Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

13,000 year old possibly Satanic civilization discovered in Turkey?

Anaten Piewalker

Helatrobus, Galactic Confederacy HQ Planet, Specia
[Article summarized with the help of tldrthis.com]
Full article here - https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/does-an-unknown-extraordinarily-ancient-civilisation-lie-buried-under-eastern-turkey-

Is an unknown, extraordinarily ancient civilisation buried under eastern Turkey?
Sean Thomas,Written By,Sean Thomas Is A Bestselling Author | Time Saved: 12 mins

I am staring at about a dozen, stiff, eight-foot high, orange-red penises, carved from living bedrock, and semi-enclosed in an open chamber.
Crouching down, he brushed away the dust, and exposed a large, oblong stone.
The solitary Kurdish man, on that summer’s day in 1994, had made an irreversibly profound discovery – which would eventually lead to the penis pillars of Karahan Tepe, and an archaeological anomaly which challenges, time and again, everything we know of human prehistory.
Whatever the reason, when I flew out on a whim in 2006 (inspired by two brisk minutes of footage on a TV show), even the locals in the nearby big city, Sanliurfa, had no conception of what was out there, in the barrens.
Yet still we have no sign at all of contemporary agriculture; they were, it still appears, hunter gatherers, but of unnerving sophistication.
Sure enough, there are classic Gobekli/Karahan style T-stones, being used to buttress agricultural walls, they are probably 11-13,000 years old, just like everywhere else.

====End of summary===

This civilization flourished long before "conventional" science thinks an advanced civilization is even possible - this site is 130 centuries old. There is evidence of phallic worship, male gods resembling Satan, and more.

‘We have found no homes, no human remains. Where is everyone, did they gather for festivals, then disperse? As for their religion, I have no real idea, perhaps Gobekli Tepe was a place of excarnation, for exposing the bones of the dead to be consumed by vultures, so the bodies have all gone. But I do definitely know this: some time in 8000 BC the creators of Gobekli Tepe buried their great structures under tons of rubble. They entombed it. We can speculate why. Did they feel guilt? Did they need to propitiate an angry God? Or just want to hide it?’ Klaus was also fairly sure on one other thing. ‘Gobekli Tepe is unique.’

• Maybe keep their true beliefs secret from the outside world, like the Yezidis have done?
  • What could have caused their downfall? Most likely the enemy, since they have intermixed with the races and spread their parasitic religion and trade practices all over the place since time immemorial, going back all the way to Vedic times.

thumbnail_klaus_and_carvings.jpeg

Looks astonishingly like Aztec images of the Gods.

Gobekli Tepe upends our view of human history. We always thought that agriculture came first, then civilisation: farming, pottery, social hierarchies. But here it is reversed, it seems the ritual centre came first, then when enough hunter gathering people collected to worship – or so I believe – they realised they had to feed people. Which means farming.’
[Italics emphasis mine here]

So here is an observation from paleontologists that religious ritual at this site had to precede advanced agricultural technology -- which would put a communication line to the Gods there to enable their descendant humter-gatherers to then move on to an advanced civilization.

At any rate, really worth looking into some more. Let's have some insights from those on this forum who are expert in mesopotamian history, paleontology, etc.

The date Göbekli Tepe is abondened matches with the date Theban Priests told Herodot that the Gods stopped to walk on earth and the date Atlantis and Mu speculated to be, erm, submerged? (About 12.000-15.000 years ago.)

Pammy said:
Göbeklitepe, which is estimated to be (at least) 11.500 years old, simply proves that humans of that era had the abilities required for abstract thinking and to construct buildings that couldn't be built only with muscle force unless humans were 3 meters tall back then. Researchers believe that it was a temple since there is no trace of habitation -no water source, no houses, no domestic plant or animal remains- and has symbolic paintings that tell a tale which isn't deciphered yet.

From 2011, December issue of The New Yorker, Elif Batuhan:

''The idea of a religious monument built by hunter-gatherers contradicts most of what we thought we knew about religious monuments and about hunter-gatherers. Hunter-gatherers are traditionally believed to have lacked complex symbolic systems, social hierarchies, and the division of labor, three things you probably need before you can build a twenty-two-acre megalithic temple. Formal religion, meanwhile, is supposed to have appeared only after agriculture produced such hierarchical social relations as required a cosmic backstory to keep them going and supplied a template for the power relationship between gods and mortals. The findings at Göbekli Tepe suggest that we have the story backward—that it was actually the need to build a sacred site that first obliged hunter-gatherers to organize themselves as a workforce, to spend long periods of time in one place, to secure a stable food supply, and eventually to invent agriculture.

Because the bas-reliefs of Göbekli Tepe, unlike the cave paintings of the Upper Paleolithic, offer no picture of daily life—no hunting scenes, and very few of the aurochs, gazelles, and deer that made up most of the hunter-gatherer diet—they are believed to be symbols, a message we don’t know how to read. The animals might be mythical characters, symbolic scapegoats, tribal families, mnemonic devices, or perhaps totemic scarecrows, guarding the pillars from evil. They include a scorpion the size of a small suitcase, and a jackal-like creature with an exposed rib cage. On one pillar, a row of lumpy, eyeless “ducks” float above an extremely convincing boar, with an erect penis. Another relief consists of the simple contour of a fox, like a chalk outline at a murder scene, also with a distinct penis. So far, all the mammals represented at Göbekli Tepe are visibly male, with the exception of one fox, which, in place of a penis, has several snakes coming out of its abdomen. Perhaps the most debated composition portrays a vulture carrying a round object on one wing; below its feet, a headless male torso displays yet another erect penis.

