Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Runic Work for Love

Veritá_666

Website
www.satanisgod.org
For a runic work to cast love spells, the best runes would be Gebo and Ehwaz.
Now I have a couple of questions.

On Gebo's description it talks about sacrificing something personal, what exactly should I sacrifice and how?
Otherwise I suppose a Venus number would be ideal for this job. But I have one last doubt, by adding the rune Sowilo at the end of this combination, I enhance everything, right?
Can I also vibrate the runes in myself?

Veritá_666 said:

On Gebo's description it talks about sacrificing something personal, what exactly should I sacrifice and how?
Otherwise I suppose a Venus number would be ideal for this job. But I have one last doubt, by adding the rune Sowilo at the end of this combination, I enhance everything, right?

Gebo's sacrifice relates to how in society we mutually support each other. If you are friends with someone, you sacrifice time and energy into caring for them. It also relates to the genders balancing each other to create a union or new life. As far as your working goes, you are not actually sacrificing something, just be aware that you are entering into something that requires an investment of time, emotions, and energy.

Ehwaz is similar, but more directly related to friendship than love. Ehwaz is heavier on themes of trust, loyalty, and cooperation, whereas Gebo is more directly related to romance.

Yes, Sowilo enhances everything. Whether or not you want to add it depends on how much strength you want to give a working, and whether it would be appropriate to sacrifice more of the other runes. In this case, Sowilo relates to Leo, which itself plays a part in romance, so it can be useful.

Yes, you would vibrate the runes into yourself. As you vibrate, focus on the runic energy being created within your soul. After that, then the energy can be programmed and directed.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=357176 time=1653217931 user_id=21286]
OK, thank you very much.
I will opt for Gebo and Sowilo for a Venus number.

So even taking care of a person counts as a sacrifice, I've been doing FRTR for a couple of days to remove curses from his soul, so I'd already be ok?
Besides, I know it requires my time and energy.

Actually now I have a question, say you want to use a Venus number for this (lets go with 49), but you also want to empower with Sowilo, would you do 49 Gebo and then, say, 16 Sowilo? Or would you have to make the total of them 49? In which case would 33 Gebo and 16 Sowilo really be more powerful than just 49 straight Gebo?

WinterWarrior666 said:
Actually now I have a question, say you want to use a Venus number for this (lets go with 49), but you also want to empower with Sowilo, would you do 49 Gebo and then, say, 16 Sowilo? Or would you have to make the total of them 49? In which case would 33 Gebo and 16 Sowilo really be more powerful than just 49 straight Gebo?

You use power number which corresponds to what a runes does. This also applies when using multiple runes.
This way, yes Gebo 49 or any other power/venus/runic number
Then sowilo for 16 or the number which corresponds to it, it can be even a solar number as its rune of sun, and i assume you are using it to empower Gebo.

Don’t add up and divide the reps between two runes, use runes for their own individual number and purpose.

To your second part, i cant really say. It comes down to the quality of your working. From what i have read using two runes maybe a little more powerful than using one, but i believe if the total reps are same then there is not much of a difference between energies raised. Your intent, impressing will on energies and focus must be the topmost priority.

Either way your workings are manifesting. Know and believe this with utmost conviction at all times.

Thersthara said:
Can the Kenaz/Kaun rune also be used? Which would be more effective for only pure love?

Kenaz is more related to sexuality, which is indirectly useful for love. For creating love itself, the best rune is Gebo. For creating trust, friendship, and good communications, Ehwaz is best. For overall happiness, Wunjo is best.

Veritá_666 said:
OK, thank you very much.
I will opt for Gebo and Sowilo for a Venus number.

So even taking care of a person counts as a sacrifice, I've been doing FRTR for a couple of days to remove curses from his soul, so I'd already be ok?
Besides, I know it requires my time and energy.

I should clarify that there isn't a direct sacrifice in terms of literally losing something. It is more like a broader concept that we sacrifice for those we love. We form mutually beneficial relationships.

Doing RTRs on them is good. Your own soul will influence him as well. Additionally, or as a substitute, you can use satanic blue energy or a God name to draw him closer to the Gods. This would be useful where you believe they are free, or free enough, of Jewish curses.

Thersthara said:
I did not know that it was necessary to make the runes vibrate within ourselves, is this so in all work done to others? Shouldn't we vibrate into their souls?

For example, for a love spell, isn't it necessary to just imagine his soul glowing green while vibrating? Or is it better to raise the Gebo energy within ourselves until the vibration ends and direct it after the vibration is over?

So is this something used for negative spells as well? For example, while raising the Hagal energies to get rid of an enemy, wouldn't it hurt us to do this in our own soul?

If the energies are destructive such as hagel, you dont connect to it ,so you evoke them, that is raise energies somewhere else using vibrations, it could be around a person in their soul or in a ball in front of you then direct and program it.

The energies you raise within you can be directed to other people as well, it does not mean that these energies cant do things that are not related to you.An example would be You can invoke algis/sowilo and direct it to someone else for their protection.

For love spell you can invoke and direct energies,evoking will work here as well. i personally find it easier to invoke and direct energies, but in black magic or where you dont want to connect to victim in anyway, you dont run the energies through you.

For white magic evoking and invoking then directing. For black magic just evoking unless you want to cause self harm.

Veritá_666 said:

I have the feeling Sowilo should be the first rune, since vibration builds up on each other, by vibrating it first, all other runes you vibrate after are influenced by Sowilo.

You can vibrate the runes in your self, if the person should fall in love with you, but you have to direct the energy to the person you want to make fall in love with you.

Also look out for a good starting date in the SS Calendar ( no void of course moon).

For more details you can read this topic:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66973

Thersthara said:
48A10194-2E75-4B12-AC2B-0E1FE3D0B010.jpg

Great picture. :mrgreen:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back