Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Monetization of forum posts

Mastermind

Here's an idea to cut down on the amount of useless posts: make people pay for posting, even more for creating threads.

Every forum post should cost credits, which can be bought through donations or earned by making quality posts.
IMO it should be $5 for creating a thread and $1 for a reply but this is up to debate.

Members should be able to thank other members by giving them credits. There could be a thank you button below every post that gives them one or more credits.
Credits can then be used to make more posts, donated to the community or used to buy something in the future. Or even just to show off.
This would greatly cut down on the amount of useless information.
People would be making quality posts in the hopes of receiving credits.
It would give us a sense of what is appreciated and what isn't. What is needed and what isn't. This helps us optimize how our time is spent.
It would also bolster competition and create role models.

I know what's on your minds. But what about the poor people? This is unfair, money is evil and bla bla bla.
I think that once you experience the beauty of such a system it would change your perspective on money.

We can start with just one section, see how it goes and if it goes well expand it to more sections.
At the end all sections but one (per language) will require credits to post.

I want that, for each negative point you come up with, you come up with one positive as well.
Discuss.

Plain and simple this cannot be done, because this is a free forum and the spirit of Spiritual Satanism is that all its information and discussion is to be free as a basic human right to knowledge.

This capitalistic idea would completely ruin the spirit of communication and free learning, and would on the spot destroy the principals of Spiritual Satanism if they are implemented in this manner.

Making posts would be fine with intent to make money or as you'd call it, "credits" through writing things which lesser people would give appreciation for, and many would refuse to post altogether or go elsewhere to post since why would anyone need or want to spend money to speak?

The human ability to express itself is core to life, this right is given to all beings by virtue of them living on this Earth. This includes the stupid things which lesser people speak or show.

The decent and the superior are naturally uplifted through the acknowledgement of those with greater understanding, while the slag remains unnoticed or is ignored, or perhaps is refuted and used to illustrate more appropriate principals or superior knowledge.

The Joy of Satan has its own way of habit this, such as through uplifting the status of certain verified members through giving them titles for their merits, so people can more easily find the words of those members who are rewarded for their efforts and merits shown to the Joy of Satan and our community with increased standing in our family.

Or through the uplifting of posts to the Important articles forum, which is usually reserved for the sermons of the HP's.

Or now with the SS Library, worthwhile posts and materials are collected and will be compiled there as well, so people can always go there to read the meritorious writings of our members without having to sift through the many topics on the forum.

This is the natural way to highlight the good and most positive contributions. Not through artificial gatekeeping by forcing people to pay simply to exercise their human right to self expression in order to filter the less serious.

The forum is necessary to allow people from all walks of life, and also the skeptical and even those opposed to us to come here to learn what we are about.

Certain things that are go too far can be removed or blocked by moderation, as has been done effectively since the inception of the forum.

Not to mention, the Joy of Satan does not demand your money in order to allow anyone to participate, this too goes against the spirit of Spiritual Satanism to do so.

Anyone is welcome to participate, even if they are a wretch with nothing to their name, so long as the said person does not come here with the very sole purpose of subverting or slandering what we represent and what the Gods represent.

People who have the wealth and see the merit in the Joy of Satan will naturally come to the conclusion they wish to donate to help maintain the existence and supplement the expansion of the Joy of Satan.

We do not need to commercialize the basic usage of our forum, gatekeeping the freedom of participation in Satan's gifts to the people of the Earth, in order to accomplish our goals, as doing so would in fact impede our growth and completely destroy the purpose of the Joy of Satan's existence in the first place.

Which is the restoration of the ancient spiritual knowledge, wisdom and understanding of the Gods that had been stolen, bastardized, slandered and corrupted by the jews and their abrahamic programs in order to keep humanity cut off from spiritual power and higher understanding.

The forum is one necessary part of this to allow people to discover, discuss and grow on this path, and exists to accommodate those on all levels on the path.

Commercializing forum usage and participation would destroy it overnight.

If later on forum participation by the unspiritual and uninitiated becomes exponentially greater to where it gets flooded excessively by random things and manual moderation may be difficult to keep up with this, it stands to reason certain rules or things are put in place to help facilitate smooth communication for all people that wish to participate in the Spiritual Satanic community.

Or perhaps there can eventually be more forum separation, with certain forums only allowing people to post after they have been here for some time, to prove a certain level of seriousness in their dedication or interest in Spiritual Satanism.

A split in the general forum may be warranted eventually, to keep topics unrelated to Spiritual Satanism, and pure leisure separated from more serious discussion, all of this is up to HP HoodedCobra to decide on and implement.

