Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why has the US Government been trying to pass so many 40$ Billion relief bills as of late?

SerenaMousse

First the Relief aid towards Ukraine
Second the internet infrastructure bill
And third an injection of 40 Billion to save restaurants in the US?

Why 40$ Billion? Obviously they aim to destroy our economy but is there any significance to this number specifically? It just seems odd to me they've done it three times in a row.

The Jews are now not as much using directly Kabbalistic numbers and dates they use numbers and dates near them usually 1 or 2 days after I notice. The shooting was may 14th then one may 15th at a church.
Kabbalistic date was may 9th for example.
40 is close to 42.
This has been talked about by a few people. I think they know too many people are onto them but want to do stuff anyways and try to be close to things they usually use but not on them.

Forgive me for not being as an intellectual I merely seek knowledge to better protect myself against what might try and bring harm here and beyond. But to what extent do they the enemy use these numbers for? is there more significance to it than simply dates and times? are they messages to other Jews? do the communicate through them as if it's Morse code or something?

All I know so far about numbers is that they can hold power for us. used in spiritual rituals and the runes. I am still fairly new to being a spiritual satanist. the loss of a very close friend whom I believe was more than just my familiar has given me new purpose to secure my souls safety and strength in the afterlife to meet with them once more.

And close by not on. Would that not ruin whatever effect they had in mind for their workings?

SerenaMousse said:
Forgive me for not being as an intellectual I merely seek knowledge to better protect myself against what might try and bring harm here and beyond. But to what extent do they the enemy use these numbers for? is there more significance to it than simply dates and times? are they messages to other Jews? do the communicate through them as if it's Morse code or something?

All I know so far about numbers is that they can hold power for us. used in spiritual rituals and the runes. I am still fairly new to being a spiritual satanist. the loss of a very close friend whom I believe was more than just my familiar has given me new purpose to secure my souls safety and strength in the afterlife to meet with them once more.

And close by not on. Would that not ruin whatever effect they had in mind for their workings?

Numbers and dates if you tie into them and they tie into other things in the mass mind. Some Examples can be found in this article here:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Bible_Jewish_Witchcraft.html

Anyways yeah it does have power for our rituals or workings or meditations too but me personally I don't know how to use it. So I don't ever try to do things certain dates like that. I go based off astrology instead as I know how to use it.

I am hoping someday someone explains this. I can't seem to find much information.

A lot of Jewish numbers tie into 6 which ties into Virgo and Saturn.

This was my favorite example to share of a Jewish subliminal it's right in everyone's face it seems to get some people thinking when I bring it up.

images

Yet they don't care. 6 deals with menial labor being humble a servant/slave being subservient. So of course the Jews love it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back