Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bible and Goetia

lodoshurricane

Hello.
There are two issues I am wondering about.

1)The Bible says that near the start of the apocalypse, the demons will be "released" and the armies of the Messiah will fight with the armies of Satan. How does the Bible know when demons will be released? Meanwhile, it happened just as they said. at a time when they were planning to bring the Messiah and the Kingdom of God (The New World Order you know...), the demons were released (Watch the "i pet goat ii" animation in Youtube. The cathedral fire at the end of the animation also took place years later in France.). In fact, with the 9/11 Twin Towers incident, they started the construction process of the Kingdom of God, and not long after, Lady Maxine released the demons. After these events, should I consider that Joy of Satan is also a part of this global scenario and game? How could the enemy troops have calculated that their opponents (demons) would be freed by a simple sex spell when they were establishing the god's kingdom? In addition, it seems strange to me that Maxine released the demons while the Templars, Thule, Dragon Brotherhood, Nazis and Ex-Masons were still being. With an ordinary ritual like sex magic. These organizations I mentioned could have released the demons years ago. It is strange that the Bible could have predicted so much.

2) You use almost exactly the same seals as those in Goetia. But you say that real demons do not come to the rituals performed in the goetia? And again, according to you, no one can force demons to do anything like the writtens in Goetia. Don't you think this is weird? Demons didn't go to them just because the seals had a circle, but they came to you, whereas the seals are the same, only yours does not have a circle. Even the logo of Joy of Satan is a cuneiform version of the original hebrew alphabet logo of Anton Levi. These seem very abnormal to me. Jews could have shut down Joy Of Satan sites many times over. Isn't it ridiculous that they don't censor while there's a huge war going on? How can a Jewish company like Google show Joy Of Satan in search results? I have saw that the Lucifertrue website of Joy of Satan had advertised to Google. That's what I don't understand.

Thanks.

lodoshurricane said:
Hello.

1)The Bible says that near the start of the apocalypse, the demons will be "released" and the armies of the Messiah will fight with the armies of Satan. How does the Bible know when demons will be released?

Meanwhile, it happened just as they said. at a time when they were planning to bring the Messiah and the Kingdom of God (The New World Order you know...), the demons were released (Watch the "i pet goat ii" animation in Youtube. The cathedral fire at the end of the animation also took place years later in France.)

In fact, with the 9/11 Twin Towers incident, they started the construction process of the Kingdom of God, and not long after, Lady Maxine released the demons.

Yes, they know this, because they wrote this book and they were aware that there would be a war because of this. This is like saying "After you rob the store, the police will be called". This follows also a logical timeline, and they knew souls of the Gods and advanced people would be sent back to even these accounts because of their crimes.

The enemy also knew, as Asmodeus even says in their own books such as the Testament of "Solomon", that whatever they have done would not last, and this includes the enemy in general. It was in other words inevitable that this would come for them, and they knew it thousands of years ago, but they tried it anyway.

lodoshurricane said:
After these events, should I consider that Joy of Satan is also a part of this global scenario and game? How could the enemy troops have calculated that their opponents (demons) would be freed by a simple sex spell when they were establishing the god's kingdom?

It is not simple, and not anyone can do this. HPS Maxine could do this and she did not give out the full details, she kept it really simple and only related the aspects of what we broadly call "Sex Magick". But the description is extremely simplistic and that is on purpose, as to not go indepth into the underlying techniques.

lodoshurricane said:
In addition, it seems strange to me that Maxine released the demons while the Templars, Thule, Dragon Brotherhood, Nazis and Ex-Masons were still being. With an ordinary ritual like sex magic. These organizations I mentioned could have released the demons years ago. It is strange that the Bible could have predicted so much.

They have not. All these events however are not linear. The "Bible" is not a real book of predictions, it's that they know basic laws of the universe, and can predict certain events would happen. The enemy knew people like the Templars and others would be against them, as they destroyed the culture of the old people, and knowing the laws of reincarnation, they knew these people would come back and restore what the enemy temporarily stole. That is not prophecy, it's knowing the laws of the universe. Jews also were very aware they could not finish any of these people off, but rather, only delay the inevitable.

lodoshurricane said:
2) You use almost exactly the same seals as those in Goetia. But you say that real demons do not come to the rituals performed in the goetia? And again, according to you, no one can force demons to do anything like the writtens in Goetia. Don't you think this is weird? Demons didn't go to them just because the seals had a circle, but they came to you, whereas the seals are the same, only yours does not have a circle.

Exactly, only ours does not have a circle, because the double circle is to indicate a binding. The Demons do not come to those who perform "Goetia" rituals in the strict jewish sense, no. The Goetic sigils are from prior civilizations, and were well known Greek, Egyptian and Alchemist symbols.