However none of this would ever warrant a paywall to participation or usage, as nobody is to pay its way to the top in SS. It is true real efforts, and merits of spirit that one gains recognition and influence.

The Gods make sure to reward all those who donate to the Joy of Satan in other ways separate from these notions, as donations are necessary and important for the continued expansion and existence of the Joy of Satan, and therefore do not go unrewarded.

Hail Satan!

You've heard of the Nth degree - now there's the Oth degree. NO. That won't happen. People need to express themselves. Regarding or ignoring the UN Declaration of "free speech", we still should be able to speak and say things. Putting a muzzle over some is the same as "Stop thinking, just have faith, bitches!"; it starts small...

People have enough money problems as it is, and not only because they can't afford things. We're not a money-making scheme or scam. Censorship = censorshit. The websites of JoSM provide information. A forum is a forum - a place to discuss, debate, figure things out, provide good and shit posts and take the best things and keep them. Charging use of a literally-life-changing and Earth-changing forum/ministry is jewish shit. Next you might say, "Well, OK, let's not do that; instead, let's demand 1/10th of everyone's wages each week to post on here. Err, no, thanks. We're not to be slaves; we're to be free civil and mature individuals.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
Here's an idea to cut down on the amount of useless posts: make people pay for posting, even more for creating threads.

Every forum post should cost credits, which can be bought through donations or earned by making quality posts.
IMO it should be $5 for creating a thread and $1 for a reply but this is up to debate.

Members should be able to thank other members by giving them credits. There could be a thank you button below every post that gives them one or more credits.
Credits can then be used to make more posts, donated to the community or used to buy something in the future. Or even just to show off.
It would give us a sense of what is appreciated and what isn't. What is needed and what isn't. This helps us optimize how our time is spent.

I know what's on your minds. But what about the poor people? This is unfair, money is evil and bla bla bla.
I think that once you experience the beauty of such a system it would change your perspective on money.

We can start with just one section, see how it goes and if it goes well expand it to more sections.

I want that, for each negative point you come up with, you come up with one positive as well.
Discuss.

It seems a very hostile idea and completely out of alignment with this spiritual path. A credit-based / score system is exactly the type of thing the enemy want to implement in physical reality. They would laugh at us for implementing this, not to mention it's probably unrealistic and unfeasible given the amount of work required to modify the source code of the forums. There's much better ways to spend our time - like developing and advancing our actual souls, not a forum score.

On the flip-side, it would reduce the amount of spam posts, arguments, moderation and create some funding for JoS. Is the former really a good thing though? It would probably only drive away new members and inexperienced people.

There's really not many positives to this, my points are extremely inclined towards this being a very rotten project and it makes me wonder why you would even post this. Either you are being genuine and are out of touch, or you are feeding off the reaction.

FancyMancy said:
People have enough money problems as it is, and not only because they can't afford things.
People have money problems because they don't understand money.
The solution is not to shy away from money but to learn it and embrace it.
Monetizing the forum (or parts of it) would be a way to get people's feet wet and make them understand how good it is when applied correctly.

VoiceofEnki said:
Plain and simple this cannot be done, because this is a free forum and the spirit of Spiritual Satanism is that all its information and discussion is to be free as a basic human right to knowledge.

We can keep one section where it's free to post. If someone makes a quality post in the free section, members will give credit to the poor person, allowing them to express themselves in more expensive sections. Didn't you read my entire post or did you just read the title?

VoiceofEnki said:
This capitalistic idea would completely ruin the spirit of communication and free learning, and would on the spot destroy the principals of Spiritual Satanism if they are implemented in this manner.

It wouldn't. Communication and learning would be greatly improved.

Discuss.

You can take that up with Father Satan directly, considering its his Will that the teachings and knowledge of the Joy of Satan is available for free to all who are of the inner constitution to seek it out.

I mean to word this in the nicest way possible, and I'm obviously not being serious. As the very suggestion of this is not only highly insulting, it's also rather disrespectful to Satan and the Gods of Hell.

I would not want to even imagine what they do to someone who attempted to do something like that. It would definitely invite their wrath.

AgainstAllAuthority, I appreciate your posts regarding technical experience in the IT field and other things. I have read through many of them.

However, Please try to look at this in a different light.

Listen to VoiceofEnki and Fancy Mancys insight on this as well. They have been here for quite awhile. That and take into account all other who post in regards to this.

This is a great idea if you want to kick out like 99.99% of the people here, and the remaining 0.01% will be you and probably the moderators who have to be here anyway.

What you label as "useless posts" is the unavoidable consequence of freedom of speech. Preventing these from being posted means preventing freedom of speech from being applied. However there are no set standards to deem which posts are "useless" and which aren't.

