Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does anybody have a good concentration technique?

princeamon

I have a REALLY REALLY important exam in the next month and i have some serious focusing problems. normally i am not a careless person but thinking about this exam is effecting me so i just can't focus. i get headaches, blurring in my vision and things like that while i am studying. Even though most of my subjects are good, i can't do it in the exam. So I decided that the problem is not about studying. It is about my mind. So how can I fix that?? I am looking for a spiritual powerful concentration technique because spiritual things feel much more powerful than just scientific facts and affect my belief about its benefits. I hope someone have a recommendation for me

princeamon said:
I have a REALLY REALLY important exam in the next month and i have some serious focusing problems. normally i am not a careless person but thinking about this exam is effecting me so i just can't focus. i get headaches, blurring in my vision and things like that while i am studying. Even though most of my subjects are good, i can't do it in the exam. So I decided that the problem is not about studying. It is about my mind. So how can I fix that?? I am looking for a spiritual powerful concentration technique because spiritual things feel much more powerful than just scientific facts and affect my belief about its benefits. I hope someone have a recommendation for me
For Students In School: Magick, Recommended Reading by Lydia
https://archive.is/C4VVm
https://web.archive.org/web/20210613140535/https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=57159

You should do Satanic Hypnosis using these affirmations:

“I have perfect concentration.”

“In beneficial ways for me, I am now able to learn and retain everything I study.”

“I am successfully passing all my academic [tests or exams] with exceptionally high marks.”

“In beneficial ways for me I now have deep and focused concentration for studying and learning, in positive and healthy ways for me.”

“In beneficial ways for me, I am now able to learn and retain everything I study.”

You could also use this method:

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and
soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: JoS Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages
(page 8)

The BEST is Flame meditation for concentration.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Flame_Meditation.html

princeamon said:

You can also try these:

To help focus:

1. Settle into your seat. Begin by taking a seat, or if necessary, standing. The important thing is to feel where your body is touching the seat and touching the ground.
2. Scan your body. Sense where your bottom is touching the seat. Sit up straight or stand straight but not stiff. Make sure your feet are completely touching the ground, connecting you to the earth. Your eyes are open, so take in the surroundings of where you are. Lower your gaze slightly.
3. Connect with your breath. Pay subtle attention to your breath as it goes out.
4. Follow the exhale. At the end of the exhale, let there be a gap of time, a void moment where you are fully aware of what is happening while the inhale is happening. And in that gap you have natural awareness: it’s there already, you don’t have to create it. So, follow the breath out, and out, and out. As thoughts arise, treat them as you would anything else you encounter: Notice it, and use that noticing to bring you back to the exhale and ride it out. Out, and out, and out.

To help the mind focus 2:

1. First, feel your bottom on the seat, and your feet on the floor or the ground, flat, touching the earth. Your eyes can be open or closed, head tilted slightly down. Your shoulders are relaxed, your hands are resting on your thighs and your upper arms are parallel to your torso. Just take a moment to feel that posture.
2. Now we’re going to use the breath as an anchor for our attention. We don’t concern ourselves with trying to adjust the rate of the breath, we just come with whatever breath we have.
3. One of the first things we notice naturally as we try to pay attention to breath coming in and out is that the mind is filled with thoughts. It’s like a waterfall of thoughts. And in this practice, just notice the thought. Touch it, and go back to the breath.
4. No matter what’s been going on in the session, you don’t need to evaluate it, just let it go. Then open your eyes, and enjoy what’s coming next.

Training the mind to focus:

1. Find a comfortable posture of your choice. This could be a sitting posture, standing, or lying down.
2. If you choose to keep your eyes open, let your gaze rest, lowered on a point in front of you. If you choose to keep your eyes closed, rest your eyelids.
3. Set your intention toward relaxing and effortlessness.
4. Whenever you notice yourself shifting into “doing” or “thinking,” simply return back to your original intention, and begin again.
5. Relax your attention. Release any fixation that you might have on any object. Be as ordinary and natural as possible. If you notice that your attention becomes fixated or distracted, simply relax.
6. Exhale all striving. Empty yourself of any effort toward achieving a particular outcome or result. Remain open to and accepting of the present moment. Let your experience be as it is.
7. Sense the silence. Surrender all attachment to what you notice, and feel the sense of silence. Be aware of the silence and feel the vastness of the silence.
8. Tune in to awareness. Recognize that you are naturally aware, and you are conscious of this awareness. Trust this effortless knowing and the silence. There’s nothing to do, and nowhere to go. Just rest.
9. When you are ready to end the practice, gently bring your attention to your surroundings and invite simple movements to your body.

Jack said:

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Flame_Meditation.html

Are you certain that the candle flame is not harmful if you focus on it? If not, be more careful and be more responsible. It would be a very serious thing if someone would damage or ruin their eyesight because of it.

A safer alternative would be to focus on a plastic or metal object, not too shiny of course.