Schmidt believes that Göbekli Tepe proves Cauvin right—not about the fertility goddess, which seems to be belied by all those erect penises, but about an ideological trigger. He believes that the shift from animism to centralized religion, and from an egalitarian to a hierarchical society, was the cause and not the effect of economic change. Unlike Cauvin, he bases his theory less on the specific symbolic content of Göbekli Tepe, whose meaning remains obscure, than on the simple fact of its existence. Regardless of what the pillars are for, producing them took a lot of man-hours. The workers needed a stable food supply, and the area was rich in wild species like aurochs and einkorn, one of the ancestors of domesticated wheat. Building Göbekli Tepe would also have required some division of labor among overseers, technicians, and workers—another social development that might have precipitated, rather than resulted from, the shift to agriculture.''

Pammy said:
the date Theban Priests told Herodot

or told by Theban Priests to Hacateus and described by Herodotus... I don't really remember

For ages I have thought that the deserts, with all of that sand, might be covering some things up. Maybe it might be the same here.

Fanboy said:
Anaten Piewalker said:
[Article summarized with the help of tldrthis.com]
Full article here - https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/does-an-unknown-extraordinarily-ancient-civilisation-lie-buried-under-eastern-turkey-

Is an unknown, extraordinarily ancient civilisation buried under eastern Turkey?
Sean Thomas,Written By,Sean Thomas Is A Bestselling Author | Time Saved: 12 mins

I am staring at about a dozen, stiff, eight-foot high, orange-red penises, carved from living bedrock, and semi-enclosed in an open chamber.
Crouching down, he brushed away the dust, and exposed a large, oblong stone.
The solitary Kurdish man, on that summer’s day in 1994, had made an irreversibly profound discovery – which would eventually lead to the penis pillars of Karahan Tepe, and an archaeological anomaly which challenges, time and again, everything we know of human prehistory.
Whatever the reason, when I flew out on a whim in 2006 (inspired by two brisk minutes of footage on a TV show), even the locals in the nearby big city, Sanliurfa, had no conception of what was out there, in the barrens.
Yet still we have no sign at all of contemporary agriculture; they were, it still appears, hunter gatherers, but of unnerving sophistication.
Sure enough, there are classic Gobekli/Karahan style T-stones, being used to buttress agricultural walls, they are probably 11-13,000 years old, just like everywhere else.

====End of summary===

This civilization flourished long before "conventional" science thinks an advanced civilization is even possible - this site is 130 centuries old. There is evidence of phallic worship, male gods resembling Satan, and more.

‘We have found no homes, no human remains. Where is everyone, did they gather for festivals, then disperse? As for their religion, I have no real idea, perhaps Gobekli Tepe was a place of excarnation, for exposing the bones of the dead to be consumed by vultures, so the bodies have all gone. But I do definitely know this: some time in 8000 BC the creators of Gobekli Tepe buried their great structures under tons of rubble. They entombed it. We can speculate why. Did they feel guilt? Did they need to propitiate an angry God? Or just want to hide it?’ Klaus was also fairly sure on one other thing. ‘Gobekli Tepe is unique.’

• Maybe keep their true beliefs secret from the outside world, like the Yezidis have done?
  • What could have caused their downfall? Most likely the enemy, since they have intermixed with the races and spread their parasitic religion and trade practices all over the place since time immemorial, going back all the way to Vedic times.

thumbnail_klaus_and_carvings.jpeg

Looks astonishingly like Aztec images of the Gods.

Gobekli Tepe upends our view of human history. We always thought that agriculture came first, then civilisation: farming, pottery, social hierarchies. But here it is reversed, it seems the ritual centre came first, then when enough hunter gathering people collected to worship – or so I believe – they realised they had to feed people. Which means farming.’
[Italics emphasis mine here]

So here is an observation from paleontologists that religious ritual at this site had to precede advanced agricultural technology -- which would put a communication line to the Gods there to enable their descendant humter-gatherers to then move on to an advanced civilization.

At any rate, really worth looking into some more. Let's have some insights from those on this forum who are expert in mesopotamian history, paleontology, etc.

Everyone knows you can't build an entire civilization in a turkey, the best I could get In there was a few handfuls of stuffing and about a dozen, stiff, eight foot tall orange/red penises...

Funny boy.

FancyMancy said:
For ages I have thought that the deserts, with all of that sand, might be covering some things up. Maybe it might be the same here.

I watched a documentary a few years ago which - using infrared-based technology - revealed exactly this. The powers that be prevented excavation despite compelling evidence, which to me suggests that they don't want to unveil something which they worked so hard to destroy.

(No goyims theirs not bes civilization orders thans ours now worship scat Gods of jews wes need more energy for reptilian messiah )

gnome said:
FancyMancy said:

I watched a documentary a few years ago which - using infrared-based technology - revealed exactly this. The powers that be prevented excavation despite compelling evidence, which to me suggests that they don't want to unveil something which they worked so hard to destroy.
Wow. I know it's a long shot in the dark with my eyes closed and both hands tied behind my back... but you wouldn't happen to remember the name of the documentary, or perhaps have a link to it, would you?!

FancyMancy said:
gnome said:
FancyMancy said:

Wow. I know it's a long shot in the dark with my eyes closed and both hands tied behind my back... but you wouldn't happen to remember the name of the documentary, or perhaps have a link to it, would you?!

I may have mislead you here, I should have said "revealed exactly this, in Egypt".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-13522957

gnome said:
FancyMancy said:
gnome said:

I may have mislead you here, I should have said "revealed exactly this, in Egypt".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-13522957
I was thinking more spaceships than pyramids.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back