I have proposed in two occasions before to divide the Joy of Satan 666 subforum into two categories, one solely for spirituality and meditations and one for anything else, so at least "useless posts" as you call them won't mix up with the spirituality threads and these threads will be separated from any other non-spiritual matters as they are the essence of the forum and the main subject of interest.

gnome said:
A credit-based / score system is exactly the type of thing the enemy want to implement in physical reality.

The enemy wants to implement a system where you start with a good score and it goes down if others give you bad reviews (which costs nothing for them to do so). If one falls below a certain level, they are ostracized from society. It's a punishment system.

In the system which I advocate for, everyone starts at zero and can only go up. It's a reward system. Just like money is (or should be). You do something good for someone else, you are rewarded. You don't do anything good, you are neither rewarded nor punished.

Imagine a future where if you smile or say something nice, you get a monetary reward. Most people would be smiling and saying nice things most of the time.

Mastermind said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Reminds me of the dark ages. "Money is dirty and should only be handled by jews."

Don't take my words out of context. What I told you has nothing in common with this suggestion.

You seem to be from a very different wake of life than most people, and seem to think materialism is the solution to all issues.

In these cases, it is not the right approach, as it would cause literally all people to leave to forum overnight and never return to the Joy of Satan, since all of us here who have legitimate interest in SS understand this goes directly against the spirit of Spiritual Satanism.

This idea violates the entire principle upon which the Joy of Satan is build, and literally mimics the enemy ideas in xianity and their other abrahamic religions, that people must pay in order to partake in anything related to "God", they must pay to receive "blessings", or to gain favor.

Here you are suggesting to make people pay to express themselves.

What should be next, people should pay to breathe?

There is actually few things more insulting than this suggestion in regards to freedom of information and participation in Spiritual Satanism world wide.

Even a credit system, or an upvote and downvote system has been rejected for the same reasons I explained in my reply to you as well, as it would invoke disingenuous practices and could easily be abused by the enemy to take over the flow of information from within.

Not to mention, if posting and sharing information was monetized, (absolutely insane to suggest this ridiculous idea with a straight face, and then on top of that wonder why I refute it, after I explain it clearly to you), the enemy could throw a few thousand dollars at the forum to control the flow of information internally through our own credit system that upvotes or downvotes posts, they could spend a pittance (for them) to push their bullshit posts and subversions of Satanism through, completely ruining the forum overnight.

They absolutely would do this, since they already spend great amounts of wealth to target us, and this sort of implementation would give them a back door straight into the heart of our organization, while also pushing away all legitimate membership out of anger for such a transgression and insult upon Satan's name.

The number of issues with this are innumerable, while there is 0 merit to it whatsoever.

Any issues with spam or useless messages can be resolved in other ways, when this actually becomes an issue, without literally excreting upon one of the prime principles the Joy of Satan was created upon, and serves to uphold for eternity, as true spirituality always has since time immemorial.

You cannot honestly believe making the JoS an exclusive club is a way to advance the growth of the Joy of Satan and would affect positively the Joy of Satan to foster a better environment for learning and growth of all people.

There is no reality where that happens.

A quick look online at other communities who sought to implement gatekeeping as a means to facilitate growth or combat unwanted spam and visitors proves my point behind any reasonable doubt.

Anything like that would count more than doubly so for the Joy of Satan, for the reasons I have already made clear.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Mastermind said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Reminds me of the dark ages. "Money is dirty and should only be handled by jews."

Don't take my words out of context. What I told you has nothing in common with this suggestion.

You seem to be from a very different wake of life than most people, and seem to think materialism is the solution to all issues.
Lets say that I tell you something nice that makes you happy and you give me $5 for it.
Then you tell me something nice that makes me happy and I give you $5.
We are both happier than before we met.
It's a win-win situation.
Is there anything material about it?
No, it's completely spiritual.

VoiceofEnki said:
In these cases, it is not the right approach, as it would cause literally all people to leave to forum overnight and never return to the Joy of Satan, since all of us here who have legitimate interest in SS understand this goes directly against the spirit of Spiritual Satanism.

This idea violates the entire principle upon which the Joy of Satan is build, and literally mimics the enemy ideas in xianity and their other abrahamic religions, that people must pay in order to partake in anything related to "God", they must pay to receive "blessings", or to gain favor.
You got it backwards. I don't want people to pay to receive blessings. I want people to give blessings and then get paid.

VoiceofEnki said:
Here you are suggesting to make people pay to express themselves.
Yes, in certain sections but not all.

