Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A New Library of Knowlegde

Short Version: I have my reasons to believe this library was shared with me by Satan but I cant be %100 sure

Long Version: When I was back in college I remember closing my eyes and really focusing on Satan and asking him; I feel like I have read everything I can in the JoS for the time being could you please provide me with a new library I can dig into and after sometime something quite out of the ordinary happoned( at least for me because I am not the most tech savy person)
My professor shared a hyperlink of some material we were gonna read for class and if you clicked on the ''front'' portion of the hyperlink it would take you to professors scanned material however, if u clicked on the hyperlinks last couple letters it would take you to an entirely different website that had knowlegde on all kinds of diverse survival tactics and books of all kinds.Initially I wanted to give it a look myself and see if it was worth posting as I did not want to post some random bs or even something of the enemy but as time went on I came to the conclusion that this material might be useful to us. I truly am sorry this took me so long to post on our website, this post has always been in my bucket list but I just never got around to checking it off, I guess today is the day to finally do just that

Now, a little disclaimer, I did not personally read everysingle link in here, I myself dont know whats in it like its the back of my hand but some the material that I did read was quite cool, like how to get out of handcuffs (keep in mind much of this knowlegde might be outdated) have a look for yourself

PS: The website has been removed sometime ago and now is only accessable by using wayback machine, some of the link may be broken but I remember some link not working in the first place when this was a regular website

https://web.archive.org/web/20150324060434/http://cnqzu.com/library

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back