Even the name Goetic is from Ancient Greek, "gois" which means "magician", but is also how the jews call us, Goys and Goyim, while the "Goetia" is the "Gods of the Goyim" or the "Gods of the Heathen Nations". Inside the "Goetia" book, all the deities are basically Ancient Egyptian, Roman, Sumerian and other Gods who were of immense fame in the past.

This book and knowledge in it was stolen, and then fully perverted to become a blasphemous work against the Gods which were represented into the book. This was just another example of jewish racism and hate against the "Heathen" people.

lodoshurricane said:
Even the logo of Joy of Satan is a cuneiform version of the original hebrew alphabet logo of Anton Levi. These seem very abnormal to me. Jews could have shut down Joy Of Satan sites many times over. Isn't it ridiculous that they don't censor while there's a huge war going on? How can a Jewish company like Google show Joy Of Satan in search results? I have saw that the Lucifertrue website of Joy of Satan had advertised to Google. That's what I don't understand.

They have censored us for years, but we have worked our way around this. Our forums alone and our sites have been hit many times, with many attempts to take us down and offline. We have been persecuted and chased offline as well, the list is endless to how many things the enemy has done to shut it all down.

We went through a period years ago that we almost went extinct, but we are powerful and they cannot do it. Google is not only composed of jews, but it's run by algorithms. For their own interests they have manipulated these, even to elect leaders and so on, and then fallout happened with many lawsuits and whistleblowers going against Google.

Recently, Google, Facebook and all these enemy platforms that are against American Values, have went through legal tribunal and public scrutiny because of their attacks to everyone, including the Republican party and manipulation of results. These have forced the reversal of many decisions.

Now, Twitter is on the same boat. That was however on illegal grounds, as every religion is accepted in the United States, and we are free to have any beliefs that we want. Jews regardless pushed for this, but they have not managed to make it the case. In fact, the fact that we exist against such adversaries, is only proof that the Gods are with us, granted they have so many things in their disposal.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
lodoshurricane said:
Hello.

1)The Bible says that near the start of the apocalypse, the demons will be "released" and the armies of the Messiah will fight with the armies of Satan. How does the Bible know when demons will be released?

Meanwhile, it happened just as they said. at a time when they were planning to bring the Messiah and the Kingdom of God (The New World Order you know...), the demons were released (Watch the "i pet goat ii" animation in Youtube. The cathedral fire at the end of the animation also took place years later in France.)

In fact, with the 9/11 Twin Towers incident, they started the construction process of the Kingdom of God, and not long after, Lady Maxine released the demons.

Yes, they know this, because they wrote this book and they were aware that there would be a war because of this. This is like saying "After you rob the store, the police will be called". This follows also a logical timeline, and they knew souls of the Gods and advanced people would be sent back to even these accounts because of their crimes.

The enemy also knew, as Asmodeus even says in their own books such as the Testament of "Solomon", that whatever they have done would not last, and this includes the enemy in general. It was in other words inevitable that this would come for them, and they knew it thousands of years ago, but they tried it anyway.

lodoshurricane said:
After these events, should I consider that Joy of Satan is also a part of this global scenario and game? How could the enemy troops have calculated that their opponents (demons) would be freed by a simple sex spell when they were establishing the god's kingdom?

It is not simple, and not anyone can do this. HPS Maxine could do this and she did not give out the full details, she kept it really simple and only related the aspects of what we broadly call "Sex Magick". But the description is extremely simplistic and that is on purpose, as to not go indepth into the underlying techniques.

lodoshurricane said:
In addition, it seems strange to me that Maxine released the demons while the Templars, Thule, Dragon Brotherhood, Nazis and Ex-Masons were still being. With an ordinary ritual like sex magic. These organizations I mentioned could have released the demons years ago. It is strange that the Bible could have predicted so much.

They have not. All these events however are not linear. The "Bible" is not a real book of predictions, it's that they know basic laws of the universe, and can predict certain events would happen. The enemy knew people like the Templars and others would be against them, as they destroyed the culture of the old people, and knowing the laws of reincarnation, they knew these people would come back and restore what the enemy temporarily stole. That is not prophecy, it's knowing the laws of the universe. Jews also were very aware they could not finish any of these people off, but rather, only delay the inevitable.

lodoshurricane said:
2) You use almost exactly the same seals as those in Goetia. But you say that real demons do not come to the rituals performed in the goetia? And again, according to you, no one can force demons to do anything like the writtens in Goetia. Don't you think this is weird? Demons didn't go to them just because the seals had a circle, but they came to you, whereas the seals are the same, only yours does not have a circle.