However, my logic tells me that it is not necessary to focus on a physical object or light source to develop concentration and visualisation. This is unnecessary stress, fatigue and sacrifice for the eyes because the end result of visualisation for example, is to mentally visualise with your eyes closed or open an image of your choice and to maintain and intensify it. I have also come to the conclusion that visualisation is nothing more than concentrated imagination.

Sunny said:
Jack said:

Are you certain that the candle flame is not harmful if you focus on it? If not, be more careful and be more responsible. It would be a very serious thing if someone would damage or ruin their eyesight because of it.

A safer alternative would be to focus on a plastic or metal object, not too shiny of course.

However, my logic tells me that it is not necessary to focus on a physical object or light source to develop concentration and visualisation. This is unnecessary stress, fatigue and sacrifice for the eyes because the end result of visualisation for example, is to mentally visualise with your eyes closed or open an image of your choice and to maintain and intensify it. I have also come to the conclusion that visualisation is nothing more than concentrated imagination.
No I've been doing it for a long time concurrently and my eyesight hasn't been affected in any way.

Jack said:
Sunny said:
Jack said:

No I've been doing it for a long time concurrently and my eyesight hasn't been affected in any way.

Well then, I'm glad everything is OK.

princeamon said:

Void meditation is enough for this. You have a psychological problem, probably performance related anxiety. There isn't a quick healthy fix for these behaviors, at least permanent ones. You could try benzothiazine prescription if your doctor allows it, but they weaken you spiritually (apparently). If you start hypnosis now, chances are it won't be effective the first times you try it.

RED DAWN said:
princeamon said:

Void meditation is enough for this. You have a psychological problem, probably performance related anxiety. There isn't a quick healthy fix for these behaviors, at least permanent ones. You could try benzothiazine prescription if your doctor allows it, but they weaken you spiritually (apparently). If you start hypnosis now, chances are it won't be effective the first times you try it.

Do you mean benzodiazepines? Not medical advice, but personally I am STRONGLY AGAINST benzodiazepines. They are one of the most horribly addictive drugs out there, withdrawal can be fatal without proper medical care. Plus they can wreak havoc on brain chemistry. Prescribing such for anxiety is madness.

'Benzos' are given to big rugby players. There is an article - The Celebrity Killer That Never Really Left. There is also this article - The Illuminati’s Secret Celebrity Murder and Cloning Centres, Explained which might actually be related. Let's just pump everyone full of manufactured foreign chemicals which costs, instead of informing them on how to work with Natural Energy which is free, so that they can improve. Great idea.

HailVictory88 said:
RED DAWN said:
princeamon said:

Do you mean benzodiazepines? Not medical advice, but personally I am STRONGLY AGAINST benzodiazepines. They are one of the most horribly addictive drugs out there, withdrawal can be fatal without proper medical care. Plus they can wreak havoc on brain chemistry. Prescribing such for anxiety is madness.

For lack of a better solution, doctors prescribe benzodiazepines to treat anxiety and depression. They help but treat the symptoms, one should treat the cause for maximum effect and benefit.

Speaking of help for the study, our friend has a problem with anxiety, so excitants would only make his situation worse. I do not recommend the use of methamphetamine because in the long term, in addition to addiction, within a few months of habitual use of this substance, the brain is severely and irreversibly damaged, especially the cells that produce dopamine.

Sunny said:
HailVictory88 said:

For lack of a better solution, doctors prescribe benzodiazepines to treat anxiety and depression. They help but treat the symptoms, one should treat the cause for maximum effect and benefit.

Speaking of help for the study, our friend has a problem with anxiety, so excitants would only make his situation worse. I do not recommend the use of methamphetamine because in the long term, in addition to addiction, within a few months of habitual use of this substance, the brain is severely and irreversibly damaged, especially the cells that produce dopamine.

As SS, we have the solutions to our problems. What does anxiety stem from? At its root, this is an inability to stay calm, which suggests a lack of earth to ground the elements which are out of control.

Therefore, someone can use Satanama to increase their earth in a balanced manner or make use of runes that create structure and endurance like Uruz and Nauthiz.

If this is not enough, look into yin herbs. Ashwagandha is one popular herb that increases both the earth element, as well as stimulates the Mars-like fire within you. It is good for people who are ungrounded and unable to relax, for example.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=376863 time=1658605528 user_id=21286]
Sunny said:
HailVictory88 said:

As SS, we have the solutions to our problems. What does anxiety stem from? At its root, this is an inability to stay calm, which suggests a lack of earth to ground the elements which are out of control.

Therefore, someone can use Satanama to increase their earth in a balanced manner or make use of runes that create structure and endurance like Uruz and Nauthiz.

If this is not enough, look into yin herbs. Ashwagandha is one popular herb that increases both the earth element, as well as stimulates the Mars-like fire within you. It is good for people who are ungrounded and unable to relax, for example.

Great suggestions, very good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back