VoiceofEnki said:
Even a credit system, or an upvote and downvote system has been rejected for the same reasons I explained in my reply to you as well, as it would invoke disingenuous practices and could easily be abused by the enemy to take over the flow of information from within.
Voting doesn't work because it costs nothing.

VoiceofEnki said:
Not to mention, if posting and sharing information was monetized, (absolutely insane to suggest this ridiculous idea with a straight face, and then on top of that wonder why I refute it, after I explain it clearly to you), the enemy could throw a few thousand dollars at the forum to control the flow of information internally through our own credit system that upvotes or downvotes posts, they could spend a pittance (for them) to push their bullshit posts and subversions of Satanism through, completely ruining the forum overnight.

They absolutely would do this, since they already spend great amounts of wealth to target us, and this sort of implementation would give them a back door straight into the heart of our organization, while also pushing away all legitimate membership out of anger for such a transgression and insult upon Satan's name.
That's why there are mods. They should be paid for their work.

As for the rest of your message, I think you are missing this :
Yes, in certain sections but not all.

VoiceofEnki said:
Making posts would be done with intent to make money or as you'd call it, "credits" through writing things which lesser people would give appreciation for, and many would refuse to post altogether or go elsewhere to post since why would anyone need or want to spend money to speak?

To correct a spelling mistake, I quoted myself here, correction in bold in the quote.

Previously it was written "fine", instead of done, which distorted the meaning of the sentence unfortunately.

The most annoying phrase of all is "giving back to society."

Lets say that I say something nice to a million people and it makes them happy. That million people then gives me $1 each. I made $1 million in 5 seconds.

Then some moron says to me "that's a lot of revenue. Are you going to give some of it back to society?"
What the fuck do you mean "give back" ? Have I stolen anything from anyone? No. Fuck you.

Mastermind said:
FancyMancy said:
People have enough money problems as it is, and not only because they can't afford things.
People have money problems because they don't understand money.
The solution is not to shy away from money but to learn it and embrace it.
Monetizing the forum (or parts of it) would be a way to get people's feet wet and make them understand how good it is when applied correctly.
It simply will never be done. Besides, in the future, we won't need money. It might exist in small form, or we'd just haggle and barter - and besides besides, we'd raise Energies, which Humans can and will do. Money is just the jew's Physical-version attempt at having eternal Energy, power, control...

Mastermind said:
Lets say that I tell you something nice that makes you happy and you give me $5 for it.
Then you tell me something nice that makes me happy and I give you $5.
We are both happier than before we met.
It's a win-win situation.
Is there anything material about it?
No, it's completely spiritual.

You got it backwards. I don't want people to pay to receive blessings. I want people to give blessings and then get paid.

That pretty little story you wrote here has nothing to do with what you suggest in your OP.

Plain and simple you suggest people should have to pay to express themselves on our forum (doesn't matter if it is certain sections or all, it is the same in practice).

This cute little story of how everyone will be so happy when we all share our wealth with each other and pay some credits to each other to show our appreciation is an imaginary reality which literally has nothing to do with this idea to gatekeep forum participation behind a paywall.

We also do not need a donator club exclusively for people who donate to the Joy of Satan, because donations are entirely voluntary, you do not see anyone trying to flex how much they donate, or try to use this to validate themselves, as practically everyone who donates does so purely out of their desire to support this manifestation of Satan's will on Earth, with no other motive whatsoever.

There are already rewards given to people who donate (as I explained, the Gods directly show their appreciation for those who support the Joy of Satan monetarily in very direct manner) which are of greater value than plain material things like access to an exclusive donator club where all the cool people with fat purses hang out.

Neither should people feel like they need to get paid for posting here, as participation is voluntary and not monetary. It is the wrong incentive for this.

People get paid for participating, in ways that are often deeper and greater than the people themselves can even understand until many years down the line when they obtain the spiritual attainment and understanding to realize how much they have received in return for their presence and participation.

Perhaps this concept is difficult for one such as you to understand, however blessings are given regularly to practicing SS, even if they do not donate or participate much on the forum.

This includes monetary stability as well, as I know many can attest to.

About mods and others who do work for the Joy of Satan, almost all of it is entirely voluntary. I know a few people who do things for the Joy of Satan in official capacity, and all these people have the same thing in common.

If HP HoodedCobra would offer to pay them, they would refuse outright.

They would rather this money be used for the maintenance and expansion of the Joy of Satan instead, as none of what they do for the Joy of Satan is to receive praise, blessings, payment or status.

They decided to apply for certain things because they earnestly wished to help uphold the Joy of Satan with the best of their abilities, even for absolutely nothing in return, because there is no greater Joy to them than to see the Joy of Satan and its membership succeed in all endeavors and on all levels.

