Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something is Stopping me from doing Witchcraft

TheCrimsonScythe

I finally was given a chance to be able to practice Witchcraft but something wouldn't let me. Like, I begin to get ready for it, and then I just dont do it. I do want to do Witchcraft though, does anyone know how I can push through this spiritual barrier?
Also-Ive been praying to Satan more frequently, how am I supposed to address him? And how do I close a prayer when I'm finished?

TheCrimsonScythe said:
I finally was given a chance to be able to practice Witchcraft but something wouldn't let me. Like, I begin to get ready for it, and then I just dont do it. I do want to do Witchcraft though, does anyone know how I can push through this spiritual barrier?
Also-Ive been praying to Satan more frequently, how am I supposed to address him? And how do I close a prayer when I'm finished?

Probably fear and programming you will have to push through this and do it. There was a lot of programming in society against it till recently it's less but still it can be hard to get past.

Their is also binding spells,the reptilian jews use on people, I would recommend cleaning your chakras

slyscorpion said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:

Probably fear and programming you will have to push through this and do it. There was a lot of programming in society against it till recently it's less but still it can be hard to get past.
Got it, thank you brother

Satnam666 said:
Their is also binding spells,the reptilian jews use on people, I would recommend cleaning your chakras
I did this today and it helped a lot, I feel I have the will to do magick again, thank you brother and Hail Satan!

TheCrimsonScythe said:
Satnam666 said:
I did this today and it helped a lot, I feel I have the will to do magick again, thank you brother and Hail Satan!

Make sure to keep cleaning your auras daily an sending it to the Gods, they will put the binding to good use against the reptilian jews an their useful idiots

Satnam666 said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:
Satnam666 said:

Make sure to keep cleaning your auras daily an sending it to the Gods, they will put the binding to good use against the reptilian jews an their useful idiots
Thank you

TheCrimsonScythe said:

Clean and protect regularly, if you can,start freeing yourself from everything keeping you from practicing witchcraft, which can be done using Uruz (rune) along with proper affirmation.

Waning Moon will go in pisces soon it will be a good time for freeing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back