Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I saw a vision of Satan yesterday

ProudSatanist666

Hello, dear Satanist friends, it is very nice to be part of your family and I am very excited to have registered in the forums.
I found out about Satan a few months ago and started doing meditations and increasing in spiritual power.

Yesterday after doing some meditation I had a vision of Satan and his sigil after doing meditation and this vision inspired me to write this post.

I began as a Satanist in a very intresting way. There was this crazy guy on Youtube that was screaming how Satan destroyed his life and his words left a mark on my soul...he said...

"I WAS A DEVOUT GOD WORSHIPPER, THEN SATAN TEMPTED ME AND DESTROYED MY FAMILY AND KILLED ME. MAY SATAN FOREVER ROT IN SCREAMING DESPERATION. MAY SATAN AND HIS DEMONS SUFFER ETTERNALY, MAY SATAN BE STABBED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND CRY UNTIL THE UNIVERSE HEARS HIS CRIES, DEATH TO SATAN!"

He said it with such extreme passion that he inspired me to Google about Satan. I did so and found out that he is not evil but the Sumerian God Enki. Then I prayed to him and next week out of the random I found out about the Joy Of Satan.

I am very happy to be part of the family now, blessings to all of you!!

Also I have a question about chakra spinning. Is it normal if the chakras vibrate after meditating for a few hours because I started spinning my chakras and I got a very scary feeling of my chakras vibrating a few days ago, is it normal, I think I read somewhere that it is.

ProudSatanist666 said:
Also I have a question about chakra spinning. Is it normal if the chakras vibrate after meditating for a few hours because I started spinning my chakras and I got a very scary feeling of my chakras vibrating a few days ago, is it normal, I think I read somewhere that it is.

Yes it is normal, and its nothing to fear. It means your meditations are working and youre making progress.

Congrats, keep it up

If it gets to be too much you can offer some excess energy to the gods of hell

ProudSatanist666 said:
Hello, dear Satanist friends, it is very nice to be part of your family and I am very excited to have registered in the forums.
I found out about Satan a few months ago and started doing meditations and increasing in spiritual power.

Yesterday after doing some meditation I had a vision of Satan and his sigil after doing meditation and this vision inspired me to write this post.

I began as a Satanist in a very intresting way. There was this crazy guy on Youtube that was screaming how Satan destroyed his life and his words left a mark on my soul...he said...

"I WAS A DEVOUT GOD WORSHIPPER, THEN SATAN TEMPTED ME AND DESTROYED MY FAMILY AND KILLED ME. MAY SATAN FOREVER ROT IN SCREAMING DESPERATION. MAY SATAN AND HIS DEMONS SUFFER ETTERNALY, MAY SATAN BE STABBED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND CRY UNTIL THE UNIVERSE HEARS HIS CRIES, DEATH TO SATAN!"

He said it with such extreme passion that he inspired me to Google about Satan. I did so and found out that he is not evil but the Sumerian God Enki. Then I prayed to him and next week out of the random I found out about the Joy Of Satan.

I am very happy to be part of the family now, blessings to all of you!!

That is great, Congratz :)!

That is completely normal. You will also notice working on your chakras especially combined with kundalini yoga can activate your bio electricity in general. You may experience "spinning" sensations, especially in your tailbone area or buzzing. i have felt these as well as the heart chakra area during yoga.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back