For this, the work of capable, trustworthy and loyal individuals is required.

There are many people, with great skills, ability and dedication who willingly sign up to spend hours of their time, voluntarily, on the continuous improvement and betterment of the Joy of Satan, who want nothing in return, not from the Joy of Satan nor from the Gods, while they put in their greatest effort and all their ability, heart, soul and labor.

The Joy of Satan stands and exists because of people like them, who uphold it willingly, regardless if this would be considered an expense to them or a difficult thing.

Many of them also donate to the Joy of Satan on top of that. It is upheld through the combined will and efforts of everyone involved, and money has never been an aim or factor on this for the people in on this.

Yet because the Gods are generous, empathic, understanding and appreciative of these efforts, everyone who participates like that certainly does receive much more in return. Things which cannot be obtained anywhere else or from any other source.

Not everyone is suited to that, which is why there are only select few people who are able to do this at this time, however you should understand the Joy of Satan is not as empty and flimsy as any average place.

We attract the people which we need to fulfill the goals set for the Joy of Satan by the Gods.

The right people with the will to put in their efforts entirely voluntarily, to help the Joy of Satan succeed in all the endeavors.

Through the combined will and effort of many, all the SS doing the rituals, doing online warfare, donating, even meditating, the Joy of Satan pushes forward and upholds against all odds the ancient beliefs, justice, tenets and ideologies which have been perverted and forgotten.

It is a joint effort of likeminded souls, many of which have stood and fought for this for ages, and have given everything, literally everything for this to keep True Spirituality and the memory of the Gods alive throughout the past thousands of years.

Those souls deserve the most abundant rewards for their service to Satan and the Gods, their sacrifices, and labors, which is not ignored by the Gods and is seen to by them for each individual.

Perhaps now you realize how ridiculously insulting this stupid suggestion of yours truly is, if you think the Joy of Satan is so flimsy and petty to have to rely on such predatory methods to uphold itself and it's continued operation.

Hail Satan!

Mastermind said:
VoiceofEnki said:

No wonder that people have money problems.

Your idea would ruin this forum for a bunch of people who may want to come here by discouraging them from doing so as well as make this place like just about everywhere else where more and more stuff your having to pay for to see online that used to be free.

People are only giving you more of the replies I have given you in private in regards to these borderline blasphemous and audacity based statements you issue. After conversing a bit back and forth with you, I understood that probably you don't understand much if at all from this place.

Some few things monetized like some people's work like Astrology or a trusted business whatever that people shop from based on free will or needing services? Yes.

But monetizing posts, the forums, Satan's Joy of Satan "Available to all" Knowledge [which he told us unequivocally to keep for free and expand it] and all of this, that is sacrilege and utmost blasphemy.

You probably cannot understand this as you are only here for a couple months and might have hardly understood anything from this path. This makes you also not able to articulate a clear plan that is not biased based on low perception in regards to what should happen.

Even if this place is run by let's say the expense or overburdened responsibilities of a few, who retain it all for free for the less able, which in your book might not make sense, then this is how it's supposed to be and in accordance to Satan's Will on the subject.

We could be running ads from Google for example and pocket a lot of money, but the issue with member privacy is a superior issue to merely making money that comes at an adverse result in quality, user privacy etc. There is a standard that we can't fall below merely for "revenue".

Nobody can be kept out of the JoS simply because they are "poor", and they won't be discriminated against or kept out of contact with their spirit merely because they don't have money.

Lastly, if you want to become a person oriented in financially helping, donate to JoS, instead of pretending normalizing crazy schemes is what is going to produce any "wealth" for anyone while it would go against Satan's Interests but also the very constitution of what the JoS is creating and is, or is bound to become.

FancyMancy said:
It simply will never be done. Besides, in the future, we won't need money. It might exist in small form, or we'd just haggle and barter - and besides besides, we'd raise Energies, which Humans can and will do. Money is just the jew's Physical-version attempt at having eternal Energy, power, control...

So then why is it that a small number of the Gods are called Treasurers of Hell. Zeus and Astarte come after double checking on their pages?

Was money not created by the Gods to teach man the use of it early on before spiritualization?

I'm not trying to diminish your post. HP.Cobra did on two occasions highlight energy exchanges but it truly cannot be talked about cause the new agers and enemy would go apeshit making shit up.

