruining the planet.

Tim Pool made an interesting statement that because we exhausted our reserves during coof. We can't have another pandemic occur without fully crashing. Simply we ate our reserves early and are paying the consequences for another plandemic.

From what I can see, on more news, they blame this more on homosexual and bisexual people or some random monkey, that somewhere in Africa. Whatever, they will not succeed.

Shadowcat said:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-monkeypox-outbreak-everybody-health-experts-baffled.amp

It has been said there are confirmed cases in Australia and Massachusetts.

Looks like the 'rona scam is wearing off.

Maybe to go shopping we will have to go to MOP IV gear this time :roll:

For your protection goy. Oy very.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back