Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Doorway found on Mars(Underground Bunker)

Dynasty

Recently there has been an influx of news articles and media attention about the mars doorway photo taken by a rover. Of course, all of these articles are saying it's "debunked" and that "there's no life on mars" despite

Former NASA scientist says they found life on Mars in the 1970s(alt)

Is there life on Mars? NASA's Curiosity Rover Drilled Holes into Mars(alt)

Israeli Military General CONFIRMS actual Aliens working with the US and Israeli Government (alt)

A history of Psychic Warfare research of the CIA(alt)

Phaeton, Mars, Vril Society, Nazi UFO, Nazi's Escape Off World(alt)

Here's an example of an article which claims it's "debunked" while giving absolutely zero reasoning.
I know. I'm kinda disappointed, too.

Of course the "person" who wrote the article looks like some kind of genetic abomination and has the last name Kooser(kosher).

mars-door_bdv9.2496.jpg

In the image you can see clean 90 degree angle cuts as well as a downwar slope indicitive of stairs.

Here's a higher quality image

Did-NASAs-Mars-Rover-really-find-a-door-on-the.jpg

There are still people there. Some apparently have been able to incarnate on earth to escape from there. Their aura and soul is more of an orange color and usually larger than the aura of humans. They appear to have more spiritual abilities. Some are on our side and some have been borged or are on the enemy side. In Mars they live in underground bunkers. They may be working to explore the universe to find another place to go too that is better for them as their planet was mostly destroyed by the enemy.

slyscorpion said:
There are still people there. Some apparently have been able to incarnate on earth to escape from there. Their aura and soul is more of an orange color and usually larger than the aura of humans. They appear to have more spiritual abilities. Some are on our side and some have been borged or are on the enemy side. In Mars they live in underground bunkers. They may be working to explore the universe to find another place to go too that is better for them as their planet was mostly destroyed by the enemy.

Interesting information. Speaking of Mars, I think it can be regenerated but first the enemies must be driven out.

slyscorpion said:

If they are all live in inside why is there still doorways?

Sunny said:
slyscorpion said:

Interesting information. Speaking of Mars, I think it can be regenerated but first the enemies must be driven out.

It probably will be when the Gods come back. They have the kind of technology needed for this. I am not sure we do right now.

as much as I would love seeing an actual passage, this seems to me it's just rock formations.

slyscorpion said:

Oh I thought people were basically struck on their respective planets. So they can actually be reincarnated onto different planets that's cool. So you think if worse case say earth was to experience mass casualties or Samson option some of us would reincarnate onto a different planet too? Or perhaps with earth supposedly breaking free soon perhaps we will all reincarnate here anyway?

Shining Force said:
slyscorpion said:

Oh I thought people were basically struck on their respective planets. So they can actually be reincarnated onto different planets that's cool. So you think if worse case say earth was to experience mass casualties or Samson option some of us would reincarnate onto a different planet too? Or perhaps with earth supposedly breaking free soon perhaps we will all reincarnate here anyway?

With the Gods our souls would not just get destroyed. The weaker ones yeah. We would either get taken to one of their planets or incarnated at a place they are working on where the vibration is closer to ours and our genetics would be close too. I kind of don't want the chance though cause I don't want to deal with the enemy somewhere else for hundreds to thousands more years or whatever.

Case in point:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.republicworld.com/amp/technology-news/science/boy-who-claims-to-be-from-mars-boriska-kipriyanovich-martian-boy.html

Note his aura exactly like I said. He is but I kind of doubt a lot of the information he's giving.

Also a lot of the really old souls may have ties to other places or been there before. You can see this in their soul as well. There is nothing really stopping this for beings who know what to do and have genetics close enough to do it. Also the Gods and higher beings can do this for people as well.

slyscorpion said:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.republicworld.com/amp/technology-news/science/boy-who-claims-to-be-from-mars-boriska-kipriyanovich-martian-boy.html

Also try https://www.republicworld.com/technology-news/science/boy-who-claims-to-be-from-mars-boriska-kipriyanovich-martian-boy.html without jewgle.