Exactly, only ours does not have a circle, because the double circle is to indicate a binding. The Demons do not come to those who perform "Goetia" rituals in the strict jewish sense, no. The Goetic sigils are from prior civilizations, and were well known Greek, Egyptian and Alchemist symbols.

Even the name Goetic is from Ancient Greek, "gois" which means "magician", but is also how the jews call us, Goys and Goyim, while the "Goetia" is the "Gods of the Goyim" or the "Gods of the Heathen Nations". Inside the "Goetia" book, all the deities are basically Ancient Egyptian, Roman, Sumerian and other Gods who were of immense fame in the past.

This book and knowledge in it was stolen, and then fully perverted to become a blasphemous work against the Gods which were represented into the book. This was just another example of jewish racism and hate against the "Heathen" people.

lodoshurricane said:
Even the logo of Joy of Satan is a cuneiform version of the original hebrew alphabet logo of Anton Levi. These seem very abnormal to me. Jews could have shut down Joy Of Satan sites many times over. Isn't it ridiculous that they don't censor while there's a huge war going on? How can a Jewish company like Google show Joy Of Satan in search results? I have saw that the Lucifertrue website of Joy of Satan had advertised to Google. That's what I don't understand.

They have censored us for years, but we have worked our way around this. Our forums alone and our sites have been hit many times, with many attempts to take us down and offline. We have been persecuted and chased offline as well, the list is endless to how many things the enemy has done to shut it all down.

We went through a period years ago that we almost went extinct, but we are powerful and they cannot do it. Google is not only composed of jews, but it's run by algorithms. For their own interests they have manipulated these, even to elect leaders and so on, and then fallout happened with many lawsuits and whistleblowers going against Google.

Recently, Google, Facebook and all these enemy platforms that are against American Values, have went through legal tribunal and public scrutiny because of their attacks to everyone, including the Republican party and manipulation of results. These have forced the reversal of many decisions.

Now, Twitter is on the same boat. That was however on illegal grounds, as every religion is accepted in the United States, and we are free to have any beliefs that we want. Jews regardless pushed for this, but they have not managed to make it the case. In fact, the fact that we exist against such adversaries, is only proof that the Gods are with us, granted they have so many things in their disposal.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thanks for your answers. If possible, I'd like to email you personally. I need your wisdom on another some issues. Can you send an e-mail to my e-mail address so that I can contact you? ([email protected])

lodoshurricane said:
Hello.

1)The Bible says that near the start of the apocalypse, the demons will be "released" and the armies of the Messiah will fight with the armies of Satan. How does the Bible know when demons will be released? Meanwhile, it happened just as they said. at a time when they were planning to bring the Messiah and the Kingdom of God (The New World Order you know...), the demons were released (Watch the "i pet goat ii" animation in Youtube. The cathedral fire at the end of the animation also took place years later in France.). In fact, with the 9/11 Twin Towers incident, they started the construction process of the Kingdom of God, and not long after, Lady Maxine released the demons. After these events, should I consider that Joy of Satan is also a part of this global scenario and game? How could the enemy troops have calculated that their opponents (demons) would be freed by a simple sex spell when they were establishing the god's kingdom? In addition, it seems strange to me that Maxine released the demons while the Templars, Thule, Dragon Brotherhood, Nazis and Ex-Masons were still being. With an ordinary ritual like sex magic. These organizations I mentioned could have released the demons years ago. It is strange that the Bible could have predicted so much.

2) You use almost exactly the same seals as those in Goetia. But you say that real demons do not come to the rituals performed in the goetia? And again, according to you, no one can force demons to do anything like the writtens in Goetia. Don't you think this is weird? Demons didn't go to them just because the seals had a circle, but they came to you, whereas the seals are the same, only yours does not have a circle. Even the logo of Joy of Satan is a cuneiform version of the original hebrew alphabet logo of Anton Levi. These seem very abnormal to me. Jews could have shut down Joy Of Satan sites many times over. Isn't it ridiculous that they don't censor while there's a huge war going on? How can a Jewish company like Google show Joy Of Satan in search results? I have saw that the Lucifertrue website of Joy of Satan had advertised to Google. That's what I don't understand.

Thanks.

1) my personal take is that they use demons in a very general vague way. They aren’t talking about JOS Gods or real demons. The Hebrews consider their holy texts a “game plan” for conquering the world. All of the things in it, they force and manipulate to come true. Christianity is a way to steal power, they have to make it believable with so many Gentiles just flat out being non believing now. There is nothing that has been predicted in the Torah or Bible that has been truly supernatural.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back