MAMMON [ZEUS]
"Mammon" is not his real name. "Mammon" is a Hebrew word for money and nothing more. How this name was applied to a Demon/God was through misinterpretation and ignorance. We found in our workings with the Demons, the Greek God Zeus answers to "Mammon." Zeus has short platinum blonde hair with waves and very light bluish-grey eyes. He wears a laurel crown, a white toga and is built stocky." - High Priestess Maxine

"Mammon is a generic epithet of Ammonas or Mammonas Zeus, related to the kingship and power of Zeus. There is no such "distinct Demon". Zeus Ammonas from which Mammon arose, is Lord Zeus [Beelzebul], a top hierarchy God in the Ancient Greek Pantheon. Mammonas Zeus was the aspect of Zeus that had to do with worldly wealth and riches. Click here to read more. " -High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...quote ping...

BTW Click here to read more isn't hyperlinked.

What do you care about? Who cares about random, useless people who don't give a shit about anyone. Perfect and permanent strangers, it's like talking to random people on the street and they say: who the fuck knows you and who the fuck wants to know you. There is no friendship here, so don't waste your time with that.

People here only respect those who have a lot to offer, that is the Gods and 3-4 advanced people here. The others count for nothing and have no value. They only care about authority.

And they are so arrogant that they demand as much value as possible, for free, that is, for nothing. There is nothing more wrong. This is just the current bloody situation. People give money for useless things like the bible, while Gods knowledge that has great value is free, it is unbelievable.

Mastermind said:
VoiceofEnki said:

You are not taking into account of the exchange rate of dollar to said countries money. That measly 10 dollars for a tread for some people is a whole meal.

Yes they can do money workings which is ideal and all that but the reality for most is very different right now. With how insane inflation is this is just a very bad idea. Lastly, the jew doesnt mind spending money if it means the destruction of Gentiles not to mention Gentiles that are coming close to Satan ever single day.

From day 1 these forums where ment to be free

The way to cut down on useless posts is simply have moderators who take this task seriously. The way to find only the useful info is simply visiting the actual Joy of Satan library where only the useful and meaningful content is given a place.

Going into the forums one should expect to find lots of things that are wrong, discussions in progress, some confusion brought by confused members and so on. This doesn't mean that what's in the forums is all useless content, just that fat needs to be trimmed before it's cleaned up and put on the library. Maybe sometime later we can start doing this. To my understanding the focus is on something else right now, but then we'll see what HC wants to do about this.

In short, yes, there's a lot of messy discussions and even completely pointless posts, but this in itself serves a purpose. People must express themselves, for better or worse. Many grow from their interactions with others here even if they are pointless to other readers.

I understand your perspective you are very pragmatic and your heart is in the right place. But this will cause more problems than it will solve. Discouraging people from posting is one major issue. Especially the confused and ignorant, who post the stupid stuff, these posts MUST go up so we have a chance to educate them.

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:

So then why is it that a small number of the Gods are called Treasurers of Hell. Zeus and Astarte come after double checking on their pages?

Was money not created by the Gods to teach man the use of it early on before spiritualization?

I'm not trying to diminish your post. HP.Cobra did on two occasions highlight energy exchanges but it truly cannot be talked about cause the new agers and enemy would go apeshit making shit up.

MAMMON [ZEUS]
"Mammon" is not his real name. "Mammon" is a Hebrew word for money and nothing more. How this name was applied to a Demon/God was through misinterpretation and ignorance. We found in our workings with the Demons, the Greek God Zeus answers to "Mammon." Zeus has short platinum blonde hair with waves and very light bluish-grey eyes. He wears a laurel crown, a white toga and is built stocky." - High Priestess Maxine

"Mammon is a generic epithet of Ammonas or Mammonas Zeus, related to the kingship and power of Zeus. There is no such "distinct Demon". Zeus Ammonas from which Mammon arose, is Lord Zeus [Beelzebul], a top hierarchy God in the Ancient Greek Pantheon. Mammonas Zeus was the aspect of Zeus that had to do with worldly wealth and riches. Click here to read more. " -High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...quote ping...

BTW Click here to read more isn't hyperlinked.

One could say all physical stuff is kind of wealth. The Statement:
"the aspect of Zeus that had to do with worldly wealth and riches"
could be about the manageing and maintaining off possesions.

For example if you have a house certain things have to be done from time to time, so your house stays a liveabel place. King Baal-Zebul (Zeus) probably also teaches this.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/BeelzebulHC.html

Gear88 said:
I was told that there are many more Gods and Goddesses than Humans on Earth. To me, this means that there are many towns/cities, countries, continents and planets with many on, in many solar systems. There are also more Gods and Goddesses than in the lists in the Daemons/Gods section of the website. "Treasurer" could also mean keeper/curator and caretaker of personal items/treasures and trinkets, as well as museum artefacts, etc., within a jurisdiction. Is it allegorical, like gold meaning the empowered Chakras, or literally being a treasurer? While we were in our more-advanced infancy, maybe LORD Beelzebul presided over such things on Earth, and/or was an archetype for us to take lessons from Him as such a Role Model. I can't see high and powerful Beings having to use gold/silver/copper money. Such materials are more adornments rather than tools used in order to stop dying of starvation of thirst, keep the gas and electric on, the house from falling apart, etc., I would think.