Is this a Russian "jesus", a "messiah", a "the christ"? Not only that but it sounds like Boriska is a "starseed". Yes, "indigo Children". I bet this "lay down your nuclear arms" is something related to the "friendly intergalactic federation" who wants us to put down weapons and become defenceless.

As per Boriska Kipriyanovich’s claims, Martians could travel in time and space and would be flying around in spaceships. He has also claimed that Martian spaceships are very complicated.
Am I going to have to go all sci-fi on anyone's arse? They can tRaVel ThRoUgH tImE but can't go back in time and prevent the destruction from happening - and don't give me the tripe of "Yeah, because by going back in time to prevent yourself from doing that, you then wouldn't have the motivation to need to go back in time to prevent yourself from doing that - classic rookie mistake" nonsense. eVeN "god" - the jew - can't travel through time. All it can do is despise its own creation, blame that creation for being designed very shitly, and then drown that creation, slaughter it, burn it, boil-in-oil it... If one were able to travel backwards in time, then they would have some sort of protection - "bubble", if you want to say that - which keeps its own localised time, which then, like in a submarine and the International Space Station, this "bubble" would "temporal-pressurise" into the past-time, protecting those on-board from any temporal displacement and amnaesia, etc. If Satan and the Gods and Goddesses could travel back in time, then maybe They refuse to because reaz0ns; instead, we suffer. While They live in non-linear time, which is what we live in, They could do Their time-travelly thingies and translate it into our linear-time understanding... but nope.

The j/news article came out during worldwide mockdowns? Oh - and it's from Russia?! Hmmm... Plus - all of the UFO documents and other documents being declassified at this time? Hmmm...

It is natural. The boulder in front is the culprit. The "floor" slopes up, not down, so there can be no stairs. The top slopes down, both exactly like the back of the boulder in the picture. The smooth look comes from wind erosion. This happens all over earth and is very normal.

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

Also try https://www.republicworld.com/technology-news/science/boy-who-claims-to-be-from-mars-boriska-kipriyanovich-martian-boy.html without jewgle.

Is this a Russian "jesus", a "messiah", a "the christ"? Not only that but it sounds like Boriska is a "starseed". Yes, "indigo Children". I bet this "lay down your nuclear arms" is something related to the "friendly intergalactic federation" who wants us to put down weapons and become defenceless.

As per Boriska Kipriyanovich’s claims, Martians could travel in time and space and would be flying around in spaceships. He has also claimed that Martian spaceships are very complicated.
Am I going to have to go all sci-fi on anyone's arse? They can tRaVel ThRoUgH tImE but can't go back in time and prevent the destruction from happening - and don't give me the tripe of "Yeah, because by going back in time to prevent yourself from doing that, you then wouldn't have the motivation to need to go back in time to prevent yourself from doing that - classic rookie mistake" nonsense. eVeN "god" - the jew - can't travel through time. All it can do is despise its own creation, blame that creation for being designed very shitly, and then drown that creation, slaughter it, burn it, boil-in-oil it... If one were able to travel backwards in time, then they would have some sort of protection - "bubble", if you want to say that - which keeps its own localised time, which then, like in a submarine and the International Space Station, this "bubble" would "temporal-pressurise" into the past-time, protecting those on-board from any temporal displacement and amnaesia, etc. If Satan and the Gods and Goddesses could travel back in time, then maybe They refuse to because reaz0ns; instead, we suffer. While They live in non-linear time, which is what we live in, They could do Their time-travelly thingies and translate it into our linear-time understanding... but nope.

The j/news article came out during worldwide mockdowns? Oh - and it's from Russia?! Hmmm... Plus - all of the UFO documents and other documents being declassified at this time? Hmmm...

Keep an open mind and talk to your Gaurdian about this you will know more about it when your ready to know. It sounds like your not. Anyone who knows they are this or knows someone who is won't just go admitting it everywhere on here. Cause that would make them more of a target to the enemy.

