Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need advice

Masterj810610

Greetings everyone,

My 3 years old girl got some bad nightnares or what we thought are nightnares the first 3 hours of her bedtime. She screams and wont stop until I go intonher room. Sometimes she seems lime she is on a trance or something. The weird thing is, this all coincides with when I begin my rituals and exercises of the 40 day program. Can it be related? If so, what should I do?

Thank you

Masterj810610 said:
Greetings everyone,

My 3 years old girl got some bad nightnares or what we thought are nightnares the first 3 hours of her bedtime. She screams and wont stop until I go intonher room. Sometimes she seems lime she is on a trance or something. The weird thing is, this all coincides with when I begin my rituals and exercises of the 40 day program. Can it be related? If so, what should I do?

Thank you

I assume you are dedicated? Besides that, it sounds like the enemy is trying to get at you through her. The first thing to try would be to create an AOP around her, in addition to yours. Although the normal AOP uses general programming (protects from all things), you can program it to specifically block enemy attacks.

This can be done with Algiz, Sowilo, Berkano, or a combination of these.

You can also clean her aura, as well.

Thank you

Yes, I've dedicated my soul at the eve of the new satanic year.

I will follow your advice and make an AOP around her and my older son, who seems to have negative energy around him as well.

Masterj810610 said:
Thank you

Yes, I've dedicated my soul at the eve of the new satanic year.

I will follow your advice and make an AOP around her and my older son, who seems to have negative energy around him as well.

When something feels like it is too much for you to handle, you can also ask Father Satan for help, or your GD.

Aside from what was already said you can put Satan's sigil underneath her pillow, or your GD's.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back