Donate to JoS instead. Perhaps it can lead to moderators getting payed for what they do. Must be a hazzle to go through all the crazy shit people post here, myself included sometimes :). But it should be open and free for reasons already explained here.

FancyMancy said:
I can't see high and powerful Beings having to use gold/silver/copper money.

Are Gods exchanging products and services between each other?
I doubt that. They probably don't have a monetary system. What for?

So what needs do the Gods have? I think they have a need for recognition. Wouldn't it be wise to publicly thank a God/Satan/Demon whenever we receive help from them?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mastermind said:
FancyMancy said:

So what needs do the Gods have? I think they have a need for recognition. Wouldn't it be wise to publicly thank a God/Satan/Demon whenever we receive help from them?

Correct me if I'm wrong.
The Gods use energy as currency. Now read a physics book and it will say that "energy is the ability to do work."

Hence the two recommended ways of thanking the Gods are giving energy or doing work.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Thanksgiving.html said:
Practical work is what the Powers of Hell need from us, not just verbal gibberish- talking the talk, but doing little or nothing to actually show appreciation and thanks. Talk is cheap, whether it is used in ritual or otherwise. SHOW your appreciation by devoting your time and energy when and where you can to destroy the enemy and to advance Satanism.

Lastly- one of the most important things you can give the Powers of Hell is your energy. If you have energy to spare, ask for Satan to send a Demon/ess to take the energy and to deliver it where the Powers of Hell need it.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=357075 time=1653177292 user_id=346]...

Can the Gods interact with matter?
In physics, energy is expressed in Joules or Watt-seconds or Watt-hours, where 1 Joule can do 1 Watt for 1 second.
Is that the same energy that we are talking about?

Mastermind said:
" post_id=357075 time=1653177292 user_id=346]...

Can the Gods interact with matter?
In physics, energy is expressed in Joules or Watt-seconds or Watt-hours, where 1 Joule can do 1 Watt for 1 second.
Is that the same energy that we are talking about?
Yes. The Gods have physical bodies, so they can interact with physical matter simply by touching it like anyone can. The Gods can also use energy at a distance to interact with physical matter (telekinesis). Usually it's in the form of small actions to communicate while using as little energy as possible, like moving a candle flame to answer questions.

Energy is energy. Consider the similarity between a magick spell and physical work. To do physical work, you must acquire energy from your environment (solar, gas, hydro, etc), then you must convert that energy into a specific form and direct it in a certain way to cause the desired outcome, like running electricity through wire to make a motor spin, then using gears and belts to direct that energy to wheels to make a car move. Now, in a magick spell, first you raise your energies, which means you acquire it from the environment (often the Sun or the Earth). Then you use affirmations to make that energy do what you want and you direct it to a specific place to do that. For example, in the Final RTR, you raise energy first, then you program that energy with the reverse hebrew letters, and you direct it to the astral presence of the letters with the affirmations at the end (and program it to destroy them). The energy then does work to destroy them, similar to destructive interference, in the case of the RTRs.

Based on Tesla's research, spiritual energy is a form of high-frequency electromagnetism. There are also many higher dimensions than just the 3 dimensions average people are aware of, and these dimensions can contain energy. It is possible to measure spiritual energy and convert to Joules. However, such a measurement may not be that useful, because directing spiritual energy can be very lossy. It's often more a question of timing it right with the planets and having a strong willpower, than just having a huge amount of energy. It's similar to thermal energy, in that you can never quite get 100% efficiency, and the way you use it mechanically matters a lot.

In the future, probably after the war is over, the exact physics of spiritual energy will be made known to humans, and yes, it will be possible to calculate all of this.

" post_id=357098 time=1653182306 user_id=346]...

It'd be interesting to know how much energy we are talking about.
If the Gods can perform fusion or fission of matter then they have access to almost unlimited energy.

Mastermind said:
" post_id=357098 time=1653182306 user_id=346]...

It'd be interesting to know how much energy we are talking about.
If the Gods can perform fusion or fission of matter then they have access to almost unlimited energy.
There is unlimited energy available, since the universe is infinite. We often raise energy for magick by drawing it down from the sun or a star, and yes those are fusion reactors.