It seems like you must be uncomfortable with some things I am saying or something cause you pull out the "this sounds like xtianity of new Ageism" card a lot on me. However no am not on the enemy side nor do I believe in any of that.

slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

Keep an open mind and talk to your Gaurdian about this you will know more about it when your ready to know. It sounds like your not. Anyone who knows they are this or knows someone who is won't just go admitting it everywhere on here. Cause that would make them more of a target to the enemy.

It seems like you must be uncomfortable with some things I am saying or something cause you pull out the "this sounds like xtianity of new Ageism" card a lot on me. However no am not on the enemy side nor do I believe in any of that.

I told you above that I doubt a lot of what he's saying I believe it is enemy stuff. However doesn't mean the Concept completely is wrong. I believe it was called something else though by us nephilim is more the word I use in general for these people. However I think if our side can have people with DNA linked to other places the enemy can too. They do with the Jews but maybe that's not all. We will see in the future.

slyscorpion said:

I don't mean to 'pull it' on you or anyone individually. I just do it anyway. This, in the article, is or could be a big, massive worldwide thing, so it's not any individual account or user on here; I just mention the jewish nonsense, in various ways as I do, anyway.

slyscorpion said:
I told you above that I doubt a lot of what he's saying I believe it is enemy stuff. However doesn't mean the Concept completely is wrong. I believe it was called something else though by us nephilim is more the word I use in general for these people. However I think if our side can have people with DNA linked to other places the enemy can too. They do with the Jews but maybe that's not all. We will see in the future.
Yeah, but (again, I'm not directing this at you) if they can travel through time, then they're stupid to not go back in time and prevent all of what's happened in our Solar System... plus - the other things I said, without repeating them. I do, however, have a counter-argument to what I just argued, though! Likewise with what I said about Gods and Goddesses travelling back in time, as well.

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

I don't mean to 'pull it' on you or anyone individually. I just do it anyway. This, in the article, is or could be a big, massive worldwide thing, so it's not any individual account or user on here; I just mention the jewish nonsense, in various ways as I do, anyway.

slyscorpion said:
Yeah, but (again, I'm not directing this at you) if they can travel through time, then they're stupid to not go back in time and prevent all of what's happened in our Solar System... plus - the other things I said, without repeating them. I do, however, have a counter-argument to what I just argued, though! Likewise with what I said about Gods and Goddesses travelling back in time, as well.

There are differences between timelines in various places. There may be a way to travel back and forwards but I doubt it's anything like what these people are talking about. In theory going from one place to another at a very fast speed might put someone in the past or future on their home world.

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

slyscorpion said:

Btw I get it now glad your not directing it at me I thought you were.

slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

slyscorpion said:

There are differences between timelines in various places. There may be a way to travel back and forwards but I doubt it's anything like what these people are talking about. In theory going from one place to another at a very fast speed might put someone in the past or future on their home world.

But this has not been practiced by any of us so it's not really possible to know if it's true or not but there are some documentaries talking about this if you look it up.

slyscorpion said:
Sunny said:
slyscorpion said:

It probably will be when the Gods come back. They have the kind of technology needed for this. I am not sure we do right now.

I just wondering what other planets besides mars will be terraformed

Satnam666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Sunny said:

Honestly don't know my astral senses as well as what I have heard people tell me there is something at Venus somewhere but doesn't make sense considering the known data about it. The people who lived on Mars and Phaeton some of them probably went there.
All this stuff will be really interesting to explore.

I think Nasa isn't saying the truth about some stuff they know.

slyscorpion said:
Satnam666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Honestly don't know my astral senses as well as what I have heard people tell me there is something at Venus somewhere but doesn't make sense considering the known data about it. The people who lived on Mars and Phaeton some of them probably went there.

Also a few supposedly unedited pictures from European space agencies were leaked years ago (don't know if it's true or not but can't find these videos online anymore) and I saw it they showed debris and and even some plant life there various places. I think they probably edited this there had to be something more there.

slyscorpion said:
But this has not been practiced by any of us so it's not really possible to know if it's true or not but there are some documentaries talking about this if you look it up.
I am of the opinion that "time-travel" is If I could tun back time, if I could find a way... rather than moving on and improving. It's a wishing, a longing, a desperation to go back to where/when that cannot be gone back to. Putting Energies into pointless, fruitless and impossible endeavours, holding us back instead of moving forward.

