Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About the RH factor in the blood

Theli

Greetings to all lovely family in Satan.

Well, some days ago a friend of mine was talking to me about the negative rh factor in the blood as something that belongs to a some sort of "chosen one humans" in our planet. He believe that the rh factor in the blood belongs to people that is used by "the real rulers of the world" as part of an experiment with the humaniy, and according to his experiencie with that kind of people they're all bad persons. And well, I was searching about it and I found that the negative rh factor in the blood belongs to a small percent of the people around the world.

So, i wanted to know your opinions about if the negative rh factor in the blood has something to see with the jews and on, or that is just something without importance.

Thanks in advance.

Theli said:
Greetings to all lovely family in Satan.

Well, some days ago a friend of mine was talking to me about the negative rh factor in the blood as something that belongs to a some sort of "chosen one humans" in our planet. He believe that the rh factor in the blood belongs to people that is used by "the real rulers of the world" as part of an experiment with the humaniy, and according to his experiencie with that kind of people they're all bad persons. And well, I was searching about it and I found that the negative rh factor in the blood belongs to a small percent of the people around the world.

So, i wanted to know your opinions about if the negative rh factor in the blood has something to see with the jews and on, or that is just something without importance.

Thanks in advance.

There are several posts that have asked about this but being negative of the Rhesus factor has nothing to do with this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back