The pyramids were built by advanced spiritual people, and with help from the Gods. That's an example of using spiritual energy to do a lot of physical work. Currently though, the enemy has the Earth covered in an energy-dampening "jewtrix", which makes it much harder to manifest spiritual energy in the physical world.

However, just because there is unlimited energy available does not mean that energy is worthless. The scarcity of energy comes into play because of the work involved in converting the energy to the forms we need, in the places we need. Think of it like crude oil vs gasoline. The stuff you pump out of the ground is "energy", but it's not really useful without a lot of work to refine it into gasoline and other products. We use energy to refine energy, and it still takes a lot of work. This is a bit of a simplistic analogy for how it works with spiritual energy, but it's the basic idea. It has to do with moving energy between the astral dimensions, certain frequencies of vibration, and programming it for certain tasks. I also don't have all the answers. This is just what I've learned from my experiences, what I've read on the JoS, and some logic because it has to make sense. But there's a lot more to be learned!

Energy comes in many forms. For example HP.Cobra responded "Yes, the Gods eat". He goes on to say they can absorb energy and transform it to sustain their bodies. But it requires so much energy it's a waste of time maybe in emergencies they do it, when unable to eat or train themselves not to eat.

But it's MUCH easier to cook a meal and eat up all the macro/micro/Calories. Again energy and work being used to make energy and work.

Also at Mastermind yeah nuclear technology is probably known and researched by the Gods. But they rely more on clean energies like Free or Freer energies. Free energy a Tesla Vacuum tube box(Tesla's Pierce car driving upwards of 96MPH) or a Mercury engine. Freer would be the tower facility it sits on a superconducting section of the Earth. Other freer could be Ionic-technologies. It uses the Ionosphere to generate energies it's use of electromagnetic energies to derive power.

Tesla and some of these free/freer energy manufacturers were building these things with some really simplistic constructs. It seems the Gods who helped Tesla really dumbed down the information to such basic levels any society of reasonable industry can construct it. It's far simpler to build free-freer technologies than our current complex energy states. Remember Tesla didn't have a computer or measurement devices of any high advancement just simple gauges and switches and whatnot.

Mastermind said:
FancyMancy said:

Me neither but I can see them using Monero or some other anonymous crypto.
We have cryptocurrencies here now in the year 2022, and have done for a decade or so, I think? I think that is rather primitive a form of currency for advanced beings. That's just my opinion. They may have cryptocurrency, but why? All of the electricity required to mine coins, the cooling and the processing, etc.? They can just raise Energies as They need, and not cause a fraction or more of global warming on Their Planets.

Mastermind said:
FancyMancy said:

Correct me if I'm wrong.
I dont know the actual answer, but surely yes. You're into this, I'm into that, he's into something else, she's into something else else. Some like botany and herbs; a God might go to His Goddess friend and ask Her to make a 'potion' (if you will). Not that He couldn't make one Himself; He likes His Goddess friend, and enjoys Her craftsmanship. She might make him some tea and have a chin-wag about how lovely the weather has (always) been lately!

This is just an idea. I am not saying this happens, but the Gods and Goddesses are real people with lives, moving about, doing things. They are not just sat still in one position, drawing Energy into them so that They don't die; They live.

I'm wondering if anyone has watched any of the documentaries about Tartaria? And how the buildings used to harness electromagnetic energy from the ionosphere?… to power cities and charge water to grow plants on stately homes, with were originally fruit and veg farms….

Walter Russel (friend of Tesla) also wrote some very interesting papers which are available on the internet as pdfs…..

Gear88 said:
Energy comes in many forms. For example HP.Cobra responded "Yes, the Gods eat". He goes on to say they can absorb energy and transform it to sustain their bodies. But it requires so much energy it's a waste of time maybe in emergencies they do it, when unable to eat or train themselves not to eat.

But it's MUCH easier to cook a meal and eat up all the macro/micro/Calories. Again energy and work being used to make energy and work.

Also at Mastermind yeah nuclear technology is probably known and researched by the Gods. But they rely more on clean energies like Free or Freer energies. Free energy a Tesla Vacuum tube box(Tesla's Pierce car driving upwards of 96MPH) or a Mercury engine. Freer would be the tower facility it sits on a superconducting section of the Earth. Other freer could be Ionic-technologies. It uses the Ionosphere to generate energies it's use of electromagnetic energies to derive power.

Tesla and some of these free/freer energy manufacturers were building these things with some really simplistic constructs. It seems the Gods who helped Tesla really dumbed down the information to such basic levels any society of reasonable industry can construct it. It's far simpler to build free-freer technologies than our current complex energy states. Remember Tesla didn't have a computer or measurement devices of any high advancement just simple gauges and switches and whatnot.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back