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:
I am of the opinion that "time-travel" is If I could tun back time, if I could find a way... rather than moving on and improving. It's a wishing, a longing, a desperation to go back to where/when that cannot be gone back to. Putting Energies into pointless, fruitless and impossible endeavours, holding us back instead of moving forward.

If time is like a spiral like the Mayans claimed it was. This may not totally be a waste of time. Also what is going on now is a repeat of the WW2 cycle and middle ages cycle.

If reality actually is more like a cube like some people say then right now I may be sitting in the bedroom of an alien thousands of light-years away while he's doing something else. He would be in the same place at the same time but I couldn't see him. Yet he's there.

This is interesting and in way mind blowing. There should be a lot of interesting things that are possible. If any of this is true that is.

slyscorpion said:
Satnam666 said:
slyscorpion said:

I heard that to about Venus

slyscorpion said:
Shining Force said:
slyscorpion said:

With the Gods our souls would not just get destroyed. The weaker ones yeah. We would either get taken to one of their planets or incarnated at a place they are working on where the vibration is closer to ours and our genetics would be close too. I kind of don't want the chance though cause I don't want to deal with the enemy somewhere else for hundreds to thousands more years or whatever.

Case in point:

Note his aura exactly like I said. He is but I kind of doubt a lot of the information he's giving.

Also a lot of the really old souls may have ties to other places or been there before. You can see this in their soul as well. There is nothing really stopping this for beings who know what to do and have genetics close enough to do it. Also the Gods and higher beings can do this for people as well.

Holy shit, 200 IQ, Obsession with getting to mars, I guess now we finally know what Elon Musk actually is.

slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

If time is like a spiral like the Mayans claimed it was. This may not totally be a waste of time. Also what is going on now is a repeat of the WW2 cycle and middle ages cycle.

If reality actually is more like a cube like some people say then right now I may be sitting in the bedroom of an alien thousands of light-years away while he's doing something else. He would be in the same place at the same time but I couldn't see him. Yet he's there.

This is interesting and in way mind blowing. There should be a lot of interesting things that are possible. If any of this is true that is.
I haven't heard/read that about the Mayans claiming time is spiral, but spiral does not mean cyclical, which I think is what you are getting at. Was that claim by the Mayans genuine, or was it corrupted and altered?

I am also not familiar with - rather, I'm lost regarding - reality being like a cube. That multi-dimentional-same-space occupation doesn't seem relevant to time travel, unless I'm missing something.

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:

I haven't heard/read that about the Mayans claiming time is spiral, but spiral does not mean cyclical, which I think is what you are getting at. Was that claim by the Mayans genuine, or was it corrupted and altered?

I am also not familiar with - rather, I'm lost regarding - reality being like a cube. That multi-dimentional-same-space occupation doesn't seem relevant to time travel, unless I'm missing something.

I have my own theory on how this might work.if many things can exist in the same space or time but be separate in our perception. People can teleport from one place to another specific place then back quite quickly. This could create a slingshot like motion. Some technology could use this to bend space time and be back to where they were in the physical in the past or future.

If you want to learn some more about some of these ideas look up Quantum physics. It may take awhile to understand but it's interesting. There are some documentaries on Jew Tube and other places on some of these ideas. I watched a lot of stuff on Mayans cause I was interested in the whole 2012 thing back at around that time.

slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

I have my own theory on how this might work.if many things can exist in the same space or time but be separate in our perception. People can teleport from one place to another specific place then back quite quickly. This could create a slingshot like motion. Some technology could use this to bend space time and be back to where they were in the physical in the past or future.

If you want to learn some more about some of these ideas look up Quantum physics. It may take awhile to understand but it's interesting. There are some documentaries on Jew Tube and other places on some of these ideas. I watched a lot of stuff on Mayans cause I was interested in the whole 2012 thing back at around that time.
Ugh. I hate "bending of space and time". They use the example of a piece of paper being folded over to create a tunnel between two points. In reality - by my reckoning - try putting your hands in a bath full of water a foot or two apart. Now try to "bend" that water. Then take your hands out, dry them, then do the same in and with the air - try to "bend" it. By my reckoning, what makes actual sense is these wormholes are not like another example - a literal worm tunnelling through an apple; rather, currents in deep sea which zoom us along at greater speeds. Like a travelator in an airport.

I would be very sceptical to read/watch things about even quantum physics ("even" referring to the fact that I have mentioned quantum physics multiple times before). I am being so doubtful about what is real and what israel. Others have said that they think maths is actually much easier or simpler, but because j00sons (because j00 reaz0ns), it has been complicated. The same with everything else.

If my hatred for this is well-founded (which I think it is, to be honest) but it turns out that I am incorrect, then I will buy a hat (with a fascinator!) and eat it!

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:

Ugh. I hate "bending of space and time". They use the example of a piece of paper being folded over to create a tunnel between two points. In reality - by my reckoning - try putting your hands in a bath full of water a foot or two apart. Now try to "bend" that water. Then take your hands out, dry them, then do the same in and with the air - try to "bend" it. By my reckoning, what makes actual sense is these wormholes are not like another example - a literal worm tunnelling through an apple; rather, currents in deep sea which zoom us along at greater speeds. Like a travelator in an airport.

I would be very sceptical to read/watch things about even quantum physics ("even" referring to the fact that I have mentioned quantum physics multiple times before). I am being so doubtful about what is real and what israel. Others have said that they think maths is actually much easier or simpler, but because j00sons (because j00 reaz0ns), it has been complicated. The same with everything else.

If my hatred for this is well-founded (which I think it is, to be honest) but it turns out that I am incorrect, then I will buy a hat (with a fascinator!) and eat it!

I couldn't tell you what is real and what is not in all this to be honest. I find it interesting though.
I do think though the Jews add some stuff thats confusion or not right cause they are not just going to reveal to everyone ideas where they could create advanced technology and allow this to be done. Without lies and confusion of course cause they are here to stop us from this not advance us.

WinterWarrior666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Shining Force said:

Case in point:

Holy shit, 200 IQ, Obsession with getting to mars, I guess now we finally know what Elon Musk actually is.

I am convinced Elon Musk is Jew but if I was not convinced of that fact I might be open-minded that he could be one of these people.

slyscorpion said:
WinterWarrior666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Case in point:

I am convinced Elon Musk is Jew but if I was not convinced of that fact I might be open-minded that he could be one of these people.

The obsession with mars is pretty damning imo, along with the fact all of the jews keep trying to screw him over (it just came out that Bill Gates put millions into destroying elon). It could easily just be another ruse (playing both the good guy and bad guy) but the whole obsession with mars bit is just way too damning for me if what you said about spiritually powerful people living on mars and incarnating on earth to save said people is true. Jews don't normally pour billions into building rockets to get to mars.

A question though, any idea how such a people would aquire food? Water can be purified by tech, lighting could be produced by another technology, but where would such a people get food?

WinterWarrior666 said:
slyscorpion said:
WinterWarrior666 said:

The obsession with mars is pretty damning imo, along with the fact all of the jews keep trying to screw him over (it just came out that Bill Gates put millions into destroying elon). It could easily just be another ruse (playing both the good guy and bad guy) but the whole obsession with mars bit is just way too damning for me if what you said about spiritually powerful people living on mars and incarnating on earth to save said people is true. Jews don't normally pour billions into building rockets to get to mars.

A question though, any idea how such a people would aquire food? Water can be purified by tech, lighting could be produced by another technology, but where would such a people get food?

They supposedly want to "find" some reptilians or greys or enemy something in space and try to convince the world it's good have it give us a message or something.

The last part I don't honestly know. We would probably have to see it to understand. I am guessing food there isn't the same as here somehow and wasn't before their planet got messed up.

slyscorpion said:
WinterWarrior666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Case in point:

Musk gives off weird vibes. Sometimes he seems ok then sometimes he seems very jewish.

WinterWarrior666 said:
slyscorpion said:
WinterWarrior666 said:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44879&p=215008

Here. This says a little something on their plans Mars is mentioned here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back